PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys/packers

Nomad
11-29-2007, 10:20 AM
Will Brett Farve continue his streak this year at winning in places he's never won before? He comes to Denver and wins. He goes to KC and wins. Farve is 0-8 (including playoffs) at Cowboy Stadium and the Packers have key injuries. I wish Farve and co the best of luck and I hope they beat the Cowboys.

Medford Bronco
11-29-2007, 10:53 AM
Will Brett Farve continue his streak this year at winning in places he's never won before? He comes to Denver and wins. He goes to KC and wins. Farve is 0-8 (including playoffs) at Cowboy Stadium and the Packers have key injuries. I wish Farve and co the best of luck and I hope they beat the Cowboys.

I see your point sentimentally, but I like Romo and Dallas to win this game 31 to 23 as I do not see GB stopping Dallas enough to win this game IMO.

Ricky
11-29-2007, 11:53 AM
What Brett Farve has done this season is nothing short of a miracle. But for them to go into Dallas and win would require something that would get him bestowed sainthood.

BroncoBJ
11-29-2007, 03:08 PM
Green bay Will win 34-28.

Cleveland Rocks
11-29-2007, 03:43 PM
I hope Green Bay wins.

Escobar
11-29-2007, 04:02 PM
I hope Green Bay wins.

me 2, can't stand some of these obnoxious cowgirl fans around here...packers will win i think.

underrated29
11-29-2007, 04:51 PM
i hate the packers!- not a big dallas fan either, but dallas is going to win.

GB barely sqweeked by us. I know they are better then that game, but i think dallas smokes em.

Medford Bronco
11-30-2007, 08:57 AM
I see your point sentimentally, but I like Romo and Dallas to win this game 31 to 23 as I do not see GB stopping Dallas enough to win this game IMO.

Not too far off at 37 to 27.

I was impressed with Aaron Rodgers, he gave GB a spark

if not for Brady having and unGodly year and deserving of the MVP.
Tony Romo would win it this year. Like him or not he has 34 td passes.

I really hope for Dallas vs NE in the Super Bowl. It has the best chance to be
a good game. I see NE winning most likely but at least Dallas can score
and put pressure on NEs offense like they did for 2 1/2 qts earlier this year

Also its great to be 1-0 and back tied for first. Thanks Cowboys :D

Nomad
11-30-2007, 09:24 AM
Farve looked like the QB from last year, but Dallas's defense came to play and their d-line is huge! I've always liked the 3-4 but that's a different subject. Anyway, it looks like it'll be a Pats/Cowboys superbowl at the rate these two teams are playing (at least that's what the NFL would hope for;)).

Mike
11-30-2007, 09:33 AM
Farve looked like the QB from last year, but Dallas's defense came to play and their d-line is huge! I've always liked the 3-4 but that's a different subject. Anyway, it looks like it'll be a Pats/Cowboys superbowl at the rate these two teams are playing (at least that's what the NFL would hope for;)).

Farve was pushing too much. He has tended to do that in his career. When he thinks he must carry the team and make things happen...bad things happen. Dallas was playing aggressive on defense, but there were cracks that Farve could have exploited.

That is why Rodgers came in and was successful...because he wasn't pressing and trying to get 6 with every throw. He took what the defense was giving him and slowed the game down. I have to admit that his play impressed me.

Nomad
11-30-2007, 09:36 AM
Farve was pushing too much. He has tended to do that in his career. When he thinks he must carry the team and make things happen...bad things happen. Dallas was playing aggressive on defense, but there were cracks that Farve could have exploited.

That is why Rodgers came in and was successful...because he wasn't pressing and trying to get 6 with every throw. He took what the defense was giving him and slowed the game down. I have to admit that his play impressed me.

Yes, I forgot to mention Rodgers did a hell of a job.

underrated29
11-30-2007, 09:49 AM
well i have to say i told you so about rodgers. I know some also thought he was good, But i always said he was real good and would blow a smith out of the water just like he did in the skills competition. Of course this was a while ago, and mostly on the other board. ! thread was here, but.....GOOD JOB RODGERS! Way to show the skeptics that you got what it takes.