PDA

View Full Version : Derek Anderson telling Matt Stover whats up...

BroncoBJ
11-29-2007, 07:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLSMDsFuQ-0

Its from the 33-30 Overtime win for the Browns a few weeks ago. I dont know if anyones seen it but I thought it was pretty funny.

Charlie might like it. :salute:

At about 45 seconds you can see it.

Pretty funny seeing the Ravens all happy and stuff. :lol:

WTE
11-29-2007, 09:40 AM
Funny clip. I like how Stover just quickly runs off.

However, the NFL needs to do something about FG's not being subject to review. Half the Ravens team was in the lockerroom getting undressed and in complete shutdown mode when they were called back to the field 10 minutes later.

I understand Ray Lewis' frustration with this whole thing. By the time he got his equipment back on and ran back to the field he noticed the Browns were already on the field in kickoff formation.

That's not right. It's up to the league to make sure something like that doesn't happen again, although it was pretty wild.

Cleveland Rocks
11-29-2007, 09:45 AM
The right call was made, the kick was good. It went through the uprights (then bounced off the back of the bar back onto the field). The kick was good. Anybody with a set of eyes could see that it was good.

WTE
11-29-2007, 09:53 AM
The right call was made, the kick was good. It went through the uprights (then bounced off the back of the bar back onto the field). The kick was good. Anybody with a set of eyes could see that it was good.

I didn't see anybody arguing that Charlie.

BroncoBJ
11-29-2007, 03:02 PM

The person who argued about the call must have got thier post deleted. :eek:

I'm pretty sure everyone knows the right call was made.
I just love seeing Anderson saying " We got Overtime fellas"

btw: Hes actually one of my favorite qbs in the NFL.
Ever since he beat the Chiefs last year I've liked him. :salute:

And the look on Darlings face. :lol:

Sorry for ruining your day Charlie.

Cleveland Rocks
11-29-2007, 03:16 PM
Hes actually one of my favorite qbs in the NFL.
Ever since he beat the Chiefs last year I've liked him.

Sorry for ruining your day Charlie.

I would love to discuss the Browns. However when the Browns are discussed things quickly take a turn for the worse. So, I do not post about the Browns and merely comment when others talk abou the Browns.

I have never liked Anderson. He stares down recievers. He has a mentality of forcing balls. This year he's been lucky and has done well. He is a 6th round pick - nothing more than a scrub player. He's found success but in the end he is not a person to build a team around. He was going to be on the Ravens Practice squad. Yea, practice squad - not even competing with Boller. Boller, everyone knows, sucks. So, just what does that say about Anderson?

Quinn was drafted for a reason - to be the QB of the future. Not Anderson, Quinn.

BroncoBJ
11-29-2007, 03:40 PM
I would love to discuss the Browns. However when the Browns are discussed things quickly take a turn for the worse. So, I do not post about the Browns and merely comment when others talk abou the Browns.

I have never liked Anderson. He stares down recievers. He has a mentality of forcing balls. This year he's been lucky and has done well. He is a 6th round pick - nothing more than a scrub player. He's found success but in the end he is not a person to build a team around. He was going to be on the Ravens Practice squad. Yea, practice squad - not even competing with Boller. Boller, everyone knows, sucks. So, just what does that say about Anderson?

Quinn was drafted for a reason - to be the QB of the future. Not Anderson, Quinn.

Jay stares down recievers too :lol:
But just because hes a 6th round pick doesn't mean he is garbage.
Brady is a 6th round pick and IMO hes a decent QB.

You should be happy Anderson is putting points up on the board.

Some of his throws though reminds me of Peyton.

I dont think hes great though but hes keeping Quinn on the sidelines which is good for the Browns.

I dont know how you liked Frye so much but you hate Anderson. :eek:

Cleveland Rocks
11-29-2007, 03:42 PM
Jay stares down recievers too :lol:
But just because hes a 6th round pick doesn't mean he is garbage.
Brady is a 6th round pick and IMO hes a decent QB.

You should be happy Anderson is putting points up on the board.

Some of his throws though reminds me of Peyton.

I dont think hes great though but hes keeping Quinn on the sidelines which is good for the Browns.

I dont know how you liked Frye so much but you hate Anderson. :eek:

Anderson is a Raven. Frye is not a Raven. Frye played at a small college and carried his team despite the poor talent around him. Frye went to the Browns and had a similar situation. Playing behind a ragtag offensive line that gave him nothing to look forward to. The same line that destroyed Couch's career. Anderson has a MUCH, MUCH better line that Frye and Couch. The offensive line is finally doing its job and protecting the QB while opening up holes for the RB. Put Anderson out there with Frye or Couch's line and see how he performs.

Escobar
11-29-2007, 04:00 PM
LMAO!! nice one jay4mvp!!

omg hahah funny how stover was like ''yea'' and turns around fast LOL

priceless

BroncoBJ
11-29-2007, 04:10 PM
Anderson is a Raven. Frye is not a Raven. Frye played at a small college and carried his team despite the poor talent around him. Frye went to the Browns and had a similar situation. Playing behind a ragtag offensive line that gave him nothing to look forward to. The same line that destroyed Couch's career. Anderson has a MUCH, MUCH better line that Frye and Couch. The offensive line is finally doing its job and protecting the QB while opening up holes for the RB. Put Anderson out there with Frye or Couch's line and see how he performs.

How is Anderson a Raven? :confused:
Thats like me saying: Ramsey is a Redskin.

How did Frye do in week 1? :lol:
How did Anderson do last year compared to Frye?

Anderson has done better then Frye last year and this year.
The Browns would be nowhere if they kept Frye as thier starter.

Cleveland Rocks
11-30-2007, 02:19 AM
How is Anderson a Raven? :confused:
Thats like me saying: Ramsey is a Redskin.

How did Frye do in week 1? :lol:
How did Anderson do last year compared to Frye?

Anderson has done better then Frye last year and this year.
The Browns would be nowhere if they kept Frye as thier starter.

Just how did Anderson do better than Frye last year?

Last year Anderson threw for 793 yards, 5 touchdowns and 8 interceptions
Last year Frye threw for 2452 Yards, 10 touchdowns and 17 interceptions

Frye also added 3 rushing touchdowns.

Frye's QB rating was a 72.0, Frye had 64% accuracy
Anderson's QB rating was a 63.1, Anderson had 56% accuracy and added 0 rushing touchdowns

Frye won 3 of the Browns games, Anderson? He didn't win any of the games he started, and his only win he played half the game. Frye played just as well as him in that game as well.

topscribe
11-30-2007, 04:15 AM
Just how did Anderson do better than Frye last year?

Last year Anderson threw for 793 yards, 5 touchdowns and 8 interceptions
Last year Frye threw for 2452 Yards, 10 touchdowns and 17 interceptions

Frye also added 3 rushing touchdowns.

Frye's QB rating was a 72.0, Frye had 64% accuracy
Anderson's QB rating was a 63.1, Anderson had 56% accuracy and added 0 rushing touchdowns

Frye won 3 of the Browns games, Anderson? He didn't win any of the games he started, and his only win he played half the game. Frye played just as well as him in that game as well.

It's true Frye was better than Anderson last year, CR. But that was last
year. Anderson is still with the Browns this year. Frye isn't. So obviously
Anderson is the better Brown this year.

And it doesn't matter where Anderson is from, does it? Hamza Abdullah is
from the Oakland Raiders originally, but I don't dislike him . . . as long as he
produces like he is, I'm crazy about the guy!

Anderson is doing you a good job and keeping Quinn on the bench. Don't do
the same thing to him that some here did to Plummer, if you know what I
mean. ;)

-----

omac
11-30-2007, 04:23 AM
Come on, Derek Anderson's been more than lucky; he's been playing real well.

And has the line really changed much this season since Frye started the 1st game, to the 2nd game and all the other games Anderson's started?

Could Frye do as well or better if they had him start the 2nd game? Maybe, but that's all speculation. Derek Anderson's thrown TDs in all but 2 games; in all the games he's started this season, he's put up solid yardage, passing for less than 245 yards in only 2 games. 22 TDs, 11 INTs, 2758 YRDs, and with 4 games to go, that's pretty good. No way can he be that lucky for that many games.

If you guys make the playoffs, which is a good possibility, he will be one of the major reasons. You should be happy for him, and for yourselves as fans. :cheers:

omac
11-30-2007, 04:34 AM
(erased, maybe for some misguided sense of respect for elders, hehehe. Just kidding. :D )

omac
11-30-2007, 04:48 AM
Now why was this moved?

(edited) Sorry, maybe I didn't notice it was here in the start.

omac
11-30-2007, 05:52 AM
(erased post)

Cleveland Rocks
11-30-2007, 12:14 PM
It's true Frye was better than Anderson last year, CR. But that was last
year. Anderson is still with the Browns this year. Frye isn't. So obviously
Anderson is the better Brown this year.

And it doesn't matter where Anderson is from, does it? Hamza Abdullah is
from the Oakland Raiders originally, but I don't dislike him . . . as long as he
produces like he is, I'm crazy about the guy!

Anderson is doing you a good job and keeping Quinn on the bench. Don't do
the same thing to him that some here did to Plummer, if you know what I
mean. ;)

-----

Quinn was drafted to be the QB of the future.

Trading him away for anything would be stupid. Anderson is a nobody. Was supposed to be practice squad material on the Ravens. Quinn is hte starter for the future - not Anderson. Anderson is little more than a footnote.

topscribe
11-30-2007, 12:17 PM
Quinn was drafted to be the QB of the future.

Trading him away for anything would be stupid. Anderson is a nobody. Was supposed to be practice squad material on the Ravens. Quinn is hte starter for the future - not Anderson. Anderson is little more than a footnote.

A football player is what a football player does. And Anderson has been doing
a whole lot this year. I don't know: Were I a Browns fan, I think I would be
giving you a lot stronger argument than I am about Anderson.

-----

Mike
11-30-2007, 12:35 PM
A football player is what a football player does. And Anderson has been doing
a whole lot this year. I don't know: Were I a Browns fan, I think I would be
giving you a lot stronger argument than I am about Anderson.

-----

I am sure that SD fans might have an argument or two about tossing aside a producing QB for a "QB of the future".

topscribe
11-30-2007, 12:38 PM
I am sure that SD fans might have an argument or two about tossing aside a producing QB for a "QB of the future".

Yes, but the Saints have no problem with that. :laugh:

-----

Cleveland Rocks
11-30-2007, 03:26 PM

Hey, LDB, mind stating the round that that "producing" QB was drafted?

Hmmm? Was he a 6th round draft pick? Or higher? Do tell, please. Because if he was a 6th round draft pick you have a point, if he wasn't then you do not.

Mike
11-30-2007, 03:38 PM
Hey, LDB, mind stating the round that that "producing" QB was drafted?

Hmmm? Was he a 6th round draft pick? Or higher? Do tell, please. Because if he was a 6th round draft pick you have a point, if he wasn't then you do not.

Drew Brees was a second round pick. Still don't get what that has to do with anything. You want to replace a QB who is having a darn good season and leading your team to the playoffs with a different QB just because that QB was a high draft pick. And your opinion would be different if Anderson was a 2nd round pick? :confused: My point still stands.

Production is production. He is producing, the Clowns are winning. You should be happy and enjoy it while it lasts. Who knows when or if it will happen again.

Cleveland Rocks
11-30-2007, 03:45 PM
Drew Brees was a second round pick. Still don't get what that has to do with anything. You want to replace a QB who is having a darn good season and leading your team to the playoffs with a different QB just because that QB was a high draft pick. And your opinion would be different if Anderson was a 2nd round pick? :confused: My point still stands.

Production is production. He is producing, the Clowns are winning. You should be happy and enjoy it while it lasts. Who knows when or if it will happen again.

That is unnecessary LDB, I am not interested in talking smack.

Why is it Brian Griese isn't starting for Denver? He had an amazing year, he was over 100 QB rating and led the Broncos to the playoffs. Why isn't he still in Denver. Speaking of that, why isn't Jake Plummer with Denver anymore? He had an amazing year and led Denver to the AFC Championship game.

Yet, both of them are gone.

I guess that "sitting back and enjoying winning" isn't enough is it? The Browns drafted Brady Quinn for a reason. The Browns did not draft him to have him sit on the bench and get traded. They did not draft him for that reason. They drafted him to be the starter. Anderson - he wasn't even drafted by the Browns. He stares down recievers and makes extremely stupid throws into double or even tripple coverage. Frye does that, you are all over him. Anderson? No, you aren't on him for that. You are too busy jumping on his bandwagon.

Mike
11-30-2007, 03:52 PM
That is unnecessary LDB, I am not interested in talking smack.

:rolleyes: You might be in the wrong forum then. :laugh:

Why is it Brian Griese isn't starting for Denver? He had an amazing year, he was over 100 QB rating and led the Broncos to the playoffs. Why isn't he still in Denver. Speaking of that, why isn't Jake Plummer with Denver anymore? He had an amazing year and led Denver to the AFC Championship game.

Yet, both of them are gone.

Because neither of them were acceptable. The team wasn't winning under Griese. His play was mediocre and the team wouldn't play for him.

While the team was winning when Jake played...the team was doing so in spite of him not because of him (the offensive production went UP after Cutler came in). He had his chance to remain a starter...the fans were willing to let it ride. Jake play began deteriorating after Cutler was drafted.

Very different than what you have in Cleveland.

I guess that "sitting back and enjoying winning" isn't enough is it? The Browns drafted Brady Quinn for a reason. The Browns did not draft him to have him sit on the bench and get traded. They did not draft him for that reason. They drafted him to be the starter. Anderson - he wasn't even drafted by the Browns. He stares down recievers and makes extremely stupid throws into double or even tripple coverage. Frye does that, you are all over him. Anderson? No, you aren't on him for that. You are too busy jumping on his bandwagon.

Every bit of your post can be said of the Chargers situation with Brees and Rivers. Which is my point. It is a valid point and a good argument.

I am not on any of the Clowns bandwagon. Never will be. I just think that you should be careful of what you ask for...the Charger fans might agree with me.

Cleveland Rocks
11-30-2007, 03:57 PM
:rolleyes: You might be in the wrong forum then. :laugh:

Because neither of them were acceptable. The team wasn't winning under Griese. His play was mediocre and the team wouldn't play for him.

While the team was winning when Jake played...the team was doing so in spite of him not because of him (the offensive production went UP after Cutler came in). He had his chance to remain a starter...the fans were willing to let it ride. Jake play began deteriorating after Cutler was drafted.

Very different than what you have in Cleveland.

Every bit of your post can be said of the Chargers situation with Brees and Rivers. Which is my point. It is a valid point and a good argument.

I am not on any of the Clowns bandwagon. Never will be. I just think that you should be careful of what you ask for...the Charger fans might agree with me.

It is not "Clowns" it is Browns.

But, I suppose you like being called the fan of an arse. Yes, an arse. A donkey. Incapable of producing offspring - a barren animal. You are a fan of something that cannot produce offspring - that's pretty funny. No wonder you all like the corna (Corna ---> :rockon:) so much.

I did not say you are bandwagoning the Browns. I said you are bandwagoning Anderson - beginning of the year you would be laughing about him. Now, you are soo in love with him. It is quite funny. You have a man crush, that's pretty disturbing.

Mike
11-30-2007, 04:00 PM
It is not "Clowns" it is Browns.

But, I suppose you like being called the fan of an arse. Yes, an arse. A donkey. Incapable of producing offspring - a barren animal. You are a fan of something that cannot produce offspring - that's pretty funny. No wonder you all like the corna (Corna ---> :rockon:) so much.

I did not say you are bandwagoning the Browns. I said you are bandwagoning Anderson - beginning of the year you would be laughing about him. Now, you are soo in love with him. It is quite funny. You have a man crush, that's pretty disturbing.

Aww...CR. You've hurt my feelings. Calling my team a name hurts...it really does.

Typical abandon your argument reaction from good time Charlie. :beer:

I would like to extend my appreciation for you picking up the nation of smack talk though, seriously. Way to go! Good luck with the Clowns...enjoy it while it lasts. What is it one good season for every 15 bad?

Cleveland Rocks
11-30-2007, 04:15 PM
Aww...CR. You've hurt my feelings. Calling my team a name hurts...it really does.

Typical abandon your argument reaction from good time Charlie. :beer:

I would like to extend my appreciation for you picking up the nation of smack talk though, seriously. Way to go! Good luck with the Clowns...enjoy it while it lasts. What is it one good season for every 15 bad?

1 good in every 15 bad?

Shame you are just making up those numbers. The Browns made the playoffs in 2002. The Browns made the playoffs in 1994. The Browns made the playoffs in 1989, 1988, 1987, 1986, 1985. So, how you say once in 15 years is beyond me. Because in the past 15 years (1992) the Browns have made it 3 times (including this year, barring some catastrophe).

BTW, looks like you do not have any familiarity with Latin culture. Corna (or cornuto) is a cuck.

Mike
11-30-2007, 04:21 PM
1 good in every 15 bad?

Shame you are just making up those numbers. The Browns made the playoffs in 2002. The Browns made the playoffs in 1994. The Browns made the playoffs in 1989, 1988, 1987, 1986, 1985. So, how you say once in 15 years is beyond me. Because in the past 15 years (1992) the Browns have made it 3 times (including this year, barring some catastrophe).

BTW, looks like you do not have any familiarity with Latin culture. Corna (or cornuto) is a cuck.

I am glad to hear that the Clowns have made the playoffs so often back in the day. Maybe one day they will get back to those wonderful days of getting into the playoffs only to miss the big game. And I sure wish the Broncos could make it to the playoffs 3 WHOLE times in 15 years. I would be so proud. :laugh:

You make it sooo easy, Charlie. :laugh:

Relax. I am just making crap up and playing around...since you abandoned the Anderson/Quinn - Brees/Rivers argument. Don't take things so personally or don't come into this forum.

Cleveland Rocks
11-30-2007, 05:05 PM
Anderson is no good.

He is a gunslinger and cannot read defenses. He forces the ball. Edwards and Winslow are making plays going after the balls. Anderson is not responsible for the Browns winning. It is the offensive line, Edwards, Cribbs, and Winslow.

I cannot wait for the offseason when the Browns get rid of Anderson and he is exposed in Minnesota or wherever he goes.

Cleveland Rocks
12-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Can I say "I told you so?"

Not even halftime and your "Golden Boy" Anderson has 2 interceptions and a fumble.

Poet
12-02-2007, 05:06 PM
Can I say "I told you so?"

Not even halftime and your "Golden Boy" Anderson has 2 interceptions and a fumble.

He has played really well this year CR. If that was Frye I doubt he would be doing well, and I never have faith in a rookie QB so I doubt Quinn could do well either.

Cleveland Rocks
12-02-2007, 05:09 PM
He has played really well this year CR. If that was Frye I doubt he would be doing well, and I never have faith in a rookie QB so I doubt Quinn could do well either.

Anderson is doing well because of Chud's system. Anderson is a weakness. He throws into double and tripple coverage. He is a blight. He is an accident waiting to happen. Sure, something throwing into double or tripple coverage is good. Especially with the height advantage of Winslow and Edwards. Hope Crennel decided to go with Quinn soon.

Poet
12-02-2007, 05:10 PM
Anderson is doing well because of Chud's system. Anderson is a weakness. He throws into double and tripple coverage. He is a blight. He is an accident waiting to happen. Sure, something throwing into double or tripple coverage is good. Especially with the height advantage of Winslow and Edwards. Hope Crennel decided to go with Quinn soon.

He played amazing all year man. The system doesn't make great throws to the WR and the TE. I can understand not having faith in him during the long term, but I think you are being a little rough on the guy this year.

Cleveland Rocks
12-02-2007, 05:13 PM
He played amazing all year man. The system doesn't make great throws to the WR and the TE. I can understand not having faith in him during the long term, but I think you are being a little rough on the guy this year.

He's a band-aide.

When the wound is healed you throw away the band-aide.

The Browns are doing well, the band-aide is hindering the progress. Can't wait till he's gone. He's no good. He's tall and he is a gunslinger. Gunslingers do not make good QB's. Good QB's are the ones that are accurate and read defenses. That is what Quinn is and should be.

Poet
12-02-2007, 05:14 PM
If Crennel puts Quinn in this year you had best have locked up the playoff spot. Rookie QBs rarely do well. The exception was Big Ben but he averaged about 12-15 throws a game and you guys throw the ball a lot more then that.

Cleveland Rocks
12-02-2007, 05:16 PM
If Crennel puts Quinn in this year you had best have locked up the playoff spot. Rookie QBs rarely do well. The exception was Big Ben but he averaged about 12-15 throws a game and you guys throw the ball a lot more then that.

Now Anderson got Lewis hurt.

Anderson tossed a crazy pass into double coverage and Lewis luckily nabbed it and took one heck of a hit and still held on. Now Lewis is hurt, but Anderson got his "stat padding" touchdown.

Poet
12-02-2007, 05:17 PM
He's a band-aide.

When the wound is healed you throw away the band-aide.

The Browns are doing well, the band-aide is hindering the progress. Can't wait till he's gone. He's no good. He's tall and he is a gunslinger. Gunslingers do not make good QB's. Good QB's are the ones that are accurate and read defenses. That is what Quinn is and should be.

Brett Favre and Tony Romo are gunslingers. They are both playing insane this year CR. I think you are way off base on that one.

Why is being tall a bad thing, being tall is what you want your QB to be. That way he can can see the entire field and make better reads. When Quinn comes in you could very well be waiting another year or two to make the playoffs. Some QBs develop quickly, some others do not. It is very plausible that Quinn could be a quality QB and develop slowly.

Poet
12-02-2007, 05:18 PM
Now Anderson got Lewis hurt.

Anderson tossed a crazy pass into double coverage and Lewis luckily nabbed it and took one heck of a hit and still held on. Now Lewis is hurt, but Anderson got his "stat padding" touchdown.

His stat padding TD? He is trying to win the game, give the guy a fair objective look. What should he do, throw a pick six?

Plenty of Qbs lead their WRs to their doom. Brett Favre does it all the time, Palmer does it, Big Ben does it, I have seen Manning do it, so what?

Cleveland Rocks
12-02-2007, 05:24 PM
Brett Favre and Tony Romo are gunslingers. They are both playing insane this year CR.

Brett Favre and Tony Romo can read defenses.

Derek Anderson cannot.

Favre and Romo are smart QB's who do take chances, but they are able to read defenses.

Anderson, he throws into double and tripple coverage constantly. He is extremely lucky to have good tall recievers in Winslow, Edwards and Jurevicius.

Poet
12-02-2007, 05:28 PM
Brett Favre and Tony Romo can read defenses.

Derek Anderson cannot.

Favre and Romo are smart QB's who do take chances, but they are able to read defenses.

Anderson, he throws into double and tripple coverage constantly. He is extremely lucky to have good tall recievers in Winslow, Edwards and Jurevicius.

Favre and Romo take risk after risk after risk after risk. And Anderson is still a new starting Qb. I have seen several games where he played extremely well. I think you are just a little harsh on him. I wouldnt be so thrilled with Quinn right now CR. It is going to take him a few years before he turns (if he does turn) into the QB that you guys want.

Cleveland Rocks
12-02-2007, 05:57 PM
Anderson is continuing to be off target and throwing "What was he thinking" throws.

Good thing Jamal wasn't hurt as seriously as I thought. The running game is the only way the Browns will be able to do anything in this game. Anderson couldn't complete a pass to save his life.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-02-2007, 06:16 PM
Let's get the topic of the posts BACK to the thread topic. Also, this may be a smack forum, but it is NOT smack against posters.

Cleveland Rocks
12-02-2007, 06:28 PM
Anderson sure is lucky.

That was not a touchdown.

Edwards was down by contact.

Looks like the refs have jumped on Anderson's bandwagon as well.

I like that the refs are trying to ensure a Browns victory and cover up Anderson's flaws - but that just hurts the Browns because Anderson and his flaws will continue.

Poet
12-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Anderson sure is lucky.

That was not a touchdown.

Edwards was down by contact.

Looks like the refs have jumped on Anderson's bandwagon as well.

I like that the refs are trying to ensure a Browns victory and cover up Anderson's flaws - but that just hurts the Browns because Anderson and his flaws will continue.

He helped turn around a team that was expected to get 4 wins this year. He isn't lucky, he is playing well this year. Everyone BUT you thinks that. You need to watch the games closer or something.

Cleveland Rocks
12-02-2007, 07:02 PM
He helped turn around a team that was expected to get 4 wins this year. He isn't lucky, he is playing well this year. Everyone BUT you thinks that. You need to watch the games closer or something.

Give me a break,

I have said for years that the Browns were better than everyone was giving them credit for. I said the Browns would be at least 7-9 and that was with Frye at QB. The Browns already have matched that 7 win total as I said they would. Anderson isn't the reason the Browns are doing well. You are giving him too much credit. Utter ridiculousness. Anderson is not the reason the Browns are winning. The Browns are winning because instead of losing the close games like they have the past several years - they are winning them.

Anderson has no business starting a football game and this game is exhibit #1 as to why he should not. 2 Interceptions and 1 fumble early on puting the Browns behind 14-0 early on.

Good thing there are some good players on the team that have fought to make it closer.

Poet
12-02-2007, 07:15 PM
Give me a break,

I have said for years that the Browns were better than everyone was giving them credit for. I said the Browns would be at least 7-9 and that was with Frye at QB. The Browns already have matched that 7 win total as I said they would. Anderson isn't the reason the Browns are doing well. You are giving him too much credit. Utter ridiculousness. Anderson is not the reason the Browns are winning. The Browns are winning because instead of losing the close games like they have the past several years - they are winning them.

Anderson has no business starting a football game and this game is exhibit #1 as to why he should not. 2 Interceptions and 1 fumble early on puting the Browns behind 14-0 early on.

Good thing there are some good players on the team that have fought to make it closer.

Then you where wrong for years. Until this year they have consistently been one of the worst teams in the leagues.

Anderson has been money this entire year. I think that if you asked most Cleveland fans why their team was doing well they would answer an improved offensive line but first and foremost good QB play. YOu have had offensive talent for years, but you haven't had the QB who could deliver the ball to your guys.

Peyton Manning had a 6int game. Carson Palmer had a game where he threw 3 ints and two for pick sixes. Brett Favre played poorly on Thursday. Romo played god awful against the Bills. Big Ben played craptastically this year against Denver and another team. ALl of those guys are mosnters at the QB position, and they all had terrible games this year. The only Qb who is a monster that has not had a bad game is Brady.

And then you lose me here.

The Browns are winning because instead of losing the close games like they have the past several years - they are winning them.

Thank you for that explanation, that is so informative. That makes no sense at all.

Cleveland Rocks
12-02-2007, 07:24 PM
Then you where wrong for years. Until this year they have consistently been one of the worst teams in the leagues.

Anderson has been money this entire year. I think that if you asked most Cleveland fans why their team was doing well they would answer an improved offensive line but first and foremost good QB play. YOu have had offensive talent for years, but you haven't had the QB who could deliver the ball to your guys.

Peyton Manning had a 6int game. Carson Palmer had a game where he threw 3 ints and two for pick sixes. Brett Favre played poorly on Thursday. Romo played god awful against the Bills. Big Ben played craptastically this year against Denver and another team. ALl of those guys are mosnters at the QB position, and they all had terrible games this year. The only Qb who is a monster that has not had a bad game is Brady.

And then you lose me here.

The Browns are winning because instead of losing the close games like they have the past several years - they are winning them.

Thank you for that explanation, that is so informative. That makes no sense at all.

Anderson sucks - flat out.

He is practice squad material who is a 1 year wonder. He flat out sucks. He has no business being on the field. This loss is solely on his shoulders. The Browns need to stop playing this band-aide player and start playing a real QB. Anderson sucks. It is funny how much of a bandwagon jumper you all are. Before this year you all said "Anderson who" now that he has more touchdowns than interceptions you are all hailing him as the second coming of Bernie Kosar. The man is not even really a one-year wonder as he completely sucked today. The man has no business starting in the NFL and if you weren't such a bandwagon fan you would see that.

Poet
12-02-2007, 07:27 PM
Anderson sucks - flat out.

He is practice squad material who is a 1 year wonder. He flat out sucks. He has no business being on the field. This loss is solely on his shoulders. The Browns need to stop playing this band-aide player and start playing a real QB. Anderson sucks. It is funny how much of a bandwagon jumper you all are. Before this year you all said "Anderson who" now that he has more touchdowns than interceptions you are all hailing him as the second coming of Bernie Kosar. The man is not even really a one-year wonder as he completely sucked today. The man has no business starting in the NFL and if you weren't such a bandwagon fan you would see that.

Screaming he sucks is not an argument. What proof do you have for your claim? You can't point to his stats, you can't point to your teams records, what do you have other then your dislike for him?

No one hailed him as anything, all we said is that he is playing well. You see things that are not there.

topscribe
12-02-2007, 07:35 PM
Seems to me a Mod has already posted a directive to abstain from personal
remarks. Since some of you seem to have a reading deficiency, I'm shutting
this baby down.

:closed_2:

-----