PDA

View Full Version : Gonna lose it

wayninja
02-07-2014, 11:25 PM
If one more out of state business associate tries to console me on the Broncos loss, I'm going to have to develop the power to kill with my mind.

No one wants that.

Ok, blackhole time.

MOtorboat
02-08-2014, 12:39 AM
The worst thing about the Super Bowl has been the coworkers who don't watch football on a week-to-week basis now wanting to talk about football.

**** off *** dammit.

DenBronx
02-08-2014, 12:44 AM
facebook was trolled by people who never even watch sports.

The 49er fans were the worst. "The real Super Bowl was the NFCCG" I had to hear so much shit like that.

Dzone
02-08-2014, 03:39 AM
Ive only talked to bronco fans who say "How embarrassing"...nobody else seems to care. Sometimes I wish I didnt give a shit

7DnBrnc53
02-08-2014, 09:29 AM
I was on Facebook telling these Packer fans who do a podcast that I listen to (they talk about What if scenarios in their team's history, and that's how I found out about it because I like talking about sports alternate history) that they were right about Seattle winning, and my sister somehow saw it and said "sorry for the game yesterday". I said thanks.

I wished that she didn't see that, but you know how Facebook is.

I hated it, because it reminded me of the 80's when she did that after they lost to Washington. I hope that never happens again.

Joel
02-08-2014, 09:37 AM
If you go to Zaire in a Broncos cap twenty years from now, odds are good one of the local tribesman will mention it. My wifes best friend is a sports fan, but not a football fan (because, Norwegian) so she texted asking if my wife needed to get out of the house, whether she was safe.

That's why you have to show up for Super Bowls; in that sense losing in the AFCCG or divisional round WOULD have been better: Because at least the entire planet wouldn't have seen THAT. We MUST redeem ourselves next season and if—by the Grace of God—we get back, I promise the world will be watching again. Because it's the SB, and to see if we've regrown our manhood.

Northman
02-08-2014, 10:56 AM
I must be pretty blessed. Either that or i just look like someone who doesnt want to talk about the game as no one has really brought it up to me other than to say "sorry, i was pulling for you guys". lol

Mike
02-08-2014, 01:21 PM
I work with a KC fan. He was in full-out gloat mode yesterday. I finally had enough and said as a KC fan he can have an opinion about the Broncos failures when KC whens a playoff game again.

DenBronx
02-08-2014, 01:32 PM
I work with a KC fan. He was in full-out gloat mode yesterday. I finally had enough and said as a KC fan he can have an opinion about the Broncos failures when KC whens a playoff game again.

Why gloat? Didnt they collapse and give up a 31 point lead to the Colts in the playoffs??

slim
02-08-2014, 02:02 PM
The worst thing about the Super Bowl has been the coworkers who don't watch football on a week-to-week basis now wanting to talk about football.

**** off *** dammit.

The receptionist at my office is like 100 years old and never talks about sports at all. Day after the game she is talking shit to me when I come in. :noidea:

I'm like, you may want tread lightly cause you are way too old to make a career change.