PDA

View Full Version : David Bruton

Superchop 7
02-07-2014, 01:57 AM
Umm err.....since his contract....as Janet Jackson says....."what have you done for me lately"?

I think the guy went soft since his contract.

Joel
02-07-2014, 02:52 AM
Umm err.....since his contract....as Janet Jackson says....."what have you done for me lately"?

I think the guy went soft since his contract.
He did block a FG early in the year, IIRC. He's one of the few good STers we have apart from Prater and Colquitt. Now, if you wanna talk about Bolden, I'm right there with you; he cost Holliday a playoff TD return with a completely needless and flagrant illegal block.

Dzone
02-07-2014, 03:10 AM
Bruton, he should be better at safety. He is big and hits hard. Is he too slow to start at safety or too dumb?..yayaya I know he went to ND lol

Ziggy
02-07-2014, 06:25 AM
Bruton, he should be better at safety. He is big and hits hard. Is he too slow to start at safety or too dumb?..yayaya I know he went to ND lol

Bruton isn't slow. It's one of the elements that make him a great gunner on special teams. He ran a 4.40 at the combine.

DenBronx
02-07-2014, 07:58 AM
Bruton is the Keith Burns of this team. Just a ST player but a damn good one. Dont expect him to be a starter. He can play but we need something more.