PDA

View Full Version : Really want to piss off the 12th man?

GEM
02-05-2014, 10:23 AM

:lol:

BroncoNut
02-05-2014, 10:25 AM
I don't get Gem

GEM
02-05-2014, 10:26 AM
I don't get Gem

Oklahoma City Thunder used to be the Seattle Supersonics until the owner moved them. It doesn't say Seattle Seahawks...it says Oklahoma City Seahawks. ;)

WTE
02-05-2014, 10:33 AM
Still pretty silly GEM. I think you'd better stick to restraining Mo and leave the smack to masters like myself.

BroncoNut
02-05-2014, 10:35 AM
Oklahoma City Thunder used to be the Seattle Supersonics until the owner moved them. It doesn't say Seattle Seahawks...it says Oklahoma City Seahawks. ;)

I No .. hoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! just didn't get what it meant. and not calling you a hoe either. I'm imitating how my brother says "I know" when he is frustrated.

GEM
02-05-2014, 10:37 AM
Still pretty silly GEM. I think you'd better stick to restraining Mo and leave the smack to masters like myself.

You used to master smack...now you just master bait.

BroncoNut
02-05-2014, 10:39 AM

kinda one in the same really. Folks who tend to "smack" on internet tend to "smack" elsewhere, if you will

WTE
02-05-2014, 10:43 AM

Then let me work on my smack talk some more....

OK, I got one.

Q: Why is watching the Broncos in the Super Bowl better than watching a Rockies game?

A: Because you don't have to watch Denver lose for nine innings.

LOL LOL LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I still got it!

Dzone
02-05-2014, 10:49 AM
We get to play in Seattle next year. Maybe we can shut them up

GEM
02-05-2014, 11:03 AM
then let me work on my smack talk some more....

Ok, i got one.

Q: Why is watching the broncos in the super bowl better than watching a rockies game?

A: Because you don't have to watch denver lose for nine innings.

Lol lol lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I still got it!

bor------ing!!!!!

BroncoNut
02-05-2014, 11:11 AM

I hope we lose that game and them meet up with them again in sb39

artie_dale
02-05-2014, 11:40 AM
I thought you were going to encourage us to point out that that team isn't all that great and needs a 12th man to be effective.

That home crowd wouldn't be any more effective than any other home crowd if whoever built the stadium didn't build it with the kind of acoustics it has.

GEM
02-05-2014, 12:53 PM
I thought you were going to encourage us to point out that that team isn't all that great and needs a 12th man to be effective.

That home crowd wouldn't be any more effective than any other home crowd if whoever built the stadium didn't build it with the kind of acoustics it has.

I just wish the dummies that built ours would have paid attention to the details that made the old Mile High so special. Can't fault the Seahawks for having planners and architects that built it with noise in mind. Ours were too busy focusing on the Mile High Rich Guy club seating and bars in the club seating lobby.

Dzone
02-05-2014, 02:48 PM
I hope we lose that game and them meet up with them again in sb39
Maybe we can play them again in pre season and they can injure half our team again like last year and beat us 45-7

CrazyHorse
02-06-2014, 06:09 AM
Meh... I'd rather just call them the She-Cawks.

OaklandRaider
02-08-2014, 07:18 PM

Dude 43-8

No amount of regular season wins cant erase the fact that they raped you and impregnated your throats on national television.

You will forever be humiliated. Its over. They own your souls for life......

SORRY :coffee:..I'm just being real

MOtorboat
02-08-2014, 11:00 PM
Dude 43-8

No amount of regular season wins cant erase the fact that they raped you and impregnated your throats on national television.

48-21.

******* ban this piece of shit.

chazoe60
02-08-2014, 11:09 PM
Dude 43-8

When was your last winning season? Shut the **** up moron.

OaklandRaider
02-09-2014, 01:08 AM
48-21.

******* ban this piece of shit.
Let's not get into a battle of super bowl losses, considering denver has the most sb losses out of anyone in nfl history.

43-8 wasnt even your worst superbowl lost...try
55-10....rofl

The broncos are the kings of getting destroyed in the superbowl, ill give y'all that. /salute

OaklandRaider
02-09-2014, 01:11 AM
When was your last winning season? Shut the **** up moron.

When was your last erection

Youre just like the broncos, cant get it "up" any more in the "big game"

GEM
02-09-2014, 11:59 AM
Poor lil guy, has to find something to thump his chest over, its been a decade since his team was relevant.