PDA

View Full Version : Dear Tebow fans:

MOtorboat
02-04-2014, 12:02 AM
Tebow got cut after three years and will never play quarterback in the NFL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_2Xpn4aqek

Now, for the love of all that's holy, leave us alone. It's not the Broncos fan base's fault that he is one of the worst quarterbacks to ever put on a jersey.

ShaneFalco
02-04-2014, 12:09 AM
seriously? for as bad as tebow fans are, people like you are just as bad.

MOtorboat
02-04-2014, 12:11 AM

No. I don't troll Tebow websites when he fails like the ******** that have showed up today and last night are doing to this website.

This is fully deserved.

ShaneFalco
02-04-2014, 12:13 AM
your ******* crazy.

MOtorboat
02-04-2014, 12:14 AM
your ******* crazy.

No, I'm sick of Tebois trolling this site and nobody doing anything about it.

Dapper Dan
02-04-2014, 12:18 AM

This thread should take care of that. Way to go, Mo.

MOtorboat
02-04-2014, 12:25 AM
This thread should take care of that. Way to go, Mo.

If ignoring them actually worked, I'd do it.

chazoe60
02-04-2014, 12:43 AM
Long live Tebow. I'm glad that God smote (or is it smited?) The Broncos for their evil doings. He sent down those angelic doers of all that is good and righteous, the Seahawks, to avenge young Tebow's injustice.

Now excuse me while I go wrestle a gator.

SEC, Tebow, and God not necessarily in that order.

Northman
02-04-2014, 05:51 AM
We would of won the SB had Tebow been QB.

GEM
02-05-2014, 10:24 AM

Not even close.

GEM
02-05-2014, 10:25 AM

He's been banned...don't start with the nobody doing anything about it...it takes time, just like when we permanently unbanned you.

WTE
02-05-2014, 10:29 AM
He's been banned...don't start with the nobody doing anything about it...it takes time, just like when we permanently unbanned you.

What did MissouriBronco do to get perma banned? I always wanted to know.

BroncoNut
02-05-2014, 10:33 AM

wait, so Mo can not be banned again?

I missed the tebow troll showing. I can't believe people get all upset about trolls like that or any other matter... Over the internet...... If I lived with them, yeah that would likely be different. part of the reason I post here is to watch the shit show sometimes. some dik attacked me in a thread I started a couple days ago... Kirk cousins. He was a tebow fanboi as you call them. I simply replied, but did call him an ******* and no more issue. I don't mind if he continues to post just because he has a bizarre opinion. I'm sure there are people here that hate me and I don't really care. iow MO, get over it!!!!

Northman
02-05-2014, 11:03 AM
wait, so Mo can not be banned again?

I missed the tebow troll showing. I can't believe people get all upset about trolls like that or any other matter... Over the internet...... If I lived with them, yeah that would likely be different. part of the reason I post here is to watch the shit show sometimes. some dik attacked me in a thread I started a couple days ago... Kirk cousins. He was a tebow fanboi as you call them. I simply replied, but did call him an ******* and no more issue. I don't mind if he continues to post just because he has a bizarre opinion. I'm sure there are people here that hate me and I don't really care. iow MO, get over it!!!!

Someone please ban this fool!!!!!!1

slim
02-05-2014, 11:05 AM
That wasn't his worst pass. He missed a TE by 20 yards when he was with the Broncos. Seriously, 20 yards.

MOtorboat
02-05-2014, 11:10 AM
What did MissouriBronco do to get perma banned? I always wanted to know.

I'm a recovering *******.

Shazam!
02-05-2014, 11:11 AM
I still have nothing but respect for TT, and the exciting 2011 Season he gave us. I wish him the best.

BroncoNut
02-05-2014, 11:13 AM
Someone please ban this fool!!!!!!1

fine, do it. I don't really care. If I was banned, I probably wouldn't post that much. I am throwing down the gauntlet

slim
02-05-2014, 11:14 AM
I still have nothing but respect for TT, and the exciting 2011 Season he gave us. I wish him the best.

Me too. But I hope his idiot fans die in a car fire.

wayninja
02-07-2014, 11:22 PM
I love you, MO, but this thread sucks. Tebow is a good human being, and gave the Broncos one of the most fun seasons ever. If you don't like it, go **** yourself.

peace out.