PDA

View Full Version : John Elway & John Fox news conference at 2:00 PM Tuesday - 2-4

Denver Native (Carol)
02-03-2014, 11:08 PM
From email I received from KOA radio:

John Elway and John Fox will host a news conference at 2pm on Tuesday to give a glimpse of what comes next following the Broncos' collapse. Make sure to listen to 850 KOA as we carry it live.

I assume it will also be carried live on-line on the Denver Broncos site

Shazam!
02-04-2014, 01:08 PM
I can't wait to hear this...

Lancane
02-04-2014, 01:27 PM
I can't wait to hear this...

I can, actually I will just read Carol's notes on it, because I am afraid it will be the same **** that is pissing me off. More, "We're proud of what we've done", "We just didn't want it enough", "Seattle simply got the better of us" and blah, blah, blah. I would rather hear that Elway turned into the Incredible Hulk, kicked Del Rio in the nuts, told the coaches and players that there is no excuse for that **** performance and that they're making some changes. But alas I feel I will be disappointed, so better to read Carol's take.

Dzone
02-04-2014, 01:37 PM
They got some splainin to do. What the hell happened?

MOtorboat
02-04-2014, 02:41 PM
I can, actually I will just read Carol's notes on it, because I am afraid it will be the same **** that is pissing me off. More, "We're proud of what we've done", "We just didn't want it enough", "Seattle simply got the better of us" and blah, blah, blah. I would rather hear that Elway turned into the Incredible Hulk, kicked Del Rio in the nuts, told the coaches and players that there is no excuse for that **** performance and that they're making some changes. But alas I feel I will be disappointed, so better to read Carol's take.

OK Ricky Bobby.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-04-2014, 03:09 PM
They got some splainin to do. What the hell happened?

maybe this happened:

Richard Sherman: Seahawks figured out Peyton Manning’s hand signals
http://kdvr.com/2014/02/04/richard-sherman-seahawks-figured-out-peyton-mannings-hand-signals/

Denver Native (Carol)
02-04-2014, 03:48 PM
So far, there is nothing on the Broncos' website to indicate they will be showing the news conference.

These radio stations will carry it live

http://www.1043thefan.com/home.aspx

http://www.850koa.com/main.html

Tned
02-04-2014, 03:54 PM
So far, there is nothing on the Broncos' website to indicate they will be showing the news conference.

These radio stations will carry it live

http://www.1043thefan.com/home.aspx

http://www.850koa.com/main.html

"@BroncosTV: BTV Live: John Elway and John Fox will hold an end-of-season press conference at 2 p.m. MST. Watch live: http://t.co/JJWHtLNyoY"

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

Denver Native (Carol)
02-04-2014, 03:56 PM
Watch on live at

http://www.9news.com/

Denver Native (Carol)
02-04-2014, 03:59 PM
It started - John E. is talking - sounds like his voice will go any minute

Lancane
02-04-2014, 04:00 PM
OK Ricky Bobby.

That's Mr. Ricky Bobby to you Cal Naughton Jr.!

Denver Native (Carol)
02-04-2014, 04:00 PM
It's also on Broncos website

http://www.denverbroncos.com/

Hawgdriver
02-04-2014, 04:02 PM
I can't find it at 9 news.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-04-2014, 04:03 PM
I can't find it at 9 news.

Click on the Broncos website

Hawgdriver
02-04-2014, 04:04 PM
this one worked http://t.co/JJWHtLNyoY

Denver Native (Carol)
02-04-2014, 04:10 PM
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 1m

Fox on noise level: "A lot's been made of the noise. It's something we practice with. This game wasn't about the noise"

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 2m

Fox on injured guys: "No excuses. We were able to win two playoff games with the roster we had. Weren't able to close the deal"

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 4m

Elway says he hasn't had a chance to talk to Manning.

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 5m

Elway on offseason moves: "Lot of tough decisions. But good decisions to have because it means we have a good football team"

Denver Native (Carol)
02-04-2014, 04:11 PM

Elway on Knowshon: "we'll see how things flesh out. We have some young backs…it's a position we have a lot of good competition"

Denver Native (Carol)
02-04-2014, 04:14 PM
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 21s

Fox on the Big O: "can't speak that far into the future but he's definitely improved"

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 57s

Elway on Peyton's future: "we're gonna build the team like peyton's gonna be here…gotta have depth…always be places to continue to mold"

Denver Native (Carol)
02-04-2014, 04:17 PM
Not from press conference, but this is great

Retweeted by Vic Lombardi
Eric Christensen ‏@cbseric 40m

This is pretty cool! #hochman: Peyton Manning stops to sign for fans today at Dove Valley waiting in snow.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-04-2014, 04:18 PM
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 23s

Elway: on DRC saying Seattle wanted it more: "I disagree with that. They just played better than we did … that's just a way out"

Hawgdriver
:lol:

I'm not over it. I'll just add this one to the list.

(I assume speaking about Superbowl upsets he's had in his playing career)

Tned
Elway was asked how long it took him to get over his Super Bowl losses, his answer was he's still not over them, and he's just added another one to the list.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-04-2014, 04:19 PM

Elway asked how long it took to get over his SB losses: "I'm not over em yet. Just added this one to it".

Denver Native (Carol)
02-04-2014, 04:21 PM
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 53s

Fox spoke to his team today: "they're competitors. what do you do when you get knocked down?"

Denver Native (Carol)
02-04-2014, 04:24 PM
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 30s

Elway: "Kind of get the sense that these questions are 'how the hell do we overcome this'?…farther you get away from this, better outlook"

Denver Native (Carol)
02-04-2014, 04:25 PM
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 58s

Elway animated now: "we will not change. goal is to be world champions. we will not not stop until we get there"

Mike
02-04-2014, 04:42 PM
All that did was convince me that Denver will never win with Fox.

tomjonesrocks
02-04-2014, 04:46 PM
Sounds worthless and uninformative. Glad I missed it.

Feel bad for Elway having to deal with this. Like a good boss it sounds like he's absorbing blame.

That "we won't stop until we get there" quote, while I know that to be true, sounds Tebow Pollyannaish to me right now though.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-04-2014, 04:49 PM
All that did was convince me that Denver will never win with Fox.

What did he say that convinced you on that?

Mike
02-04-2014, 04:55 PM
What did he say that convinced you on that?

His overall attitude and perspective. He seems like a nice guy, but my opinion of him is that he is a loser coach with a loser mentality.

LawDog
02-04-2014, 05:04 PM
His overall attitude and perspective. He seems like a nice guy, but my opinion of him is that he is a loser coach with a loser mentality.

Well, everyone surely has an opinion. Doesn't mean any of them are correct.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-04-2014, 05:28 PM
The post-Super Bowl press conference was wrapping up. Broncos media relations director Patrick Smyth gave Gray Caldwell from the Broncos’ website, the final question.

Broncos coach John Fox answered it and that was that.

“And I want to say one thing,” John Elway said.

The press conference was not yet finished. Elway, the Broncos’ executive vice president of football operations, had the floor.

rest - http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2014/02/04/john-elway-gets-fired-press-conference/26359/

Dzone
02-04-2014, 05:36 PM
well, no real surprises there...Its all painful to watch

silkamilkamonico
02-04-2014, 05:44 PM
Went about how I thought it would. Nobody has immediate profound answers to what happened Sunday. All they can do is handle the backlash and move on from that.

Denver lost to a better team straight up and it is what it is.

weazel
02-04-2014, 05:55 PM
does it matter what they say? talk's cheap. Nothing they say will do anything about 2 days ago.

Lancane
02-04-2014, 05:59 PM
It was more rah-rah crap, as I expected. Elway was heated it seemed at the media for the questions more then at themselves for what they did wrong. I think that is what Mike is alluding to as well, that Fox should be shouldering blame, steel himself and be fired-up, ready to have go at it...but that is not the case. He's just as laid back and aloof as he was before the Super Bowl. I fear we're in trouble as an organization in the pit of my stomach and the rancid taste of bile sitting on my tongue isn't helping. At least Elway said "changes", but right now that sounds pretty mundane and could be anything from a major move to a minor move.

aberdien
02-04-2014, 06:21 PM
"At the end of the day it was a successful season. 15-4 is not real shabby." - John Fox

MOtorboat
02-04-2014, 06:27 PM
It was more rah-rah crap, as I expected. Elway was heated it seemed at the media for the questions more then at themselves for what they did wrong. I think that is what Mike is alluding to as well, that Fox should be shouldering blame, steel himself and be fired-up, ready to have go at it...but that is not the case. He's just as laid back and aloof as he was before the Super Bowl. I fear we're in trouble as an organization in the pit of my stomach and the rancid taste of bile sitting on my tongue isn't helping. At least Elway said "changes", but right now that sounds pretty mundane and could be anything from a major move to a minor move.

I'm glad they didn't overreact.

tomjonesrocks
02-04-2014, 06:28 PM

I'm getting more pissed at Fox by the minute. I have gotten texts from people who were able to catch it said Elway looked pissed at Fox a few times when he was talking. Anyone who actually saw it think the same?

Lancane
02-04-2014, 06:35 PM
I'm glad they didn't overreact.

True, overreaction can sometimes lead to bad decisions. Still Mo, they're being far too laid back for the level of muck this really was. I'd have been a bit more relieved had they stated we plan to make some slight changes to offense, more to defense and that includes coaching. Anything but the rah-rah, 'we are proud' sentimentality.

BroncoWave
02-04-2014, 06:39 PM
LOL at this sudden anti-Fox movement. Given the massive number of injuries we had, our coaches did a great job coaching this team to the Super Bowl in the first place. All the great coaching in the world wouldn't have changed the fact that Seattle was just a flat out better and healthier team than us on Sunday.

Being the HC of the Denver Broncos is a tough gig. Anything short of winning the Super Bowl and the fans want you out.

tomjonesrocks
02-04-2014, 06:41 PM
LOL at this sudden anti-Fox movement. Given the massive number of injuries we had, our coaches did a great job coaching this team to the Super Bowl in the first place. All the great coaching in the world wouldn't have changed the fact that Seattle was just a flat out better and healthier team than us on Sunday. Being the HC of the Denver Broncos is a tough gig. Anything short of winning the Super Bowl and the fans want you out.

Someone create a "Not Too Shabby" meme...

BroncoWave
02-04-2014, 06:43 PM
Someone create a "Not Too Shabby" meme...

He's right though, going 15-4 and making the Super Bowl is not too shabby at all. Just because he has the perspective to appreciate the season doesn't mean he's not pissed off about the loss. Fox has never been a guy to show strong emotions through the media. IMO, that is an asset.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-04-2014, 06:48 PM
John Fox and John Elway talk about how the team will move past Sunday's loss and the next steps as the scouting combine and free agency loom.

full presser
http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/End-of-Season-Presser/288fee1a-4dc9-46bb-ab39-abd530e63002

silkamilkamonico
02-04-2014, 06:53 PM
True, overreaction can sometimes lead to bad decisions. Still Mo, they're being far too laid back for the level of muck this really was. I'd have been a bit more relieved had they stated we plan to make some slight changes to offense, more to defense and that includes coaching. Anything but the rah-rah, 'we are proud' sentimentality.

I don't understand the laid backness that people are percieving. They are, I'm sure, absolutely drained from preparation for 15 hours a day for 2 weeks leading up to the SuperBowl and then have it fail. They didn't work day jobs it life away from football like the rest of us and then catch a little "Bronco Talk" here and there. They also aren;t going to throw out a perception of utter failure because of what happened on Sunday. That would be ridiculous and send a terrible message to those players who've worked their ass off all season.

I'm as pissed as anyone about what happened Sunday. But this organization has gone through;

-2 offseason DUI's to executives
-Their best and most dynamic player being utterly stupid and suspended
-The head coach having a heart attack and almost dying
-major injuries to major key contributors which completely changed the way our defense plays
- impending notions of how meaningless the regular season is and how meaningful the playoffs are
- anything else?

That's some major f'n $#!+ going on over the span of a season. To shart shouting out failure and embarrassment sentiments of how the season ended and focusing on the SuperBowl game is IMO completely NOT taking everything in perspective of what those guys went through over the course of the season to get to the SuperBowl.

MOtorboat
02-04-2014, 06:54 PM
So, let's recap.

Three seasons
34-14 record
Three division titles
One AFC Championship

Yeah. Fire that bum.

tomjonesrocks
02-04-2014, 06:54 PM
He's right though, going 15-4 and making the Super Bowl is not too shabby at all. Just because he has the perspective to appreciate the season doesn't mean he's not pissed off about the loss. Fox has never been a guy to show strong emotions through the media. IMO, that is an asset.

Mike
02-04-2014, 07:14 PM
So, let's recap.

Three seasons
34-14 record
Three division titles
One AFC Championship

Yeah. Fire that bum.

He won't be fired. I am fine with that. Press forward and hope for better luck next year. But I will not expect any different than what we saw Sunday no matter how many records Manning sets.

And any who think that Denver's record under Fox is anything other than Manning is deluding themselves.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-04-2014, 07:49 PM
Very interesting as to everything an NFL coach is responsible for:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1666834-a-detailed-list-of-an-nfl-coachs-responsibility

RebelRocker
02-04-2014, 08:00 PM
So, let's recap.

Three seasons
34-14 record
Three division titles
One AFC Championship

Yeah. Fire that bum.

Those stats are hollow and you know that

Every HC Manning has had has enjoyed the benefit having 12 + win, division championship type seasons. Not only that, but 3/4 of the HC he's had have been to a super bowl with him. The 2011 season was a product of a good 6 week run and a it took a technicality on a tie breaker for us to win the division. How did that season end? Oh yeah, same way this season ended. When we had to go up against a tough, talented team, we got CRUSHED!

This "aww, shucks. Oh well" mentality isn't cutting it.

I know he won't be fired right now, but any talk of a contract extension with that guy right now is organizational suicide. If he wants to stick around next year, he better CHANGE THE ATTITUDE of this team and deliver another Lombardi trophy. If you're happy getting into the playoffs and getting embarrassed when it matters most, go be a Chiefs fan. I could give a **** about records. I want my team to win super bowls!!

BroncoWave
02-04-2014, 08:09 PM
Those stats are hollow and you know that

Every HC Manning has had has enjoyed the benefit having 12 + win, division championship type seasons. Not only that, but 3/4 of the HC he's had have been to a super bowl with him. The 2011 season was a product of a good 6 week run and a it took a technicality on a tie breaker for us to win the division. How did that season end? Oh yeah, same way this season ended. When we had to go up against a tough, talented team, we got CRUSHED!

This "aww, shucks. Oh well" mentality isn't cutting it.

I know he won't be fired right now, but any talk of a contract extension with that guy right now is organizational suicide. If he wants to stick around next year, he better CHANGE THE ATTITUDE of this team and deliver another Lombardi trophy. If you're happy getting into the playoffs and getting embarrassed when it matters most, go be a Chiefs fan. I could give a **** about records. I want my team to win super bowls!!

Serious question...what self-respecting coach would come coach a team who dumped a coach after winning 3 straight division titles and a conference title? Organization suicide would be making a dumb move like that and showing everyone that we are basically Raiders 2.0.

I'm not saying Fox is the greatest coach ever, but letting him go after this season would be wrong and no coach worth a shit would come here.

Lancane
02-04-2014, 08:13 PM
Serious question...what self-respecting coach would come coach a team who dumped a coach after winning 3 straight division titles and a conference title? Organization suicide would be making a dumb move like that and showing everyone that we are basically Raiders 2.0.

I'm not saying Fox is the greatest coach ever, but letting him go after this season would be wrong and no coach worth a shit would come here.

I wouldn't bet on that... Come to a team with an elite offense and need of a tough nosed infused defense? I bet the Broncos could hire about anyone they wanted from that standpoint.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-04-2014, 08:13 PM
I have total faith in John Elway. He is the one who hired Coach Fox. If he extends Coach Fox's contract, he will have his reasons for doing so.

BroncoWave
02-04-2014, 08:16 PM
I wouldn't bet on that... Come to a team with an elite offense and need of a tough nosed infused defense? I bet the Broncos could hire about anyone they wanted from that standpoint.

And who out there would do a better job? If you are going to fire a guy who has had the success that Fox has had over the last 3 years, you better be DAMN sure you have a replacement lined up who would do better, or else you will look pretty stupid.

Lancane
02-04-2014, 08:19 PM
I have total faith in John Elway. He is the one who hired Coach Fox. If he extends Coach Fox's contract, he will have his reasons for doing so.

I have faith in Elway, but that faith is based on results and more then just the win-loss column, as Rebel pointed out, that can be a hollow stat of prominence. The first playoff experience was a fluke with Tebow, most teams with that record don't see the playoffs and Manning was key to the last two seasons. I understand you're die-hard and loyal Carol, I am just not built like that I guess and never will be. So I have faith till he proves that I shouldn't have faith, and I am closer to losing faith at this point.

:beer:

ForgettingBrandonMarshall
02-04-2014, 08:29 PM
And who out there would do a better job? If you are going to fire a guy who has had the success that Fox has had over the last 3 years, you better be DAMN sure you have a replacement lined up who would do better, or else you will look pretty stupid.

IMO, his best year was his first when you compare the job he did with the talent on the team. In the 2nd year, I think any coach could have led that team to the playoffs and lost in the first game. In his 3rd year, one with the most talent I've ever seen on a Broncos roster, he got the team to the big game only to make it look like they didn't belong there.

He's done a good enough job to keep it, but I'd be careful with this contract extension. Less is more if you catch my drift.

BroncoWave
02-04-2014, 08:32 PM
IMO, his best year was his first when you compare the job he did with the talent on the team. In the 2nd year, I think any coach could have led that team to the playoffs and lost in the first game. In his 3rd year, one with the most talent I've ever seen on a Broncos roster, he got the team to the big game only to make it look like they didn't belong there.

He's done a good enough job to keep it, but I'd be careful with this contract extension. Less is more if you catch my drift.

Yeah, I'm definitely not arguing for an extension right now, but I wouldn't be super quick to let him go even if we don't win a SB next season. Getting rid of someone is easy and makes you feel good in the short term, but if you don't replace him with someone better it's all for naught.

The Cowher/Gruden stuff is just a pipedream, so people really need to get that out of their heads.

Lancane
02-04-2014, 08:39 PM

Dean Pees, Sean McDermott, Vic Fangio and Pete Carmichael come to mind. Smarter at this point to give Fox the remaining year, but the point of the job not being of interest because they let Fox go (hypothetically) is untrue, the NFL can be cutthroat. And I am not saying to fire Fox, I just don't believe that the W-L record is a true indicator of his prowess as a head coach, especially given that Manning is more influential in that aspect then he is.

BroncoWave
02-04-2014, 08:42 PM
Dean Pees, Sean McDermott, Vic Fangio and Pete Carmichael come to mind. Smarter at this point to give Fox the remaining year, but the point of the job not being of interest because they let Fox go (hypothetically) is untrue, the NFL can be cutthroat. And I am not saying to fire Fox, I just don't believe that the W-L record is a true indicator of his prowess as a head coach, especially given that Manning is more influential in that aspect then he is.

So we should hand over the keys to someone who has never been a head coach for a day in his life? Sorry, but that just stinks of desperation to me. I know the NFL is a cut-throat business, but that is just not the right way to do business.

Joel
02-04-2014, 09:09 PM
maybe this happened:

Richard Sherman: Seahawks figured out Peyton Manning’s hand signals
http://kdvr.com/2014/02/04/richard-sherman-seahawks-figured-out-peyton-mannings-hand-signals/
Right: Peyton Manning went from Albert Einstein to the Nutty Professor in 2 weeks. They didn't read jack; we couldn't run, so they knew we had to throw, so they came hot and hurried throws to WRs who c/wouldn't beat jams: Lots of incompletes, and a couple picks. However much Sherman likes to pat himself on the back, their D didn't turn Manning into a 6th round rookie.

Fox on noise level: "A lot's been made of the noise. It's something we practice with. This game wasn't about the noise"
Except he ALSO said outright that they DIDN'T practice with noise last week because "this isn't an away game." You sure, Coach? 'Cause we sure as Hell didn't look like we belonged there.

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 53s

Fox spoke to his team today: "they're competitors. what do you do when you get knocked down?"
Apparently nothing. Vince Lombardi had a line about that, but perhaps the better ones are "Once you learn to lose it becomes a habit" and "Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser."

There's a reason we still buy our own BS and phone in games even a year after it handed our best shot at a SB win to an over-the-hill shell of a Ravens team.

There's a reason we take either the first or second half of most games off; Sunday it was both.

There's a reason we get to 3rd and long, make a stop, then give up the conversion ANYWAY on a pointless penalty.

There's a reason we're physically, mentally and emotionally weaker and less focused/disciplined than a team whose coach lets them do as they like on the practice field, sideline and Media Day.

At this point, I'd rather Del Rio were in charge; at least he knows how to set a tone and keep peoples minds on their business. And when to throw a challenge flag. Let Manning and Gase run the offense, Del Rio run the D and give Fox a nice view from the box; except when we were wrecked by injuries and the Foxborough wind, that worked well.

I imagine we'll play it out, but also imagine Fox better understand his continued Broncos career hinges on winning Super Bowl XLIX. Otherwise he'll probably watch SB L from his couch.

Lancane
02-04-2014, 09:42 PM
So we should hand over the keys to someone who has never been a head coach for a day in his life? Sorry, but that just stinks of desperation to me. I know the NFL is a cut-throat business, but that is just not the right way to do business.

Jim Harbaugh, Mike McCarthy, John Harbaugh, Chip Kelly, Mike McCoy, Ron Rivera, Chuck Pagano? Names ring a bell anyone?

tomjonesrocks
02-04-2014, 09:48 PM
I have faith in Elway, but that faith is based on results and more then just the win-loss column, as Rebel pointed out, that can be a hollow stat of prominence. The first playoff experience was a fluke with Tebow, most teams with that record don't see the playoffs and Manning was key to the last two seasons. I understand you're die-hard and loyal Carol, I am just not built like that I guess and never will be. So I have faith till he proves that I shouldn't have faith, and I am closer to losing faith at this point. :beer:

I do too. That's why he will not extend him and have him in lame duck status.

Fox has helped bring Denver back to relevance. I find it easy to forget that. But he's embarrassingly hit his ceiling on the biggest stage IMO.

Tned
02-04-2014, 09:57 PM
LOL at this sudden anti-Fox movement. Given the massive number of injuries we had, our coaches did a great job coaching this team to the Super Bowl in the first place. All the great coaching in the world wouldn't have changed the fact that Seattle was just a flat out better and healthier team than us on Sunday.

Being the HC of the Denver Broncos is a tough gig. Anything short of winning the Super Bowl and the fans want you out.

It's so asinine. It's like the five stages of grieving.

Stage 1: They just didn't want to win, they showed no heart, my pet Vietnamese piglet shows more heart when facing the neighbors rottweiler than the Broncos did Sunday. They didn't even care about winning. They didn't show up.

Stage 2: Manning can't win the big one. He should retire. Without his $20 million salary, we could be a contender. It doesn't matter who's at QB, Brock, Dysert, ****, we can bring BVP or Tebow back and be a contender for the next 5-10 years with the free agents we could sign with Manning's salary. Oh, and on top of that, Manning's a one trick pony. They shouldn't let him call the plays at the line, because he just can't handle it. If we don't replace him, he needs to be told to run the play that the OC calls and nothing else. He has too much responsibility.

Stage 3: Fox and Gase should be fired. They fail to make adjustments. They didn't even care it was the Super Bowl. For God's sake, they treated it like any other game. We need a younger, more hip coach like Carrol who actually cares if he loses, that wouldn't tell his players it's just any other game.

Stage 4: Elway was a great player, but he's a horrible GM. We need to replace Elway with a real GM who can draft players and pickup free agents that aren't so frail that they tear ACL's, get vertebrael sprains, have seizures or lizfranc injuries. A real GM doesn't have a roster full of china dolls.

Stage 5: We need to completely remake this organization. We need to be more like New England. Oops, that was my previous grief stages. Ummm, errr, now we need to be like Atlanta, look what they are doing with a young QB Ryan, err, umm, that was a previous grieffy thing, oh, where was I? Oh yea, we need to fire Fox or cut Manning, or well, or well, something because losing the Super Bowl is no better than going 2-14....

Tned
02-04-2014, 09:58 PM
So, let's recap.

Three seasons
34-14 record
Three division titles
One AFC Championship

Yeah. Fire that bum.

Hell yea, because any real fan knows that anything less than a SB win is a complete and utter failure. He had three years to win a SB, and didn't, so he should be replaced. He didn't even care that the team lost on Sunday.

spikerman
02-04-2014, 10:17 PM

Stage 1: They just didn't want to win, they showed no heart, my pet Vietnamese piglet shows more heart when facing the neighbors rottweiler than the Broncos did Sunday. They didn't even care about winning. They didn't show up.

Stage 2: Manning can't win the big one. He should retire. Without his $20 million salary, we could be a contender. It doesn't matter who's at QB, Brock, Dysert, ****, we can bring BVP or Tebow back and be a contender for the next 5-10 years with the free agents we could sign with Manning's salary. Oh, and on top of that, Manning's a one trick pony. They shouldn't let him call the plays at the line, because he just can't handle it. If we don't replace him, he needs to be told to run the play that the OC calls and nothing else. He has too much responsibility.

Stage 3: Fox and Gase should be fired. They fail to make adjustments. They didn't even care it was the Super Bowl. For God's sake, they treated it like any other game. We need a younger, more hip coach like Carrol who actually cares if he loses, that wouldn't tell his players it's just any other game.

Stage 4: Elway was a great player, but he's a horrible GM. We need to replace Elway with a real GM who can draft players and pickup free agents that aren't so frail that they tear ACL's, get vertebrael sprains, have seizures or lizfranc injuries. A real GM doesn't have a roster full of china dolls.

Stage 5: We need to completely remake this organization. We need to be more like New England. Oops, that was my previous grief stages. Ummm, errr, now we need to be like Atlanta, look what they are doing with a young QB Ryan, err, umm, that was a previous grieffy thing, oh, where was I? Oh yea, we need to fire Fox or cut Manning, or well, or well, something because losing the Super Bowl is no better than going 2-14....

I admit to suffering from Stage 1. I'm sure they wanted to win, but they certainly didn't look like it on Sunday. They looked like they would have rather been anywhere else but there. I don't anticipate experiencing any of the other four stages.

Tned
02-04-2014, 10:20 PM
I admit to suffering from Stage 1. I'm sure they wanted to win, but they certainly didn't look like it on Sunday. They looked like they would have rather been anywhere else but there. I don't anticipate experiencing any of the other four stages.

I have never understood that statement. Do you know how many times I have read that? DT played with a ******* separated shoulder. Were you watching the same game I was? Those players were trying to make catches and get first downs, even though they were getting pummeled by the faster, more physical Seattle team.

It just blows me away how often the "they just didn't show any heart" or "they didn't even act like they wanted to win" lines are used. Not taking it out on you, just saying I don't get it. I"m not even sure how people make that determination.

MOtorboat
02-04-2014, 10:53 PM
I have never understood that statement. Do you know how many times I have read that? DT played with a ******* separated shoulder. Were you watching the same game I was? Those players were trying to make catches and get first downs, even though they were getting pummeled by the faster, more physical Seattle team.

It just blows me away how often the "they just didn't show any heart" or "they didn't even act like they wanted to win" lines are used. Not taking it out on you, just saying I don't get it. I"m not even sure how people make that determination.

It's easier to believe your team didn't try than it is to believe the other team was just better that day.

BroncoWave
02-04-2014, 11:03 PM
It's easier to believe your team didn't try than it is to believe the other team was just better that day.

No one seems to want to admit that Seattle is just way better than most of us gave them credit for going into the game, and the way they were playing there just wasn't much we could do to beat them. Sometimes you have to tip your cap to the other guys instead of freaking out and wanting to dismantle the organization.

BroncoWave
02-04-2014, 11:12 PM
Jim Harbaugh, Mike McCarthy, John Harbaugh, Chip Kelly, Mike McCoy, Ron Rivera, Chuck Pagano? Names ring a bell anyone?

Harbaugh and Kelly were successful college coaches. Pagano and McCoy are still pretty unproven. I will give you McCarthy and John Harbaugh. But for every McCarthy, there are 10 McDaniels, Fraziers, Manginis, Schianos, Morningwegs, and so on and so forth. Getting rid of Fox for an unproven first time NFL head coach would be the dictionary definition of stupid and panicky.

MOtorboat
02-04-2014, 11:15 PM
No one seems to want to admit that Seattle is just way better than most of us gave them credit for going into the game, and the way they were playing there just wasn't much we could do to beat them. Sometimes you have to tip your cap to the other guys instead of freaking out and wanting to dismantle the organization.

To an extent I won't. They were better that day. That's my belief. This Denver team is still a damn good football team. The rest I agree with you on.

chazoe60
02-04-2014, 11:27 PM
To an extent I won't. They were better that day. That's my belief. This Denver team is still a damn good football team. The rest I agree with you on.
I would have loved to see that game with a healthy Von, Clady, Big Vick, Chris Harris, Rahim Moore and Derrick Wolf. I'm not saying we would have won but I damn sure guarantee it wouldn't have been 43-8.

I think we'll get to find out next year. I don't see anyone in the AFC giving us too much trouble especially if we're halfway healthy.

People forget just how ravaged we were by injuries and we were still heads and shoulders better than everyone else in the AFC.

The SB just snowballed on us. That wasn't an accurate depiction of the two teams. Don't get me wrong Sea is better and deserved to win but I don't buy for a second that they're 35 points better than us.

I hope we stomp a ******* mud hole right in Carroll stupid ******* face next year.

DenBronx
02-04-2014, 11:36 PM
I would have loved to see that game with a healthy Von, Clady, Big Vick, Chris Harris, Rahim Moore and Derrick Wolf. I'm not saying we would have won but I damn sure guarantee it wouldn't have been 43-8.

I think we'll get to find out next year. I don't see anyone in the AFC giving us too much trouble especially if we're halfway healthy.

People forget just how ravaged we were by injuries and we were still heads and shoulders better than everyone else in the AFC.

The SB just snowballed on us. That wasn't an accurate depiction of the two teams. Don't get me wrong Sea is better and deserved to win but I don't buy for a second that they're 35 points better than us.

I hope we stomp a ******* mud hole right in Carroll stupid ******* face next year.

I think the game is drastically differant. Dumb Seahawk fans and Pete Caroll don't even realize how many injuries we had.

Can't wait to play them. That's all I have been thinking about. It's driving me crazy!!

Joel
02-04-2014, 11:47 PM
Why not? Do those guys block? It's not like Seattles explosive offense ripped through our Swiss cheese D; OUR explosive offense blew up on the launchpad. Put Dick Butkus, Too Tall Jones, Mean Joe Greene, Deacon Jones and Night Train Lane out there; they STILL wouldn't have changed that. If you want to know how that would've looked, find a tape of Mannings SB win: One of the best defenses ever played their guts out all game, largely stymied Mannings Colts in their prime, but STILL lost even after returning the opening kick for a TD. Because their offense was crap.

We'll see, indeed. The Chiefs aren't going anywhere, the Chargers and Colts will only improve and the Pats will reload. Plus we play the NFCW, not the NFCE.

Last year was by far our best shot; it was only going to get harder after that. Sure, injuries wrecked us this year, but unless Clady starts making snaps, playing both sides and doing Beadles' job as well as his own, he wouldn't have changed what happened Sunday anymore than the Doomsday D would've.

We don't have a great offense, folks; we have arguably the best QB pocket passer ever, great receivers and a FA RB with the heart of a lion but blockers with the heart of a mouse. We'd freaking NEED Terrell Davis to have a balanced offense against good defense with this line; we don't have him, and that means Sherman and his preening thug chums didn't have to decode Mannings hand signals to know we were passing: EVERYONE knew we were passing, because we can't run. And when a great D knows what you're doing before you do it, you're boned.

Hawgdriver
02-04-2014, 11:48 PM
"At the end of the day it was a successful season. 15-4 is not real shabby." - John Fox

I think he's trying to look at it from a 20,000 foot perspective when in reality the airplane crashed and there are body parts all over the impact site. Not really appropriate.

Hawgdriver
02-04-2014, 11:51 PM

Great fire and perspective man. Refreshing. Glad to have you back.

A healthy, DPOY-style Von would have really helped. I think the defense is only like 3 or 4 pieces away from being where it needs to be. The coaching issues raised by the loss also need to be fixed.

Joel
02-04-2014, 11:59 PM
Yet just a week ago no one wanted to admit Seattle was even an AVERAGE team that even had a CHANCE against our UNSTOPPABLE JUGGERNAUT111 Remember, the Seahawks and their #1 D are just a paper tiger, a facade "earned" by the "weak" schedule they had playing in the NFLs toughest division. I was kinda hoping for the "if they're so crappy, beating them doesn't prove much" scenario (which is basically what Sherman said with his claim the NFCCG was the "real" Super Bowl against the "real" second best NFL team.)

However, "that crappy team curbstomped us" illustrates the point pretty well, too. There's really no upside to running down an opponent like that; pushing over a pushover's no accomplishment, and getting beaten (or in this case, demolished) by one is a huge embarrassment. Lesson learned?

TXBRONC
02-05-2014, 12:14 AM

No, it because Fox didn't anything get this team ready to play. Obviously instead studying game film and trying put a game plan together they sat around eating twinkies and playing air hockey.

Timmy!
02-05-2014, 12:14 AM

Simple. It's much easier than admitting a good team had a shit day and got their asses handed to them by a better team. Some people don't cope well.

MOtorboat
02-05-2014, 12:20 AM
I think he's trying to look at it from a 20,000 foot perspective when in reality the airplane crashed and there are body parts all over the impact site. Not really appropriate.

Why isn't it appropriate. No plane crashed. We aren't Houston and we aren't Cleveland.

30 other teams have higher draft picks. I don't even know how you can even insinuate the plane crashed.

ShaneFalco
02-05-2014, 12:25 AM

Kellen Clemens put up more points then manning.

Im sorry, but there was a serious flaw in the gameplan. The broncos made the seahawks look unstoppable.

MOtorboat
02-05-2014, 12:26 AM
Kellen Clemens put up more points then manning.

Im sorry, but there was a serious flaw in the gameplan. The broncos made the seahawks look unstoppable.

Thank you Joel.

Kellen Clemons > Manning.

Can we get some more brilliant insights, like how clutch Mark Sanchez is?

silkamilkamonico
02-05-2014, 12:28 AM
The people that are tired of Fox and want to move on from him. Who does Denver hire?

Hawgdriver
02-05-2014, 02:28 AM
Why isn't it appropriate. No plane crashed. We aren't Houston and we aren't Cleveland.

30 other teams have higher draft picks. I don't even know how you can even insinuate the plane crashed.

I get what you are saying, but you don't seem to get what I'm saying.

I'm saying that everyone feels like they just witnessed a disaster, it's fresh in their minds, but Fox's comments are like transmissions from space.

I'm fine with even-keel, you need that, but it's striking in how detached it is from the general mood.

Joel
02-05-2014, 02:37 AM
The people that are tired of Fox and want to move on from him. Who does Denver hire?
Ooooh, you do NOT want me to answer that. Houston Proud, baby; I can think of two great choices, but both might be a bit awkward for Elway.

silkamilkamonico
02-05-2014, 02:48 AM
Ooooh, you do NOT want me to answer that. Houston Proud, baby; I can think of two great choices, but both might be a bit awkward for Elway.

Who?

About the game, that Seahawks defense was outstanding. I am actually surprised that people aren't giving them credit and saying we just weren't at all prepared. Elway was ravishing about them. I would say he knows a little more about the situation that any of our humble opinions.

Joel
02-05-2014, 03:13 AM
Who?
Well, technically Wade's from Orange, like his dad, but Kubiak's from Houston (although I believe he just signed on as Baltimores OC.) Wade would be a better fit to manage our D while Manning and Gase went wild with the offense, but Kubiak would be a better fit to help Gibbs and Elway (and maybe Dennison?) build an offensive line worthy of the name.

Neither was ever happening, but you asked. The question's valid; it's always valid: As Wades dad said, "There's two kinds of coaches: Them that's fired, and them that's gonna be fired."

About the game, that Seahawks defense was outstanding. I am actually surprised that people aren't giving them credit and saying we just weren't at all prepared. Elway was ravishing about them. I would say he knows a little more about the situation that any of our humble opinions.
Sure they were, but THAT valid question is "WTF are we gonna do about it?" Hope they're not as good next time we must play them, or that we don't have to? Maybe we'll be lucky enough to play the team who BEATS the one that overpowered and humiliated us, because that worked so well when Pitt beat Mannings Colts for us in '05.

We WEREN'T at all prepared, however good Seattles D is/n't. They didn't just win, or even control the game: They dominated us from first snap to final gun. If we want a SB before Manning retires we must figure out how to beat that great D, maybe even a team good enough to do it FOR us. Belicheat and Manning have refined matchups to the point many people seem to forget that doesn't MAKE teams great, only AUGMENT greatness. Seattle didn't waste time looking for angles; they did what they do and dared us to stop them, like Lombardi. We couldn't.

We've got a whole offseason to find a way. The one good thing about last weekends drubbing was only having ONE team between us and a title: Now we must go through them ALL again.

spikerman
02-05-2014, 06:44 AM
I think I was misunderstood. I firmly believe that Seattle was the better team. I don't believe they are 43-8 better, though. I did see some people out there giving it their all (DT, I'm looking at you), but too many guys looked like the moment was way too big for them (Decker, I'm looking at you). I give all the credit in the world to Seattle; they played great. The Broncos body language from very early on looked like a team that was shell-shocked. I'm sorry, but if you can't recover from being down 2-0 with supposedly the greatest offense in history, you've got serious mental toughness problems.

TXBRONC
02-05-2014, 07:36 AM

Did I miss something because I was sure Denver went 13-3 not 3-13.

TXBRONC
02-05-2014, 07:46 AM
I think I was misunderstood. I firmly believe that Seattle was the better team. I don't believe they are 43-8 better, though. I did see some people out there giving it their all (DT, I'm looking at you), but too many guys looked like the moment was way too big for them (Decker, I'm looking at you). I give all the credit in the world to Seattle; they played great. The Broncos body language from very early on looked like a team that was shell-shocked. I'm sorry, but if you can't recover from being down 2-0 with supposedly the greatest offense in history, you've got serious mental toughness problems.

With all the adversity they went through I can't say this team isn't mentally tough. They were seriously out played and out classed and out manned.

spikerman
02-05-2014, 07:52 AM
With all the adversity they went through I can't say this team isn't mentally tough. They were seriously out played and out classed and out manned.

I agree that they overcame a lot this year and kudos to them for it, but the team appeared to get VERY tense after the opening safety. They were tight the rest of the way up until they finally accepted defeat after the opening KO of the 2nd half. Again, I don't think there is any doubt that Seattle was a better team, but anybody who watched that game knows that it was more than one team being better on a given day. The Broncos haven't looked that bad in a long time. Seattle had something to do with that, but a lot of their issues were self-inflicted.

I feel like people think I'm making excuses or in denial. I'm not. I'm pretty much over the loss now and looking ahead. My only point is that something was definitely "wrong" with the Broncos on Sunday and it was not just what Seattle was doing to them. If the Seahawks are telling the truth and they pretty much knew what was coming they did the Broncos a huge favor by revealing that.

TXBRONC
02-05-2014, 08:24 AM
I agree that they overcame a lot this year and kudos to them for it, but the team appeared to get VERY tense after the opening safety. They were tight the rest of the way up until they finally accepted defeat after the opening KO of the 2nd half. Again, I don't think there is any doubt that Seattle was a better team, but anybody who watched that game knows that it was more than one team being better on a given day. The Broncos haven't looked that bad in a long time. Seattle had something to do with that, but a lot of their issues were self-inflicted.

I feel like people think I'm making excuses or in denial. I'm not. I'm pretty much over the loss now and looking ahead. My only point is that something was definitely "wrong" with the Broncos on Sunday and it was not just what Seattle was doing to them. If the Seahawks are telling the truth and they pretty much knew what was coming they did the Broncos a huge favor by revealing that.

I agree I just don't think it was a lack of mental toughness. I thought they were flat and I also think that if Denver was full strength it's different game. I not saying they would necessarily win but I don't score ends up being lopsided.

Northman
02-05-2014, 08:27 AM

It was quite clear after the safety that they became scared and confused. It became even more apparent that they became deflated after the Harvin KO return. As you or someone else pointed out, Seattle is a very good team but they are not 43-8 good. I dont blame Denver for going into this game wanting to do the very things that got them there just like Seattle was doing what got them there as well. But when a team takes away what you do best and you dont adjust to that then that is a coaching issue. Im not advocating for Fox to get fired but im not really surprised by his demeanor nor that he got outcoached either. It was always a question mark with me when we first hired him.

Mike
02-05-2014, 09:46 AM
Once more, I am not advocating Fox get fired. I think that would be the wrong move. The Broncos are committed to Manning and changing coaches would be counterproductive and it wouldn't be fair to the new coach coming in.

However, you can point to records all you want, which is all Manning, the fact remains that this team has consistenly had problems with discipline and sloppy play. The coach has to take some blame for that. Not that players make mistakes, but that players continue to make the same mistakes. The team, great as it was this year, lacked intensity in games (most obviously in the SB). They had enough talent, thank you John Elway, to overcome that against most teams. But again, I see lack of intensity, fire, and passion in players as a problem with coaching. Good coaches bring that out in players. The lack of fire, and anger, and pride in yesterday's press confidence from Fox was disheartening. Players are often a reflection of leadership. Elway showed what I expected to see.

Fox seems like a good guy. I am sure that the players all love him. But take Peyton away from this team and I have absolutely no confidence that Denver would be a good team let alone a playoff team. Again, I am not saying fire Fox, though as a fan, I am not expecting to see the Broncos win the SB next year. I am saying that this is the last year of his contract and extending him would not be the right move for Denver.

Lancane
02-05-2014, 02:46 PM
Once more, I am not advocating Fox get fired. I think that would be the wrong move. The Broncos are committed to Manning and changing coaches would be counterproductive and it wouldn't be fair to the new coach coming in.

However, you can point to records all you want, which is all Manning, the fact remains that this team has consistenly had problems with discipline and sloppy play. The coach has to take some blame for that. Not that players make mistakes, but that players continue to make the same mistakes. The team, great as it was this year, lacked intensity in games (most obviously in the SB). They had enough talent, thank you John Elway, to overcome that against most teams. But again, I see lack of intensity, fire, and passion in players as a problem with coaching. Good coaches bring that out in players. The lack of fire, and anger, and pride in yesterday's press confidence from Fox was disheartening. Players are often a reflection of leadership. Elway showed what I expected to see.

Fox seems like a good guy. I am sure that the players all love him. But take Peyton away from this team and I have absolutely no confidence that Denver would be a good team let alone a playoff team. Again, I am not saying fire Fox, though as a fan, I am not expecting to see the Broncos win the SB next year. I am saying that this is the last year of his contract and extending him would not be the right move for Denver.

Could not have said it any better... :beer:

Dzone
02-05-2014, 02:56 PM
I dont think anyone would shed a tear if Fox retired. He doesnt seem like the retiring type though. Fox is the kind of guy that will stay until we have to fire him

Tned
02-05-2014, 05:54 PM
I dont think anyone would shed a tear if Fox retired. He doesnt seem like the retiring type though. Fox is the kind of guy that will stay until we have to fire him

Shed a tear? No. But, I would know that the odds are very high that we will be worse off with the new coach.

slim
02-05-2014, 06:21 PM
Shed a tear? No. But, I would know that the odds are very high that we will be worse off with the new coach.

We will fighting for a number 1 seed as long as Manning is here....no matter the coach

dogfish
02-05-2014, 06:46 PM

we need to build a team like seattle! you know, until next year, when somebody else wins the super bowl. . . then we need to be just like them!

spikerman
02-05-2014, 06:57 PM
we need to build a team like seattle! you know, until next year, when somebody else wins the super bowl. . . then we need to be just like them!

This post is very accurate! One thing I will say though is that I would gladly sacrifice some offense for defense. It seems like if you have a strong running game and a strong defense you'll be in every game. Your point is dead on though. There is no magic formula for winning the big one; I think you have to catch lightning in a bottle.

dogfish
02-05-2014, 07:49 PM
This post is very accurate! One thing I will say though is that I would gladly sacrifice some offense for defense. It seems like if you have a strong running game and a strong defense you'll be in every game. Your point is dead on though. There is no magic formula for winning the big one; I think you have to catch lightning in a bottle.

yep-- there is no blueprint. . . green bay and new orleans are significantly different than seattle, but there's no reason one of them can't have a great draft and dominate next year. . . IMO, you have to pick a direction and stay the course, not try to react to every trend. . . naturally, that doesn't mean that you can't make adjustments along the way. . . i'd asume that everyone understands we need more defense. . .

MOtorboat
02-05-2014, 08:07 PM
yep-- there is no blueprint. . . green bay and new orleans are significantly different than seattle, but there's no reason one of them can't have a great draft and dominate next year. . . IMO, you have to pick a direction and stay the course, not try to react to every trend. . . naturally, that doesn't mean that you can't make adjustments along the way. . . i'd asume that everyone understands we need more defense. . .

To piggy back...more defense doesn't mean different defense. I love this scheme, provided there's a healthy Miller. He's the anchor of it.

dogfish
02-05-2014, 08:13 PM
To piggy back...more defense doesn't mean different defense. I love this scheme, provided there's a healthy Miller. He's the anchor of it.

certainly. . . more talent on that side of the ball is what we need, regardless of who coaches it or what scheme they run. . .

MOtorboat
02-05-2014, 08:20 PM
certainly. . . more talent on that side of the ball is what we need, regardless of who coaches it or what scheme they run. . .

This year HAS to be the year they address middle linebacker, right?

If Vickerson and Miller can come back I see signing the secondary players back (meaning Cromartie, Harris and Bailey) then the two question marks are who plays opposite Miller and who plays middle linebacker.

dogfish
02-05-2014, 08:27 PM

:whoknows:

i would certainly think so, but they haven't shown much interest so far. . . i wonder if nate irving will get another look there in camp, or if they've determined conclusively that he's an outside guy at this level. . . he played well enough down the stretch to potentially earn a bigger role, IMO. . . we shall see. . . safety is a huge need once again, and so is RDE if we don't re-sign philips. . . i definitely see a defense-heavy draft coming up. . .

slim
02-05-2014, 08:30 PM
That drafted Irving and then seem unwilling to give him a chance at MLB. I don't get it, but whatever.

We need better safety play, no question.

BroncoWave
02-05-2014, 08:33 PM

If Vickerson and Miller can come back I see signing the secondary players back (meaning Cromartie, Harris and Bailey) then the two question marks are who plays opposite Miller and who plays middle linebacker.

i would certainly think so, but they haven't shown much interest so far. . . i wonder if nate irving will get another look there in camp, or if they've determined conclusively that he's an outside guy at this level. . . he played well enough down the stretch to potentially earn a bigger role, IMO. . . we shall see. . . safety is a huge need once again, and so is RDE if we don't re-sign philips. . . i definitely see a defense-heavy draft coming up. . .

Can one of you change your damn avatar please?

MOtorboat
02-05-2014, 08:42 PM

No.

dogfish
02-05-2014, 08:46 PM

no. . .

TXBRONC
02-05-2014, 08:58 PM
Well I guess that settles that BTB.

Dzone
02-05-2014, 09:02 PM
Can you take down that same signature that you have had since last year? Please. Its the same thing over and over ando ver and over. No offense, but your sig takes up half the page

Hawgdriver
02-06-2014, 12:41 AM
No.

no. . .

Whatever, MotorFish.

dogfish
02-06-2014, 01:06 AM
Whatever, MotorFish.

who are you??

claymore
02-06-2014, 02:28 PM

He did a good job getting us some normalcy after McD left, but this team needs a kick in the ass. Not the fun uncle.

BroncoWave
02-06-2014, 02:36 PM
Can you take down that same signature that you have had since last year? Please. Its the same thing over and over ando ver and over. No offense, but your sig takes up half the page

What the hell is your screen resolution that my sig takes up half your page?

slim
02-06-2014, 02:54 PM
Why would anyone have sigs turned on?

TXBRONC
02-06-2014, 03:33 PM
Why would anyone have sigs turned on?

BroncoWave
02-06-2014, 03:39 PM
I have to ask, if you guys have sigs turned off, then why do you have sigs yourselves? :confused:

slim
02-06-2014, 03:46 PM
To show the rest of you the proper way to do it. Lead by example, ya know?

BroncoJoe
02-06-2014, 04:51 PM
I have to ask, if you guys have sigs turned off, then why do you have sigs yourselves? :confused:

To eat up other posters' bandwidth who are too stupid to shut them off.

TXBRONC
02-06-2014, 05:06 PM
To show the rest of you the proper way to do it. Lead by example, ya know?

You are definitely a leader by example kind of like the Kung Fu Panda.

Slick
02-06-2014, 05:19 PM

I actually turned off sigs because of yours, Wave. Bugged the shit out of me.

Buff sports an avatar and has avatars turned off. He's the real rebel.