PDA

View Full Version : Kirk cousins.

BroncoNut
02-03-2014, 10:23 AM
looking to be traded. I say we look into him. he may be a quiet stallion, not to knock on Oz, but he's too tall for my taste. thoughts?

MOtorboat
02-03-2014, 10:24 AM
Boom.

Championship.

CoachChaz
02-03-2014, 10:25 AM
We'd be wasting the 2 years we have invested in Oz. The draft this year will be telling. If we dont draft a QB fairly early, then the team is confident in Oz to take over.

UnderArmour
Tim Tebow is a free agent.

BroncoNut
Championship.

don't jest jerkoff. take this thread seriously or not at all.

BroncoNut
02-03-2014, 10:26 AM
We'd be wasting the 2 years we have invested in Oz. The draft this year will be telling. If we dont draft a QB fairly early, then the team is confident in Oz to take over.

trade

BroncoNut
02-03-2014, 10:27 AM
Tim Tebow is a free agent.

I don't think he has as much potential at this point in time. maybe that's just me

UnderArmour
02-03-2014, 10:27 AM

It's you who needs to take things seriously. There is an ALL PRO quarterback in Tim Tebow sitting in free agency and you're talking about trash like Kirk Cousins in Broncos Talk? You do realize Tim Tebow has won NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS at the college level when he had an offense designed around him. Yet, you want to talk about Kirk Cousins. Tim Tebow won a PLAYOFF GAME on a team that Kyle Orton could only lead to a 4-12 record, and you want to talk about Kirk Cousins? Look, Tim Tebow is an all-pro quarterback waiting to happen all we have to do is let Tebow get in there and call his own plays like we do with Manning and spread out opposing defenses. They can't stop him. Tim Tebow>Kirk LOSER Cousins.

You need a reality check.

BroncoNut
02-03-2014, 10:31 AM
It's you who needs to take things seriously. There is an ALL PRO quarterback in Tim Tebow sitting in free agency and you're talking about trash like Kirk Cousins in Broncos Talk? You do realize Tim Tebow has won NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS at the college level when he had an offense designed around him. Yet, you want to talk about Kirk Cousins. Tim Tebow won a PLAYOFF GAME on a team that Kyle Orton could only lead to a 4-12 record, and you want to talk about Kirk Cousins? Look, Tim Tebow is an all-pro quarterback waiting to happen all we have to do is let Tebow get in there and call his own plays like we do with Manning and spread out opposing defenses. They can't stop him. Tim Tebow>Kirk LOSER Cousins.

Hi *******, it is a thought, that's all it is. that's your opinion and that's fine. I won't argue. not a tebow football fan

Shazam!
02-03-2014, 10:34 AM
Oh Lord...

BroncoNut
02-03-2014, 11:02 AM
Oh Lord...

well what do you think? Let's assume we have one more year of Peyton which likely will not be a championship year with the changes we need to make. are you comfortable with Oz moving in? should we be looking towards free agency and draft? this topic is meant to be one of consideration, not a a we must sign Kirk Cousins campaign. there is absolutely no indication of that in the OP. all I really got was a tebow lover suggesting we go after him in FA if anything. I personally don't consider that as an option.

anyway, whatever shazam you brainiac

silkamilkamonico
02-03-2014, 11:05 AM
What would u give for cousins?

MOtorboat
02-03-2014, 11:07 AM

My left nut.

BroncoNut
02-03-2014, 11:09 AM

Me? I don't know right now. is it worth looking into? what do yiou think of OZ as the future slilk? Might be the question to begin with at this point of the developing thread

silkamilkamonico
02-03-2014, 11:21 AM
I think oz is still unknown, who's shown potential, who's improved on areas over the last couple years when we have seen. He hasn't really been given any chance at all to open it up when he has played.

I do think with everything denver needs to replace for next year and who they have with oz and dyser, it would be a huge mistake to use any draft pick on a qb, let alone one in the top 5 rounds.

BroncoNut
02-03-2014, 11:23 AM
I think oz is still unknown, who's shown potential, who's improved on areas over the last couple years when we have seen. He hasn't really been given any chance at all to open it up when he has played.

I do think with everything denver needs to replace for next year and who they have with oz and dyser, it would be a huge mistake to use any draft pick on a qb, let alone one in the top 5 rounds.

I forgot about dyser. Oz does have the benefit of learning from Peyton the last couple of years. just haven't seen much of him. I was hoping that he would have gotten some time last night

vettesplus
02-03-2014, 03:24 PM

all pro???:pound: did I miss a pro bowl or something????:whoknows:

NightTerror218
02-03-2014, 03:27 PM
He'll no. We have two young already. Do not new to waste draft picks right now.

Nomad
02-03-2014, 03:48 PM

We need to get Boyd from Clemson...BRONCOS need their own black QB next SB.:)

echobravo
02-03-2014, 03:49 PM
Buddy of mine brought this up last night. I say go get him. Post Manning there is no definitive answer at QB. Oh Oz "may" be good. How are we to really know until he takes snaps that actualy mean anything. When it comes to finding a new QB you are better off having multiple choices and open competition.

Nomad
02-03-2014, 03:52 PM

This is serious stuff...tell em, Gap.

BroncoNut
02-03-2014, 03:59 PM

whites have historically performed most effectively at the position. and I'm thinking that Wilson might have some south pacific in him,... maybe phillipino or Asian. I was going just by him facial features during his sit down with Falk et al.

Nomad
02-03-2014, 04:01 PM
whites have historically performed most effectively at the position. and I'm thinking that Wilson might have some south pacific in him,... maybe phillipino or Asian. I was going just by him facial features during his sit down with Falk et al.

BRONCOS 0-2 vs black/half black QBs....if you can't beat em, let em join you:)

BroncoNut
02-03-2014, 04:10 PM
BRONCOS 0-2 vs black/half black QBs....if you can't beat em, let em join you:)
Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Russel Crowe, , Bradshaw, Dan Marino, Steely Dan, just to name of few

DenBronx
02-03-2014, 04:23 PM
QBs not the issue.

It is painfully obvious we are a soft team. That means you need to fix your defense first. I bet we get a ton more of these type of suggestions and they will have nothing to do with the real problem.

BroncoNut
02-03-2014, 04:29 PM
QBs not the issue.

It is painfully obvious we are a soft team. That means you need to fix your defense first. I bet we get a ton more of these type of suggestions and they will have nothing to do with the real problem.

it's gonna take a season or 2 to get fixed what needs fixed, even if we have an A draft. this is more about in a year or so, I agree, Peyton is not the issue. I blame him somewhat, but in a lot of ways he was hamstrung last night. thing is, he has no more than 2 seasons to paly

Npba900
02-03-2014, 06:03 PM

The Tebow nightmare---clown show has been put to rest......thankfully. Tebow had a good run. However, it is abundantly clear Tebow doesn't have consistency with his arm to play at the NFL level. Tim got his chance now its time for Tebow to move on......Plain and Simple.

Npba900
02-03-2014, 06:06 PM
Elway played like a black QB.....and even threw the ball like a Brotha!!!;)

BroncoNut
02-03-2014, 06:13 PM
Elway played like a black QB.....and even threw the ball like a Brotha!!!;)

laugh out loud. okay,

so now that I've slobbered all over some of your'alls balls, what is the collective decision?