PDA

View Full Version : Total embarrassment.

Superchop 7
02-03-2014, 12:43 AM
43-8, get to live with that score forever, truth is, the Raiders would have scored more.

So, how do we get better?

It might surprise you but our linebackers were horrible.

Decker....not remotely great.....see ya.

I see a draft of Davante Adams, Christian Jones, and Skov.

When you look back at tape, see the pink panty players that whiffed,

You are totally disgusted.

ForgettingBrandonMarshall
02-03-2014, 12:46 AM
I'm only going to remember how embarrassed I was of the threads you started

DenBronx
02-03-2014, 01:18 AM
Chop might actually have a point. The Raiders might have scored more points.

KC would have put up a better showing.

Simple Jaded
02-03-2014, 01:26 AM
I hope Chop doesn't the Shayne Skov helps this team get any less embarrassed in this game.

weazel
02-03-2014, 01:26 AM
Man's game... Broncos found that out tonight

Dzone
02-03-2014, 01:29 AM
43-8. Debacle.
Indy might have given seattle a better game tonght..naw, its like fox said, they ran into a buzzsaw

Superchop 7
02-03-2014, 01:30 AM
Really hoping Paris Lennon is back on the team.....OF COURSE I AM RIGHT.

Superchop 7
02-03-2014, 01:32 AM
What is this buzzsaw analogy, they scored 48 fn points because our linebackers suck, we owned the lines for 30 plays....then they gave up....why ?....because our linebackers suck.

DenBronx
02-03-2014, 01:33 AM
Still think this was one of the most embarrassing loses.

OrangeFanatic
02-03-2014, 01:35 AM
Still think this was one of the most embarrassing loses.

Wasn't even a game. Thank god I didn't buy tickets and waste all that money to go see it in person...

Simple Jaded
02-03-2014, 01:40 AM
Really hoping Paris Lennon is back on the team.....OF COURSE I AM RIGHT.

Skov has the same deficiencies though.

wayninja
02-03-2014, 01:55 AM
As soon as the safety happened, I told my wife I should turn this off now.

In other news, a really good puppy bowl this year. Very competitive and adorable.

Dzone
02-03-2014, 01:55 AM
This is a game where I hope the coaches dont coddle the players and baby them over this loss. They need to let them know that if you dont come to play, you get your ass kicked. They should be ashamed of the effort they put out there today. They were disheartened early on and never recovered. Nothing good to feel about after a game like that. Not much good to take from it.

Superchop 7
02-03-2014, 03:03 AM
Forget feelings, we lost the game because our linebackers suck, for those of you that are not Skov fans, neither am I....after the combine the guy is a 4th rounder....apparently we have some smart peeps, when it comes to draft....Decker is gone...I want Davante Adams (1 rd), Rajion Neal (6 rd), and 3 new linebackers.....Christian Jones is badass.

Broncofanaz
02-03-2014, 03:25 AM
I completely agree with everything you all said! I was so disappointed when it was over! Manning had an awesome year and I believed we could win till I saw the first play. The team I watched win the conference game didn't show up. The cardinals beat them smh

Superchop 7
02-03-2014, 03:45 AM
It is done, it is over, granted....will not be walking out of home wearing Bronco gear for a long time....but we have to address our situation, Decker wants a bunch of money and I am not giving it to him, Moreno, if he is cool....I want him back, if not...cool too, DRC, best offer....Champ....you are done....gotta move on.

We have to understand that we got our ass waxed by 35 points, in my mind...nobody is special.

701Bronco
02-03-2014, 03:50 AM
**** it. Who ******* cares at this point. That's how I feel. Get young stud QBs who can't pay in the pocket, play dirty, hop your players up on PEDs, that's how you win in the league now. The old school QB is done in this league.

Superchop 7
02-03-2014, 04:25 AM
Wow, was not going to go there but Paul Allen has a huge amount of money in the medical field, could very easily be ahead of the curve. From a football standpoint, regardless of any advantage, we were horrible.....simply horrible in execution....my linebackers took the night off....could have been paid....I do not know....all I can tell you is that we owned the LOS the first half and gave up in the second half.....why?...because it did not matter, no one else was playing.

Superchop 7
02-03-2014, 04:31 AM
the part that kills me is.....any other team in the NFL would not have lost by 35.....the worst team would have played better. I understood 55-10....they were ahead of the curve....this was not something we have not seen, never practiced against.....this was a total whiff.

sneakers
02-03-2014, 04:33 AM
As soon as the safety happened, I told my wife I should turn this off now.

In other news, a really good puppy bowl this year. Very competitive and adorable.

I watched the Kitten Bowl on the Hallmark Channel

http://www.trbimg.com/img-52e1963c/turbine/la-sh-kitten-bowl-20140123-006

Superchop 7
02-03-2014, 04:35 AM
I am not wearing Bronco gear for a good long while....you embarrassed me.

Superchop 7
02-03-2014, 04:38 AM
I was just reminded of my feelings towards D.C. team http://youtu.be/mR-tbOxlhvE

Superchop 7
02-03-2014, 04:49 AM
Saints, in Hawks house...played them tough, 49ers in their house...played them tough,...us? Gave up 35.

Simple Jaded
02-03-2014, 04:50 AM
Btw, anyone who this Danny Travathon sucks can just forget about a future in scouting.

LRtagger
02-03-2014, 07:47 AM
What is this buzzsaw analogy, they scored 48 fn points because our linebackers suck, we owned the lines for 30 plays....then they gave up....why ?....because our linebackers suck.

Didn't you want us to tank our season a couple years back so we could draft Aaron Curry?

claymore
02-03-2014, 08:24 AM
This is a game where I hope the coaches dont coddle the players and baby them over this loss. They need to let them know that if you dont come to play, you get your ass kicked. They should be ashamed of the effort they put out there today. They were disheartened early on and never recovered. Nothing good to feel about after a game like that. Not much good to take from it.
I hope Elway holds the coaches to the same standard. I put the blame on their shoulders. Def, Off and ST all sucked.

LRtagger
02-03-2014, 08:30 AM
I hope Elway holds the coaches to the same standard. I put the blame on their shoulders. Def, Off and ST all sucked.

I agree - There's no way all 53 guys just had an off day. They were not well prepared and the gameplan sucked. That's on the coaches.

PS I missed you

OrangeFanatic
02-03-2014, 08:43 AM

I agree - There's no way all 53 guys just had an off day. They were not well prepared and the gameplan sucked. That's on the coaches.

PS I missed you

Fire Fox and the rest of his worthless staff.

Mike
02-03-2014, 09:08 AM
Been in the office 5 minutes...two people already stopped by and a KC fan called to rub it in. Maybe I should just close my office door?

Edit...make that 3 people now.

spikerman
02-03-2014, 09:11 AM
Been in the office 5 minutes...two people already stopped by and a KC fan called to rub it in. Maybe I should just close my office door?

Edit...make that 3 people now.

This is why I rarely, if ever, talk "trash." None of us had anything to do with what happened last night - although most of us probably put out a better effort than the Broncos did.

Mike
02-03-2014, 09:14 AM
This is why I rarely, if ever, talk "trash." None of us had anything to do with what happened last night - although most of us probably put out a better effort than the Broncos did.

Yeah, I never talk trash at work either. Don't matter to these chumps. To some of these fools you would think their teams SB is seeing Denver lose the SB.

CoachChaz
02-03-2014, 09:15 AM
I watched the game with a good friend that is a Pats fan. The only thing he said was that we should have let them play the Hawks. It was hard to argue.

But the craptastic emo shit going on in thread is full blown retarded. Trevathan and Irving played well and made stops. If we are going to lay the blame anywhere defensively, it needs to be on our secondary. Champ couldnt cover anyone and the safeties couldnt tackle anyone. SOOO glad Elway runs this team and not anyone here.

BroncoJoe
02-03-2014, 09:18 AM
The real embarrassment is those who support a team that wasn't even there, or that even made the playoffs running their stupid mouths. I'm a proud fan of the Denver Broncos. Always have been, always will be.

Our team played in the final game of the season, which 30 other teams can't say. Clearly the game didn't go the way we (or they) would have liked, but I'm still damn proud.

Runamok
02-03-2014, 09:38 AM
This is a game where I hope the coaches dont coddle the players and baby them over this loss. They need to let them know that if you dont come to play, you get yours kicked. They should be ashamed of the effort they put out there today. They were disheartened early on and never recovered. Nothing good to feel about after a game like that. Not much good to take from it.

The Broncos looked like a team that had been reading its own press clippings all season and suddenly realized around the second quarter 'oops, we're not playing the Raiders today. These guys really want to win this thing, too'.

The Hawks were not only firing on all cylinders, but were hitting on them too. Great pursuit and very few mental errors. Had Manning reeling from the first snap. And didn't he look ordinary as a result. Lost count of how many passes he threw that were over, under or wide of the receiver. Yet I don't know that he was sacked at all.

I was not, as usual, impressed with Fox or Del Rio. From what I saw, it seemed as if the game plan was drawn up on a cocktail napkin the night before game.

Runamok
02-03-2014, 09:54 AM
But I think anyone who says they are 'embarrassed' by the loss spends too much following his team. I can see being embarrassed if you had been shooting your mouth off all season. But in that case, you should now be embarrassed for yourself, not the Broncos.

They lost and didn't look very good doing it, but it was one game and everyone plays a bad game no matter how good they are.

GEM
02-03-2014, 10:06 AM
Chop might actually have a point. The Raiders might have scored more points.

KC would have put up a better showing.

Against that defense, the Raiders would have been at negative numbers. You guys can be upset, but at least keep it freaking real.

Dzone
02-03-2014, 10:24 AM
Pete Carroll seemed to have his team better prepared.
I think even if there would not have been a safety on the first play, nothing would have changed. They out hit us from the opening whistle.
That was one of the most dominating performances in super bowl history. They damn near shut us out...was it worse than 55-10? It might be, score not being an indicator. I think yesterdays was the worst beat down we ever took in a super bowl. In franchise history

MasterShake
02-03-2014, 10:42 AM
Just goes to show that mentality is a big part of championship play. Seattle played like they didn't know better of how big the game was and Denver was scared of making adjustments and mistakes. It was Confident and Talented vs Cocky and Talented. The big difference? You can shake confidence a lot easier.

BronColt
02-03-2014, 10:43 AM
Been a Manning fan since Indy. My expectations were already pretty low before the game. Peyton has let me down year after year. The only solace I have in 16 years is that Peyton beat up a sad wet Rex Grossman in a Super Bowl just about any other team could have won. Other than that, the Saints and the Seahawks showed the blueprint for beating Peyton and he will never be back to a Super Bowl again. Make him move and he is done. It's called an Achilles heel for a reason; it's his weakness and it was exposed to the whole world...AGAIN!

Never felt more embarrassed in my whole life. It was the saddest performance I have ever seen on a football field. Since there's nothing left to lose, how bout some conspiracy theories huh?! Didn't it look like Peyton knew he was gonna lose when the Confetti was coming down after the AFC Championship game? He had that losing look on his face the whole time. Shouldn't you smile after beating the Patriots the second time to get to a Super Bowl? The game was over before it began. Guess the refs felt bad bout Steelers Seahawks Super Bowl and gave the Hawks free reign to cheat the entire game. How many holding penalties DIDNT get called during that game? Plenty on the Broncos, NONE on the Seahawks!

I live in Vegas and have seen the corruption first hand in fixing sports. If you can only imagine the billions that were made off this game tonight, it's not a stretch to think how many millions were spent on paying off the refs to call this in Seattles favor. I don't give a flying f*** what anyone else thinks, this game was set up for the hawks to win, there's no way you could play a game that was so obviously set up for the Vegas money makers. Money makes the world go round, and money made this Super Bowl go down the way it did. Anyone watch finals game 6 of the Heat last year? Tell me money doesn't make playoff games go one way or the other!

So disappointed in sports right now it's not even worth watching anymore!! The powers that be have planned it all out....ever been in the Denver Airport? It oozes from every corner. We watch our TVs hoping for competitive sports when all were seeing is games won or lost on whoever pays the most for said result. Any coincidence the owner of the hawks happens to partnered with Bill Gates, one of the richest men on the planet? I guarantee his bank account is lighter after this Super Bowl and you all know exactly why!

Yeah, I'm blaming the refs, blaming Manning, blaming the paid off whoevers that set this game up to be the biggest circus act I have ever witnessed on TV, I'll even blame Obama too. There are no coincidences in life, results are paid for by the highest bidder; welcome to the real world...should have taken the blue pill.

Nomad
02-03-2014, 10:45 AM
The Broncos looked like a team that had been reading its own press clippings all season and suddenly realized around the second quarter 'oops, we're not playing the Raiders today. These guys really want to win this thing, too'.

The Hawks were not only firing on all cylinders, but were hitting on them too. Great pursuit and very few mental errors. Had Manning reeling from the first snap. And didn't he look ordinary as a result. Lost count of how many passes he threw that were over, under or wide of the receiver. Yet I don't know that he was sacked at all.

I was not, as usual, impressed with Fox or Del Rio. From what I saw, it seemed as if the game plan was drawn up on a cocktail napkin the night before game.

Pretty much! The lack of motivation from these seasoned vets in the Big Game was puzzling.

Dzone
02-03-2014, 11:33 AM
How does this rank as worst beatings in super bowl history?

PatriotsGuy
02-03-2014, 11:42 AM
To some of these fools you would think their teams SB is seeing Denver lose the SB.

This sounds familiar

DenBronx
02-03-2014, 02:46 PM
Btw, anyone who this Danny Travathon sucks can just forget about a future in scouting.

I like Danny and Von but we need a real MLB.

DenBronx
02-03-2014, 02:49 PM
How does this rank as worst beatings in super bowl history?

Top 3 no doubt. Maybe worst ever.

echobravo
02-03-2014, 03:20 PM
There was a point in the game where having a solid running game could have stemmed the bleeding of our offense. Problem is this O line is not built for the running game. The shotgun handoff is the weakest play you can run, and it makes up most of our running "attack". Needs to be addressed sooner rather than later. If Manning retires we need a strong running attack to help in QB development. If Manning returns we need a strong running game or we will be in this or last years predicament again. Pound the rock, play solid aggressive D and we could be back and win a super bowl next year.

Joel
02-03-2014, 05:30 PM
Been a Manning fan since Indy. My expectations were already pretty low before the game. Peyton has let me down year after year. The only solace I have in 16 years is that Peyton beat up a sad wet Rex Grossman in a Super Bowl just about any other team could have won. Other than that, the Saints and the Seahawks showed the blueprint for beating Peyton and he will never be back to a Super Bowl again. Make him move and he is done. It's called an Achilles heel for a reason; it's his weakness and it was exposed to the whole world...AGAIN!

Never felt more embarrassed in my whole life. It was the saddest performance I have ever seen on a football field. Since there's nothing left to lose, how bout some conspiracy theories huh?! Didn't it look like Peyton knew he was gonna lose when the Confetti was coming down after the AFC Championship game? He had that losing look on his face the whole time. Shouldn't you smile after beating the Patriots the second time to get to a Super Bowl? The game was over before it began. Guess the refs felt bad bout Steelers Seahawks Super Bowl and gave the Hawks free reign to cheat the entire game. How many holding penalties DIDNT get called during that game? Plenty on the Broncos, NONE on the Seahawks!

I live in Vegas and have seen the corruption first hand in fixing sports. If you can only imagine the billions that were made off this game tonight, it's not a stretch to think how many millions were spent on paying off the refs to call this in Seattles favor. I don't give a flying f*** what anyone else thinks, this game was set up for the hawks to win, there's no way you could play a game that was so obviously set up for the Vegas money makers. Money makes the world go round, and money made this Super Bowl go down the way it did. Anyone watch finals game 6 of the Heat last year? Tell me money doesn't make playoff games go one way or the other!

So disappointed in sports right now it's not even worth watching anymore!! The powers that be have planned it all out....ever been in the Denver Airport? It oozes from every corner. We watch our TVs hoping for competitive sports when all were seeing is games won or lost on whoever pays the most for said result. Any coincidence the owner of the hawks happens to partnered with Bill Gates, one of the richest men on the planet? I guarantee his bank account is lighter after this Super Bowl and you all know exactly why!

Yeah, I'm blaming the refs, blaming Manning, blaming the paid off whoevers that set this game up to be the biggest circus act I have ever witnessed on TV, I'll even blame Obama too. There are no coincidences in life, results are paid for by the highest bidder; welcome to the real world...should have taken the blue pill.
If you live in Vegas and no the gambling world that well, you ought to also know Vegas doesn't care who WINS as long as everyone BETS. Bookies make their money off the vig, not the score; that's why they're called, "bookies:" As long as their book balances they pay the winner with the losers money, take a cut from both and profit no matter what. The only way they can fail to profit is if the book doesn't balance or there's a push, which is why every spread's always n½ pts: That half-point makes a push impossible, and a profit certain.

The only good thing about that demolition was that it pretty much KILLED any notion NFL games are fixed. From a narrative perspective, Manning cementing his GoAT legacy with a SB win to cap a record-setting season, while Champ finally gets a SB Ring, and the pair of them riding off into the sunset after putting a bunch of vain, cheating thugs in their place? That's like something out of Hollywood, and would've been great TV. Even a close Seahawks win would've been better than what we GOT; I bet Foxs ratings nose-dived after the second half kickoff ended our season.

Meanwhile: And I thought the LAST offseason was bad. Well, suck it up, buttercup; we just have to make it up next year (again.) We're running out of second chances though.