View Full Version : Hahaha

Pages : [1] 2

OaklandRaider
02-02-2014, 08:37 PM
Lmao

******* pathetic ass sorry mother******s

atwater27
02-02-2014, 08:39 PM
You are 100% right. Jamarcus would be proud.

TheTwelfthMan
After this game I really wish the Hawks were still in the AFC West LMAO.

MOtorboat
Oh, FFS?

Can we get a ban?

atwater27
02-02-2014, 08:54 PM
No sour grapes MO. Take your beating like a real man.

MOtorboat
02-02-2014, 08:55 PM
No sour grapes MO. Take your beating like a real man.

The Seahawks fan...surely, but a Raiders and a Patriots troll? They can eff off.

Thnikkaman
02-02-2014, 09:05 PM
Post reported. Dude can't show up and take his kicks after the Broncos beat the raiders. He doesn't get to show up a year later and talk shit.

I'm all for taking licks from someone who has the decency to take it when it's their turn, but there is no respect here.

atwater27
02-02-2014, 09:17 PM
We don't deserve any. It is what it is.

OaklandRaider
02-02-2014, 09:19 PM
Post reported. Dude can't show up and take his kicks after the Broncos beat the raiders. He doesn't get to show up a year later and talk shit.

I'm all for taking licks from someone who has the decency to take it when it's their turn, but there is no respect here.

Post reported? Lmao u bitch ass fool quit crying

This the smack forum hoe

OaklandRaider
02-02-2014, 09:21 PM
Manning needs to retire. Just a giant fail of a career

Broncos go back to obscurity. Hope y'all enjoyed your two years!

OaklandRaider
02-02-2014, 09:23 PM
Embarrassed to even be in the same division, to be honest.

Jv team compared to Seattle. Don't belong on the same field.

MNPatsFan
02-02-2014, 09:25 PM
Embarrassed to even be in the same division, to be honest.

Jv team compared to Seattle. Don't belong on the same field.OR, where the F were you all season and don't give us your bs about banging your sister. If you're going to talk smack, you need to show up before and definitely after your team loses to the Broncos. You were no where to be found during this season because the Faiders sucked all season.

OaklandRaider
02-02-2014, 09:40 PM
OR, where the F were you all season and don't give us your bs about banging your sister. If you're going to talk smack, you need to show up before and definitely after your team loses to the Broncos. You were no where to be found during this season because the Faiders sucked all season.

I dont have time to post here in the regular season. Being a raider fan, I only care about the postseason. About championships.

The Broncos mortgaged their entire future for two years with the `GOAT`. And this is what they have to show for it. A historical SB beatdown in front of 100 million people.....lmfao...

Meanwhile my raiders are sitting pretty with 70 mill in cap space to spend.....im loving this

Day1BroncoFan
02-02-2014, 10:23 PM
Pansy assed raider fan can't take his own team losing but comes in crawling up seatles butt. Still in the black hole butt worm.

Tned
02-02-2014, 10:29 PM
Seriously guys, he roots for a team that hasn't been relevant for a decade or two, but for a short blip on the radar sometime around Y2K. WTF is anyone feeding this troll?

http://www.broncosforums.com/downloads/troll.jpg

MOtorboat
02-02-2014, 10:35 PM
How can the "don't feed the trolls" mantra work when they can start threads?

Tned
02-02-2014, 10:38 PM
How can the "don't feed the trolls" mantra work when they can start threads?

Well, it's smack, which is kind of the home of the trolls, and they are only fed if they are responded to. The forum isn't called, "hide behind your momma's skirt."

MOtorboat
02-02-2014, 10:41 PM
Well, it's smack, which is kind of the home of the trolls, and they are only fed if they are responded to. The forum isn't called, "hide behind your momma's skirt."

Wait.

I'm confused. Am I supposed to respond and not hide behind my momma's skirt because it's the smack forum, or not respond because it's a troll?

Tned
02-02-2014, 10:43 PM
Wait.

I'm confused. Am I supposed to respond and not hide behind my momma's skirt because it's the smack forum, or not respond because it's a troll?

How the heck should I know, I think these are the first three posts I've made in smack in the last five or so years. I tend to like hiding behind my momma skirt.

GEM
02-02-2014, 10:48 PM
since it is the smack forum and its open season...you slimy ass gang bangin wanna be...it dont matter if your team jas a 100 mill, have you seen the shittards your team employs? Your team that cant even compete with a third grade flag football team is still led by howdy fatass doody...aka davis kid. And you, you ***** ass little bitch not showing up all year, but showing when another team beats us..**** right the **** off. I put in the request for your name change, you will now need to sign in with Thnikka's bitch.

GEM
02-02-2014, 10:52 PM
Wait.

We arent going to ban dumb shits for starting smack threads in smack, Mo. If you dont like smack, dont enter. We would be some real bitches if we did that. Or start a town hall to shut down this forum, cause shitty smack from a retard is still smack.

weazel
02-02-2014, 11:33 PM
Lmao, what a pathetic little puke.

This kid is the epitomy of the sad little weakling hiding behind a keyboard, sad little guy

Why would anyone get upset about anything this kid says? Hes the pathetic little ******* that shit and pissed himself in 4th grade

Dreadnought
02-02-2014, 11:36 PM
We arent going to ban dumb shits for starting smack threads in smack, Mo. If you dont like smack, dont enter. We would be some real bitches if we did that. Or start a town hall to shut down this forum, cause shitty smack from a retard is still smack.

Maybe we should establish a rule whereby only fans from teams that were at least 8-8 can start smack threads? Or who had the testicles to show up during the part of the season their team actually plays in to take their medicine? As opposed to cowardly childish she-males who hide all season long and crawl out from under a rock on a day like this? is that too mean?

OaklandRaider
02-02-2014, 11:51 PM

Yeah dont be a bitch aka a GEM

chazoe60
02-02-2014, 11:52 PM
Hey virgin, we just got teased but it was still closer than your tiny little cok has ever come to getting some.

OaklandRaider
02-02-2014, 11:53 PM
Lmao, what a pathetic little puke.

This kid is the epitomy of the sad little weakling hiding behind a keyboard, sad little guy

Why would anyone get upset about anything thiskid says? Hes the pathetic little ******* that shit and pissed himself in 4th grade

Obviously u care thats why u posted in here

chazoe60
02-02-2014, 11:56 PM
Get laid for real the come speak to us.

OaklandRaider
02-03-2014, 12:01 AM
Get laid for real the come speak to us.

43-8

chazoe60
02-03-2014, 12:04 AM
43-8

When was the last time your shitty organization had a winning season? Go **** yourself, stupid faggot.

GEM
02-03-2014, 12:14 AM
Hey OR..this bitch just fried your nuts and shoved em down your throat. Go **** yourself, raider scum

GEM
02-03-2014, 12:38 AM
Back to the Black Hole, otherwise knowm as his mama's womb.

OaklandRaider
02-03-2014, 02:03 AM
When was the last time your shitty organization had a winning season? Go **** yourself, stupid faggot.

3 super bowls to 2 hoe

OaklandRaider
02-03-2014, 02:05 AM
Back to the Black Hole, otherwise knowm as his mama's womb.

With a mug like that, wouldn't wanna be from your womb.

Northman
02-03-2014, 02:21 AM
OR, where the F were you all season and don't give us your bs about banging your sister. If you're going to talk smack, you need to show up before and definitely after your team loses to the Broncos. You were no where to be found during this season because the Faiders sucked all season.

This is a Raiders fan you are talking about. They never show up after getting their ass kicked. But im not sure why he would be thumping his chest. The Broncos got their ass kicked by the Hawks, but the Broncos beat the shit out of the Raiders so talk about an alltime low.....

DenBronx
02-03-2014, 02:48 AM
Manning needs to retire. Just a giant fail of a career

Broncos go back to obscurity. Hope y'all enjoyed your two years!

Nah I'd rather see him keep winning the division and keeping you guys at the bottom.

GEM
02-03-2014, 08:16 AM
With a mug like that, wouldn't wanna be from your womb.

Haha..was that an insult?

While Im shooting hollow points, youre tossing back bb shots. Your smack is like the team you cheer for. A complete waste.

BroncoNut
02-03-2014, 11:28 AM
I was thinking last night that we'd hear from you today. how have you been OR? good to hear from you

BroncoNut
02-03-2014, 11:31 AM
After this game I really wish the Hawks were still in the AFC West LMAO.

why? seriously, that's a strange wish

OaklandRaider
03-20-2014, 05:39 AM
Gotta give props when they are due, the Donks are having a good off-season.

John Elway doing everything in his half man-half horse power to ensure the Broncos get Peyton Manning to embarrass himself in yet another superbowl next year. That's dedication by elway, props. :coffee:

chazoe60
03-20-2014, 07:47 AM

John Elway doing everything in his half man-half horse power to ensure the Broncos get Peyton Manning to embarrass himself in yet another superbowl next year. That's dedication by elway, props. :coffee:
How many of your FA signees failed their physicals today?

OaklandRaider
03-20-2014, 11:44 AM
How many of your FA signees failed their physicals today?

How cute.

But really, the Broncos are setting themselves up for long term disaster. Going all in for one year is not the way. You're headed towards cap hell in a couple years.

Dream 2.0

DenBronx
03-20-2014, 11:46 AM

Thanks for your recognition of the Broncos being a vastly superior team compared to the rest of the anemic AFCW. I think this will be the 3rd straight year where we sweep you guys. It's almost becomming not fun to watch anymore.

DenBronx
03-20-2014, 11:48 AM
How cute.

But really, the Broncos are setting themselves up for long term disaster. Going all in for one year is not the way. You're headed towards cap hell in a couple years.

Dream 2.0

Lol I love this response from fans that dont have a clue about our cap.

We have set ourselves up to win now but also plan for the future when Manning retires. We had around 30 mill this offseason and when Manning retires we will still be in great shape. Unlike you guys we actually know how to use our cap and use it well. Not sure you guys are commited to anything but excretement. Lol

slim
03-20-2014, 11:48 AM
How cute.

Dream 2.0

A 20 year rebuilding project isn't the way either.

DenBronx
03-20-2014, 11:56 AM
The Oakland Raiders. Rebuilding since 1983.

underrated29
03-20-2014, 12:34 PM
A 20 year rebuilding project isn't the way either.

The Oakland Raiders. Rebuilding since 1983.

........And thatll do it. Close thread.

OaklandRaider
03-20-2014, 01:50 PM
Lol I love this response from fans that dont have a clue about our cap.

We have set ourselves up to win now but also plan for the future when Manning retires. We had around 30 mill this offseason and when Manning retires we will still be in great shape. Unlike you guys we actually know how to use our cap and use it well. Not sure you guys are commited to anything but excretement. Lol

Congratulations, John Elway has turned you guys into the 2000 Indianapolis Colts.

Good regular season team, soft ass postseason team. Finesse, mentally weak team that is too reliant on its 40 yr old QB. Qb also happens to be the biggest choker in Nfl history.

So enjoy another year going 12-4, and then being destroyed in the playoffs again. Maybe then Manning will finally retire and you can start the rebuilding process wirh Brock Osweiler...Lmao....

slim
03-20-2014, 01:52 PM
We will enjoy our 12-4 season.

I hope you enjoy your 4-12 season! I'm sure those never get old.

OaklandRaider
03-20-2014, 01:54 PM
John Elway has no clue how to build a team. He cant draft for shit, all he can do is recruit free agents by promising them oral favors.

Watch how quickly your team falls apart once Manning retires, or if we are lucky, reinjures his neck.

Aqib talib 57 million dollars....:lol: ROFl

topscribe
03-20-2014, 01:58 PM
Raiders fan talking about anyone falling apart.

Now, that is funny! http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/smiley-laughing025.gif

slim
03-20-2014, 01:58 PM
No winning seasons in the last 11 years. Average record: 5-11.

2013: 4-12
2012: 4-12
2011: 8-8
2010: 8-8
2009: 5-11
2008: 5-11
2007: 4-12
2006: 2-14
2005: 4-12
2004: 5-11
2003: 4-12

OaklandRaider
03-20-2014, 02:26 PM
No winning seasons in the last 11 years. Average record: 5-11.

2013: 4-12
2012: 4-12
2011: 8-8
2010: 8-8
2009: 5-11
2008: 5-11
2007: 4-12
2006: 2-14
2005: 4-12
2004: 5-11
2003: 4-12

And what do the Broncos have to show for while the Raiders have been down? A couple Afc west championships? Lol.

Im all about championships man. Championship or bust, that attitude is instilled in every Raider fan at a young age.

So if you arent hoisting that Lombard at the end of the year, youre no better than a team with a 5-11 record.

underrated29
03-20-2014, 02:30 PM
I love when he says elway is bad at drafting when almost all of our starters are still on our team.

last year the raiders drafted a QB in the 4th I think, and cut him before camp......

Whats even better is the fact that they could have drafted adrian peterson, calvin johnson, dez bryant, patrick willis, Earl Thomas, Joe Hayden ( I believe) and Aaron rodgers, Russell Wilson, and a few others.....

That would be like the best team ever. But of course its the raiders...They decide to show Elway up by drafting DHB and Gallery and Jarmarcus and god knows what else. It was not until they took one of our coaches to be their head coach that they even drafted one player who can start. DJ Hayden...

Runamok
03-20-2014, 02:41 PM
OR, where the F were you all season and don't give us your bs about banging your sister. If you're going to talk smack, you need to show up before and definitely after your team loses to the Broncos. You were no where to be found during this season because the Faiders sucked the entire last decade.

Correction.

BroncoJoe
03-20-2014, 02:57 PM
I wonder if OR has any pubic hair yet.

OaklandRaider
03-20-2014, 02:57 PM
Most of your good players were drafted by Josh McDaniels. Who has elway drafted? Von Miller, and who else? Sylvester Williams? Lmao puhhhhleeease.

Even Von Miller has proven not to be as good as we first thought, and hes one contact high from being out of the league.

Fact is, Elway biggest claim to fame has been his FA signings (Manning, Welker, Ward, Talib, Ware) but as time has proven that's not the way to build a long term championship contending team, like the team who curbstomped you, the Seahawks.

The Broncos are a year or maybe two away from being perennial bottom feeders. Pat Bowlen is basically a walking corpse nowadays, he has no clue whats going on, maybe doesn't even know his own name. So Elway has free reign to run that franchise into the dump. Im loving it

BroncoNut
03-20-2014, 03:18 PM
Most of your good players were drafted by Josh McDaniels. Who has elway drafted? Von Miller, and who else? Sylvester Williams? Lmao puhhhhleeease.

Even Von Miller has proven not to be as good as we first thought, and hes one contact high from being out of the league.

Fact is, Elway biggest claim to fame has been his FA signings (Manning, Welker, Ward, Talib, Ware) but as time has proven that's not the way to build a long term championship contending team, like the team who curbstomped you, the Seahawks.

The Broncos are a year or maybe two away from being perennial bottom feeders. Pat Bowlen is basically a walking corpse nowadays, he has no clue whats going on, maybe doesn't even know his own name. So Elway has free reign to run that franchise into the dump. Im loving it

or, what have you been up to in the offseason?

OaklandRaider
03-20-2014, 03:20 PM

You're the weird rabbit guy, right?

Davii
03-20-2014, 03:20 PM

Wishing he picked a different team.

underrated29
03-20-2014, 03:24 PM
You're the weird rabbit guy, right?

This, surprisingly, actually made me laugh.

underrated29
03-20-2014, 03:33 PM

Desperate cries from a loser. Thats what your posts are...

For the record.

Sly
OZ- we dont know but elway believes (better than cutting a 4th rdr before camp)
von miller (better than any player oakland has had in years- maybe all time
Danny trevathan- top 5 at his position
Chris harris
Julius Thomas
Vinston Painter (will be this year- you just do not know)
Montee Ball (who in his rookie year out did any RB the raiders drafted)
Malik Jackson

Just off the top of my head......That is 6 starters right there who are all better than any raiders player, a couple are top 5 at their position or better in the league.

After this year you can add monte to the list as well I am sure. So, you were saying?

Why dont you tell us about the raiders Aweomse drafts and how much better they are than ours?

OaklandRaider
03-20-2014, 03:42 PM
Danny Trevathan top five lmao....dudes not even a top five LB in the division.

Montee Ball couldn't even beat out Slowshon Moreno, him and Ronnie Hillman are probably the worst "1-2" punch in the league.

Thomas was nothing before manning. Manning makes below average TEs look decent. Jacob Tamme clone, not a special talent.

Chris Harris tore his acl, and before that was nothing special which is why horseface gave that thug Aqib Talib all that cash.

Sorry im not impressed bud :coffee:

OaklandRaider
03-20-2014, 03:43 PM
This, surprisingly, actually made me laugh.

Usually only your reflection in the mirror makes you laugh, huh?

chazoe60
03-20-2014, 03:55 PM
OR is like a virgin Kenny Powers who could never pitch.

OB
03-20-2014, 04:01 PM
Ok - I cant read past this dudes first five posts - all I know is whatever he is smoking - i want some - who can be THAT delusional

underrated29
03-20-2014, 04:03 PM
Danny Trevathan top five lmao....dudes not even a top five LB in the division.

Montee Ball couldn't even beat out Slowshon Moreno, him and Ronnie Hillman are probably the worst "1-2" punch in the league.

Thomas was nothing before manning. Manning makes below average TEs look decent. Jacob Tamme clone, not a special talent.

Chris Harris tore his acl, and before that was nothing special which is why horseface gave that thug Aqib Talib all that cash.

Sorry im not impressed bud :coffee:

And this is why you are retarded.

But thats ok, Trev, is reknown as top 5..or you could check PFF and see his rankings there.
Harris- is the best NB in the league and amongst the best on the outside. Hurt or not he has more baller than your empty scrotum.
Julius has been hurt. This was his first year. He blew up training camp the two years before he got hurt. So once again, Fail!
And Montee, while not starting last year- still did better than what you guys have. And he will only get better. But tell us, how is mcfaddens injury coming along...Did he break his wrist signing that new 1 year deal?

OaklandRaider
03-20-2014, 04:17 PM
Pff is a garbage website. If that's what your basing Trevathan being top five on, you fail.

Pff one year had Stanford Routt as the best CB in the league. That should tell you all you need to know about that website.

Montee Ball has no special talents. Hes not fast, doesnt have good hands. Hes basically a clone of Moreno. Have fun with that.

Bottom line is, your list of young players Elway has drafted is underwhelming. Elway has yet to prove he can draft effectively, which doesn't bode well for the long term success of your second class franchise.

OB
03-20-2014, 04:21 PM
u29 - why are you stooping to this dudes level - that level BTW is the bottom of the barrel - he has NO argument - period - when the raiders one day - if ever- make it out of the AFC West basement - then JUST MAYBE then - he can grace us with his presence - until then i say GOOD DAY sir - i said - GOOD DAY

MOtorboat
03-20-2014, 04:33 PM
******* ridiculous.

slim
03-20-2014, 04:36 PM
Im all about championships man.

Then why are you a Raider fan?

OB
03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
Then why are you a Raider fan?

:pound:

DenBronx
03-20-2014, 09:20 PM
OR is like a virgin Kenny Powers who could never pitch.

He lives in Cali, I too live in Cali and one thing I can tell you, there isnt even one single person remotely as cool as Kenny effin Powers out here.

WTE
03-20-2014, 09:27 PM
Wait, I am very interested in what OR has to say. I happen to agree with a lot of it.

Go on OR.

OaklandRaider
03-20-2014, 11:10 PM
I wonder if OR has any pubic hair yet.

What straight guy openly ponders about another grown mans crotch?

Maybe thats a normal question to ask in Colorado, but we dont play like that in California, homie......... :coffee:

MOtorboat
03-20-2014, 11:12 PM

Maybe thats a normal question to ask in Colorado, but we dont play like that in California, homie......... :coffee:

That's about as ******* stupid of a comment as the championship one.

Yeah...no gay people in the Bay Area...

OaklandRaider
03-20-2014, 11:15 PM
Wait, I am very interested in what OR has to say. I happen to agree with a lot of it.

Go on OR.

Even the cheatriot fan recognizes what im saying is correct.

Basically, the Broncos are setting themselves up for long-term disaster.

Jeopardizing their future to win it all now. That mentality justt doesn't work, especially when you have arguably the most unclutch big game QB in NFL history.

MOtorboat
03-20-2014, 11:18 PM

Jeopardizing their future to win it all now. That mentality justt doesn't work, especially when you have arguably the most unclutch big game QB in NFL history.

You have a clear misunderstanding of math.

Davii
03-21-2014, 12:16 AM
You have a clear misunderstanding of math.

I think he's trying to say we're stealing the Raider Way.

Northman
03-21-2014, 05:23 AM

No biggie. We will continue to make the playoffs and get to the big game while the Faid continue to remain at the bottom of the AFCW. At this point i dont think there is any blueprint in Oakland that is setting the standard of excellence at being a winner. Tell me again how JMarsh was better than Elway, that never gets old.

Runamok
03-21-2014, 09:25 AM

So, in other words, you feel that once the Broncos seal their fate with their terrible personnel moves, sink into the abyss and become a complete disaster, your Raiders have some chance to finally be competitive with them, again?

Now, that's really something great to look forward to. LOL But, compared to what it must have been like supporting your loser franchise, led by the Alzheimer's poster boy of the last decade, I suppose that would be an improvement.

You do realize that Websters includes the Raiders in its definition of "train wreck".

BroncoJoe
03-21-2014, 09:27 AM

You wish...

Runamok
03-21-2014, 01:26 PM
Hey, OaklandRaider

I hear your team is talking to Ritchie Incognito! What a pick up that would be, huh?

I'm betting that if he passes a physical and the psychiatric evaluation that the League has mandated in his case, you'll be seeing him play for your team.

Mostly because no one else in their right mind would have anything to do with the lunatic.

Hey, I hear Charles Manson could be available, too.

Devilspawn
03-21-2014, 02:09 PM
Hey, OaklandRaider

I hear your team is talking to Ritchie Incognito! What a pick up that would be, huh?

I'm betting that if he passes a physical and the psychiatric evaluation that the League has mandated in his case, you'll be seeing him play for your team.

Mostly because no one else in their right mind would have anything to do with the lunatic.

I heard he wants to play for us. I didn't hear that we are talking to him. Is there a link? I'd find that interesting being that we signed the guy who one game took off his helmet and tried to beat him with it.

Runamok
03-21-2014, 05:48 PM
I heard he wants to play for us. I didn't hear that we are talking to him. Is there a link? I'd find that interesting being that we signed the guy who one game took off his helmet and tried to beat him with it.

Sure...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000335880/article/richie-incognito-must-be-evaluated-before-nfl-return

Knock yourself out.

WTE
03-21-2014, 06:29 PM

I happen to agree with that fellow esteemed Troll. What Elway is doing this off season reminds me quite a bit what Bill Parcell's did with his stints w/ the Jets, Cowboys and Fins. Sacrifice the future in hopes of winning today.

Parcell's didn't care about those 3 franchises salary cap position 4 yrs in the future. He just wanted to put another feather in his cap right away. We all know how that worked out for him. I expect the exact same outcome for Elway.

OaklandRaider
03-21-2014, 07:02 PM
Hey, OaklandRaider

We already have one of the deepest olines in the league, adding Incognito for cheap wouldn't be so bad.

MOtorboat
03-21-2014, 08:43 PM
We already have one of the deepest olines in the league, adding Incognito for cheap wouldn't be so bad.

You're aware that your best offensive lineman plays for Arizona now, right?

ShaneFalco
03-21-2014, 09:00 PM
Al Davis is ashamed.

MOtorboat
03-21-2014, 11:03 PM
Do you guys know what 53 and 123 represents?

Davii
03-21-2014, 11:28 PM
Do you guys know what 53 and 123 represents?

I would say Oakland's record over the last 11 years, but it can't be, that's too many wins.

MOtorboat
03-21-2014, 11:31 PM
I would say Oakland's record over the last 11 years, but it can't be, that's too many wins.

I believe it also represents the worst winning percentage of any team in the four major professional sports in that span.

OaklandRaider
03-21-2014, 11:37 PM

You're aware that your best offensive lineman plays for Arizona now, right?

Raiders were smart with their money, unlike the Bronchoes.

We were able to sign Donald Pebb (whos arguably better than Veldheer, Austin Howard, Kevin Boothe. We also have Menelik Watson, our 2nd rounder from last year, primed to suceed Penn at LT.

So yeah....

MOtorboat
03-21-2014, 11:38 PM
Raiders were smart with their money, unlike the Bronchoes.

We were able to sign Donald Pebb (whos arguably better than Veldheer, Austin Howard, Kevin Boothe. We also have Menelik Watson, our 2nd rounder from last year, primed to suceed Penn at LT.

So yeah....

:eek:

MOtorboat
03-21-2014, 11:38 PM
The WORST professional franchise in the last decade.

OaklandRaider
03-21-2014, 11:41 PM
I happen to agree with that fellow esteemed Troll. What Elway is doing this off season reminds me quite a bit what Bill Parcell's did with his stints w/ the Jets, Cowboys and Fins. Sacrifice the future in hopes of winning today.

Parcell's didn't care about those 3 franchises salary cap position 4 yrs in the future. He just wanted to put another feather in his cap right away. We all know how that worked out for him. I expect the exact same outcome for Elway.

Exactly what im saying. Elway is going to be in deepshit in a coulle years, just watch.

Oh snd by the way, Im not a troll. Most of these Broncos fans respect me because I keep it real.

MOtorboat
03-21-2014, 11:42 PM
Exactly what im saying. Elway is going to be in deepshit in a coulle years, just watch.

Oh snd by the way, Im not a troll. Most of these Broncos fans respect me because I keep it real.

Math fail.

And :pound:

Davii
03-21-2014, 11:56 PM
Nobody respects you. Nobody.

DenBronx
03-22-2014, 02:40 AM
He keeps it real though. Except the part where his franchise has been record breaking all kinds of bad for the last 11 years.

He keeps it real.....until he realizes we have swept his team 2 years in a row now.

DenBronx
03-22-2014, 02:43 AM
He will also keep it real until he sees Matt Shaub throw a pick 6 to Aqib Talib. Then its really real. So real that all raider fans will wish they had their 6th round draft pick back.

A 6th round draft choice for a pick 6 machine. Very fitting.

OaklandRaider
03-22-2014, 09:19 PM
Raiders might trade for Desean Jackson. If so I think wed be right there with Denver, as AFC west favorites next year.

We also might snag a stud like Khalil Mack or Sammy Watkins in the draft. Raiders building the team the right way, take notes John.

ShaneFalco
03-22-2014, 09:22 PM
with schaub as your qb?

LOOOOOOOOOOOAL

Davii
03-22-2014, 09:29 PM
Raiders might trade for Desean Jackson. If so I think wed be right there with Denver, as AFC west favorites next year.

We also might snag a stud like Khalil Mack or Sammy Watkins in the draft. Raiders building the team the right way, take notes John.

You really are hilariously delusional. Thank you for all the entertainment you provide.

ShaneFalco
03-22-2014, 09:32 PM
The Raiders Trade For Texans Bust Matt Schaub After Spending $21.5 Million And Four Draft Picks On QBs

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/raiders-trade-texans-bust-matt-171600461.html

Hilarious. What a horrible team. Davis has to be rolling in the grave.

OaklandRaider
03-22-2014, 09:52 PM
with schaub as your qb?

LOOOOOOOOOOOAL

Raiders are building their team in the mold of Seattle. Meaning were not overly reliant on our QB to do everything, like the Donks. We just need Schaub to play efficient and then the overall talent of our team will do the rest.

OaklandRaider
03-22-2014, 09:56 PM
You really are hilariously delusional. Thank you for all the entertainment you provide.

I dont see whats so delusional. The Chiefs were 2-14 and then started off last year 9-0.

Just because youre bad one year doesn't mean you cant turn it around quickly. The raiders have improved their roster massively, and with a strong draft, could very wel overtake the Indianapolis Colts, err, I mean Broncos.

Davii
03-22-2014, 09:57 PM
Raiders are building their team in the mold of Seattle. Meaning were not overly reliant on our QB to do everything, like the Donks. We just need Schaub to play efficient and then the overall talent of our team will do the rest.

Holy shit this funny stuff man. I think you're ready for the Improv. I mean to bring up the Seahawks was just brilliant, as if anyone could believe that Schaub is anything like Wilson in the talent or low pay department. Classic OR. How do you keep your material so fresh? I mean, it's the exact same shit every year, they still haven't had a winning season in over a decade, and this stuff all seems new!

Man, you really are a funny guy OR. This last one really deserves a slow clap.

:clap:

Wow, just what you get from banging Raiderettes when the season is over by the bye week... The clap!

Davii
03-22-2014, 09:58 PM
I dont see whats so delusional. The Chiefs were 2-14 and then started off last year 9-0.

Just because youre bad one year doesn't mean you cant turn it around quickly. The raiders have improved their roster massively, and with a strong draft, could very wel overtake the Indianapolis Colts, err, I mean Broncos.

Keep it up man, this awesome stuff. CLASSIC OR! Just classic!

OaklandRaider
03-22-2014, 10:04 PM
Just a quick comparison

QB - Donks
RB - Raiders
WR - Raiders (especially if we get Desean)
TE - Push
Oline - Donks

Dline - Raiders
Lbs - Donks
Secondary - Donks
ST - Raiders

Overall team Management - Raiders

OaklandRaider
03-22-2014, 10:12 PM
Keep it up man, this awesome stuff. CLASSIC OR! Just classic!

if youre not here to discuss football, kindly leave my thread. Thanks

Pudge
03-22-2014, 10:36 PM
I was thinking of having a salad for dinner. I need help deciding what to put on it. One of my favorites is almonds but they are impossible to stab with a fork. I guess I could go with sliced almonds. Any other suggestions?

Davii
03-22-2014, 10:48 PM
Just a quick comparison

QB - Donks
RB - Raiders
TE - Push
Oline - Donks

Dline - Raiders
Lbs - Donks
Secondary - Donks
ST - Raiders

Overall team Management - Raiders

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

OMG you're ******* hilarious!!!!! That anyone would believe your d-line got better, or is better than Denver's, holy shit that's funny!!!!!!!

TE push! Hahhahahaahahhaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah

OMG, stop, please!

Davii
03-22-2014, 10:50 PM
if youre not here to discuss football, kindly leave my thread. Thanks

Well, if you want to talk football you'll have to pick a different team. The Raiders have proven time and again over the last decade that football is the last of their concerns.

But please don't let that stop these HILARIOUS jokes you keep coming with!

DenBronx
03-22-2014, 10:53 PM
Did this raider fan say if they got Desean Jackson it would put them right up there with the Broncos?

Wut da fuq?

Davii
03-22-2014, 11:00 PM
Did this raider fan say if they got Desean Jackson it would put them right up there with the Broncos?

Wut da fuq?

It's comedy hour in here, about time too, it's been comedy decade in Oakland!

Davii
03-22-2014, 11:04 PM
Just a quick comparison

Simple Jaded
03-22-2014, 11:25 PM
I was thinking of having a salad for dinner. I need help deciding what to put on it. One of my favorites is almonds but they are impossible to stab with a fork. I guess I could go with sliced almonds. Any other suggestions?

Bacon, bacon and bacon.

Simple Jaded
03-22-2014, 11:26 PM

Wut da fuq?
And on what planet is Latavius Murray better than Montee Ball?

Pudge
03-22-2014, 11:53 PM
Bacon, bacon and bacon.

That's another fantastic route, to cancel out all nutritional value with ranch and bacon. But that's how I got into this predicament in the first place

DenBronx
03-22-2014, 11:56 PM
It's comedy hour in here, about time too, it's been comedy decade in Oakland!

I was going to turn on the comedy network channel but ORs jokes were already making me laugh hard enough.

Davii
03-22-2014, 11:58 PM
That's another fantastic route, to cancel out all nutritional value with ranch and bacon. But that's how I got into this predicament in the first place

Bell peppers man. They give you the crunch you crave.

Pudge
03-22-2014, 11:58 PM
I was going to turn on the comedy network channel but ORs jokes were already making me laugh hard enough.

I'm trying to have a serious discussion about salads here guys. Try to keep up

OaklandRaider
03-22-2014, 11:59 PM

OMG you're ******* hilarious!!!!! That anyone would believe your d-line got better, or is better than Denver's, holy shit that's funny!!!!!!!

TE push! Hahhahahaahahhaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah

OMG, stop, please!

Ware is no better than Justin Tuck at this time, tuck happens to be cheaper tho. LaMar Woodley is still a stud when healthy, Antonio smith is one of the better interior pass rushers.

No other player besides Dware is worth noting on your dline. Especially not that bust Sylvester.

Julius Thomas doesn't impress me much. Hes bound to put up numbers with Manning throwing him the ball. That doesnt make him special. Jacob Tamme isnt even the nfl anymore and he put up numbers with manning. Raiders drafted Mychal Rivera in the 6th round, who was more impressive than the 1st Round Bengals TE

OaklandRaider
03-23-2014, 12:04 AM

Montee Ball isnt gonna be a good player. I see an average skillset.

OaklandRaider
03-23-2014, 12:07 AM
And yes if the Raiders got Jackson, wed have a better receiving core.

DT is a beast, but Sanders, Caldwell, and um who else?

Raiders would have Jackson, James Jones (14 TDs last year), Rod Steater, Denarius Moore.

Davii
03-23-2014, 12:08 AM
Ware is no better than Justin Tuck at this time, tuck happens to be cheaper tho. LaMar Woodley is still a stud when healthy, Antonio smith is one of the better interior pass rushers.

No other player besides Dware is worth noting on your dline. Especially not that bust Sylvester.

Julius Thomas doesn't impress me much. Hes bound to put up numbers with Manning throwing him the ball. That doesnt make him special. Jacob Tamme isnt even the nfl anymore and he put up numbers with manning. Raiders drafted Mychal Rivera in the 6th round, who was more impressive than the 1st Round Bengals TE

Keep em coming man! That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

DenBronx
03-23-2014, 01:23 AM

I have never even heard of Latavius Murray.

They upgraded theire QB situation but they still have the worst QB in the AFCW. I dont see how Shaub is going to be any better than what he has been in Houston.

DenBronx
03-23-2014, 01:32 AM

Raiders would have Jackson, James Jones (14 TDs last year), Rod Steater, Denarius Moore.

Nah man....you are completely forgetting we have Wes Welker and Julius Thomas. Thomas is a TE but he is used alot like Antonio Gates was, he's basically another recieving threat. Plus we have two other TEs and our RBs know how to catch out of the backfield. Denarius Moore is ok but when has he even had a season near as good as Welker?

You are saying IF you guys get Desean....IF!!! James Jones is good i'll give you that. In fact I bought a car from his parents last year. They live next to my brother in Mountain House, CA. Very nice people. They invited me in and gave me a signed rookie card of his and a few other things which I ended up giving to a buddy of mine who is a hard core Packers fan. James Jones also has a gym in Tracy that he works out in the offseason. I sort of wanted him here in Denver.

Anyhow without Jackson you guys are no where near as good recieving as us. Even with the loss of Decker and adding Sanders. It's not even close because look at whos' throwing to your recieving core then look at who's throwing to ours.

DenBronx
03-23-2014, 01:35 AM
Can someone also please explain his logic on how Tuck is better than Ware? I am seriously trying to compute this. I dont know if he's still trying to do stand up comedy for us or if he was serious.

Davii
03-23-2014, 01:57 AM
Can someone also please explain his logic on how Tuck is better than Ware? I am seriously trying to compute this. I dont know if he's still trying to do stand up comedy for us or if he was serious.

He might be serious, but it's ALL comedy.

Timmy!
03-23-2014, 04:04 AM
Raiders. :lol:

OaklandRaider
03-23-2014, 12:17 PM
Nah man....you are completely forgetting we have Wes Welker and Julius Thomas. Thomas is a TE but he is used alot like Antonio Gates was, he's basically another recieving threat. Plus we have two other TEs and our RBs know how to catch out of the backfield. Denarius Moore is ok but when has he even had a season near as good as Welker?

You are saying IF you guys get Desean....IF!!! James Jones is good i'll give you that. In fact I bought a car from his parents last year. They live next to my brother in Mountain House, CA. Very nice people. They invited me in and gave me a signed rookie card of his and a few other things which I ended up giving to a buddy of mine who is a hard core Packers fan. James Jones also has a gym in Tracy that he works out in the offseason. I sort of wanted him here in Denver.

Anyhow without Jackson you guys are no where near as good recieving as us. Even with the loss of Decker and adding Sanders. It's not even close because look at whos' throwing to your recieving core then look at who's throwing to ours.

Completely forgot about Wes Welker. Seriously. My bad. That just goes to show you how forgettable he is, at this point in his career. Hes also one concussion away from being forced to eat his meals through a straw for the rest of his life.

Thanks for the pointless drivel about you and James Jones' family that nobody asked for.....but thanks?

Streater had 900+ yards last year with Pyror and McGloin at qb. Ill take him over every WR you have, except DT.

MOtorboat
03-23-2014, 12:29 PM
Completely forgot about Wes Welker. Seriously. My bad. That just goes to show you how forgettable he is, at this point in his career. Hes also one concussion away from being forced to eat his meals through a straw for the rest of his life.

Thanks for the pointless drivel about you and James Jones' family that nobody asked for.....but thanks?

Streater had 900+ yards last year with Pyror and McGloin at qb. Ill take him over every WR you have, except DT.

Forgettable?

You're a ******* idiot.

Davii
03-23-2014, 01:22 PM
Look guys, the Raider troll thinks he can fit in, it's cute.

DenBronx
03-23-2014, 02:44 PM
Forgettable?

You're a ******* idiot.

Look guys, the Raider troll thinks he can fit in, it's cute.

Haha at least he's trying to banter. raider fans have been unusually quiet these past 2 years. I sort of missed having a punching bag to hit all of the time.

They get a little cash, Matt Shuab and Justin Tuck and bam! It's SuperBowl 2015!!!!

chazoe60
03-23-2014, 04:51 PM

You're not really stupid enough to believe this shit are you?

OaklandRaider
03-23-2014, 05:34 PM
You're not really stupid enough to believe this shit are you?

Desean = DT
James Jones > Emmanuel Sanders
Rod Streater > Wea Welker
Mychal Rivera = Julius Thomas

OaklandRaider
03-23-2014, 05:36 PM
Forgettable?

You're a ******* idiot.

Thats what happens when you barely average 10 yards a catch

MOtorboat
03-23-2014, 05:36 PM
Desean = DT

Lulz.

chazoe60
03-23-2014, 05:47 PM
Desean = DT
So you are that stupid. Okay.

Davii
03-23-2014, 06:31 PM
Desean = DT

Simple Jaded
03-23-2014, 07:14 PM
Montee Ball isnt gonna be a good player. I see an average skillset.

You didn't answer the question, even if you're right about Ball, how is Murray better? Dude damn near went undrafted.

Simple Jaded
03-23-2014, 07:18 PM

Bacon, bacon, bacon. . .and Bacon Ranch salad dressing. I could shoot you a recipe.

Please don't tell me you have to eat rabbit food salads?

Davii
03-23-2014, 07:52 PM
Bacon, bacon, bacon. . .and Bacon Ranch salad dressing. I could shoot you a recipe.

Please don't tell me you have to eat rabbit food salads?

Nobody really has to, but sometimes that's the best route for the waistline.

OaklandRaider
03-23-2014, 10:08 PM
You didn't answer the question, even if you're right about Ball, how is Murray better? Dude damn near went undrafted.

Darren McFadden

Runamok
03-23-2014, 10:52 PM
Desean = DT

So, in other words, you think the Faders should be able to win more than 4 games this season...? Maybe even 6?

DenBronx
03-24-2014, 12:02 AM
Desean = DT

You know how dumb you look right now? Check the 2013 stats fool.

And who in the hell are Mychal Rivera and Rod Streater and why in the ef are you comparing them to Julius Thomas and Wes Welker?

DenBronx
03-24-2014, 12:04 AM
So, in other words, you think the Faders should be able to win more than 4 games this season...? Maybe even 6?

They might split with the chargers and kc but they are going to get swept by us again.

OaklandRaider
03-24-2014, 01:57 AM
You know how dumb you look right now? Check the 2013 stats fool.

And who in the hell are Mychal Rivera and Rod Streater and why in the ef are you comparing them to Julius Thomas and Wes Welker?

Streatr had more yards then Welker, so um u fail.

Davii
03-24-2014, 02:12 AM

You're a Raider troll, so um u fail.

How many first downs did Streater have? TDs?

Oh, Welker had more of both? Got it. You should've kept going with the comedy, you were much better at that.

Hey, Raider asshat, please tell us why anyone should expect the Faiders to get better when for more than a decade they've been pathetic?

DenBronx
03-24-2014, 02:58 AM

Welker played 3 less games you dummy and the yardage was still close plus he had 10 TDs compared to Streaters 3. He also competed for catches with 3 WR/TEs who put up monster stats as well. I can't believe you would use Streater as a comparitive example here.

So yeah you FAIL once again!

DenBronx
03-24-2014, 03:06 AM
This is coming from a guy who thinks Rich Gannon is better than John Elway. You are comparing a record breaking HOF QB who won multiple SBs to a guy who only got you there?

Your logic is whack and doesnt even make sense. When you start talking about the Brett Favres, the Joe Montanas, the Dan Marinos then maybe we can have that conversation but Rich Gannon? Really? You are a special kind of stupid.

OB
03-24-2014, 09:44 AM
Some NFL site on Facebook is doing a mock Best QB ever bracket challenge and pit Brett Favre v Rich Gannon -EVERYONE was LTAO - what a joke - he isnt even the best Raider QB of all time

MasterShake
03-24-2014, 09:56 AM
Desean = DT

artie_dale
03-24-2014, 10:11 AM
Lmao

******* pathetic ass sorry mother******s

It still baffles me that fans who are so far down the ladder of "opinions that matter" are compelled to talk trash. The ONLY fans that can talk trash are those from the team who beat us (12th Man). Anyone else... how delusional and irrational do you have to be that you think you matter, ESPECIALLY when your team was LAST IN THE DIVISION. Smh

Pudge
03-24-2014, 10:15 AM
It still baffles me that fans who are so far down the ladder of "opinions that matter" are compelled to talk trash. The ONLY fans that can talk trash are those from the team who beat us (12th Man). Anyone else... how delusional and irrational do you have to be that you think you matter, ESPECIALLY when your team was LAST IN THE DIVISION. Smh

Their rebuilding damnit!! When you rebuild the right way, like the raiders do, it takes anywhere from 20-30 years. Not sure yet though, but when it happens I'll let you know how long it's supposed to take

artie_dale
03-24-2014, 11:04 AM
Their rebuilding damnit!! When you rebuild the right way, like the raiders do, it takes anywhere from 20-30 years. Not sure yet though, but when it happens I'll let you know how long it's supposed to take

HA HA. I imagined a short old pudgy dude with a scruffy voice pleading this post to me while pounding his fist on a bar table. Made me really laugh out loud.

BroncoNut
03-24-2014, 11:13 AM

it's not wether you win or lose, it's how you play the game moron

artie_dale
03-24-2014, 11:25 AM

And the bottom line is, look where it got the Raiders... NO WHERE.

Raiders top rcvrs:
Rod Streater = 60 Rec for 888 yds and 4 TDs
Denarius Moore = 46 Rec for 695 yds and 5 TDs

Broncos top rcvrs:
Demaryius Thomas= 92 Rec for 1430 yds and 14 TDs
Eric Decker = 87 Rec for 1288 yds and 11 TDs
Julius Thomas = 65 Rec for 788 yds and 12 TDs
Wes Welker = 73 Rec for 778 yds and 10 TDs

My point? You are comparing your best WR's productivity to our FOURTH BEST WR's productivity. Good luck in the future with arguments using those kinds of angles.

BroncoNut
03-24-2014, 11:40 AM

lmao

artie_dale
03-24-2014, 12:07 PM

holy shit... if I believed in Hell, I'd be going there for laughing so hard at this that my eyes teared up.

Pudge
03-24-2014, 12:07 PM
HA HA. I imagined a short old pudgy dude with a scruffy voice pleading this post to me while pounding his fist on a bar table. Made me really laugh out loud.

Cancel the old and replace the scruffy voice with high pitched and you have me to a T

BroncoNut
03-24-2014, 12:18 PM
holy shit... if I believed in Hell, I'd be going there for laughing so hard at this that my eyes teared up.

placement was perfect

artie_dale
03-24-2014, 12:33 PM
placement was perfect

I'm still laughing too hard at this. "INTREDASTING" LOL

OaklandRaider
03-24-2014, 08:13 PM
Welker played 3 less games you dummy and the yardage was still close plus he had 10 TDs compared to Streaters 3. He also competed for catches with 3 WR/TEs who put up monster stats as well. I can't believe you would use Streater as a comparitive example here.

So yeah you FAIL once again!

Yes Welker played in 3 less games, but that goes AGAINST him, not in his favor. The guy is injury prone, old, slow and is one more concussion away from being forced to retire.

Sorry but ill take my young 6'3, 4.4 speeded, 3rd year player who will only get better and doesnt have to catch lobs from Pyror/McGloin anymore.

Put Streater in the offense with the one dimensional pass happy Donks, hed prolly outproduce D. Thomas. He has better hands and is smarter tan Bey Bey.

MOtorboat
03-24-2014, 08:18 PM
Yes Welker played in 3 less games, but that goes AGAINST him, not in his favor. The guy is injury prone, old, slow and is one more concussion away from being forced to retire.

Sorry but ill take my young 6'3, 4.4 speeded, 3rd year player who will only get better and doesnt have to catch lobs from Pyror/McGloin anymore.

Put Streater in the offense with the one dimensional pass happy Donks, hed prolly outproduce D. Thomas. He has better hands and is smarter tan Bey Bey.

Fact:
Oakland Raiders 2,000 rushing yards
Denver Broncos 1,873 rushing yards
Oakland Raiders 3,340 passing yards
Denver Broncos 5,444 passing yards

Yup, the Broncos were just one dimensional. :pound:

You're a ******* idiot.

OaklandRaider
03-24-2014, 08:19 PM
This is coming from a guy who thinks Rich Gannon is better than John Elway. You are comparing a record breaking HOF QB who won multiple SBs to a guy who only got you there?

Your logic is whack and doesnt even make sense. When you start talking about the Brett Favres, the Joe Montanas, the Dan Marinos then maybe we can have that conversation but Rich Gannon? Really? You are a special kind of stupid.

Rich Gannon was the main reason the Raiders went to the superbowl.

Elway was along for the Terrell Davis ride, got carried to his rings.

Gannons best years blow Elways outta the water. Who had more longevity? Elway. But who was the better player? Gannon all the way.

ShaneFalco
03-24-2014, 08:22 PM
rofl.

MOtorboat
Rich Gannon was the main reason the Raiders went to the superbowl.

Elway was along for the Terrell Davis ride, got carried to his rings.

Gannons best years blow Elways outta the water. Who had more longevity? Elway. But who was the better player? Gannon all the way.

What a ******* idiot.

He really brings a lot to the board.

ShaneFalco
he makes me laugh quite a bit.

OaklandRaider
03-24-2014, 08:23 PM
Also way to insult people who have down syndrome/autism, Mastershake.

But yet im the unclassy one.

MOtorboat
03-24-2014, 08:24 PM
he makes me laugh quite a bit.

His presence has driven away a couple of solid posters.

DenBronx
03-24-2014, 08:27 PM

Of course you would. Thats the Al Davis way and I would expect his numskull fans to think no different. Get WRs that are burners on the outside. That's all he ever cared about was dumb stupid WRs who could run a sub 4.5. Where has that got you guys? Nowhere.

I would much rather have possession type WRs than just a guy who has speed. Welker has been the NFLs best slot guy over the last 5 years. No way in hell I would take a Rod Streater or Denaryius Moore over a guy like that....noway in hell.

Please check in at the local pharmacy to pick up your meds on your way to the nearest mental institution.

OaklandRaider
03-24-2014, 08:31 PM
I see alot of ppl bashing me but I have yet to see facts brought to the table to disprove.

Fact Streater had more yards than Slowker.

Fact Gannons best years statistically destroy Horse Face.

Prove me wrong Donk fans, dont just hurl insults at me. Thats lets me know im winning as you are incapable of an intelligent retort. :coffee:

DenBronx
03-24-2014, 08:40 PM
FACT:

2013 Total Touchdowns

Broncos 76
Raiders 37

Thats more than double

DenBronx
03-24-2014, 08:42 PM
FACT:

With these so called superstar WRs on Oakland lol

2013 Passing TDs:

Broncos: 55
Raiders: 16

That's more than triple.

MOtorboat
03-24-2014, 08:45 PM
I see alot of ppl bashing me but I have yet to see facts brought to the table to disprove.

Fact Streater had more yards than Slowker.

Fact Gannons best years statistically destroy Horse Face.

Prove me wrong Donk fans, dont just hurl insults at me. Thats lets me know im winning as you are incapable of an intelligent retort. :coffee:

The Streeter thing is a joke. Yes, he had a few more yards. He also had less than half the touchdowns. It's a stupid ass argument.

The Gannon > Elway is unbelievably stupid.

Gannon had one good year, 4,689 yards, 26 touchdowns, 10 INTs. That was his ONLY season that was better than Elway's best years.

Elway's best statistical years:
1993: 4,030 yards, 25, 10
1995: 3,970, 26, 14
1985: 3,891, 22, 23
1997: 3,635, 27, 11
1990: 3526, 15, 14

His '93 year was well on par with anything Gannon ever did. It's just ridiculous.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-24-2014, 08:47 PM
Elway's career stats http://www.nfl.com/player/johnelway/2500547/careerstats

Gannon's career stats http://www.nfl.com/player/richgannon/2500754/careerstats

MOtorboat
03-24-2014, 08:49 PM
Elway's career stats http://www.nfl.com/player/johnelway/2500547/careerstats

Gannon's career stats http://www.nfl.com/player/richgannon/2500754/careerstats

It's really not even close.

I shouldn't even respond. Of course, if we don't say anything to him, nobody is going to do anything about it, either.

OaklandRaider
03-24-2014, 08:49 PM
FACT:

2013 Total Touchdowns

Broncos 76
Raiders 37

Thats more than double

Add james jones who has 17 tds in the last two years, along with possibly desean jackson.

DenBronx
03-24-2014, 08:51 PM
FACT:

With 1 less year playing

Total passing yards:

John Elway: 51,475
Rich Gannon: 28,743

DenBronx
03-24-2014, 08:53 PM
Add james jones who has 17 tds in the last two years, along with possibly desean jackson.

If that's your stupid argument then can I possible add in Calvin Johnson to our stats? How are you going to use two guys who wernt on your team last year and one of them might not even BE on your team THIS year?

MOtorboat
03-24-2014, 08:53 PM

No. Because that was last year. If they replace Streater with Jackson and whoever the hell their No. 2 is with James Jones, that doesn't mean you add last year's stats to their performance with their other team. That's a ridiculous and stupid argument.

Denver is subtracting Decker's production, and is replacing it with less production if we're going to make projections.

Some of those touchdowns will be REPLACED not added on to.

DenBronx
03-24-2014, 08:54 PM
FACT:

With 1 less year playing

Total Touchdowns:

John Elway: 300
Rich Gannon: 180

DenBronx
03-24-2014, 08:55 PM
FACT:

With 1 less year playing

Total passing yard average:

John Elway: 220
Rich Gannon: 183

DenBronx
03-24-2014, 08:56 PM
FACT:

With 1 less year playing

Hall of Fame:

John Elway: 1st ballot HOF
Rich Gannon: Never got in HOF

DenBronx
03-24-2014, 08:57 PM
FACT:

With 1 less year playing

Franchise QB:

John Elway: Played whole career with one team
Rich Gannon: Was a journeyman QB

OaklandRaider
03-24-2014, 08:58 PM
Fact I make more money than more than half of you on here, only half your age.

Fact Raiders 3 Broncos 2

DenBronx
03-24-2014, 09:00 PM
FACT:

With 1 less year playing

Total SuperBowls:

John Elway: Went to 5, won 2
Rich Gannon: Went to 1

DenBronx
03-24-2014, 09:01 PM

Fact Raiders 3 Broncos 2

I like how you divert the topic and bring in how much money you make. That's cute but shows you're insecure.

If you don't make at least 6 figures then you will also lose that debate.

chazoe60
03-24-2014, 09:01 PM

Fact Raiders 3 Broncos 2

You still bragging about that 50k a year?

DenBronx
03-24-2014, 09:03 PM
FACT:

With 1 less year playing

Total Pro Bowls:

John Elway: 9
Rich Gannon: 4

DenBronx
03-24-2014, 09:04 PM
FACT:

With 1 less year playing

SuperBowl MVP:

John Elway: YES
Rich Gannon: NEVER!

DenBronx
03-24-2014, 09:05 PM
FACT:

With 1 less year playing

Banged a raiderette:

John Elway: YES!

OaklandRaider
03-24-2014, 09:16 PM

Try more.

OaklandRaider
03-24-2014, 09:17 PM
FACT:

With 1 less year playing

Banged a raiderette:

Now youre just post padding

Denver Native (Carol)
03-24-2014, 09:23 PM
FACT:

With 1 less year playing

Banged a raiderette:

You did a great job of giving him the FACTS that he wanted, but it is obvious he does NOT like the facts = change subject:lol:

chazoe60
03-24-2014, 09:46 PM
Try more.

How much?

DenBronx
03-24-2014, 09:50 PM
You did a great job of giving him the FACTS that he wanted, but it is obvious he does NOT like the facts = change subject:lol:

Typical raider fans. They open up a can but can't finish it. Lol

Simple Jaded
03-24-2014, 11:33 PM
Darren McFadden

What about him?

OaklandRaider
03-25-2014, 12:46 AM
What about him?

Hes better than Montee Ball.

He may be the most injury proned RB ever, but his left nut is more talented than Montee.

Sorry.

OaklandRaider
03-25-2014, 12:47 AM
How much?

Im not one to discuss my salary with strangers over a message board.

Pudge
03-25-2014, 02:42 AM
They must have cut his wages at McDonald's, not too long ago he was bragging about his 50k a year job. I'm not a fan of hash tags but #madcash

DenBronx
03-25-2014, 03:00 AM

"I make more than you all" oh wait "I'm not one to discuss my salary on a message board"

They must have cut his wages at McDonald's, not too long ago he was bragging about his 50k a year job. I'm not a fan of hash tags but #madcash

50k a year. Straight McDonalds cash homie.

Runamok
03-25-2014, 03:53 AM
It's really not even close.

I shouldn't even respond. Of course, if we don't say anything to him, nobody is going to do anything about it, either.

That's twice now in this thread you've craftily called for help from the mod in dealing with this RaiderFan tool. That's embarrassing to me. We don't need any help, thank you.

He's a retard and is getting his ass handed to him with every comment, so what's the big deal?

Besides, having a clown like him around elevates everyone, in comparison, so yes he does serve some useful purpose.

If he gets on your nerves too much, do what I do and think of him as a piņata doll.

chazoe60
03-25-2014, 06:38 AM

You're the one that brought it up in the first place, numbnuts. Now spill the beans and tell us all how you got a raise and you now make 55k and then tell us how that's more than what half of us on here make.

spikerman
03-25-2014, 06:49 AM
There should be a post about bragging about your salary in the douchebag indicators thread - or would a Raider fan posting in that thread be redundant?

MasterShake
03-25-2014, 08:25 AM
Also way to insult people who have down syndrome/autism, Mastershake.

But yet im the unclassy one.

First of all the only thing inulting here is you to the average football fan's intelligence. NOTHING you have ever said in these threads has either become true or even been true (including all the chicks you bang or how much money you make. People that brag about both are usually getting neither).

And you want to talk about classy? Check out this Nostradamus-like gem from your bold prediction when we signed Manning and you were hoping Manning's neck would snap in a game:

At the bottom? LMAO.

Listen geek, whether or not Manning plays the entire season or not doesn't matter - The raiders are by far and away the best team in the division. Don't kid yourself. With mcfadden back, we will run away with it.

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php/430800-I-usually-dont-cheer-for-injuries-but?p=1705847#post1705847

Until you can either A. come up with some halfway decent facts to back up your claims of greatness both for the Raiders or yourself or B. stop being a Raiders "fan" then I will respond to your questions in a manner equal to the seriousness in which I take you. Until then you get pictures:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/photo6_zps9f781c0b.jpg

atwater27
03-25-2014, 08:29 AM

You're one of those maggots on welfare that is bankrupting Cali. Goes with the territory of being a Raiders fan.

Runamok
03-25-2014, 08:32 AM
Hes better than Montee Ball.

He may be the most injury proned RB ever, but his left nut is more talented than Montee.

Sorry.

Speaking of nuts, is your avatar a pic of Weird Al before, or after, his lobotomy?

MOtorboat
03-25-2014, 09:25 AM
That's twice now in this thread you've craftily called for help from the mod in dealing with this RaiderFan tool. That's embarrassing to me. We don't need any help, thank you.

He's a retard and is getting his ass handed to him with every comment, so what's the big deal?

Besides, having a clown like him around elevates everyone, in comparison, so yes he does serve some useful purpose.

If he gets on your nerves too much, do what I do and think of him as a piņata doll.

Not quite. I think he is worthless to the message board and should be banned, even though it's the smack forum.

MasterShake
03-25-2014, 10:13 AM
Not quite. I think he is worthless to the message board and should be banned, even though it's the smack forum.

As long as he keeps his stuff in smack and people continue to engage him, he is not doing anything wrong. The Smack Forum might as well be the Black Hole if you are looking for worthwhile conversations and stunning debates.

MOtorboat
03-25-2014, 10:17 AM
As long as he keeps his stuff in smack and people continue to engage him, he is not doing anything wrong. The Smack Forum might as well be the Black Hole if you are looking for worthwhile conversations and stunning debates.

Just my opinion. I know it's driven away some quality posters, one specifically.

MasterShake
03-25-2014, 10:49 AM
Just my opinion. I know it's driven away some quality posters, one specifically.

Understood. I just don't get how people could confuse this with actual intelligent football conversation. OR is just simply trolling in smack and as long as we feed him he will come back.

BroncoNut
03-25-2014, 11:13 AM

hey wait a minute, you just had your cooter handed to you by MasterShake, I think you need to address this and make a formal apology

OB
03-25-2014, 11:21 AM
Now youre just post padding

HAHAHAHA - Ya Den - quit post padding LMAO!!!!

Runamok
03-25-2014, 12:16 PM

Oh, cmon, MO, don't exaggerate.

I may have cut down on my comments, but he hasn't driven me off.

Besides, as MasterShake correctly points out, it's a smack forum. Nobody with half a brain comes here looking for intelligent conversation.

Lighten up, man and don't give youself a heart attack.

MOtorboat
03-25-2014, 12:17 PM

Besides, as MasterShake correctly points out, it's a smack forum. Nobody with half a brain comes here looking for intelligent conversation.

I wasn't referring to you and I'm not exaggerating.

Runamok
03-25-2014, 12:18 PM
Understood. I just don't get how people could confuse this with actual intelligent football conversation. OR is just simply trolling in smack and as long as we feed him he will come back.

And keep feeding him. It's hilarious to watch the little twerp get schooled.

Runamok
03-25-2014, 12:25 PM
I wasn't referring to you and I'm not exaggerating.

I know you weren't really referring to me, MO.....that was intended as a joke.

But do tell, who was it then, let the dweeb drive him off? I think you are exaggerating, 'cause no one could be that crushed.

I've wracked my brain, trying to figure out whose post count is down so much since OR started in with the nonsense, but can't think of a one.

BroncoNut
03-25-2014, 12:27 PM

heart attacks are called ticker malfunctions in midget, jfyi

Runamok
03-25-2014, 12:29 PM
heart attacks are called ticker malfunctions in midget, jfyi

Huh? is that a typo?

What's "in midget", a town?

slim
03-25-2014, 01:30 PM

:lol:

BroncoNut
03-25-2014, 01:46 PM
Huh? is that a typo?

What's "in midget", a town?

mo is a little person. nice effin avy btw. who is that? Ira makeadickstand?

Devilspawn
03-25-2014, 01:53 PM
Some NFL site on Facebook is doing a mock Best QB ever bracket challenge and pit Brett Favre v Rich Gannon -EVERYONE was LTAO - what a joke - he isnt even the best Raider QB of all time
That just shows you the power of the essence that is Rich Gannon. :elefant:

Farve didn't stand a chance. Next up, some dude named McNabb. Easy win, Rich should slaughter him by AT LEAST 2.2 million votes. At least.

slim
03-25-2014, 01:56 PM
LOL, Gannon beat out Favre? That is too funny.

BroncoNut
03-25-2014, 01:56 PM

it's nothing to be embarrassed about. You're not the only life loser you know

slim
03-25-2014, 01:57 PM

He lives in a city full of them.

OaklandRaider
03-25-2014, 02:15 PM
First of all the only thing inulting here is you to the average football fan's intelligence. NOTHING you have ever said in these threads has either become true or even been true (including all the chicks you bang or how much money you make. People that brag about both are usually getting neither).

And you want to talk about classy? Check out this Nostradamus-like gem from your bold prediction when we signed Manning and you were hoping Manning's neck would snap in a game:

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php/430800-I-usually-dont-cheer-for-injuries-but?p=1705847#post1705847

Until you can either A. come up with some halfway decent facts to back up your claims of greatness both for the Raiders or yourself or B. stop being a Raiders "fan" then I will respond to your questions in a manner equal to the seriousness in which I take you. Until then you get pictures:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/photo6_zps9f781c0b.jpg

Ive never claimed to be classy, and yes im still hoping Manning breaks his neck.

You, on the other hand, are a moderator. These roaches on this message board look up to you.

Youre the mama roach. Act like it. :coffee:

OaklandRaider
03-25-2014, 02:16 PM

If you cant handle the heat, get out the kitchen.

I run this shit.

OaklandRaider
03-25-2014, 02:24 PM

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5V-AwzYEafhp72A-lBRmSEVDJYY8moKWDsFGvZYj7st4ONKwIAyloL2FVyg

Here you go, now go wack off.

Your welcome.

OaklandRaider
03-25-2014, 02:28 PM
You're the one that brought it up in the first place, numbnuts. Now spill the beans and tell us all how you got a raise and you now make 55k and then tell us how that's more than what half of us on here make.

Lets just say I could buy you if I wanted. Ill leave it at that.

Davii
03-25-2014, 02:32 PM

Fact Raiders 3 Broncos 2

Liar. And this has nothing to do with football.

Pudge
03-25-2014, 02:43 PM

Hey OR I'm going to be in LA tomorrow for a couple hours, we should meet up

Davii
03-25-2014, 02:52 PM
Ive never claimed to be classy, and yes im still hoping Manning breaks his neck.

You, on the other hand, are a moderator. These roaches on this message board look up to you.

Interesting. So, would you say that you purposely, repeatedly, and routinely sow discord on the forums by starting arguments, posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in our online community with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal discussion?

DenBronx
03-25-2014, 02:52 PM
Wait.

You guys have been coming to the smack forums for intellegent conversations this whole time??

Northman
03-25-2014, 02:56 PM
Wait.

You guys have been coming to the smack forums for intellegent conversations this whole time??

Yea, not much to gripe about with OR really. I mean, he is a doofus but at least his drivel isnt seeping into the more important parts of the forum. He's totally suckered you guys in. Dont feed the trolls mate, stay strong! lol

DenBronx
03-25-2014, 03:01 PM
I expect to find trolls in smack. It's where I can legally beat them up without going to jail.

One troll though likes to filter through all parts of the forums. Even food, lounge, Bronco Talk......secretly he is a Broncos fan. His name ryhmes with VTE.

MOtorboat
03-25-2014, 03:06 PM
If you cant handle the heat, get out the kitchen.

I run this shit.

What heat? Technically it's not even smack, it's just stupidity.

chazoe60
03-25-2014, 03:08 PM
Okay. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

DenBronx
03-25-2014, 03:10 PM

Since when could a raider fan even hold or get a job?

Oh that's right. You must be a drug dealer like the rest of the other raider fans. smdh

slim
03-25-2014, 03:13 PM
What heat? Technically it's not even smack, it's just stupidity.

This is a good point.

Davii
03-25-2014, 03:17 PM
I don't think you could buy Chaz. He costs slightly more than your toothless crack whores in Oakland.

Pudge
03-25-2014, 03:19 PM
Since when could a raider fan even hold or get a job?

Oh that's right. You must be a drug dealer like the rest of the other raider fans. smdh

I don't know if he has the street cred for that, maybe selling his mom's prescriptions to middle school kids?

OB
03-25-2014, 03:37 PM
Hey OR I'm going to be in LA tomorrow for a couple hours, we should meet up

DO IT DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Come on OR - do you have the balls :D

Davii
03-25-2014, 03:43 PM
DO IT DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Come on OR - do you have the balls :D

No. He's an internet tough guy.

MasterShake
03-25-2014, 04:18 PM

Speaking of buying people, I owned you.

OWNED. YOU.

I don't even need a receipt because you are so damaged I can't return you. I might be able to get store credit and get a slightly bruised ego but thats still half better than how you must feel right now.

Speaking of self worth, the trucker letting you keep the used condom is not "money" despite what he tells you.

I'm gonna wait in the corner behind this bush until and wait for your response:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/tumblr_mrwg96x57o1s0przxo1_250_zps9d7e0fe8.gif

BroncoJoe
03-25-2014, 04:19 PM

JWalk?

Dude; at least come up with new material.

BroncoNut
03-25-2014, 04:28 PM
No. He's an internet tough guy.

and just what in the hell do you have against internet tough guys? ...

yeah, that's what I thought

Davii
03-25-2014, 04:31 PM
and just what in the hell do you have against internet tough guys? ...

yeah, that's what I thought

Uh huh

spikerman
03-25-2014, 04:34 PM
I don't think you could buy Chaz. He costs slightly more than your toothless crack whores in Oakland.

Damn, I hope not too much more.