PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Gameday Thread *Super Bowl XLVIII Edition*: Broncos vs Seahawks 02/02/14

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

sneakers
02-01-2014, 10:00 PM
After an entire season, the broncos made it this far. It has been too long since they have been back to the Super Bowl, so they might as well win it.

Let's go Defense! (and let's see how vaunted Seahawks defense is away from their noise box).

Go Broncos!

http://i.imgur.com/7heeXiD.jpg

BroncoWave
02-01-2014, 10:07 PM
This is more like it! Let's just try to pretend that other thread didn't happen.

sneakers
02-01-2014, 10:08 PM
This is more like it! Let's just try to pretend that other thread didn't happen.

Last time someone tried jinxing the gameday thread, the broncos lost 6 in a row

BroncoWave
02-01-2014, 10:09 PM
So we're all in agreement that if Denver loses, War gets the permaban?

chazoe60
02-01-2014, 10:13 PM
Go Broncos!

sneakers
02-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Nice endzone

http://distilleryimage3.ak.instagram.com/019237f28b6d11e3825e12d74921a67b_8.jpg

NightTrainLayne
This should be an epic battle. If we can slow down Lynch and avoid turnovers we should be in position to win it. It's been a long wait to get back. I hope the team understands the gravity of it all.

pulse
If we win, perhaps sneakers should pass the torch?

Just kidding, of course. ;)

MasterShake
02-01-2014, 10:21 PM
This should be an epic battle. If we can slow down Lynch and avoid turnovers we should be in position to win it. It's been a long wait to get back. I hope the team understands the gravity of it all.

My thoughts exactly! Stop that running attack, have no turnovers, and get an early lead and this will be a fun Super Bowl for Broncos fans! Two great teams going at it, so it should be a good one!

GO BRONCOS!

dogfish
02-01-2014, 10:36 PM
peyton effin' manning!!

:defense:

Mike
02-01-2014, 10:42 PM
http://youtu.be/jCmotLyCs14

pulse
02-01-2014, 10:46 PM
I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight. We have the greatest offense in the history of the NFL and we've had two weeks to prepare. I don't deny that the Seahawks have a great defense. However, they have to figure out how to stop Peyton Manning, who just had two weeks to digest them. Some folks may point to the preseason game to try and find clues. I see a preseason Broncos team that was moving the ball at will, up and down the field, but ultimately was careless with the football. That Broncos team cannot show up today if it wants to win a championship. Simply put--the only thing that beats Denver today is Denver. I don't see that happening. Even though the Broncos have so much horsepower, people think Seattle takes that away. Therefore, I expect a lot of surprised folks when the Broncos are up by several scores, playing keep away, running out the clock in the fourth quarter.

Broncos 36
Seahawks 24

dogfish
02-01-2014, 10:49 PM
AZ, is that you, ya badass old geezer?!

gnomeflinger
02-01-2014, 10:51 PM
The radio station I tune into had a guest in the studio. The guest is from Denver so naturally he's rooting for the winning team. He stated that if Denver scores at least 27 points, the odds are in their favor.

VonDoom
02-01-2014, 10:56 PM
I was pretty zen about this game two weeks ago, but as usual, have gotten progressively more nervous. I can't take all the hype because everyone brings up all these points about why each side will win and it makes my head explode. I honestly have no idea what will happen, so I can only go with my hope and my heart.

Broncos win, baby. Let's make this great season into an historic one.

Canmore
02-01-2014, 11:12 PM
A seasons worth of work distilled to one game. Go Broncos!!!

Nomad
02-01-2014, 11:17 PM
Just WIN the game, BRONCOS!:defense:

Lookin sharp, AZ!:salute:

Con_Valian
02-01-2014, 11:19 PM
Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tubby
02-01-2014, 11:40 PM
Win win win win.....no matter what!

Joel
02-01-2014, 11:43 PM
It's so finely balanced, it should be a nail-biter or a blowout. The strengths and weaknesses of both teams so perfectly offset each other they could go blow for blow into late rounds. Yet with two such massive entities so evenly balanced, even the slightest early tilt could turn it into a rout as the beneficiary pours it on and doesn't let it up, in the way of football teams.

I hope it's not too obvious to say I think it's down to both lines for both teams. Except for DT (where we're dangerously depleted) our D's of the fast-but-small variety: They fly to the ball in swarms, but they can't sprint nonstop for 3˝ hours, and with just 3 DTs and 4 DEs for the game, we don't have depth for it. They MUST get off the field fast, while the offense MUST give them time to rest and reduce injury opportunities, else the end of the first quarter will the last time we EVER have two ready DTs on the field.

So we need long balanced drives like the 7:00 14 play drive to end the AFCCGs first half: Lots of big runs AND passes, so NE was just guessing by the end; after three hard runs from the 11 gave us 1st and G they were so gassed they couldn't have stopped the TD pass even if they HAD guessed right. Sadly, Seattles D is much tougher than New Englands, but softer against the run than the pass, and even average running will make the pass rush slow down to honor play action, possibly even draw Chancellor down to thin the coverage.

Clark needs a career day, because he's been either awesome or awful every game, never average. He was so solid his first month DeMarcus Ware finally gave up and started going at Franklin on the other side, but around the bye gave up three strip-sacks in as many games, all of which gave opponents easy scores. According to USAToday, HALF our league low 20 sacks were on Clark, who was called for several holds in the AFCCG, had a few more the refs missed and let his man grab Mannings off arm on what should've been a wide open 3rd down TD.

Beadles needs an equally exceptional day in the run game. He must provide good line surge against a stout Mebane, and can't afford to open holes the WRONG DIRECTION so Moreno and Ball must break multiple tackles just to reach the line. On our first AFCCG drive, Beadles pulled to lead block and wound up shoving the shoulder of a defender already handily blocked by someone else—and a LB raced untouched behind Beadles to drop Moreno for -5 and cut the drive short. Pancaking much smaller safeties 20 yds downfield doesn't help after the tackle.

Our right's stout, but our lefts best hope may be Ramirez helping Beadles double team Mebane on runs and Beadles helping Clark inside on passes, so he can focus on making sure Clemons and Avril (who have 15.5 sacks between them) don't get around him to Manning. They'll be faster on turf, and quick agile rushers have been more of a problem than bull rushers for Clark; I wish he had the nimbleness of Beadles and Beadles had his strength. Or that Clady were healthy.

That's the best thing we can do for our D though, and they'll need the help, since sorely undermanned. They'd be hard pressed to play a full normal game anyway, but with Seattle built to pound the rock on long drives they could wear down quick. It may be tempting to try lighting up Seattle early and neutralize Lynch, but long grinding drives could do the same thing even better if they still produced points and helped Seattle kill the clock they'd need to rally.

Seattle's just not built to score fast or often, and if we help them kill the clock so they only get five or six drives it's hard to imagine them breaking 20 pts. If we're UP 20 at the start of the fourth, whether it's from runs, passes or three Holliday TD returns is irrelevant: Lynch is a non-factor regardless. And if we don't make our top ten run D play 20:00/half, they should be able to slow Lynch enough to win, even if I don't think we can stop him cold.

That won't be enough by itself though; Seattle's allowed to pass, too. They don't LIKE it, but averaged more per attempt this year than anyone but Philly, even slightly more than our record-setting passing attack. We'll need a big game from Phillips and at least one other pass rusher, be it Jackson, Ayers, Mincey or whomever. We've played enough dual threats well enough I feel good about our LBs clogging Wilsons running lanes most of the game, but even if we get a big late lead, that's only half the battle: We'll have to FINALLY play Prevent well.

Again, the best way to ensure our D handles that is to not make them do it much. If we can beat Seattle at their own game and just not give the ball back if we get it halfway through the fourth, well, it won't matter how much our D has left. The best argument for that is that it's not the all-or-nothing approach just bombing away from the start can be; we can NOT afford three-and-outs that let them grind into our D for 7:00 and 7 pts, so our third possession finds us down 14-0 with 5:00 left in the first half.

I freely admit I don't feel great about our chances, yet part of that's just because I don't want to be crushed if I expect but don't GET a win. It's a very winnable game for both teams, though Seattle has most of the edges. Our one true big edge is that they're the second youngest team in SB history, and NO ONE (not even Carroll) has been to a SB before, while we have a grand total of FOUR players who have, plus our head coach and DC. It's just possible Seattle's not ready for the biggest stage, globally broadcast live, and will crack if we take a double digit lead early.

Yet I won't count on it, so prefer to beat them at their own game rather than bomb into the best secondary since the last Dallas dynasty, hoping Clark can keep Avril off Manning long enough our WRs can beat jams better than they usually have this year. Another encouragement is that our D and running game progressively improved in the playoffs, while their offense progressively faded, but I'm unsure how much stock to put in that since their offense faced tough defenses and ours faced largely nonexistent ones, and only SD had a good balanced offense to test our D.

It is what it is, and I'm thrilled we're in the Super Bowl for the first time in 15 years. Thirty other teams would kill for the uphill challenge facing both teams, and any team can beat any other on any given Sunday. We've faced and overcome tons of adversity this year, because we were on todays mission from the start, and the result is a mountain of determination and professionalism facing an arrogant young team that never faced much adversity at all. Another advantage; hopefully the combination is decisive.

One last time, for all the marbles. I'm honored to be have these Broncos win or lose, but would sure love to see a Super Bowl win they've more than earned with blood, sweat and tears.

:salute:Go, America; Go, Broncos:salute:

chazoe60
02-01-2014, 11:48 PM
It's so finely balanced, it should be a nail-biter or a blowout. The strengths and weaknesses of both teams so perfectly offset each other they could go blow for blow into late rounds. Yet with two such massive entities so evenly balanced, even the slightest early tilt could turn it into a rout as the beneficiary pours it on and doesn't let it up, in the way of football teams.

I hope it's not too obvious to say I think it's down to both lines for both teams. Except for DT (where we're dangerously depleted) our D's of the fast-but-small variety: They fly to the ball in swarms, but they can't sprint nonstop for 3˝ hours, and with just 3 DTs and 4 DEs for the game, we don't have depth for it. They MUST get off the field fast, while the offense MUST give them time to rest and reduce injury opportunities, else the end of the first quarter will the last time we EVER have two ready DTs on the field.

So we need long balanced drives like the 7:00 14 play drive to end the AFCCGs first half: Lots of big runs AND passes, so NE was just guessing by the end; after three hard runs from the 11 gave us 1st and G they were so gassed they couldn't have stopped the TD pass even if they HAD guessed right. Sadly, Seattles D is much tougher than New Englands, but softer against the run than the pass, and even average running will make the pass rush slow down to honor play action, possibly even draw Chancellor down to thin the coverage.

Clark needs a career day, because he's been either awesome or awful every game, never average. He was so solid his first month DeMarcus Ware finally gave up and started going at Franklin on the other side, but around the bye gave up three strip-sacks in as many games, all of which gave opponents easy scores. According to USAToday, HALF our league low 20 sacks were on Clark, who was called for several holds in the AFCCG, had a few more the refs missed and let his man grab Mannings off arm on what should've been a wide open 3rd down TD.

Beadles needs an equally exceptional day in the run game. He must provide good line surge against a stout Mebane, and can't afford to open holes the WRONG DIRECTION so Moreno and Ball must break multiple tackles just to reach the line. On our first AFCCG drive, Beadles pulled to lead block and wound up shoving the shoulder of a defender already handily blocked by someone else—and a LB raced untouched behind Beadles to drop Moreno for -5 and cut the drive short. Pancaking much smaller safeties 20 yds downfield doesn't help after the tackle.

Our right's stout, but our lefts best hope may be Ramirez helping Beadles double team Mebane on runs and Beadles helping Clark inside on passes, so he can focus on making sure Clemons and Avril (who have 15.5 sacks between them) don't get around him to Manning. They'll be faster on turf, and quick agile rushers have been more of a problem than bull rushers for Clark; I wish he had the nimbleness of Beadles and Beadles had his strength. Or that Clady were healthy.

That's the best thing we can do for our D though, and they'll need the help, since sorely undermanned. They'd be hard pressed to play a full normal game anyway, but with Seattle built to pound the rock on long drives they could wear down quick. It may be tempting to try lighting up Seattle early and neutralize Lynch, but long grinding drives could do the same thing even better if they still produced points and helped Seattle kill the clock they'd need to rally.

Seattle's just not built to score fast or often, and if we help them kill the clock so they only get five or six drives it's hard to imagine them breaking 20 pts. If we're UP 20 at the start of the fourth, whether it's from runs, passes or three Holliday TD returns is irrelevant: Lynch is a non-factor regardless. And if we don't make our top ten run D play 20:00/half, they should be able to slow Lynch enough to win, even if I don't think we can stop him cold.

That won't be enough by itself though; Seattle's allowed to pass, too. They don't LIKE it, but averaged more per attempt this year than anyone but Philly, even slightly more than our record-setting passing attack. We'll need a big game from Phillips and at least one other pass rusher, be it Jackson, Ayers, Mincey or whomever. We've played enough dual threats well enough I feel good about our LBs clogging Wilsons running lanes most of the game, but even if we get a big late lead, that's only half the battle: We'll have to FINALLY play Prevent well.

Again, the best way to ensure our D handles that is to not make them do it much. If we can beat Seattle at their own game and just not give the ball back if we get it halfway through the fourth, well, it won't matter how much our D has left. The best argument for that is that it's not the all-or-nothing approach just bombing away from the start can be; we can NOT afford three-and-outs that let them grind into our D for 7:00 and 7 pts, so our third possession finds us down 14-0 with 5:00 left in the first half.

I freely admit I don't feel great about our chances, yet part of that's just because I don't want to be crushed if I expect but don't GET a win. It's a very winnable game for both teams, though Seattle has most of the edges. Our one true big edge is that they're the second youngest team in SB history, and NO ONE (not even Carroll) has been to a SB before, while we have a grand total of FOUR players who have, plus our head coach and DC. It's just possible Seattle's not ready for the biggest stage, globally broadcast live, and will crack if we take a double digit lead early.

Yet I won't count on it, so prefer to beat them at their own game rather than bomb into the best secondary since the last Dallas dynasty, hoping Clark can keep Avril off Manning long enough our WRs can beat jams better than they usually have this year. Another encouragement is that our D and running game progressively improved in the playoffs, while their offense progressively faded, but I'm unsure how much stock to put in that since their offense faced tough defenses and ours faced largely nonexistent ones, and only SD had a good balanced offense to test our D.

It is what it is, and I'm thrilled we're in the Super Bowl for the first time in 15 years. Thirty other teams would kill for the uphill challenge facing both teams, and any team can beat any other on any given Sunday. We've faced and overcome tons of adversity this year, because we were on todays mission from the start, and the result is a mountain of determination and professionalism facing an arrogant young team that never faced much adversity at all. Another advantage; hopefully the combination is decisive.

One last time, for all the marbles. I'm honored to be have these Broncos win or lose, but would sure love to see a Super Bowl win they've more than earned with blood, sweat and tears.

tl;gb

Too long;go broncos

;) :D :elefant:

Davii
02-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Nice Jersey AZ!!

United in orange!!

It's time to ride! Bring home the third Super Bowl trophy men.

BroncoTech
02-02-2014, 12:16 AM
Seems like it's been 15 years, let's go Broncos, Omaha, Omaha!

Nomad
02-02-2014, 12:31 AM
Win win win win.....no matter what!

Well said!

Army Bronco
02-02-2014, 12:52 AM
Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!

Day1BroncoFan
02-02-2014, 01:09 AM
Super Bowl Baby!!!

Go Broncos!!! Win it!!!

MOtorboat
02-02-2014, 01:17 AM
Happy Gameday Broncos fans.

Dapper Dan
02-02-2014, 01:36 AM
Oh, man. I may not sleep. This is exciting. Go Broncos!

I wore my orange Manning jersey the day of the AFCCG, so I didn't wash it and will wear it today.

Dapper Dan
02-02-2014, 01:44 AM
Skip to 0:13 and stop it after 0:25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwf_vaMWiBo

DenBronx
02-02-2014, 02:23 AM
Lets go lets go lets go!!!!!

GOOOOO BRONNNNNNNCOSS!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

aberdien
02-02-2014, 02:46 AM
This is it, it's gonna be a good one!

KICK SOME SEAHAWK ASS!

Hawgdriver
02-02-2014, 02:47 AM

Did ya get it all out buddy? Ready to rock?

WARHORSE
02-02-2014, 03:31 AM
So we're all in agreement that if Denver loses, War gets the permaban?

HUH?

When we win, that will be the end of the so called jinx.

What is it.....gameday colorado time or sumthin?

As long as we win some other scrub can start the thread.

Jaws
02-02-2014, 06:58 AM
Had a big cook up this morning. Food to keep me going through the night till the early hours.
Babysitter arranged for the morning so I can sleep in.
Chapel after lunch then a long afternoon snooze.
I am SO SO excited and proud of this team.

GO BRONCOS. BEST TEAM, BEST FANBASE EVER!

DenBronx
02-02-2014, 08:59 AM
I cant even sleep!!!!!

This game has been on my mind for the last 15 years!

Edmonton Bronco Fan (2)
02-02-2014, 09:12 AM
It's finally here!

Win or lose today, I am so proud of the Broncos this year and couldn't be more proud to be a Broncos fan. It's been an incredible season to remember filled with so many remarkable moments, it's hard not to feel like we were completely spoiled by what we were lucky enough to witness. So many long years filled with a ton of ups and downs to get back to this point but it always felt like more of a question of when, not if the boys were going to get back to the big game. Something just feels right with the Broncos back in the Super Bowl again; management, coaches and the players have worked their asses off and done a hell of a job to rebuild this organization, they've earned it the hard way, have overcome adversity and doubt at every turn and now it comes down to a final 60 minutes.

GO BRONCOS GO! Kick some Seahawk ass and bring the Lombardi home to where it belongs!

Slick
02-02-2014, 09:15 AM
HUH?

When we win, that will be the end of the so called jinx.

What is it.....gameday colorado time or sumthin?

As long as we win some other scrub can start the thread.

Sneakers always starts the gameday threads, War. Always. It isn't anything personal against you.

Go Broncos! Bring home the trophy!

EastCoastBronco
02-02-2014, 09:36 AM
"...Well I ain't no move star, but I can get behind anything..."

I am officially "getting behind" the "Broncos Gameday Thread *Super Bowl XLVIII Edition*: Broncos vs Seahawks 02/02/14".

Let go lads.
Leave no piece of orange unworn today.

Go Broncos!

What's a Seahawk? I googled it. Said it was a fish eagle.

Timmy!
02-02-2014, 09:36 AM
Go Broncos!

BroncoJoe
02-02-2014, 09:39 AM
Finally. Let's roll!

Skinny
02-02-2014, 10:01 AM
I think we win this 27-20. Expecting a good close game.

Go Broncos!

camdisco24
02-02-2014, 10:01 AM
The day is here!!! Wow, what a season this has been. The last time we were in the Superbowl, I was barely 9 years old, wearing my #7 Jersey....

Today, so many great stories surround our Broncos and they have the opportunity to go down in history as one of the best teams EVER.

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!

Broncolingus
02-02-2014, 10:24 AM
Been waiting for this thread for a long time :D

...lets get that Lombardi back to Denver for Pat, Champ, those 'next men up' who've filled in so great this year, everyone else on the team whose kicked butt this year, and the best fans out there!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!

MileHighCrew
02-02-2014, 10:37 AM
I'm so excited I feel like a 7 year old on Christmas morning, couldn't sleep last night. GO BRONCOS.
My prediction is it isn't going to be close. No offence to Seattle who has had a great season, but the Broncos D has been awesome and I don't think the Broncos O will be stopped. 38-13 Broncos

NorthernLights
02-02-2014, 10:39 AM
Good luck today Broncos fans. Looking forward to a good game!

Day1BroncoFan
02-02-2014, 11:02 AM
It's Super Sunday!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!

Ziggy
02-02-2014, 11:12 AM
I won't be in here later today, I'm going to a family super bowl party. Keep it positive and enjoy the game everyone.

BroncoWave
02-02-2014, 11:31 AM
I won't be in here later today, I'm going to a family super bowl party. Keep it positive and enjoy the game everyone.

I would imagine this thread will be pretty slow during the actual game as many will be going to SB parties. I certainly won't be posting during it.

Dzone
02-02-2014, 12:21 PM
Wow! The Broncos are playing in the Super Bowl today!!!! Its a dream come true!

Denver Native (Carol)
02-02-2014, 12:21 PM
This is funny - someone stuck a United in Orange sticker on the back of someone wearing a Seahawks' jacket - posted on Vic's twitter

pic.twitter.com/rZpivv4mlM

Denver Native (Carol)
02-02-2014, 12:32 PM
The weather person on cbs4 just stated that, right now, it appears that it will start raining before the game.

Angel
02-02-2014, 12:32 PM
Go Broncos!!!! Go Peyton!!!!

Day1BroncoFan
02-02-2014, 12:34 PM
The weather person on cbs4 just stated that, right now, it appears that it will start raining before the game.

As far as I can tell, they are the only ones saying this.

Nomad
02-02-2014, 12:42 PM
Peyton won his last Super Bowl in the rain...bring it on. Weather can't be an excuse....this is the big game.

LawDog
02-02-2014, 12:44 PM
Peyton Manning, greatest regular season QB of all time, just can't win a Superbowl unless it is raining...

Denver Native (Carol)
02-02-2014, 12:45 PM
As far as I can tell, they are the only ones saying this.

ch4 said sometime before the game, but did not say during the game. Found the following, from another site, which was posted yesterday:

A brief rain shower or two may move through during the afternoon prior to kickoff. Otherwise, dry conditions are expected during the game itself. Fans may want to pack the rain jacket in the event a rain shower moves over the venue.

http://weather.aol.com/2014/02/01/super-bowl-weather-mild-and-mostly-dry/

Day1BroncoFan
02-02-2014, 12:46 PM
ch4 said sometime before the game, but did not say during the game. Found the following, from another site, which was posted yesterday:

http://weather.aol.com/2014/02/01/super-bowl-weather-mild-and-mostly-dry/

There is a 20% chance of rain showers.

LawDog
02-02-2014, 12:47 PM
Can't wait to see the Legend of Zoom put on a clinic today...

Dzone
02-02-2014, 02:02 PM
Well dang. That show about those people who won trips to the super bowl was emotional. Good grief. Im all cried out for the day. lol I hope the next time I cry today is tears of joy at seeing Manning and the Broncos win. If we win, hell yes I will cry. :salute:

Broncolingus
02-02-2014, 02:19 PM
...listing to ESPN and Fox radio on the way to and from church, you'd think the Bronco's have NO chance in the game today...

...and somebody needs to teach Donovan McNabb how to annunciate...good grief.

BroncoWave
02-02-2014, 02:20 PM
...listing to ESPN and Fox radio on the way to and from church, you'd think the Bronco's have NO chance in the game today...

...and somebody needs to teach Donovan McNabb how to annunciate...good grief.

Almost everyone on ESPN's Sunday Countdown show picked Denver.

MOtorboat
02-02-2014, 02:20 PM
Almost everyone on ESPN's Sunday Countdown show picked Denver.

Lol.

Dzone
02-02-2014, 02:22 PM
I would imagine this thread will be pretty slow during the actual game as many will be going to SB parties. I certainly won't be posting during it.
People will come on here during commercials. I mean, who wants to watch those stupid commercials about junk food and beer?
edit- and erectile dysfunction drugs with actors who look way to young to have ED

Dzone
02-02-2014, 02:23 PM
I love how Jimmy Johnson keeps bringing up the Denver D being a possible dark horse in this game. ! Ya! :defense:

BroncoWave
02-02-2014, 02:25 PM
I love how Jimmy Johnson keeps bringing up the Denver D being a possible dark horse in this game. ! Ya! :defense:

Pot Roast was getting a bunch of love on ESPN this morning. If he plays like he did against NE, I like our chances.

Dzone
02-02-2014, 02:26 PM
Erin Andrews interview with Elway was awesome! Plus Erin Andrews is super hot. Plus shes not married. That always makes a girl more attractive.

pulse
02-02-2014, 02:30 PM
I might be around during halftime. Otherwise, I'll comment after the game. Watching your favorite players play in the Super Bowl is too rare an experience to be doing anything other than soaking it in until it's over. :beer:

camdisco24
02-02-2014, 02:34 PM
Clock watching right now!!! Can't wait!

Dzone
02-02-2014, 02:36 PM
Elway keeping the signed Peyton Manning contract in a frame on his office wall. Now that is cool. Elway saying we have a shot at possibly the greatest qb of all time, with a chip on his shoulder

BroncoWave
02-02-2014, 02:38 PM
I might be around during halftime. Otherwise, I'll comment after the game. Watching your favorite players play in the Super Bowl is too rare an experience to be doing anything other than soaking it in until it's over. :beer:

I honestly can't imagine actually posting during the game. I don't want any distractions while watching.

Dean
02-02-2014, 02:40 PM
We have already heard every angle the talking heads can come up with multiple times. Yet we are served with a tenth course. Damn! This waiting is a *****. Can you imagine what it must be like for the players?

MasterShake
02-02-2014, 02:48 PM
My man cave in the basement is all ready to go, and the snacks upstairs are ready too! Oh, and LOTS of alcohol. Can't believe we are in this game still!

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/4FBFAC04-3B24-4D05-883D-D32672490484_zps8ewy7mvt.jpg

Denver Native (Carol)
02-02-2014, 03:13 PM
Retweeted by Darren McKee
Peter McNally ‏@peter_mcnally 1h

@Broncos @dmac1043 @jagnetic @SteinerChad waiting on our bus to the Super Bowl! #UnitedInOrange #TimeToRide pic.twitter.com/7G9F1bGoAm

Dzone
02-02-2014, 03:22 PM
Broadway Joe! He's still funny LOL That was friggin great! These pregames get better every year...Oh I can do without the musical groups and obama, but otherwise awesome pregame so far.
Jimmy Johnson is the star today. That dude is hilarious...His disco dancing was too ******* funny lmao

BroncoWave
02-02-2014, 03:25 PM
Who is this faggot that Michael Strahan is interviewing?

pulse
02-02-2014, 03:26 PM
Wow, Peyton, Wes, Eric.... they all look pissed.

MOtorboat
02-02-2014, 03:27 PM
Who is this faggot that Michael Strahan is interviewing?

Uh. Bruno Mars.

Do you live in a hole?

BroncoWave
02-02-2014, 03:28 PM
Uh. Bruno Mars.

Do you live in a hole?

Wow. I was only half paying attention and that is not who I thought it was. I obviously know who Bruno Mars is, but that did not look like him to me. He was looking super faggy.

Canmore
02-02-2014, 03:28 PM
I think we win this 27-20. Expecting a good close game.

Go Broncos!

Exactly what I think. Go Broncos!!!

Apollo
02-02-2014, 03:29 PM
Been watching my Broncos Compltete History today. Puts everything in so much perspective.

Dzone
02-02-2014, 03:30 PM
I want to get me some bruno mars hair...or was that a hat?

Nomad
National Call-in Sick Day tomorrow!:lol:

Denver Native (Carol)
Randy Vera ‏@floydlittle34 2m

@dmac1043 @NFLonFOX: The AFC Champions are in the building! The Broncos have officially arrived at MetLife. pic.twitter.com/MENEUPlhzk

Dzone
Been watching my Broncos Compltete History today. Puts everything in so much perspective.
Awesome idea!

chazoe60
02-02-2014, 03:32 PM
Back from Sea World, chilling in our hotel room, watching some pre game and my son and I are both going crazy.

My whole family was completely decked out in Bronco gear while walking around Sea World. We heard "good luck" and "go Broncos!" So many times it was ridiculous. I saw one Seahawk hat and that was it. Saw a bunch of Bronco gear. The nation ie pulling for us.

My son and I have our Orange cream soda and a 2 liter of Orange Crush on standby just in case we gotta pull out the big guns.

Broncolingus
02-02-2014, 03:32 PM
Randy Vera ‏@floydlittle34 2m

@dmac1043 @NFLonFOX: The AFC Champions are in the building! The Broncos have officially arrived at MetLife. pic.twitter.com/MENEUPlhzk

...and 'Future Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!'

Dzone
02-02-2014, 03:39 PM
Champ vs Harvin today. Very interesting. You can do it Champ!
Plus we are going to have 5 sacks on Wilson

Apollo
02-02-2014, 03:42 PM
National Call-in Sick Day tomorrow!:lol:

It's going to end here at 4am! I've kept Monday clear for a few months now :lol:

Awesome idea!

If this organisation could survive the bankrupt years of the 60's, can definitely beat the Seahawks.

BroncoWave
02-02-2014, 03:59 PM
I'm off of here until after the game. I'll see you guys on the other side.

#timetoride

pulse
02-02-2014, 04:02 PM
Same here. I'm out. Enjoy the game! And....

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SQUASH THE SQUAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nomad
02-02-2014, 04:05 PM
No power outages today.:lol:

Broncolingus
02-02-2014, 04:11 PM
No power outages today.:lol:

"...it's be a kon-spir-aky..." :D

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1251424!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/lewisweb31s-2-web.jpg

Day1BroncoFan
02-02-2014, 04:15 PM
seehauks gonna be Peyton'd today. They gonna be eatin pot roast

Day1BroncoFan
02-02-2014, 04:26 PM
NFLN 3-2 pickin Broncos.

Sparkie
02-02-2014, 04:32 PM
Evening, Broncos SUPER BOWL viewers! :wave: :salute:

Logging in from across the pond with an unexpected Super Bowl XLVIII story about ... my mum.

My mum is an awesome cook. She'll cook all sorts of food, and lots of it - baking, roast dinners, cakes etc etc.

BUT she hasn't made jam or marmalade for literally 40 years.

This Super Bowl weekend, of all weekends - my mum decided to make a BIG batch of marmalade.

ORANGE MARMALADE.

My mum is not an NFL fan. And she didn't even know that the Broncos play in orange until I mentioned it to her this afternoon.

Nevertheless, our kitchen has been full of oranges and ORANGE today. And, oh my word, that marmalade tastes GOOD.

Thinking of Broncos fans *everywhere* this evening - and the team (and the people behind the team) who've made this amazing season happen. Here's to a truly GREAT game tonight. :salute: :salute: :salute:

GO BRONCOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

VonDoom
02-02-2014, 04:32 PM
I'd say more Seahawks fans than Bronco fans from what I've seen. My section is very orange though, so far. Lovely 52 degrees right now. Let's do this!

Day1BroncoFan
02-02-2014, 04:39 PM
Evening, Broncos SUPER BOWL viewers! :wave: :salute:

Logging in from across the pond with an unexpected Super Bowl XLVIII story about ... my mum.

My mum is an awesome cook. She'll cook all sorts of food, and lots of it - baking, roast dinners, cakes etc etc.

BUT she hasn't made jam or marmalade for literally 40 years.

This Super Bowl weekend, of all weekends - my mum decided to make a BIG batch of marmalade.

ORANGE MARMALADE.

My mum is not an NFL fan. And she didn't even know that the Broncos play in orange until I mentioned it to her this afternoon.

Nevertheless, our kitchen has been full of oranges and ORANGE today. And, oh my word, that marmalade tastes GOOD.

Thinking of Broncos fans *everywhere* this evening - and the team (and the people behind the team) who've made this amazing season happen. Here's to a truly GREAT game tonight. :salute: :salute: :salute:

GO BRONCOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

This is great. It's a sign.

Broncolingus
02-02-2014, 04:42 PM
Time needs to get-a-tickin' here...

chrisslot
02-02-2014, 04:45 PM
GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From a couple Dutch fans here!

TIME TO RIDE

Nomad
02-02-2014, 04:46 PM
Well...that was entertaining!:ohwell:

Dzone
02-02-2014, 04:49 PM
Wow!!!!! Bill Oreilly took Obama to task in fron t of millions of people on LIVE TV in the super bowl pre game show! Wow...I was expecting some boring Obama speech and had planned on turning on NFL network during Obamas blabber. Boy was I wrong. A te ta te between oreeilly and obama was the last thing I was expecting to see. Ok, Im not wanting to get in to a political discussion on super sunday, but wow on that interview. That is going to get some coverage .

Day1BroncoFan
02-02-2014, 04:49 PM

Broncolingus
02-02-2014, 04:50 PM
Wow!!!!! Bill Oreilly took Obama to task in fron t of millions of people on LIVE TV in the super bowl pre game show! Wow...I was expecting some boring Obama speech and had planned on turning on NFL network during Obamas blabber. Boy was I wrong. A te ta te between oreeilly and obama was the last thing I was expecting to see. Ok, Im not wanting to get in to a political discussion on super sunday, but wow on that interview. That is going to get some coverage .

He sure didn't shy away from going after him...

...I was surprised too.

Go Broncos!!!

Broncolingus
02-02-2014, 04:51 PM

...edited for correctness there, Day :D

...now, that looks much better...

OrangeHoof
02-02-2014, 04:55 PM
I hope Manning will slow down the Seattle rush early with some misdirection screens and draws. They are going to be overpumped for their first Super Bowl and can be caught out of position before they calm down. I would even run a reverse with Holliday to keep down their pursuit.

Day1BroncoFan
02-02-2014, 04:57 PM
...edited for correctness there, Day :D

...now, that looks much better...

By the end of the day... uh huh

Day1BroncoFan
02-02-2014, 04:58 PM
I hope Manning will slow down the Seattle rush early with some misdirection screens and draws. They are going to be overpumped for their first Super Bowl and can be caught out of position before they calm down. I would even run a reverse with Holliday to keep down their pursuit.

A reverse with Holliday could backfire. He isn't out there much, they may notice.

Broncolingus
02-02-2014, 04:59 PM
Deion Sanders...

...please shut the **** up.

Forever...

Nomad
02-02-2014, 05:04 PM
This should end the debate of whether offense or defense wins championships. I'm looking forward to a damn good game.

GEM
02-02-2014, 05:09 PM
Alright guys and gals...the time is upon us..time to shoot some squaks out of the sky!! We are going out on that field AFC Champions, we are walking off World Champions!! To a kick ass game that leaves Dick Sherman whimpering Manning in his sleep while sucking his thumb. Enjoy this!!.GO BRONCOS!!!

Nomad
02-02-2014, 05:19 PM
M-E-D-I-O-C-R-E:lol:

I think people overreacted, but I hope Manning does make him look silly.

Broncolingus
02-02-2014, 05:20 PM
Jamie Fox...get off the TV, please.

Warner interview with Manning was very good though, as was the Glazer / Mr. & Mrs. Fox interview...

Denver Native (Carol)
02-02-2014, 05:21 PM
Denver Broncos ‏@Broncos 17m

#Broncos #SB48 inactives: Dysert, Hillman, Jammer, Painter, Kuper, Dreessen, Fua.

Nomad
02-02-2014, 05:24 PM
Denver Broncos ‏@Broncos 17m

#Broncos #SB48 inactives: Dysert, Hillman, Jammer, Painter, Kuper, Dreessen, Fua.

I was talking with one of Kupers HS coaches the other day at a lunch. Kuper played for Dimond HS here in Anchorage.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-02-2014, 05:26 PM
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 1h

Reports of people collapsing outside the train/subway stations due to the crowded stations. NY public transportation can't handle the load.

Nomad
02-02-2014, 05:27 PM
Wilson is easy to root for, too bad I'm not a fanof his today.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-02-2014, 05:29 PM
Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 2m

Tough deal for Joel to be inactive. Bummed for kuper too. Cole over jammer. Lol NOT surprised.

Players in short sleeves or no sleeves. It's that warm!

Broncos come out a mid of bios and cheers. Welker and decker on punts Holliday not in THAT mix today

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 3m

Seahawks come out. A mix of bios and cheers

sneakers
02-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Who's watching the Puppy Bowl?

Denver Native (Carol)
02-02-2014, 05:31 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 1h

Shaun Phillips draws sixth captain honor for Super Bowl: http://blogs.denverpost.com

chazoe60
02-02-2014, 05:31 PM
Who's watching the Puppy Bowl?

Nobody

Denver Native (Carol)
02-02-2014, 05:32 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 13m

First thing Pete Carroll does after returning to the field just now is talk to the officials. Mimicked a DB stance.

Bugs Baloney
02-02-2014, 05:35 PM
I'm so pumped! I've got all my old Bronco's 80's Gear on, and my old ticket stubs proudly on display
by the T.V. Gooooo Broncos!

Bugs Baloney
02-02-2014, 05:37 PM
and WE can't thank you enough too Peyton! TY TY TY TY TY! :salute:

rubberduck
02-02-2014, 05:37 PM
Go denver

chazoe60
02-02-2014, 05:38 PM
I'm ******* dying here. Please just start the game already. I can't take it anymore. I think I'm going to go outside and punt a small child wearing Mickey ears.

Bugs Baloney
02-02-2014, 05:39 PM
lmao

Jaws
02-02-2014, 05:40 PM
Oh wow, Terrell Davis is going to be joining the team in the studio on Channel 4 coverage :D

Dzone
02-02-2014, 05:41 PM
wow..this is getting intense and its an hour away...keep telling yourself , its only a movie lol....Geez they are building up the seahawks as being unbeatable, or so it seemed

Denver Native (Carol)
02-02-2014, 05:43 PM
Retweeted by Lindsay Jones
USA TODAY Sports ‏@USATODAYsports 22m

Public transit to the Super Bowl is a giant mess: http://usat.ly/1erl8qL pic.twitter.com/bfogoOz78j

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 10m

Alert, alert: Peyton Manning is wearing TWO gloves.

Bugs Baloney
02-02-2014, 05:45 PM
lol "Hipsters got me cornered"

Denver Native (Carol)
02-02-2014, 05:45 PM
Denver Broncos ‏@Broncos 3m

Scenes from the field. #SB48 https://vine.co/v/Mz2bbpI1mwT

Denver Native (Carol)
02-02-2014, 05:50 PM
Denver Broncos ‏@Broncos 2m

Taking the field for warmups. #TimeToRide #SB48 https://vine.co/v/Mz2MqUg0ix6

Broncolingus
02-02-2014, 05:54 PM
Thx - as always - for the updates, Carol :D

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 13m

First thing Pete Carroll does after returning to the field just now is talk to the officials. Mimicked a DB stance.

No surprise...

...I have a different take than most on this.

I think NO WAY State Farm let's the Seacock DBs dry-hump Bronco receivers in this game...WAY too much discussion & fall out on that, especially if Denver loses a close game.

I think (and hope) they'll let 'em play, which is what I want, but I think blatant interference and groping by Dickie Shermen and Co. will be called early to set a tone and keep the passing game open for both teams...

JMO...

Bugs Baloney
02-02-2014, 05:59 PM
Whoa-My-Gat lololol

4266Whoa-My-Gat

Jaws
02-02-2014, 06:00 PM
Half an hour!!

Dzone
02-02-2014, 06:00 PM
Thanks Carol!

sneakers
02-02-2014, 06:03 PM
what time is kickoff? another 90 minutes?

Denver Native (Carol)
02-02-2014, 06:04 PM
If things go according to plans, Thunder will be leading the Broncos onto the field

chazoe60

30 minutes brother.

MOtorboat
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfgSBurIMAAEhcx.png

Jaws
02-02-2014, 06:06 PM
Plenty of orange in view amongst the crowd from the Channel 4 booth.

Broncolingus
02-02-2014, 06:09 PM
Interesting...

...already picking up on some inconspicuous seeds being sowed...

...if Denver wins this game, the national 'take' may not be the truth - which is Denver winning the game and the job they did...

...rather, it will be on how the rule changes to favor offense, passing, and scoring, making it easier for 'offensive' teams to win.

Just a thought...

FanInAZ
02-02-2014, 06:10 PM

What time is it in your part of the world?

Foochacho
02-02-2014, 06:13 PM
Interesting...

...already picking up on some inconspicuous seeds being sowed...

...if Denver wins this game, the national 'take' may not be the truth - which is Denver winning the game and the job they did...

...rather, it will be on how the rule changes to favor offense, passing, and scoring, making it easier for 'offensive' teams to win.

Just a thought...

Not gonna matter we will destroy them. Not a discussion when it is a complete beatdown.

Denver Native (Carol)
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 1m

Currently 50-degrees up in here. Perfect football weather.

olathebroncofan

About that time!

Dzone
02-02-2014, 06:14 PM
I dont think the kickoff is for another 5 hours. You can go back to bed.

Broncolingus
02-02-2014, 06:14 PM
Not gonna matter we will destroy them. Not a discussion when it is a complete beatdown.

Oh, I'm with ya, brother...

...guess the 'experts' will need something to cover their sorry asses for going against the Broncos :D

Dzone
02-02-2014, 06:15 PM
Hope Youre right!

aberdien
02-02-2014, 06:15 PM
I got my orange pom poms out that I have from the last game I went to!!! Orange Crush just opened up, LETS DO THIS!!!

Broncolingus
02-02-2014, 06:16 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah...send the Seacocks out and get to the main act!

...and WTF Kurt Russell???

You live in friggin Snowmass!!!

Traitor!!!

olathebroncofan
02-02-2014, 06:18 PM
Did you hear the boos when buck announced Denver?

Denver Native (Carol)
02-02-2014, 06:20 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 5m

The Seahawk went rouge. Missed landing on its handler, and landed on some speakers instead.

Tned
02-02-2014, 06:21 PM
Just about time. Been a long wait since SB 33 for Broncos to get back to the big game.

Let's enjoy and Go Broncos!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

olathebroncofan
I thought the Seahawks intro was better, but would have made it way better is if he would have done the into as Snake Pliskin.

Broncolingus
I think the cheers and boos sounded about equal...

Did you see the Seacock bird blow it?

Omen of things to come!

Denver Native (Carol)
02-02-2014, 06:23 PM
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 2m

chills after that intro

olathebroncofan
02-02-2014, 06:23 PM
Must not be knowsons night. No tears

Broncolingus
02-02-2014, 06:24 PM
Great singing anthem by that woman...much better than some bubblegum pop artist.

Alright...time to, "Get It On!"

http://i.imgur.com/9RPC9nC.gif

Edmonton Bronco Fan (2)
02-02-2014, 06:25 PM
Let's go BRONCOS!

Jaws
02-02-2014, 06:26 PM

It's 11.25 p.m here at the moment

Broncolingus
02-02-2014, 06:26 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 5m

The Seahawk went rouge. Missed landing on its handler, and landed on some speakers instead.

Oops, sorry Carol - not trying to steal your thunder :D

Broncolingus
02-02-2014, 06:28 PM
Good job, Joe...

...have another drink!

Skinny
02-02-2014, 06:28 PM
Let's get it on!

Jaws
02-02-2014, 06:29 PM
Great singing anthem by that woman...much better than some bubblegum pop artist.

Alright...time to, "Get It On!"

http://i.imgur.com/9RPC9nC.gif

As sister to an opera singer I'm obliged to agree :D

Apollo
02-02-2014, 06:29 PM
Joe is such a drunk :D.

olathebroncofan
02-02-2014, 06:30 PM
He probably wanted to kiss the ref

Broncolingus
02-02-2014, 06:30 PM
15 years of patience and waiting...

...Go Bronco's!!!!

Denver Native (Carol)
02-02-2014, 06:32 PM
:salute: GO BRONCOS :salute:

Fullback32
02-02-2014, 06:33 PM
Probably shouldn't have done that.

Apollo
The hell was that...

Fullback32
Oh my god...

Edmonton Bronco Fan (2)
02-02-2014, 06:34 PM
What the ****. Worse start possible.

Broncolingus
Wow...

...maybe not the best way to start :tsk:

Nomad
Wow

Broncolingus
02-02-2014, 06:35 PM
At least Knowshon saved the safety...

Jesus...

sneakers
02-02-2014, 06:35 PM
defense!~

Broncolingus
02-02-2014, 06:36 PM
Alright defense...

...go get us the ball back.

Tned
Ok, not the best start, but hopefully they got the nerves out of their system.

Denver Native (Carol)
LET'S GO :defense::defense::defense::defense:

Nomad
Seattle crowd is loud

Edmonton Bronco Fan (2)
02-02-2014, 06:37 PM
Come on boys.

silkamilkamonico
Is it a pro Seattle crowd? What you guys think?

silkamilkamonico
Seattle crowd is loud

Yep. That's NOT a good sign.

Apollo
Is there a restart button?

Tned
Seattle crowd is loud

Crowd is loud period. They are being loud with Seattle on offense.

Broncolingus
Ayers...:tsk:

Jaws
02-02-2014, 06:38 PM
Yikes!!

sneakers
02-02-2014, 06:39 PM
good job defense

Broncolingus
02-02-2014, 06:39 PM
I have no problem with that...

...Wilson will do that all game.

Edmonton Bronco Fan (2)
02-02-2014, 06:40 PM
This is about as bad of a start as possible.

Denver Native (Carol)
Need to hold them to a FG

Broncolingus
Well...crap.

Was kinda hoping to get off the field there...

Denver Native (Carol)
02-02-2014, 06:43 PM
First off, the first mistake was Holliday should have downed the kickoff in the end zone

silkamilkamonico
That could certainly be a first down.

Edmonton Bronco Fan (2)
Short?

Nomad
02-02-2014, 06:44 PM
If go for it....just me though. Youngsters from Seattle coming out swinging, the old men of the BRONCOS better wake up.

Dzone
Oh shit, I think wilson has the first down. This game could not have started much worse for denver. can they recover mentally from this setback? Our D hasnt looked good on this drive

Broncolingus
I thought Wilson was short at first...

...not too sure on the replay.

Darn it...

...about as bad of a start as we could have here.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-02-2014, 06:45 PM
Thanks Pete

Edmonton Bronco Fan (2)
02-02-2014, 06:47 PM
That's a massive hold.

Jaws
Damage limitation.

Now let's start over again!

Broncolingus
Denver got all of their stupidness out of their system in the first couple of minutes here...

Seacocks look out of synch too...

Great hold by the defense there and loved not seeing Breast Mode be able to gain a yard...

Slick
We're allright. Good job D. That took the wind out of their sails a bit, having to settle for 3.

Dzone
02-02-2014, 06:48 PM
So much for denver jumping out to an early lead and forcing seattle to play from behind. Have to relax and play. We have to drive and score on this drive...gawd what a way to start

Denver Native (Carol)
02-02-2014, 06:48 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 1m

The #Broncos scored 606 points this year. Doubt they're scared being down 5-0.

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 2m

Even John Fox would have gone for that fourth down.

Nomad
02-02-2014, 06:49 PM
Damage limitation.

Now let's start over again!

Yep! Damage control. BRONCOS need to punch back harder with a TD

Broncolingus
02-02-2014, 06:50 PM
Add 15 to the play...:D

Edmonton Bronco Fan (2)
Good call!

Nomad
We'll take it

Fullback32
Hopefully this is just the start of the Seahawks hurting themselves....a lot.

Broncolingus
02-02-2014, 06:52 PM
******* three and out...c'mon!!!!

2 yard and 3 yard passes???

Edmonton Bronco Fan (2)
We need to settle down.

silkamilkamonico
Anyone nervous as ****? I don't have a good feeling about this at all.

Denver Native (Carol)
We need a turnover

Nomad
Hope BRONCOS figure it out quick because they're being outplayed and coming out flat.

Fullback32
Dang, this isn't going well.

Jaws
02-02-2014, 06:53 PM
D needs to play big this drive.

Dzone
02-02-2014, 06:53 PM
OMG we're going to lose
lol

silkamilkamonico
02-02-2014, 06:54 PM
Big drive. If Seattle makes it 2 possession game it will allow their defense to play freer which is terrible for Denver.

Broncolingus
02-02-2014, 06:56 PM
Love it!

Stopping Lynch cold and Wilson hasn't looked good at all...

Jaws
02-02-2014, 06:56 PM
Tsk. Thought we were gettin the three and out.

Dzone
02-02-2014, 06:57 PM
Key to game: Contain wilson. It is not being done. Great against lynch, but cant let wilson get outside

Fullback32
They're doing a good job on stopping Lynch, but they better watch the throw. It seems as if they are underestimating Seattle's passing game.

Apollo
Can we get a 3 and out please?

Edmonton Bronco Fan (2)
Can we hold on a 3rd down, please

Apollo
02-02-2014, 06:58 PM
We just stop playing defense on 3rd downs.

Edmonton Bronco Fan (2)
Defense can't get off the field

Nomad
Chef Wilson:tsk:

Broncolingus
02-02-2014, 06:59 PM
Well...shit.

Seattle already looking good on 3rd down conversions....

Jaws
02-02-2014, 07:00 PM
Stop 'em!

Fullback32
CLOSE ENOUGH ISN'T BEING THERE....wow.

Edmonton Bronco Fan (2)
****. God ******* damn it.

Jaws
Oh noes!

Broncolingus
02-02-2014, 07:01 PM
Champ...:tsk:

Embarrassed bad there brother...

Nomad
02-02-2014, 07:03 PM
This game is far from over but the BRONCOS have been disappointing so far. My oldest son was right that the BRONCOS would start out flat....a headscrstcher

Broncolingus
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, John!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its not even that close!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sneakers
fox with his crazy challenges

silkamilkamonico
Good grief Fox.

Just a wasted challenge.

Fullback32
02-02-2014, 07:04 PM
This isn't a good challenge.

MOtorboat
Mental mistakes just keep piling up. Now, the coaches.

That's clearly a forward pass.

Dzone
This is hard to watch. That was a forward pass. Kicking lynches ass so far but champ looked SLOW

Nick
Come on on big INT here, Broncos need to stretch that field.

broken12
02-02-2014, 07:05 PM
Think he was taking t.o anyways.....

Nick
02-02-2014, 07:05 PM
This isn't a good challenge.

It is to give defense a longer breather IMO

Dzone
02-02-2014, 07:06 PM
The whole bronco squad is losing its head. bad challenge by the coach

Jaws
02-02-2014, 07:07 PM
In-com-plete!

Broncolingus
What a play by Irving!!!!!

Denver defense keeping them in the game...go figure.

Offense MUST do something on this drive...

Fullback32
Good D in the end there.

Denver Native (Carol)
Great play Nate