PDA

View Full Version : Colin Kaepernick: Seahawks' nickel D is vulnerable

Denver Native (Carol)
01-31-2014, 10:58 AM
Colin Kaepernick made it clear Thursday that he wasn't a fan of Richard Sherman's postgame rant after the NFC Championship Game. The San Francisco 49ers quarterback also has some advice for Peyton Manning in Super Bowl XLVIII.

"I think there are a lot of opportunities in the inside zones that (the Broncos will) have a chance to exploit, and when (the Seahawks) get their nickel defense out there, they'll have some good matchups.

"They have the receivers to match up really well with (Seattle's) defensive backs, and they'll have opportunities to make some big plays," Kaepernick told the New York Post.

AND

Oh, and finally, Kaepernick noted: "Go, Peyton!"

full article - http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000320718/article/colin-kaepernick-seahawks-nickel-d-is-vulnerable

Day1BroncoFan
01-31-2014, 12:02 PM
So Kaepernick is on our side huh? Imagine that, now we must win.

Go Broncos!!!

claymore
01-31-2014, 12:03 PM
Hahaha, Man, the 49'ers are the biggest Bronco fans on the planet this year!!!

Softskull
01-31-2014, 12:14 PM
Up here in NorCal I've been listening to 9er fans cry for the last two weeks. They are a bitter group these days. They would cheer for the devil himself as long as he whooped the Coffee City.

Broncolingus
01-31-2014, 12:55 PM
Colin Kaepernick: Seahawks' nickel D is vulnerable

I think he's absolutely right...

...IF, Manning get's the protection he's had during the playoffs.

Let the Seacocks pass rush get on track and uh oh...

CoachChaz
01-31-2014, 02:15 PM
I have 4 very close friends that are 49er fans. All 4 are very laid back guys...until they lose. They just cant help but come up with reasons how the refs or someone screwed them. It's like listening to Tim Duncan. According to them...the 9ers should never lose. I dont know what it is about that organization that takes calm, rational people and turns them into complete whiny bittches.

Northman
01-31-2014, 02:19 PM
Up here in NorCal I've been listening to 9er fans cry for the last two weeks. They are a bitter group these days. They would cheer for the devil himself as long as he whooped the Coffee City.

Would we really be any different if we had lost to the Chiefs in the AFCCG and their players had talked the kind of crap they had? Those teams hate each other so its too be expected. Heck, i never seen so many Ravens fans root for the Chargers at the end of the year just so the Steelers wouldnt make the playoffs. Some teams hate each other that much.

Joel
01-31-2014, 04:38 PM
Didn't Kaep throw away the NFCCG with a bunch of 4th quarter picks? Not sure how much I'd take his word about vulnerabilities in Seattles secondary.

CoachChaz
01-31-2014, 04:42 PM
Didn't Kaep throw away the NFCCG with a bunch of 4th quarter picks? Not sure how much I'd take his word about vulnerabilities in Seattles secondary.

Fair enough, but I'm not going to confuse his ability to read coverages with Manning's

BroncoNut
01-31-2014, 05:07 PM
yeah Kap, tell Peyton how it's done.

tomjonesrocks
01-31-2014, 05:10 PM
Simply put, hope he is right.

Joel
01-31-2014, 05:53 PM
Fair enough, but I'm not going to confuse his ability to read coverages with Manning's
Oh, I don't, but also don't confuse Kaeps ability to read coverages with Carrolls ability to set them. Particularly not just two weeks after a reminder of who usually wins that battle.