PDA

View Full Version : Derek Wolfe, Rahim Moore arrive for Super Bowl

Denver Native (Carol)
01-30-2014, 09:13 PM
JERSEY CITY, N.J. — Here’s some encouraging health news. Derek Wolfe and Rahim Moore, starters on the Denver defense who experienced unusual medical setbacks that ended their season, were cleared to fly Thursday and have joined the Broncos here for the rest of Super Bowl week.

It’s the first time the players have flown on a team-related matter since their ailments. Moore has been out since undergoing emergency surgery Nov. 18 to repair a circulatory condition in his lower left leg called lateral compartment syndrome.

Wolfe has been out since suffering a seizure-like episode on Nov. 29 as the Broncos were busing to DIA and a road trip to Kansas City.

“Tell people I’m feeling better,” Wolfe said. “And I feel terrible I’m not playing.”

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2014/01/30/derek-wolfe-rahim-moore-arrive-super-bowl/26098/

GEM
01-30-2014, 11:54 PM
Love Wolfe, miss him out there.

Joel
01-31-2014, 12:25 AM
Love Wolfe, miss him out there.
Fer sure. I like Ayers, too, but still think Wolfe brings more as a pass rusher, and brings more than Mincey as a run stuffer. It's the Super Bowl: We need both, not either/or.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-31-2014, 12:47 AM
:elefant: I really hope Robinson didn't end his career. I really hope what he did to Wolfe is remembered in this game.