PDA

View Full Version : New Broncos Blogger --- GM Ted Sundquist

wylde bill
11-28-2007, 06:18 PM
http://blog.denverbroncos.com/tedsundquist

just thought id share this with those that havent seen

ted sundquist has been blogging for a couple days now and some pretty good articles have come from him. check it out from time to time for some great information about what denver is doing or why they took certain people from the past drafts.

you can also post topics to address to him and if your lucky enough hell reply back to ya ;)

omac
11-28-2007, 11:00 PM
Great find, lynchembaby, thanks! :cheers:

pnbronco
11-28-2007, 11:07 PM
I saw this earlier, so I asked him if there was a limit on cutting and signing. I figured it couldn't hurt to ask, we will see how lucky I am....

omac
11-29-2007, 05:01 AM
The nice thing about the blog articles is that Sundquist reminds people of the situation the Broncos were in ... what possitions at the time they felt their team needed, as well as the how the players were rated at the time by different draft publications. It's always easy to say, you should've gotten this guy, but that's all in hindsight.

Take for example this season's draft; James Jones was taken in the 3rd round, yet he's eclipsed most of the other WRs taken before him, including Ginn, Meachum, Davis, and Jarrett, but based on the info that Jones only thrived in his senior year at San Jose State no less, how can anyone really pick him over them when you compare their credentials?

Sometimes a pick looks really solid, but they bust; sometimes a player looks uninteresting, until they shine.