PDA

View Full Version : “Today” in Denver Friday; Thunder booked on Fox, NBC

Denver Native (Carol)
01-29-2014, 06:30 PM
In advance of the Broncos-Seahawks Super Bowl, NBC’s “Today” will do a live shot from Denver Friday. A pep rally at the Tavern Downtown invites fans to show up in orange at 4 a.m., and to cheer loud and long. A similar rally will be held in Seattle at the same time in a competition to see which city has the best team spirit…”Today’s” Kerry Sanders will be in Denver, Joe Fryer in Seattle for a fan shout-out.

Meanwhile in Manhattan, Thunder the Broncos’ Arabian horse mascot and his rider/trainer, Ann Judge-Wegener, are booked to appear on both “Today” and Fox News Channel’s “Fox and Friends.”

Fox has exclusive rights to broadcast this year’s game; NBC affiliate KUSA is the official Broncos partner. And don’t expect to be able to stream coverage of the big game on your mobile phone Sunday. Both Fox and the NFL announced that they will block mobile video streaming from the MetLife Stadium in New Jersey. Watch on the approved source (locally, that’s Fox’s KDVR-Fox31) or don’t watch.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/ostrow/2014/01/29/today-denver-friday-thunder-booked-fox-nbc/17717/

GEM, MasterShake, dog, Buff, pn - you all need to be there at 4:00 AM Friday, and anyone else who I missed :D

Denver Native (Carol)
01-29-2014, 11:00 PM
JERSEY CITY, N.J. — This can't happen at a Super Bowl in Miami or New Orleans.

Broncos president Joe Ellis and football operations boss John Elway will ring the opening bell at 9:30 a.m. Thursday at the New York Stock Exchange.

Only at a New York Super Bowl can such a privilege be offered. May the Bronco bosses clang that bell just right. The NYSE ended its three-day slump Wednesday by finishing up nearly 90 points Wednesday.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2014/01/29/john-elway-joe-ellis-ring-nyse-opening-bell/25977/

Dzone
01-30-2014, 12:34 AM
I didnt know Thunder was an Arabian. I love Arabians. Horses that is

Edmonton Bronco Fan (2)
01-30-2014, 03:31 AM
Nothing wrong with Arabians of the female human variety either. Just saying.

BroncoNut
01-30-2014, 04:16 PM
I didnt know Thunder was an Arabian. I love Arabians. Horses that is

if you knew the breed, (which you obviously do not) the dished face and muscular arched neck pretty much give it away. great for endurance and lonely desert nights, but other than that I personally am not a big fan of the breed