PDA

View Full Version : Gase: Declining Interview 'The Right Move for Me'

Denver Native (Carol)
01-28-2014, 05:27 PM
NEWARK, N.J. -- If Adam Gase had not removed his name from consideration for the Cleveland Browns' coaching search, they might be the only NFL team without a head coach.

Instead, the Browns moved on to hire former Bills Defensive Coordinator Mike Pettine, and Gase went right back to game-planning with an unhindered focus.

"With what's going on right now, it was just the right move for me," Gase said. "I appreciated Mr. (Jimmy) Haslam for giving me an opportunity to interview if that would have came about. I just thought it the fair thing to do was to focus on this game for our team and let them move on with their search."

rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Gase-Declining-Interview-The-Right-Move-for-Me/eca1db71-fd7a-41ba-98a3-b1368c74e484

TXBRONC
01-28-2014, 05:46 PM
I would like to see Gase become the head coach of the Broncos. I'm not trying to push Fox out the door but I think this guy is going to be very good head coach some day.

Az Snake
01-28-2014, 08:31 PM
I would like to see Gase become the head coach of the Broncos. I'm not trying to push Fox out the door but I think this guy is going to be very good head coach some day.

I don't blame Adam wanting to stick with Peyton rather than going to Cleveland.
He must have known prior that Peyton decided to stay a Bronco next season.
Another year or two with Peyton and Gase can write his own ticket as HC.

TXBRONC
01-28-2014, 11:57 PM
I don't blame Adam wanting to stick with Peyton rather than going to Cleveland.
He must have known prior that Peyton decided to stay a Bronco next season.
Another year or two with Peyton and Gase can write his own ticket as HC.

The Browns' front office is a train wreck.