PDA

View Full Version : You know what's awesome?

BroncoWave
01-26-2014, 09:49 AM
Not having to watch the Pro Bowl today to get the last glimpse of Broncos players until next season.

WTE
01-26-2014, 10:10 AM
What time is it on?

BroncoWave
01-26-2014, 10:12 AM
What time is it on?

I don't know WTE, I don't concern myself with such matters.

WTE
01-26-2014, 10:22 AM

I'll check it out and watch Tom Brady. No wait, he's skipping it for like the 9th time.

Then maybe I will watch Aqib Talib. No wait, he won't be there. Your diminutive thug WR injured him on one of the dirtiest plays I have ever seen.

Maybe Julian Edelman made the squad?

BroncoWave
01-26-2014, 10:27 AM
I'll check it out and watch Tom Brady. No wait, he's skipping it for like the 9th time.

Then maybe I will watch Aqib Talib. No wait, he won't be there. Your diminutive thug WR injured him on one of the dirtiest plays I have ever seen.

I just looked it up for you. You can watch Logan "I got abused by Pot Roast" Mankins, Steven Gostkowski, and Matthew Slater. Truly stars of the NFL right there! :lol:

Buff
01-26-2014, 10:27 AM

Tom Brady probably didn't feel like he earned the trip, why with his choke job last week and all. Hey, Edelman is still open deep!

Thnikkaman
01-26-2014, 10:28 AM

Tuck rule

7DnBrnc53
01-26-2014, 10:28 AM

Pats fans crying over dirty play? You can go cry with Skip "TeBrady" Bayless this offseason.

BroncoWave
01-26-2014, 10:30 AM
You know, I probably shouldn't have put this in Broncos talk because this game involves no Broncos as they are winners and playing in the Super Bowl.

vettesplus
01-26-2014, 10:40 AM
maybe all the pats fans can hook up with hernadez and watch it from his plush hotel room.....:lol:

MOtorboat
01-26-2014, 10:53 AM
I'm kind of intrigued by the picking teams thing, but the Grammys and a basketball game I want to watch are also both on tonight.

Northman
01-26-2014, 11:02 AM
Ill be watching the Pro Bowl, first time in years it will actually be interesting....

BroncoJoe
01-26-2014, 11:05 AM
I'll watch it too.

I think it's cool they're using the colors of the Superbowl teams for their uniforms.

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/assets/3353729/BWDvzV8CUAA6DD9.jpg-large.jpeg

WTE
01-26-2014, 11:14 AM
Tuck rule

Oh I remember that call. Didn't the refs make that call when there was still plenty of time on the clock for the Raiders to stop NE and they repeatedly failed to do so?

I can't remember. :confused: Maybe I will have my secretary Broncowave look it up.

MOtorboat
01-26-2014, 11:54 AM
I'll watch it too.

I think it's cool they're using the colors of the Superbowl teams for their uniforms.

Uh-oh...Joe you're going to inspire some conspiracy theories...

They revealed those uniforms before the season started. :wave:

Davii
01-26-2014, 11:54 AM

http://sheerfluency.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/crybaby.jpg

BroncoWave
01-26-2014, 11:55 AM
Davii, I think he is more trolling than crying at this point.

BroncoJoe
01-26-2014, 11:55 AM
Uh-oh...Joe you're going to inspire some conspiracy theories...

They revealed those uniforms before the season started. :wave:

Did they? I guess they'd almost have to as they can't make all of them in a few days. I didn't know that!

MOtorboat
01-26-2014, 12:00 PM
Did they? I guess they'd almost have to as they can't make all of them in a few days. I didn't know that!

Looks like it was October...

Game Nobody Cares About Gets New Costumes Nobody Will Remember

http://www.uni-watch.com/2013/10/09/no-we-will-not-be-referring-to-that-color-as-volt/

BroncoJoe
01-26-2014, 12:03 PM

http://www.uni-watch.com/2013/10/09/no-we-will-not-be-referring-to-that-color-as-volt/

Pretty interesting coincidence, right?

Dreadnought
01-26-2014, 12:07 PM

They look like XFL reject versions of real NFL uniforms. Well, Seattles uni looks like that anyways

WTE
01-26-2014, 12:13 PM
I'm kind of intrigued by the picking teams thing, but the Grammys and a basketball game I want to watch are also both on tonight.

Which basketball game Mo? Is it Brooklyn Nets @ Boston Celtics for the triumphant return of Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett? Are you looking forward to the classiest fans in America welcoming back two great players with a heart-warming standing ovation and video montage?

Is that the basketball game you are watching tonight Mo?

MOtorboat
01-26-2014, 12:32 PM
Which basketball game Mo? Is it Brooklyn Nets @ Boston Celtics for the triumphant return of Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett? Are you looking forward to the classiest fans in America welcoming back two great players with a heart-warming standing ovation and video montage?

Is that the basketball game you are watching tonight Mo?

Arizona vs. Utah.

MOtorboat
01-26-2014, 12:42 PM
And :pound: at "classiest fans in America."

Dzone
01-26-2014, 12:58 PM
The pro bowl this year is awesome...sanders vs rice...Im psyched...lol

BroncoWave
01-26-2014, 01:00 PM
The pro bowl this year is awesome...sanders vs rice...Im psyched...lol

It's pretty gay that the NFL put the kibosh on them actually playing in the game. If you can't have fun in the pro bowl, when exactly are you allowed to have fun in the NFL anymore?

Joel
01-26-2014, 02:06 PM
I just looked it up for you. You can watch Logan "I got abused by Pot Roast" Mankins, Steven Gostkowski, and Matthew Slater. Truly stars of the NFL right there! :lol:
Wait—Edelman ISN'T in the Pro Bowl? And neither is Amendola? I don't understand: WTE told us they're BOTH better than Welker! Darned pro-Rocky Mountain media bias.... :mad:

They need to move the Pro Bowl back to the week AFTER the SB where it belongs; I actually cared when it was all the best AFC players vs. all the best NFC players, answering the question, "Okay, we know which conference had the best TEAM, but which had the best PLAYERS?" Then they put in the pre-SB bye (which is great,) then they decided a whole WEEKEND of dead air was unacceptable, and moved the Pro Bowl (which is stupid) and now it sucks.

Changing it to a pickup game didn't fix that, it made it worse by removing the last vestige of the best of the AFC vs. bests of the NFC format. I'd rather they brought back the Playoff Bowl; I'm pretty sure SF would crush NE at a neutral site, but would enjoy the HELL out of watching it. Plus, when the #3/4 teams had the same records, we'd have a better tiebreak than a coin flip.

MOtorboat
01-26-2014, 02:07 PM
Wait—Edelman ISN'T in the Pro Bowl? And neither is Amendola? I don't understand: WTE told us they're BOTH better than Welker! Darned pro-Rocky Mountain media bias.... :mad:

They need to move the Pro Bowl back to the week AFTER the SB where it belongs; I actually cared when it was all the best AFC players vs. all the best NFC players, answering the question, "Okay, we know which conference had the best TEAM, but which had the best PLAYERS?" Then they put in the pre-SB bye (which is great,) then they decided a whole WEEKEND of dead air was unacceptable, and moved the Pro Bowl (which is stupid) and now it sucks.

Changing it to a pickup game didn't fix that, it made it worse by removing the last vestige of the best of the AFC vs. bests of the NFC format. I'd rather they brought back the Playoff Bowl; I'm pretty sure SF would crush NE at a neutral site, but would enjoy the HELL out of watching it. Plus, when the #3/4 teams had the same records, we'd have a better tiebreak than a coin flip.

Please tell me you don't take the Pro Bowl seriously...please tell me I didn't read that.

Simple Jaded
01-26-2014, 02:09 PM
Folks in Boston are saying Amendola could be a June 1st cap casualty.

BroncoWave
01-26-2014, 02:17 PM
Folks in Boston are saying Amendola could be a June 1st cap casualty.

:lol: And they were all SOOOOO sure that losing Welker was no big deal because Amendola could just replicate his production for a fraction of the cost.

WTE
01-26-2014, 02:22 PM
:lol: And they were all SOOOOO sure that losing Welker was no big deal because Amendola could just replicate his production for a fraction of the cost.

It's only been a year folks. The story hasn't been written yet. Amendola is still something like 5 yrs younger than Welker.

Simple Jaded
01-26-2014, 02:41 PM

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2014/01/26/who-are-best-coaches-baseball/3gWjuP6LVgJgA1No6uOQqJ/story.html

"■ Danny Amendola may be fighting for a roster spot come March 11, the first day of the 2014 league year. Amendola signed a five-year deal worth $28.5 million ($10 million guaranteed last March), and $2 million of his $3 million base salary in 2014 becomes guaranteed if he’s on the roster at 4 p.m. on March 11. Amendola is coming off a disappointing season in which he missed four games and lost Tom Brady’s trust, and could be in danger of being cut. It would cost the Patriots $4.8 million against the cap to outright cut him, which seems unlikely given their tight cap situation, but they could designate him a post-June 1 cut, which would give him cap charges of $1.2 million in 2014 and $3.6 million in 2015. The Patriots could then use those savings to sign free agent Julian Edelman."

Davii
01-26-2014, 02:41 PM
It's only been a year folks. The story hasn't been written yet. Amendola is still something like 5 yrs younger than Welker.

And 5 times more fragile as well.

Joel
01-26-2014, 03:08 PM
Please tell me you don't take the Pro Bowl seriously...please tell me I didn't read that.
Once upon a time I took it a little seriously, because all the players were the best, none missed it unless hurt, and the guys who didn't make the SB (especially those who didn't make the PLAYOFFS) were playing for pride even if they weren't hitting hard or leaving it all on the field with desperation plays. NOW... the best teams players aren't there, it's not AFC vs. NFC and everyone's focused on the biggest game of the year: Who cares about the Pro Bowl? Not even those invited to attend, hence Brady's blowing off a free trip to HI and spending January in Boston.

Thnikkaman
01-26-2014, 08:33 PM
Once upon a time I still didn't read Joel's posts.

WTE
01-26-2014, 08:41 PM
Once Upon a Time Joel had a girlfriend. That was 7th grade.

broken12
01-26-2014, 10:55 PM

Cracks me up.....wasn't injured just hurt....haha

Joel
01-26-2014, 11:05 PM
Once Upon a Time Joel had a girlfriend. That was 7th grade.
Uh huh. My newborn says hi. Stay classy, Boston fans.

DenBronx
01-26-2014, 11:06 PM
I'll watch it too.

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/assets/3353729/BWDvzV8CUAA6DD9.jpg-large.jpeg

And the orange team won!

This years probowl was actually interesting this time. I fully expect them to keep it this way.

DenBronx
01-26-2014, 11:07 PM

Still got money on Amendola retiring before Welker.

BroncoJoe
01-27-2014, 08:33 AM
Far more entertaining than years past. These guys actually came to play, and while still not "NFL Level" of play, they were hitting, playing defense and really trying to win the game. I enjoyed it.

Northman
01-27-2014, 08:35 AM
Far more entertaining than years past. These guys actually came to play, and while still not "NFL Level" of play, they were hitting, playing defense and really trying to win the game. I enjoyed it.

Indeed.

Watching Kuechly get plowed by his FB teammate and watching Johnson smash Charles was amazing and very entertaining.

BroncoWave
01-27-2014, 08:36 AM
Indeed.

Watching Kuechly get plowed by his FB teammate and watching Johnson smash Charles was amazing and very entertaining.

And the Browns defender who upended Josh Gordon. I bet the coaches of those teams were having heart attacks seeing that, but as a fan it was great.

Joel
01-27-2014, 10:14 AM
I guess we did get the answer to whether the AFC as a whole is better than the NFC; from what I saw of the box, most starters on BOTH teams were NFC players. Doesn't give me a great feeling about facing the NFC team that posted the same schedule as us despite a division with the NFLs toughest schedule (i.e. 5 playoff opponents, 7 if we count Arizona.)

MOtorboat
01-27-2014, 10:23 AM
I guess we did get the answer to whether the AFC as a whole is better than the NFC; from what I saw of the box, most starters on BOTH teams were NFC players. Doesn't give me a great feeling about facing the NFC team that posted the same schedule as us despite a division with the NFLs toughest schedule (i.e. 5 playoff opponents, 7 if we count Arizona.)

So many half-truths and ridiculousness here.

chazoe60
01-27-2014, 10:57 AM
Best PB in recent memory. The new format and quirky rules are all winners for this particular game. Made it a lot of fun to watch and the ending was great.

slim
01-27-2014, 11:12 AM
tl:dw

weazel
01-27-2014, 01:47 PM
What time is it on?

LMAO nice avatar and tag!

WTE
01-27-2014, 01:53 PM
LMAO nice avatar and tag!

I've decided to troll you guys.

Nomad
01-27-2014, 01:57 PM

Funny! Looks old school too.

zbeg
01-27-2014, 02:22 PM
Al Michaels made a reference to the spread on the missed FG return at the end.

The line for the game was Rice by 1.5 points. Since they didn't count the FG return (for reasons I don't understand, since the play wasn't blown dead and it's a legal play), it affected who covered.

What kind of degenerate gamblers bet the Pro Bowl? According to RJ Bell, the amount of money bet on the Pro Bowl is roughly twice that of a major college basketball game. That's crazy!

Thnikkaman
01-28-2014, 07:23 AM

Water is wet and ice it's cold.

You saying you are going to troll us is like Joel saying he's going to start writing long posts.

Better bring it.

TXBRONC
01-28-2014, 08:26 AM

The real story is that both Brady and Talib decided they were going to stay in Boston for a bowel dick chowder.

BroncoNut
01-28-2014, 10:15 AM

sounds to me like you have gotten laid at least once since 7th grade

WTE
01-28-2014, 10:27 AM
sounds to me like you have gotten laid at least once since 7th grade

For a bed time story Joel reads his kid The Canterbury Tales. In its entirety.

BroncoNut
01-28-2014, 10:29 AM

what game are you referring to faggot?

BroncoWave
01-28-2014, 10:30 AM
:lol: WTE, that is the best post you have made in a while!

Granted, the bar was so low that Mo could have stepped over it but still, great job!

BroncoNut
01-28-2014, 10:30 AM

I don't quite get it, but I like your style. Very much so in fact

BroncoWave
01-28-2014, 10:31 AM
I don't quite get it, but I like your style. Very much so in fact

The canterbury tales are super long and in-depth, and written in old english. They are a real chore to get through, much like Joel's posts.

BroncoNut
01-28-2014, 10:31 AM
ok, I get it now WTE, good job

BroncoJoe
01-28-2014, 10:42 AM
what game are you referring to faggot?

The game this thread was made for, you idiot.

BroncoNut
01-28-2014, 10:43 AM

oh, the probowl, glad you enjoyed it homo

WTE
01-28-2014, 10:44 AM
ok, I get it now WTE, good job

Thank you Gapper. I would describe my humor as complex along with a distinct trace of Zen eloquence

BroncoNut
01-28-2014, 10:46 AM
Thank you Gapper. I would describe my humor as complex along with a distinct trace of Zen eloquence

I like that description. and let's face it, ..... you and I are alike in that we really don't give a flying **** about a lot of things

slim
01-28-2014, 10:49 AM

You have a newborn? That is awesome. Congrats man.

Is this your first child?

BroncoNut
01-28-2014, 10:50 AM

yes, a human female has had sex with Joel
jeez everyone

slim
01-28-2014, 10:52 AM
yes, a human female has had sex with Joel
jeez everyone

I am interested to know if it's a boy or a girl.

I am happy for Joel. Being a dad is pretty cool.

BroncoNut
01-28-2014, 10:52 AM
I am interested to know if it's a boy or a girl.

I am happy for Joel. Being a dad is pretty cool.

yeah, whatever Slim

slim
01-28-2014, 10:54 AM
yeah, whatever Slim

Nut, you OK buddy? You seem a little assholeish today (more than usual, I mean).

BroncoNut
01-28-2014, 11:08 AM
Nut, you OK buddy? You seem a little assholeish today (more than usual, I mean).

just being a bit resentful. no woman would take my seed. I'm happy for you guys actually,... I think that's a great commission.

but to answer your question, I am alright. I HATE my job though. I can't get into it anymore. I'm trapped for the rest of my career which I can accept. I am thinking of beginning to plan for retirement (more specifically) and think of what I would like to do for work afterwards. I'm thinking I want to be a handy man, craftsman or something. is it too late at age 68 to become a journeyman?

slim
01-28-2014, 11:11 AM
just being a bit resentful. no woman would take my seed. I'm happy for you guys actually,... I think that's a great commission.

but to answer your question, I am alright. I HATE my job though. I can't get into it anymore. I'm trapped for the rest of my career which I can accept. I am thinking of beginning to plan for retirement (more specifically) and think of what I would like to do for work afterwards. I'm thinking I want to be a handy man, craftsman or something. is it too late at age 68 to become a journeyman?

Yes, probably too late. I don't mean to be blunt, but I don't want to lead you on, Nut.

I was thinking about becoming a home inspector. That is one hell of a racket.....

BroncoNut
01-28-2014, 11:12 AM
Yes, probably too late. I don't mean to be blunt, but I don't want to lead you on, Nut.

I was thinking about becoming a home inspector. That is one hell of a racket.....

I think being a father would be too much for me.

really??? home inspector, interesting. that would be kinda cool. I want to work till I drop dead

slim
01-28-2014, 11:16 AM
I think being a father would be too much for me.

really??? home inspector, interesting. that would be kinda cool. I want to work till I drop dead

I'm sure you would be a good dad (with supervised visitation).

I want to retire early. My goal was 55, but having a kid has probably pushed that back a little....we'll see.

BroncoNut
01-28-2014, 11:25 AM
I'm sure you would be a good dad (with supervised visitation).

I want to retire early. My goal was 55, but having a kid has probably pushed that back a little....we'll see.

I want to retire from the gov and then start something else. maybe I will breed horses

slim
01-28-2014, 11:43 AM

I would describe it as gay.

WTE
01-28-2014, 11:57 AM
Q: What's the difference between Joel and Slim?

A: One is a blowhard and the other likes to blow hard.

:lol: :lol: :lol: LOL LOL LOL

Oh, I am killing it today!

slim
01-28-2014, 12:06 PM
Q: What's the difference between WTE's mouth and a vagina?

A: There isn't one. They are both made for *******.

WTE
01-28-2014, 12:14 PM
Slim is so dumb he has a bumper sticker that says, "Honk if You Love Peace and Quiet."

Thnikkaman
01-28-2014, 12:21 PM
WTE is so dumb that when someone told him it was chilly outside, he ran home to get a bowl.

WTE
01-28-2014, 12:27 PM
Thnikker called the Fire Dept. to report a fire at his house. The fire dept. asked, "How do we get there?"

Thnikk responded, "Your big red truck, dummy!"

MOtorboat
01-28-2014, 12:34 PM
Thnikker called the Fire Dept. to report a fire at his house. The fire dept. asked, "How do we get there?"

Thnikk responded, "Your big red truck, dummy!"

So, Tinker's literal response to a literal question is now a sign of stupidity?

Did you make that up yourself, WTE?

:lamesmack:

WTE
01-28-2014, 12:39 PM
So, Tinker's literal response to a literal question is now a sign of stupidity?

Did you make that up yourself, WTE?

:lamesmack:

Maybe you need to take your literal finger and stick it up your literal ass!

slim
01-28-2014, 01:02 PM
WTE is so dumb he went to the beach to surf the internet.

WTE
01-28-2014, 01:11 PM
Q: What did Slim do after the Broncos beat the Seahawks?

A: He turned off the Playstation.

Thnikkaman
01-28-2014, 01:11 PM
BREAKING NEWS!!!

WTE has been reported as drowned. Eye witnesses state that he died trying to smell a scratch-and-sniff sticker on the bottom of a pool.

slim
01-28-2014, 01:12 PM
WTE is dumb I told him to do the robot and now R2D2 has AIDS

WTE
01-28-2014, 01:15 PM
Q: What's the difference between a bucket of poop and Thnikk?

A: The bucket.

slim
01-28-2014, 01:17 PM
Q: What's the difference between WTE and a male prostitute?

A: The prostitute gets paid to suck dick.

Thnikkaman
01-28-2014, 01:21 PM
WTE, please tell the 6 year old that is writing these for you that they need to find a new insult book. These are no longer clever.

Day1BroncoFan
What's the difference between a patsie fan and a Broncos fan?

Broncos fan has a reason to still care about football.

Davii
Gents, this isn't smack, nor is it the lounge. Please take conversations like this to their appropriate areas.

Joel
01-29-2014, 05:08 AM
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Yup, and thanks. I haven't reached the point of that guy who posted the vid of him grabbing his infants mouth to make her say, "Go, Broncos." Not yet....

Oh, and since I saw you ask later: It's a girl.

slim
01-29-2014, 11:10 AM
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Yup, and thanks. I haven't reached the point of that guy who posted the vid of him grabbing his infants mouth to make her say, "Go, Broncos." Not yet....

Oh, and since I saw you ask later: It's a girl.

A girl would be rough for me (I think I would be too protective). My son has been wearing Bronco gear to school all week (even on days he doesn't want to :D)

Joel
01-29-2014, 12:28 PM
A girl would be rough for me (I think I would be too protective). My son has been wearing Bronco gear to school all week (even on days he doesn't want to :D)
Yeah, I hear that; guess we'll see how it goes. My parents were smotheringly overprotective of me (only child, and it took them 11 years of trying) so I'm going to try not to make the same mistakes. Except with boys: I'll still play "crazy Texan with a shotgun;" the Viking kids should love that. :D She's still too young for that or Broncos gear though—for now.... ;)

BroncoNut
01-29-2014, 12:57 PM

better to be an idiot than a faggot anyway

BroncoNut
01-29-2014, 12:59 PM
Gents, this isn't smack, nor is it the lounge. Please take conversations like this to their appropriate areas.

and what would be an appropriate area? up your butt?

slim
01-29-2014, 01:08 PM
and what would be an appropriate area? up your butt?

I doubt there's room, with that giant stick up there.

WTE
01-29-2014, 01:11 PM
I wonder if Gappy knows it's Davii's birthday today? Not very nice of him. Funny as hell though.

BroncoNut
01-29-2014, 01:13 PM
I was unaware of the Sargent's birthday. Can't believe I missed the thread. happy bday Davii

slim
01-29-2014, 01:16 PM
I was unaware of the Sargent's birthday. Can't believe I missed the thread. happy bday Davii

Did you know he got promoted?

BroncoNut
01-29-2014, 01:17 PM
Did you know he got promoted?

that I did

slim
01-29-2014, 03:23 PM
that I did

I am proud of him.

BroncoNut
01-29-2014, 03:45 PM
I am proud of him.

me too. pretty awesome. but I will stand with my previous statement

WTE
01-29-2014, 03:49 PM
This thread should be moved to the Lounge. It was fun yesterday with our grade school banter.

I wish you were there Gapster.

BroncoNut
01-29-2014, 03:58 PM
This thread should be moved to the Lounge. It was fun yesterday with our grade school banter.

I wish you were there Gapster.

I read it. the jokes about so and so is so dumb that he blank. I had an appointment with my psychiatrist and then my psychotherapist/counselor. sorry I missed the fun.

WTE
01-29-2014, 04:04 PM
I read it. the jokes about so and so is so dumb that he blank. I had an appointment with my psychiatrist and then my psychotherapist/counselor. sorry I missed the fun.

What did you think about my joke that slim is so dumb he has a bumper sticker that reads Honk if you Love Peace and Quiet

Pretty good, huh? Give it a grade from 1-10.

BroncoNut
01-29-2014, 04:21 PM
What did you think about my joke that slim is so dumb he has a bumper sticker that reads Honk if you Love Peace and Quiet

Pretty good, huh? Give it a grade from 1-10.

1 being the lowest? I liked the one where someone was so dumb they went to the beach to surf the internet. that was funny. you had some good ones. I just saluted the literal finger up the literal ass, but I like that kind of inappropriate thing

slim
01-29-2014, 04:50 PM
In summary, slim is funnier than WTE.

WTE
01-29-2014, 06:17 PM
In summary, slim is funnier than WTE.

That surf the internet joke was really stupid actually, not as good as my cement joke.

slim
01-29-2014, 07:50 PM
That surf the internet joke was really stupid actually, not as good as my cement joke.

Nut liked it. That is all that matters to me.

WTE
01-29-2014, 08:11 PM
Nut liked it. That is all that matters to me.

I'm watching 76'ers @ Celtics. Two of the worst teams in the NBA. You're probably watching continued coverage of the Super Bowl match up on NFLN, huh?

slim
01-29-2014, 08:18 PM
I'm watching 76'ers @ Celtics. Two of the worst teams in the NBA. You're probably watching continued coverage of the Super Bowl match up on NFLN, huh?

No, I am at work (dinner break).

The NBA sucks

WTE
01-29-2014, 08:22 PM
No, I am at work (dinner break).

The NBA sucks

I just started entering my 2013 tax data. The whole process takes a good chunk of time. My wife is self-employed and has a bunch of revenue and expenses to enter.

slim
01-29-2014, 08:26 PM
I just started entering my 2013 tax data. The whole process takes a good chunk of time. My wife is self-employed and has a bunch of revenue and expenses to enter.

Yeah, it's kind of joke (the tax code I mean).

There is no reason it has to be so difficult.

WTE
01-29-2014, 08:32 PM
Yeah, it's kind of joke (the tax code I mean).

There is no reason it has to be so difficult.

It's probably a lot easier now with tax software and digital media. I remember watching my Dad do taxes when I was a kid and there were literally hundreds of papers and documents spread across the dining room table. It looked like a complete mess.