PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles fan needing help with Bronco gear

perryf
01-25-2014, 10:58 PM
Big Bronco fan who's been in S. Cal since early 90s. Anyways, found a really cool group of Bronco fans in Los Angeles I've been hanging with for the last 2 yrs. Word is spreading bout our group, and a local tv station is gonna do a story bout us early Fri morning. I noticed a really cool toy that I think would be really appropriate for a very early Friday morning appearance, the NFL Denver Broncos Full Body Player Comfy Throw!

So anyways, the problem i'm having is I spent yesterday searching online, and pretty much every site that carries it say something about "will be shipped in 7-10 business days". Obviously no good for next Friday. Spent today looking for locally. Big 5 carries it. But scattered in the stores. The store right across the street still has 2 in stock ----- both Seattle! The only other Big 5 I found that still had some only had for Cali teams like USC and UCLA.

There's a couple more local places people recommended for me today to search at. So that's tomorrows project. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knows of a place that I could order from that wouldn't take a week to ship that I could order from?

Thanks......And to quote Alfred Williams....."Denver Bronco Fans, Can You DIG IT????????"

Denver Native (Carol)
01-25-2014, 11:10 PM
Try this site - http://www.fanatics.com/partnerid/10413/source/gppc95-new-fanatics-trademark-kws?utm_content=Rhw7QFXJ&pcrid=7012437130&gclid=CKGKyPb7mrwCFcERMwodLl0ABw

On their site, they are stating free 3-day shipping

Oh, and welcome to Broncos Forums - hope you stick around

olathebroncofan
01-25-2014, 11:17 PM
Have you thought about calling the places that take 7-10 days to see if you can have someone physically expedite the shipping? It's worth a shot at least.

Dzone
01-26-2014, 01:37 AM
fanatics.com is amazing.