PDA

View Full Version : Do we or don't we make the playoffs?

Crush05
11-28-2007, 03:26 PM
What is everyone thinking?

Crush05
11-28-2007, 03:45 PM
Please post your reasoning behind it. IMO we have to go to San Diego and that will be the game we must win. Because I think we go for win for win until then with SD losing at least one in there somewhere.

Tned
11-28-2007, 03:48 PM
Please post your reasoning behind it. IMO we have to go to San Diego and that will be the game we must win. Because I think we go for win for win until then with SD losing at least one in there somewhere.

My reasons are here: Denver Playoff Watch (http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5023&highlight=denver+playoff+watch)

In summary, I think SD will lose in KC, Denver will lose in Houston, Denver will win in SD. Denver and SD will finish the year 9-7 and Denver will win the division based on a better division record.

Escobar
11-28-2007, 03:52 PM
Den @ oak W

kc @ Den W

Den @ Hou L

Den @ SD Toss up-Most likely a L

Min @ SD W

Looking like 9-7 8-8 to me.

Escobar
11-28-2007, 03:53 PM
SD @ TEn

SD @ oak

Those games are not gimmies either, ten is a very nice team and oak will be playing spoiler.

jhns
11-28-2007, 04:00 PM
I think we will win the division. My reason? Well, I just tend to think that until we are mathmatically eliminated. I tend to homer out like that.

Crush05
11-28-2007, 04:50 PM
I think we will win the division. My reason? Well, I just tend to think that until we are mathmatically eliminated. I tend to homer out like that.

I can agree there. IMO though we just seem to stumble when we should shine!!!!!

Broncos Mtnman
11-28-2007, 05:08 PM
10-6 and win the division.

Broncos will run the table the rest of the way.

:2thumbs:

Nomad
11-28-2007, 05:13 PM
Denver beats OAK, KC, HOU and loses to SD and MINN! Coming in 2nd in the AFC West and missing the playoffs!

Lonestar
11-28-2007, 05:20 PM

:2thumbs:.

Is Ricky staying at your house?

Lonestar
11-28-2007, 05:22 PM
Denver beats KC and loses @ OAK, SD and MIN! and to HOU Coming in 3rd in the AFC West and missing the playoffs!

Medford Bronco
11-28-2007, 05:26 PM
I see us going 9-7 with a off loss and missing by a game

but it will still be a successful season when at 3-5 we looked dead and will be used as a springboard for next year and hope for much bigger things

also as long as Norv and Hermie are in the AFC West, Shanny will always be the best coach in the division. Lane has not coached enough games for me to give a full opinon on him yet.

now KC please help us out, beat SD in your home, where you are good most years, but maybe stuggling a little this season.

TXBRONC
11-28-2007, 06:33 PM
I with Tned we go 9-7 and beat the SD, Oak, Hou, and K.C.

omac
11-28-2007, 06:40 PM
I voted yes; I know it's not very realistic, but I'm an optimist. We have a better shot at winning the division than getting a wildcard spot. We have to win all our games, including beating SD, but that will be difficult with our gambling defense. With their talent, SD has a better shot at winning the division, really.

Tned
11-28-2007, 06:44 PM
I with Tned we go 9-7 and beat the SD, Oak, Hou, and K.C.

I have us losing to Houston on the road, but beating Minn at home. I don't think we will lose both of those games, but it could flip and we beat Hou and SD, then don't need the game in week 17 and lose it. However, I have trouble seeing us go on a 5 game win streak, which is probably the biggest factor in me picking Hou as the loss.

pnbronco
11-28-2007, 11:21 PM
I see us going 9-7 with a off loss and missing by a game

but it will still be a successful season when at 3-5 we looked dead and will be used as a springboard for next year and hope for much bigger things

also as long as Norv and Hermie are in the AFC West, Shanny will always be the best coach in the division. Lane has not coached enough games for me to give a full opinon on him yet.

now KC please help us out, beat SD in your home, where you are good most years, but maybe stuggling a little this season.

I totally agree Med, it's like you read my mind. I don't think they make the playoffs this year, but I am so much happier than I was after Detroit. This team has a lot of building blocks and I think a bright future. I was totally wrong about them losing in KC, so I hope they prove me wrong again and make the playoffs.

TXBRONC
11-28-2007, 11:53 PM
I have us losing to Houston on the road, but beating Minn at home. I don't think we will lose both of those games, but it could flip and we beat Hou and SD, then don't need the game in week 17 and lose it. However, I have trouble seeing us go on a 5 game win streak, which is probably the biggest factor in me picking Hou as the loss.

Actually I think we can beat both Houston and Minnesota, however when push comes to shove the Minnesota game seems like the most likely game for a victory.

Tned
11-29-2007, 12:00 AM
Actually I think we can beat both Houston and Minnesota, however when push comes to shove the Minnesota game seems like the most likely game for a victory.

I think we have the talent (when they play) to beat Houston and Minn, but since I don't see the team being consistant enough to have a 5 game win streak, I went with the home team, plus with Andre Johnson back, Houston has a pretty decent offense.

TXBRONC
11-29-2007, 12:07 AM
I think we have the talent (when they play) to beat Houston and Minn, but since I don't see the team being consistent enough to have a 5 game win streak, I went with the home team, plus with Andre Johnson back, Houston has a pretty decent offense.

That's exactly how I feel, we have the talent but we're just consistent.

The Texans have some serious talent on their team, but I think they're suffering from the same thing that has been plaguing the Broncos inconsistency.

Tned
11-29-2007, 12:12 AM
That's exactly how I feel, we have the talent but we're just consistent.

The Texans have some serious talent on their team, but I think they're suffering from the same thing that has been plaguing the Broncos inconsistency.

I would love to them get on a big roll. The offense has been showing signs of life and scoring points, so anything is possible. Wouldn't it be cool to enter the playoffs with a 5 game win streak.

TXBRONC
11-29-2007, 12:20 AM
I would love to them get on a big roll. The offense has been showing signs of life and scoring points, so anything is possible. Wouldn't it be cool to enter the playoffs with a 5 game win streak.

Absolutely, enter the playoffs on a roll and you just might have descent showing for yourselves.

Tned
11-29-2007, 12:21 AM
Absolutely, enter the playoffs on a roll and you just might have descent showing for yourselves.

Yep, it all starts Sunday against the hated Raiders.

TXBRONC
11-29-2007, 12:25 AM
Yep, it all starts Sunday against the hated Raiders.

Yes indeed. :beer:

fcspikeit
11-29-2007, 12:37 AM

I'm with you! :salute:

Beings the Milehigh Salutes don't amount to anything I should have been able to give you another one for this post. Kind of dumb that I couldn't.

Either way,, Good post and I agree with you. Not every team we play from here on out has Devin Hester returning kicks for them.

sneakers
11-29-2007, 01:33 AM
I think it all depends if we beat SD.

TXBRONC
11-29-2007, 08:17 AM

I hope you're right. :salute:

Tned
11-29-2007, 08:23 AM
I'm with you! :salute:

Beings the Milehigh Salutes don't amount to anything I should have been able to give you another one for this post. Kind of dumb that I couldn't.

If you get a chance, please post what you do and don't like about the Mile High Salute system in the discussion thread we have on it. The current configuration is being implemented for 30 days at which time the advisory board will decide if it needs to be kept, tweaked or scrapped. That means for the board to make a good decision next month, we need as much feedback as possible.

Here is the discussion thread: http://broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5643

Mike
11-30-2007, 10:41 AM

I actually agree with you. I like the way the offense has been looking and believe that they will outscore the other teams and overcome our defensive shortcomings.

The only game that worries me is SD. They seem to have our number lately.

Tned
11-30-2007, 10:59 AM
I actually agree with you. I like the way the offense has been looking and believe that they will outscore the other teams and overcome our defensive shortcomings.

The only game that worries me is SD. They seem to have our number lately.

I assume Mtn was being facetious.

Broncos Mtnman
11-30-2007, 03:12 PM
I assume Mtn was being facetious.

Me? Facetious? :D

But seriously....

No, I wasn't being facetious. I really think we can run the table. The game in Chicago proved to me that we can score enough points and that the defense can hold another team.

Since we don't have to face Hester anymore, I say we can run the table. We get Javon back, the defense is doing much better against the run (something we'll need in SD) and Jay is showing real leadership.

So I repeat....

Lonestar
11-30-2007, 03:19 PM
Me? Facetious? :D

But seriously....

No, I wasn't being facetious. I really think we can run the table. The game in Chicago proved to me that we can score enough points and that the defense can hold another team.

Since we don't have to face Hester anymore, I say we can run the table. We get Javon back, the defense is doing much better against the run (something we'll need in SD) and Jay is showing real leadership.

So I repeat....

About the only thing I saw out of the CHI game was Jay showed leadership.

DA Bears offense sucks, I would hardly say we held their team with our defense..AND They moved the ball at will when they needed to. HAD their WRs held on to a few of those for sure catches it would not have been close.

Are we getting better sure but run the table that is a HUGE stretch.. IMO

Requiem / The Dagda
11-30-2007, 03:32 PM
Absolutely not, gimme dat draft choice. LEMMEGETDAT.

BANJOPICKER1
11-30-2007, 09:13 PM
I think if we get into the playoffs,its going to be a wildcard...

TXBRONC
12-01-2007, 01:02 AM
I think if we get into the playoffs,its going to be a wild card...

I don't think we can Banjo. Mathematically its possible but it depends heavily on other teams falling apart.

omac
12-01-2007, 05:16 AM
I don't think we can Banjo. Mathematically its possible but it depends heavily on other teams falling apart.

I agree, the chances of getting a wildcard slot is much slimmer than the chances of winning the division, with the other teams with better records on the hunt.

omac
12-01-2007, 11:52 AM
Good news for us; Huard is starting for KC against SD. This season, he passed for 284 yards, 2 TDs and 2 INTs against them on their way to a win.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10504628

Go KC! Bring SD's record down. :cheers:

Lonestar
12-01-2007, 12:49 PM
I was always of the opinion that one wanted to win and crush all of your opponents. Not to have to hope they sneak into a playoff spot, because all of the other teams fail.

Is that a real victory?

Even if all the scenarios work do Y'all think this team is worthy or for that matter capable of representing the AFC in the Superbowl?

Hollow victories on their way to a ass-kicking. Makes no sense to me..

TXBRONC
12-01-2007, 12:53 PM
I was always of the opinion that one wanted to win and crush all of your opponents. Not to have to hope they sneak into a playoff spot, because all of the other teams fail.

Is that a real victory?

Even if all the scenarios work do Y'all think this team is worthy or for that matter capable of representing the AFC in the Superbowl?

Hollow victories on their way to a ass-kicking. Makes no sense to me..

There is no such thing as sneaking into the playoffs. You either have enough victories and hold enough tie breakers to get in or you don't. There is no inbetween.

Lonestar
12-01-2007, 12:58 PM
There is no such thing as sneaking into the playoffs. You either have enough victories and hold enough tie breakers to get in or you don't. There is no inbetween.

While you are correct as usual.

Winning by default is a hollow victory at best.

TXBRONC
12-01-2007, 01:21 PM
While you are correct as usual.

Winning by default is a hollow victory at best.

Jr how do you win by default?

Lonestar
12-01-2007, 01:24 PM
Jr how do you win by default?

When the other teams lose and you have done nothing to contribute to it..

Wishing that KC beats SAN is an example IMO..

Beating SAN in SAN by more points than they beat us is not..

TXBRONC
12-01-2007, 01:48 PM
When the other teams lose and you have done nothing to contribute to it..

Wishing that KC beats SAN is an example IMO..

Beating SAN in SAN by more points than they beat us is not..

As rare as this is I still disagree.;) If you win enough games and hold the tiebreaker. Jr we still have to take care of our business against Oakland, K.C. and S.D. if we are win the division.

Lonestar
12-01-2007, 01:52 PM
As rare as this is I still disagree.;) If you win enough games and hold the tiebreaker. Jr we still have to take care of our business against Oakland, K.C. and S.D. if we are win the division.

your correct and that is not gonna happen. That is why I'm not getting my hopes up. Maybe a win over KC in DEN. If we get really lucky and get some cheap points on OAK.

But no way in SAN without them losing several of their players to injuries.

Straight up one on one it is not gonna happen in SAN.. Unless of course they rehire marty by then..

omac
12-01-2007, 02:07 PM
Like I said, go KC! Beat San Diego!

And go Denver! Beat Oakland! :rockon:

TXBRONC
12-01-2007, 02:16 PM
your correct and that is not gonna happen. That is why I'm not getting my hopes up. Maybe a win over KC in DEN. If we get really lucky and get some cheap points on OAK.

But no way in SAN without them losing several of their players to injuries.

Straight up one on one it is not gonna happen in SAN.. Unless of course they rehire marty by then..

Believe in luck all you want, I don't. Until the game has been played you don't what's going happen. I don't buy into emphatic statements of doom.

Jr you've been right about some of games and have also been wrong about others just as all of us have been.

Crush05
12-02-2007, 06:15 PM
Is anyone watching this game. This is why I said what I said when I opened this thread. We beat teams that should give us a game like this, and the teams that we should beat easily we fold!!!! What the hey is up with our team?:confused::eek::mad::tsk:

Lonestar
12-02-2007, 07:01 PM
Believe in luck all you want, I don't. Until the game has been played you don't what's going happen. I don't buy into emphatic statements of doom.

Jr you've been right about some of games and have also been wrong about others just as all of us have been.

Since I can not see the game how am I doing??

Tned
12-02-2007, 07:03 PM
Since I can not see the game how am I doing??

If by 'doing', you mean successfully 'gloating' while 'your' team loses, then I guess pretty good. Even though you are still a bit off in your projection of the team finishing 2-14 and getting the number one pick overall.

Nomad
12-02-2007, 07:08 PM
With this loss we officially don't deserve a glimpse at the playoffs. Denver may win one to two more games but losing to the lowly Raiders tells us how much this team wants to win this year. I'm starting to agree with Dream (scary) bomb the rest of the season and move up in the draft!

Tned
12-02-2007, 07:15 PM
With this loss we officially don't deserve a glimpse at the playoffs. Denver may win one to two more games but losing to the lowly Raiders tells us how much this team wants to win this year. I'm starting to agree with Dream (scary) bomb the rest of the season and move up in the draft!

I do think that our chances of making the playoffs went WAY down.

However, I have two problems with this post, as I have with others that have made similar assertions.

First, deserving has nothing to do with getting in the playoffs. Wins and losses do.

Second, I don't think it is fair to say the players don't want to win. Anyone that watches them on the sideline, listens to interviews should be able to tell they 'want' to win, there just is a big gap between 'wanting' to win and 'playing well enough' to win.

Stargazer
12-02-2007, 07:17 PM
I just voted for the higher draft selection. 5-7. Season is over.:tsk:

Nomad
12-02-2007, 07:20 PM

However, I have two problems with this post, as I have with others that have made similar assertions.

First, deserving has nothing to do with getting in the playoffs. Wins and losses do.

Second, I don't think it is fair to say the players don't want to win. Anyone that watches them on the sideline, listens to interviews should be able to tell they 'want' to win, there just is a big gap between 'wanting' to win and 'playing well enough' to win.

And I disagree with what you say! The play on the field speaks for itself!

Tned
12-02-2007, 07:24 PM
And I disagree with what you say! The play on the field speaks for itself!

Ok, you think the guys on the field don't want to win? :confused:

Requiem / The Dagda
12-02-2007, 07:26 PM
Everyone wants to win, but this team lacks an identity and conviction that would allow them to withstand the heat and persevere. We have to win out now. If we lose to San Diego, it's all over - and we thought we could beat the Vikings? HAH. We'll see about that. What stings is that New Orleans choked, and we're barely hanging onto a top fifteen pick. DANG.

Nomad
12-02-2007, 07:27 PM
Ok, you think the guys on the field don't want to win? :confused:

Why keep busting my balls when I'm not going to see eye to eye with you? If they wanted to win they would have played better.

Tned
12-02-2007, 07:27 PM
Everyone wants to win, but this team lacks an identity and conviction that would allow them to withstand the heat and persevere. We have to win out now. If we lose to San Diego, it's all over - and we thought we could beat the Vikings? HAH. We'll see about that. What stings is that New Orleans choked, and we're barely hanging onto a top fifteen pick. DANG.

It's a middle of the pack team, and will get a middle of the pack draft pick. That's the way the NFL works.

Requiem / The Dagda
12-02-2007, 07:28 PM
It's a middle of the pack team, and will get a middle of the pack draft pick. That's the way the NFL works.

We'll be picking Top 15, I feel it.

pnbronco
12-02-2007, 07:34 PM

Tnedator I agree with listening to the interviews. They want to win they are just not playing well enough to win. The why is the million question.

Tned
12-02-2007, 07:43 PM
Tnedator I agree with listening to the interviews. They want to win they are just not playing well enough to win. The why is the million question.

Exactly, I am not going to say that on any team there might be a player or two that are just drawing pay checks, but the VAST majority of players, play their hearts out. Sometimes that just isn't good enough. Whether that is coaching, preperation, skill.... That can vary, but I don't see many players that don't want to win.

DenBronx
12-02-2007, 10:06 PM
at this point i cant wait till draft day and the offseason. i think this team needs to can several players, mainly on defense.

we might win 1 or 2 more games that would leave us at 6-10 or 7-9. there should be 3 to 5 teams with the same record. but i just hope were on the bottom tier of those teams come draft day. maybe we pick at 14? which is ok but not as good as i would like.

i have us beating the chiefs again then losing out the rest of the season. that would make us 6-10, now if the chiefs win we go 5-11 and that greatly helps our draft choice. i think at that point we jump up to 11 or 12. at 11 or 12 you could package a couple of picks to move up into the top 7, where i think mcfadden will be. peterson made the vikings an instant contender, they were horrid without him and now he gives them a chance to win. we are lacking that game breaker like peterson and i think mcfadden is all that and more. mcfadden can also pass the ball, ala lt, making defenses double guess what he will do....he is very multi talented. last year we missed out on the lynch and peterson sweepstakes. this coming year we have a chance to get that guy.

Lonestar
12-03-2007, 01:25 AM
If by 'doing', you mean successfully 'gloating' while 'your' team loses, then I guess pretty good. Even though you are still a bit off in your projection of the team finishing 2-14 and getting the number one pick overall.

That was worst case scenario, I think I said best case was 7-9.

How am I doing so far?

Losing is inevitable with all the injuries, newbies on this team not even factoring in the other teams we have to play..

Anyone that is not able to see that and understand that this team is not ready for playoff action really needs to stop drinking the koolade.

That does not make me any less a fan merely realistic in my expectations.

I sat thru alot of season when in games 2-4 the other season ticket holders around me were saying wait till next year ALREADY. The luster of those draft choices and player changes had already proved not to be enough to win let alone seek a division title.

I'm sorry if I'm closer to the actual number than most will be but please do not shoot the messenger.

BTW I only know they lost today, They showed a rodeo on CBS late spot today and I got to set through NYJ and MIA for my AFC game. My older brother says it was because Jay made a lot of mistakes making bad decisions (this is coming from a huge Cutler fan). If you took my message as gloating perhaps you misread it.. I just wanted to know. At the time I had only bits and pieces of the game I did not even know the score at that moment..

Lonestar
12-03-2007, 01:36 AM
at this point i cant wait till draft day and the offseason. i think this team needs to can several players, mainly on defense.

we might win 1 or 2 more games that would leave us at 6-10 or 7-9. there should be 3 to 5 teams with the same record. but i just hope were on the bottom tier of those teams come draft day. maybe we pick at 14? which is ok but not as good as i would like.

i have us beating the chiefs again then losing out the rest of the season. that would make us 6-10, now if the chiefs win we go 5-11 and that greatly helps our draft choice. i think at that point we jump up to 11 or 12. at 11 or 12 you could package a couple of picks to move up into the top 7, where i think mcfadden will be. peterson made the vikings an instant contender, they were horrid without him and now he gives them a chance to win. we are lacking that game breaker like peterson and i think mcfadden is all that and more. mcfadden can also pass the ball, ala lt, making defenses double guess what he will do....he is very multi talented. last year we missed out on the lynch and peterson sweepstakes. this coming year we have a chance to get that guy.

Well until you went on the song and dance about McFadden you were dead on..
This team lacks consistency is is an almost all 2-3 year player team..

The OLINE has not played together as a group for more than 2 consecutive games. The defense front 7 has almost been completely overhauled with a new scheme.

BTW MIN OLINE is a great one and having the rookie in there made it better their "other RB" last year If memory serves correct had like 1200 yards..

omac
12-03-2007, 02:18 AM
This was a disappointing loss, because Oakland is a team that Denver has the advantage over; they both have similar weaknesses, like rush defense, but Denvers supposed to have the better offense, both passing (McCown and Culpepper vs. Cutler; Marshall and Stokley vs. Curry and who? ... come on!) and rushing (since Lane is using the zone blocking scheme that was Shanny's innovation); their best runner runs like our #2, Selvin Young; and it's Denver who's supposed to have the best corners in the league (uh, don't believe your own press clippings).

This makes me think that Oakland was much more prepared for this game than Denver, so maybe Kiffin outcoached Shanny.

If they beat us with rushing TDs, then I could see that coming; but they beat us with passing TDs. We got beat by Josh McCown! :D If it was our corners who were beat again, how about let's stop calling them the best corners in the league? And the worse rush defense contained our "vaunted" rushing offense?

Anyway, I hope they can pinpoint what has to be fixed and fix it; I want Denver to finish strong, whether or not they make the playoffs, as it will affect how they play the following season.

Stand Ablaze
12-03-2007, 12:02 PM
Even if the Broncos make the playoffs somehow, what good will it do? Maybe you can say experience for our younger players but we'd just lose, most playoff teams have a good ground game and we have a horrible run D. It'll be SD and Detroit all over again. We don't deserve the playoffs, countdown to the draft and '08 preseason begins now. :salute:

broncosfanscott
12-03-2007, 10:02 PM
This was a disappointing loss, because Oakland is a team that Denver has the advantage over; they both have similar weaknesses, like rush defense, but Denvers supposed to have the better offense, both passing (McCown and Culpepper vs. Cutler; Marshall and Stokley vs. Curry and who? ... come on!) and rushing (since Lane is using the zone blocking scheme that was Shanny's innovation); their best runner runs like our #2, Selvin Young; and it's Denver who's supposed to have the best corners in the league (uh, don't believe your own press clippings).

This makes me think that Oakland was much more prepared for this game than Denver, so maybe Kiffin outcoached Shanny.

If they beat us with rushing TDs, then I could see that coming; but they beat us with passing TDs. We got beat by Josh McCown! :D If it was our corners who were beat again, how about let's stop calling them the best corners in the league? And the worse rush defense contained our "vaunted" rushing offense?

Anyway, I hope they can pinpoint what has to be fixed and fix it; I want Denver to finish strong, whether or not they make the playoffs, as it will affect how they play the following season.

I have the same thinking. Playoffs are out of the question with two straight losses so I would love for them to end the season with something to grow on and tink with in the offseason.

pnbronco
12-04-2007, 11:05 AM
When the poll first came out I voted no. I did think they would end up a closer second. I think we have had too many injuries to over come. Plus I think the deaths of Darrent and Damien have impacted far more than any of us could imagine. I think the "hang over" was not from the Chicago game, but having to relieve their worst nightmare. So I saw my 2006 team picture and thought just how many people are gone, so I counted. I came up 36 out of 63 are gone from last year. I can't remember the captains from last year but these names stood out: Tom Nalen, Jake Plummer, Al Wilson, Rod Smith, Keith Burns, Sam Brandon as all strong players in their positions. Also there is one guy on the O line left from the SF game last year.

I hope they have a strong finish this year. The need to carry something positive into the off season. Last year their off season started with a funeral. When the season started my first thought was 8-8, I really hope they get there.

Lonestar
12-04-2007, 03:08 PM
When the poll first came out I voted no. I did think they would end up a closer second. I think we have had too many injuries to over come. Plus I think the deaths of Darrent and Damien have impacted far more than any of us could imagine. I think the "hang over" was not from the Chicago game, but having to relieve their worst nightmare. So I saw my 2006 team picture and thought just how many people are gone, so I counted. I came up 36 out of 63 are gone from last year. I can't remember the captains from last year but these names stood out: Tom Nalen, Jake Plummer, Al Wilson, Rod Smith, Keith Burns, Sam Brandon as all strong players in their positions. Also there is one guy on the O line left from the SF game last year.

I hope they have a strong finish this year. The need to carry something positive into the off season. Last year their off season started with a funeral. When the season started my first thought was 8-8, I really hope they get there.

Good post and your awareness is to be complimented, so many fans are not realistic in their expectations.

Initially I saw this season as 7-9 at best and then revised it after a couple of good games.. I realized that I got caught up in the emotions of the fans on here and made a mistake.

SR
12-04-2007, 03:10 PM
I don't think I've ever posted in this thread, so let me make my foot print by saying "don't we"

Lonestar
12-04-2007, 03:21 PM
I don't think I've ever posted in this thread, so let me make my foot print by saying "don't we"

Things must be slow over there and you have made a wise choice since aftereall it is a done deal..

BANJOPICKER1
12-04-2007, 09:14 PM
We cant beat the raiders,,,like we even should be in the playoffs??:elefant: