PDA

View Full Version : Demaryius Thomas hopes Richard Sherman covers him

Denver Native (Carol)
01-25-2014, 08:03 PM
Denver Broncos wide receiver Demaryius Thomas would relish the challenge of going head-to-head with Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman in Super Bowl XLVIII.

"(Sherman's) a great player. I'd love to have that matchup to show what kind of player I am," Thomas told the media following Saturday's practice. "I don't know if we'll match up, but like I said, he's a great player."

The Seahawks don't normally move their corners around to match up with a receiver. Assuming they won't change that strategy for the biggest game of the season, Thomas likely won't have many opportunities to test Sherman.

rest - http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000317747/article/demaryius-thomas-hopes-richard-sherman-covers-him

BroncoNut
01-28-2014, 09:18 AM
just read the thread title, but my response it "that's what I'm talkin about;... bring it n- word"

EastCoastBronco
01-28-2014, 11:01 AM
If the mean, aggressive Demarius 2.0 shows up for this game like he has the past 2 games, "Dick" Sherman won't be able to stay with him.
I like Demarius 2.0.
I've been screaming at him all year through the TV to get tougher after he catches the ball and the past 2 games he has done just that.

BroncoNut
01-28-2014, 11:03 AM
ECB, long time, glad you posted just now. I remember you as a fine poster back in the day

EastCoastBronco
01-28-2014, 11:18 AM
ECB, long time, glad you posted just now. I remember you as a fine poster back in the day

Thanks man...
Mostly I like to sit back and read what everyone else posts.
It's good entertainment.
I break radio silence every so often just to let everyone know I'm still a part of the club...;-)

BroncoNut
01-28-2014, 11:21 AM
Thanks man...
Mostly I like to sit back and read what everyone else posts.
It's good entertainment.
I break radio silence every so often just to let everyone know I'm still a part of the club...;-)

Long time though man, long time. I dabble on here throughout the day. I hate my secure job, don't really like doing it anymore, but there is always this