http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86940

dogfish
01-22-2014, 10:28 PM
carol, you trollin'?

:heh:

Dapper Dan
01-22-2014, 10:44 PM
It's simply an honor to be mentioned with those websites.

Thnikkaman
01-22-2014, 10:53 PM
Nothing like talking about a group of people behind their backs.

chazoe60
01-22-2014, 10:54 PM
I love how they keep saying we're all overconfident. I have yet to see a single Seahawks fan say that this will even be a challenge. They all seem to think they're going to walk all over us.
The other funny thing is the repeated line "they've never seen a defense like us". It may be true but nobody has ever seen an offense like ours so I don't get their point.

The fellas (104.3 morning crew) were talking about the offenses that the Seahawks have played this year and it turns out they've only played one top 10 offense all season and that was the #10 ranked offense.

chazoe60
01-22-2014, 10:55 PM
Nothing like talking about a group of people behind their backs.
You should see what we say in the "Thnikkaman is not here" thread.

Thnikkaman
01-22-2014, 11:06 PM
You should see what we say in the "Thnikkaman is not here" thread.

I'm sure it's not any worse than what's said in the threads I participate in. Hell, you should hear the things I say about myself.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-22-2014, 11:21 PM
carol, you trollin'?

:heh:

Not at all dog - just doing my normal copy/paste - LOL

dogfish
01-22-2014, 11:35 PM
Not at all dog - just doing my normal copy/paste - LOL

suuure. . .

i bet you're over there right now, talking more junk than richard sherman. . . :lol:

Joel
01-22-2014, 11:46 PM
Ow. I only THOUGHT teal-and-lime was hard on the eyes. I clicked back almost instantly and can STILL feel a headache coming.

Joel
01-23-2014, 12:17 AM
Actually, the first couple pages aren't too bad, IMHO, with more people expecting it to be close and expressing shocked outrage at Mane people predicting we'll blow them out by halftime. That's a reasonable reaction, but the references to what some of our fans have said seemed to rile up theirs and draw out the people predicting the same thing in reverse. Surprise, surprise. One thing that stood out to me (in one of the more over the top comments generally) was this:
Maybe you think your hurry up offense will be the real deal. Well, what if we shut that s--t down and all you do is make your already slowish D stay on the field longer?
Now, he's way off target about our "already slowish" D, IMHO; they're built for speed over size (when the whole team's NOT on 'roids, it usually must prioritize.) HOWEVER, I have been very concerned about them wearing down if we do a lot of hurry up and leave them on the field a lot, even if we get points, but ESPECIALLY if we don't. If we're going to live off just one or two big plays per drive, they BETTER reach the end zone, not plop us at the 10 only to putter around for a few plays, kick a FG and send our D BACK out before halfway through its first cup of gatorade.

We don't have the depth for that even if we have the endurance (frankly, I've long thought training at altitude gives all Broncos an edge there.) We must sustain drives, and have gotten better at it in the postseason, but neither D we faced was anything like Seattles, even if the offenses were better. Against their ground-and-pound style, I'd rather have a pair of 10 play 8:00 FG drives than one 3 play 2:00 TD drive, because it's the only way our D can finish the game. 2:00 drives that shoot to their 40 with a 40 yd pass on 3rd and 10, then punts, could be disaster.

If we spend the game trading 2:00 drives for 8:00 drives, I know which D will be fresh in the final period (hint: Not the one missing half its front seven, and rotating Knighton and Williams with a guy who can't even keep BRADY from running up the gut for a TD.) I've got a pretty good idea who'll have the ball last, too; if we only get it once in the fourth quarter, we better make it count.