PDA

View Full Version : Beadles to Appear on The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Denver Native (Carol)
01-22-2014, 05:23 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. – The Broncos have a couple of days off from practice before returning to practice Thursday and so in that time, left guard Zane Beadles went to California to appear on the Ellen DeGeneres Show.

His appearance will air Wednesday at 3 p.m. MST on KUSA in Denver. In Colorado Springs it will air on channel KOAA and in Grand Junction in will air at 4 p.m. MT on KREX.

DeGeneres introduced Beadles to the audience and said that she found out it was his dream to dance with her and she “would be a monster to say no.”

I just watched this, and it was good. Click on the following link, and at the bottom, there is a place to click to watch it online.

rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Beadles-to-Appear-on-The-Ellen-DeGeneres-Show/7b8071ca-063d-4067-9c0e-0f1527e43466

vettesplus
01-22-2014, 05:36 PM
Not sure if I would want to brag about being on "its" show

Dzone
01-22-2014, 06:34 PM
That was cool. What a good dude Zane is.

Joel
01-22-2014, 07:26 PM
Of all our linemen.... :tongue:

I get it though; if he's a fan of hers and going to the SB, it makes sense and gives them both good publicity. It's just really weird to see any guard get any appreciation from anyone but his RB and MAYBE his coach. I think punters get more recognition.

Davii
01-22-2014, 09:12 PM
Not sure if I would want to brag about being on "its" show

Really?