PDA

View Full Version : 1-20-14 approx. 1:00-2:00 MST

Denver Native (Carol)
01-20-2014, 02:59 PM
BTV Live: Fox, Players
Head Coach John Fox and select players will talk about yesterday's victory over the Patriots and look ahead toward the Super Bowl at approximately 1:00 PM.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/BTV-Live-Fox-Players/e9098e76-d3f4-4f25-82be-e73fc585a2f0

Denver Native (Carol)
01-20-2014, 03:05 PM
Coach Fox talking - ESPN2 also has it on now

Denver Native (Carol)
01-20-2014, 03:11 PM
Coach Fox just mentioned Alex Gibbs - I totally forget he was back with the Broncos. No wonder the OL is so good.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-20-2014, 03:32 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 5m

Julius Thomas: "I don't believe Wes would try to hurt anybody out there."
Expand

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 6m

Julius Thomas said he didn't see Belichick's comment on Wes. "I should do a better job of keeping up with the news."

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 12m

During game, Tony Carter was evaluated for a concussion. Fox said Carter did not have a concussion. "He's fine."

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 21m

Fox said he hasn't seen Belichick's comments. Doesn't want to comment on comments.

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 26m

Fox: "I know Wes Welker is a great player. High integrity. We were not doing anything with intent."

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 26m

John Fox: X-rays on Knowshon Moreno's ribs were negative. That's a positive.

pulse
01-20-2014, 03:38 PM
Great news on Carter and Moreno. Very happy to come out of a championship game without any significant injuries. Everyone should be ripe in a few days.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-20-2014, 03:44 PM
Orange Julius comments

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 5m

Julius says it hasn't been easy but he takes pride in being a tough cover

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 8m

Feels blessed. His success goes to his coaches. Glad for the support

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 8m

The work going into this game happened back in April.

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 9m

Julius says he doesn't know about belichick comments says didn't turn on tv last night

Danny Trevathan

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 12m

There is no doubt Danny is one of my favorite guys to listen to

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 13m

Trevathan says on plays over middle have been happening since pee wee football keep your head on a swivel man!

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 15m

Lowest low getting hurt and dropping the ball. Promised those laughed at him would make him suffer

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 16m

Feels like he snuck through on his season life's a game ups and down highs and lows likes his lows

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 19m

Danny says chip on the shoulder. Lot of people talkin but gotta perform

Coach Fox

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 21m

Broncos will have a logistics meeting today. Spouse meeting tomorrow

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 22m

Fox says tony carter is fine it was a pinched nerve NOT a concussion. There ya go w some breaking news. Good news you would hope

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 24m

Is the same. That loss is probably gonna go down as the best loss in broncos history. Look at the before and after on the d around that game

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 25m

Fox on defense - not a magic moment but there was a significant adjustment after that sd loss. Not specific to von being gone but the timing

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 28m

Fox praises trevathan after his embarrassing play at beginning of year. Seems a hundred years ago

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 30m

On the game plan - says they have a good plan and that's it

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 32m

Fox getting many questions re that play. He puts it off but quick to note pats did same thing

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 33m

Fox putting off all questions re Seattle Re pick plays. Pretty crowded area broncos opponent did same

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 35m

On Richard Sherman nothing but praise. Great length and instincts.

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 37m

Coach fox says he hasn't seen the talib tape but knows Welker high quality player

Edmonton Bronco Fan (2)
01-20-2014, 04:47 PM
Good to hear Knowshon and Tony are healthy.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-20-2014, 06:06 PM
Head Coach John Fox, linebacker Danny Trevathan and tight end Julius Thomas address the media on Monday at Dove Valley and here are some of the highlights.

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Here are some of the highlights from the press conferences at Dove Valley on Monday after winning the AFC Title.

Head Coach John Fox

On if the moment has sunk in
“I think you prepare for most everything. I spent most of my morning going through logistics in New York and practice schedule this week, our practice schedule for next week. There is a lot of planning that is involved. It has to sink in pretty fast because you have to make a lot of plans.”

On the Seahawks
“I know they’re a great football team. I think Pete Carroll and his staff have done a terrific job. They’ve been the one seed all through the NFC for at least the last six-eight weeks. I know they got after us pretty good when we were out there in the preseason. We haven’t dug into them too in-depth yet but any time you reach a championship game, the world championship game, I think usually the opponent is pretty good.”

rest - plus videos
http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Thats-What-He-Said-Quotables-From-Monday/269ee339-56e8-4057-9791-9be6b8d3598d