PDA

View Full Version : Do you not have chills running up your spine?

DenBronx
01-20-2014, 12:46 AM
Did that win not feel electric???

I will not get any sleep tonight. I have to switch to ESPN, to NFL, to forums, to facebook, to twitter, to all of the text and phone calls.

And I have to keep rewatching the celebration at the end. I start it over near the end of the 4th and have to keep watching the trophy ceremony.

And this isn't anywhere near the feeling we will have in two weeks when we WIN IT ALL baby!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5Yinr7RVSdM

Day1BroncoFan
01-20-2014, 12:49 AM
Super Bowl Baby!!!
Omaha!!!

I'm excited as heck.

Edmonton Bronco Fan (2)
01-20-2014, 12:53 AM
I have chills running up places I wouldn't dare talk about on this forum. Keeping it PG friendly...

Dapper Dan
01-20-2014, 01:09 AM
To be the best, you've got to beat the best. Wooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me tell ya something brother. We'll meet Seattle in New York. It may not be Denver. It may not be warm. But is sure as hell ain't Seattle. And that's the only place those boys can play. Drugs and Home Field. That's what those DBs thrive on. But listen, brother. Those WRs. That guy, Peyton Manning. They play anywhere and everywhere, not just at home. They've already played in New York. It doesn't matter where it is. Those receivers play. Knowshon will be at home, brother. It will be a fight. And Denver will emerge the victor. You wanna know why? Because they will scratch and claw and never give up until the game is over. Seattle can be hyped up on adderall if they want to, brother. But Denver will be ready. Denver will rely on proper execution, not defensive holding and ADHD meds. So you'd better wake up, brother. The Broncos are styling and profiling. If you aren't ready then just stay the hell out of the way. Wooooo!!!

Con_Valian
01-20-2014, 01:09 AM
Yes! I just got home from a day of watching football with my parents and kids. Can't stop reading everything all over the internet. Haven't been able to wind down yet.

Broncos! Super Bowl! Yes!

DenBronx
01-20-2014, 01:10 AM
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dapper Dan
01-20-2014, 01:11 AM
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DenBronx
01-20-2014, 01:19 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dapper Dan
01-20-2014, 01:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjW9UXoKU2s

sneakers
01-20-2014, 01:34 AM
I will sleep really nice tomorrow since I woke up 2 hours early on 4 hours sleep to watch the game.

Joel
01-20-2014, 01:49 AM
To be the best, you've got to beat the best. Wooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me tell ya something brother. We'll meet Seattle in New York. It may not be Denver. It may not be warm. But is sure as hell ain't Seattle. And that's the only place those boys can play. Drugs and Home Field. That's what those DBs thrive on. But listen, brother. Those WRs. That guy, Peyton Manning. They play anywhere and everywhere, not just at home. They've already played in New York. It doesn't matter where it is. Those receivers play. Knowshon will be at home, brother. It will be a fight. And Denver will emerge the victor. You wanna know why? Because they will scratch and claw and never give up until the game is over. Seattle can be hyped up on adderall if they want to, brother. But Denver will be ready. Denver will rely on proper execution, not defensive holding and ADHD meds. So you'd better wake up, brother. The Broncos are styling and profiling. If you aren't ready then just stay the hell out of the way. Wooooo!!!
My only big disagreement there is the notion Seattle's crap on the road: They're NOT—they're just much BETTER at home where no opposing offense can hear themselves think. Seattle's 13-3 this year, just like us, and one of those losses was at home. That means they're 6-2 on the road, with two of those wins against Carolina and Arizona. Their last trip to Met Life Field was about a month ago: 23-0 Seahawks. I'm not saying we're the Giants, because we're obviously not, but the idea Seattle turns into pushovers on the road just doesn't jibe with the facts.

DenBronx
01-20-2014, 02:29 AM
It's sort of ironic. The guy who kept knocking us out of the playoffs so many of those years actually just brought us to the SuperBowl.

They guy who was torching our secondary, even a prime Champ Bailey, I believe he is going to torch The Legion of Boom.

Thank you Mr. Pat Bowlen! Thank you John Elway and thank you Peyton MF Manning!!!

Oh and in case any of you were wondering. When it counts most, in the playoffs, Brady and Manning are now dead even at 2-2. Brady has the edge in regular season but I must say that Mannings games might have been in bigger moments.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dapper Dan
01-20-2014, 03:35 AM
My only big disagreement there is the notion Seattle's crap on the road: They're NOT—they're just much BETTER at home where no opposing offense can hear themselves think. Seattle's 13-3 this year, just like us, and one of those losses was at home. That means they're 6-2 on the road, with two of those wins against Carolina and Arizona. Their last trip to Met Life Field was about a month ago: 23-0 Seahawks. I'm not saying we're the Giants, because we're obviously not, but the idea Seattle turns into pushovers on the road just doesn't jibe with the facts.

Let me tell you something, brother. When we march into Met Life, 2 weeks from now, those records will be out the window. Statistics won't matter. The Broncos will be styling and profiling. And all the talk in the world won't help those Adderall junkies. They can talk to talk, brother. But on February the Second, we'll see who can walk the walk. Woooooo!

Cugel
01-20-2014, 05:27 AM
I still have a surreal feeling when I think "the Broncos are actually going to the Super Bowl!"

It's actually real! It's not that I didn't think it would happen.

It's just that it feels strange that it's actually hear. We're in Super Bowl week once again.

It's been soOOOOOO long since 1998 that I'd totally forgotten the feeling.

Know what the best part is?

I think Peyton can play another 3 years!

When he came to Denver everybody was saying "well, of course he won't be the same as he was in 2009, but if he's 80% of the QB that he was that's still better than most of the QBs in the game! But, there's this tight window. He might play a season, or he might play two so they have to win right now!"

I always thought he'd play Five Years! I still do.

DenBronx
01-20-2014, 06:57 AM
There is zero decline in Mannings game....ZERO! It would not shock me to see him finish out his contract, even when we win it all. He's only got better. This year is proof of that.

In fact there was a report in 2013 that suggested the surgery was good for him. Like it added years to his career.

mouthofsouth
01-20-2014, 08:10 AM
I followed him with the Colts. The best year he had was 2004 when he set the TD record at 49. He is playing better with the Broncos than he ever played with the Colts, and that was great. I agree he can play at least 3 more years. I hope he wins at least 2 SBs with the Broncos. BTW, I wonder how Jim Irsay, owner of the Colts is feeling this morning?