PDA

View Full Version : Richard Sherman is a P O S.

Slick
01-19-2014, 10:04 PM
He is such a turd, he deserves his own thread.

He's a great player, but man.

What a classless human being.

topscribe
01-19-2014, 10:06 PM
What did he say?

Slick
01-19-2014, 10:13 PM
What did he say?

He got a 15 yard penalty for taunting Crabtree after making a great play on the ball to effectively end the game. Then he proceeded to scream into the mic like a hype man/pro wrestler when he was interviewed after the game.

weazel
01-19-2014, 10:14 PM
Was thinking the same thing
Classless puke

broncobryce
01-19-2014, 10:17 PM
I think he was just fired up. I would take him on Denver in a heartbeat.

aberdien
01-19-2014, 10:19 PM
I think he's arrogant and a trash talker.

But he is a great player. I sometimes feel like he's trolling the world, like he's trying to be arrogant and ridiculous for the sake of making noise and getting people to talk shit on him because he uses it as motivation or something. His post-game interview with Ed Werder was hilarious.

Nevertheless, I hope DT shuts his ass up.

aberdien
01-19-2014, 10:27 PM
http://global-4-lvs-colossus.opera-mini.net/hs14-14/9622/0/-1/pbs.twimg.com/1105214240/BeZCzfXCEAAgtLd.jpg

ShaneFalco
01-19-2014, 10:37 PM
I dont have a problem with his interview after the game.

I have a problem with him running up to crabtree after the game winning interception and trying to talk smack.

If i was crabtree, his helmet would be off, and he would be on the ground.

Poet
01-19-2014, 11:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1xw09AcvzI

aberdien
01-19-2014, 11:06 PM
Fi_ly7HTSzk

CrazyHorse
01-19-2014, 11:20 PM
Got to wonder if he's still on the juice.

sneakers
01-19-2014, 11:24 PM
I feared for Erin Andrew's safety during that interview

DenBronx
01-19-2014, 11:48 PM
Fi_ly7HTSzk

He was pretty chill here. Maybe he was off the Aderal during this period.

TheTwelfthMan
01-20-2014, 12:06 AM
Haha, the Donkeys are haters already. Don't worry, it only gets worse. Just as the 9ers how the #QuestforDix worked out.

Sherman will put the smackdown on Welker and Decker ALL DAY LONG in two weeks.

Your WB Foghorn Leghorn is going to look like a deer in the headlights when the Legion of Boom gets done with his receivers.

Also gotta love how I keep hearing Donkey fans call Sherman "stupid" when he has a degree from Stanford.

Oh noes! A black man was being loud and brash! Quick someone get the smelling salts!

BroncoJoe
01-20-2014, 12:07 AM
Here we go.

TheTwelfthMan
01-20-2014, 12:08 AM
We got to beat our current division rival tonight, and in two weeks we get to beat our old division rival. Love it.

aberdien
01-20-2014, 12:11 AM
He was pretty chill here. Maybe he was off the Aderal during this period.

It's just his personality. I think it's funny, if loud and obnoxious. Sports is the most fun when there are heroes and villains. He loves being the villain, he knows people see him as a villain, he thrives when he knows people hate him. It's fun.

CrazyHorse
01-20-2014, 12:12 AM
We got to beat our current division rival tonight, and in two weeks we get to beat our old division rival. Love it.

I see you've benefited, or suffered rather, from weed legalization in your state.

aberdien
01-20-2014, 12:15 AM

Your team sucks dicks. Your defense is no better than the Bears defense that Manning beat in his SB win. Your offense is anemic unless Skittles is Skittling. Your fans (read: stadium) are the only edge that y'all have had over any team all season.

Have fun getting your asses whipped by The Sheriff.

CrazyHorse
01-20-2014, 12:16 AM
I wonder why they don't call Richard "Dick" because that's what he is after all.

TheTwelfthMan
01-20-2014, 12:19 AM
Your team sucks dicks. Your defense is no better than the Bears defense that Manning beat in his SB win. Your offense is anemic unless Skittles is Skittling. Your fans (read: stadium) are the only edge that y'all have had over any team all season.

Have fun getting your asses whipped by The Sheriff.

Bullshit, this defense is as least as good (if not better) than the 2000 Ravens. Also Russell Wilson will not be throwing two interceptions and fumbling around like Rex Grossman did. Boss Hogg is not going to get bailed out this time.

Peyton Manning, Tom Brady etc are the past. Russell Wilson and his style of QB is the future of the NFL.

ShaneFalco
01-20-2014, 12:19 AM

oh no..... please dont allow new accounts from seattle!

ShaneFalco
01-20-2014, 12:20 AM
Bullshit, this defense is as least as good (if not better) than the 2000 Ravens. Also Russell Wilson will not be throwing two interceptions and fumbling around like Rex Grossman did. Boss Hogg is not going to get bailed out this time.

Peyton Manning, Tom Brady etc are the past. Russell Wilson and his style of QB is the future of the NFL.

i dont remember the 2000 Ravens being a play away from losing to Kellen Clemens.

aberdien
01-20-2014, 12:21 AM
Russ looked a whole lot like Sexy Rexy today with all of the intentional groundings and fumbled exchanges. He looks frantic, always looking to run first, often choosing to run backwards. Your offensive line couldn't block anybody and he had no time to throw. Watch out, Pot Roast is coming.

DenBronx
01-20-2014, 12:21 AM

Welcome to the boards. Just an FYI, we own you guys. That's right, check the overall record. You guys were like the little foster kids of the AFCW back in the day. Sherman can't cover ALL of our weapons and you guys have ZERO WRs to count on. ZERO ....just like your trophy case. We will just add another to it. Feel free to eat a bag of dicks now.

It's just his personality. I think it's funny, if loud and obnoxious. Sports is the most fun when there are heroes and villains. He loves being the villain, he knows people see him as a villain, he thrives when he knows people hate him. It's fun.

I like his game but on a stage like that he should have showed a little class and act like he's been there before. Oh wait, he hasn't.

TheTwelfthMan
01-20-2014, 12:24 AM
i dont remember the 2000 Ravens being a play away from losing to Kellen Clemens.

Division game.

The Rams could beat any team in the AFC West even with Kellen Clemens. The NFC West is *that* good this year. Clemens beat the Saints after all.

topscribe
01-20-2014, 12:25 AM
I just finally caught that postgame interview with Sherman. "I'm the best
corner in the game." We'll see how he feels about that after Peyton gets
through with him. :nod:

topscribe
01-20-2014, 12:26 AM

Silly boy. Wilson doesn't qualify to smell Peyton's socks . . .

DenBronx
01-20-2014, 12:26 AM

BBUUAHWAAAHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAA HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drinking: :pound:

No....no.....just no.

TheTwelfthMan
01-20-2014, 12:27 AM
Welcome to the boards. Just an FYI, we own you guys. That's right, check the overall record. You guys were like the little foster kids of the AFCW back in the day. Sherman can't cover ALL of our weapons and you guys have ZERO WRs to count on. ZERO

Golden Tate says otherwise. And once again, DEFENSE wins championships.

As to the trophy case...its not our fault the zebras handed that Super Bowl to Pittsburgh.

ShaneFalco
01-20-2014, 12:28 AM
Division game.

The Rams could beat any team in the AFC West even with Kellen Clemens. The NFC West is *that* good this year. Clemens beat the Saints after all.
Now i know you are crazy. The NFC West is good, im actually a Lambs fan, but stop kidding yourself. Broncos are the best offense in history.

DenBronx
01-20-2014, 12:28 AM
NE was a tougher team for us. This scrubby Seattle team can't run on Pot Roast!

aberdien
01-20-2014, 12:29 AM

As to the trophy case...its not our fault the zebras handed that Super Bowl to Pittsburgh.

If tonights game vs the 49ers is any indication, it looks like the Zebras are gonna be Hawks fans this year.

TheTwelfthMan
Now i know you are crazy. The NFC West is good, im actually a Lambs fan, but stop kidding yourself. Broncos are the best offense in history.

Dude the Broncos lost to Philip Rivers and Danny Woodhead in the regular season. Not "almost lost", lost. The same team that struggled against the second string of the Chiefs and only advanced because they played the cursed Bengals.

ShaneFalco
I just finally caught that postgame interview with Sherman. "I'm the best
corner in the game." We'll see how he feels about that after Peyton gets
through with him. :nod:

i really dont have a problem with that.

Kind of reminds me of Ali saying that.

I have a problem with the taunting before the game is even over.

ShaneFalco
01-20-2014, 12:30 AM
Dude the Broncos lost to Philip Rivers and Danny Woodhead in the regular season. Not "almost lost", lost.

on a thursday night game after playing sunday night.

DenBronx
01-20-2014, 12:30 AM

Oh god, you are sounding almost as pathetic as raider fans for blaming the refs for all of your losses.

Get a grip and face reality. You guys havent played an offense like ours.....EVER!!!

DenBronx
01-20-2014, 12:31 AM
Dude the Broncos lost to Philip Rivers and Danny Woodhead in the regular season. Not "almost lost", lost. The same team that struggled against the second string of the Chiefs and only advanced because they played the cursed Bengals.

Your team sucks on the road.

TheTwelfthMan
01-20-2014, 12:34 AM
Your team sucks on the road.

Lol what a bogus talking point. We only lost two road games this year. Two. Road wins include the Panthers and the Cardinals (the former is a playoff team and the latter is a playoff-quality team). And the two road losses? Both to playoff teams, both by one posessesion.

NightTerror218

A team that at least made the playoffs. You do realize that the seachickens got their asses handed to them by the cardinals. I mean it was not even close. Seattle had to right to even bein the NFL with that game. Broncos lost to the bolts but at least they made a game out of it.

ShaneFalco
Seattle has a good d, but lets be honest, they are not the Tampa Bucs with Sapp, And they are not the Ravens with Lewis.

TheTwelfthMan
01-20-2014, 12:35 AM
A team that at least made the playoffs. You do realize that the seachickens got their asses handed to them by the cardinals. I mean it was not even close. Seattle had to right to even bein the NFL with that game. Broncos lost to the bolts but at least they made a game out of it.

In any other division in the NFL the Cardinals are a playoff team. They were damn good this year.

NightTerror218
01-20-2014, 12:36 AM
Lol what a bogus talking point. We only lost two road games this year. Two. Road wins include the Panthers and the Cardinals (the former is a playoff team and the latter is a playoff-quality team). And the two road losses? Both to playoff teams, both by one posessesion.

That is still worse then losing the playoff teams. Broncos only lost to teams that actually made the playoffs. When was the last time you won a Superbowl?

NightTerror218
01-20-2014, 12:37 AM
In any other division in the NFL the Cardinals are a playoff team. They were damn good this year.

Um no. They had a good record but did not make playoffs. They could have won NFC north and that is it.

TheTwelfthMan
01-20-2014, 12:38 AM
That is still worse then losing the playoff teams. Broncos only lost to teams that actually made the playoffs. When was the last time you won a Superbowl?

What does that have to do with anything? Who gives a **** if you won two Super Bowls during the Clinton Administration? Is anyone from that team playing two weeks from now? Is John Elway going to be under center? Is Terrell Davis going to be the running back? Uh, no. So what does it matter?

NightTerror218
Honestly seattle offense sucks if lynch has a bad game. Wilson can make plays but he needs help.

sneakers
Fun Fact: Richard Sherman was raised in Compton, CA

TheTwelfthMan
01-20-2014, 12:39 AM
Fun Fact: Richard Sherman was raised in Compton, CA

And?

NightTerror218
01-20-2014, 12:39 AM
What does that have to do with anything? Who gives a **** if you won two Super Bowls during the Clinton Administration? Is anyone from that team playing two weeks from now? Is John Elway going to be under center? Is Terrell Davis going to be the running back? Uh, no. So what does it matter?

Pressure will break the seachickens. Butterflies will cause problems for wilson. Sherman will get PI after PI.

TheTwelfthMan
01-20-2014, 12:40 AM
Pressure will break the seachickens. Butterflies will cause problems for wilson. Sherman will get PI after PI.

Inexperience may be a problem for Wilson but the cold will be a bigger problem for Foghorn Leghorn.

As to the PI I have no doubt the zebras will try to screw us out of a Super Bowl (again) but the defense will overcome it.

Davii
01-20-2014, 12:45 AM
Sure didn't take long for a Seachicken troll to arrive. Enjoy your short stay.

topscribe
01-20-2014, 12:47 AM
Inexperience may be a problem for Wilson but the cold will be a bigger problem for Foghorn Leghorn.

As to the PI I have no doubt the zebras will try to screw us out of a Super Bowl (again) but the defense will overcome it.
You keep talking about the SeaHens' defense. I guess you missed that the
Broncos gave up 6 yard on 5 carries to the Patriots' best ball carrier, and
that the Patriots -- the high-flying Patriots with Tom Brady -- scored all of
16 points on the Broncos?

The 49ers do not have the Patriots' offense, yet they scored 17 on the Hens.
As the sheriff down Mississippi way would say, "You in a heap of trouble, boy."

NightTerror218
01-20-2014, 12:49 AM

You mean the QB who had just about perfect game in the cold? When has seattle played in the cold.....not the rain the cold. You realize the broncos practice is the cold daily right? Not sure you knew geography or not since your responses speak 14 yr old.

NightTerror218
01-20-2014, 12:51 AM
You keep talking about the SeaHens' defense. I guess you missed that the
Broncos gave up 6 yard on 5 carries to the Patriots' best ball carrier, and
that the Patriots -- the high-flying Patriots with Tom Brady -- scored all of
16 points on the Broncos?

The 49ers do not have the Patriots' offense, yet they scored 17 on the Hens.
As the sheriff down Mississippi way would say, "You in a heap of trouble, boy."

I don't see manning throwing the dumb int map did....not the game clenched the one before. Seachickens did not win. SF gave the game up.

Army Bronco

As to the PI I have no doubt the zebras will try to screw us out of a Super Bowl (again) but the defense will overcome it.Welcome. Congrats on your win. Zebras screwing you out of a SB? Do you mean like that non fumble call where Lynch eventually fumbled in the next play? refs definitely had it out for you guys on that play. Oh lord.

TheTwelfthMan
Denver doesn't really get as cold as the East Coast most of the time. The one time it did in a big game, Peyton got tired and choked (last year against the Ravens).

He's one year older than that now.

I'd be nervous if I were you.

topscribe
01-20-2014, 12:54 AM
Denver doesn't really get as cold as the East Coast most of the time. The one time it did in a big game, Peyton got tired and choked (last year against the Ravens).

And Seattle doesn't get as cold as Denver.

Your girls are all going to be longing for their hotel rooms . . .

Army Bronco
01-20-2014, 12:54 AM

I'd be nervous if I were you.And Washington does right?

NightTerror218
01-20-2014, 12:55 AM

You do realize that you are wrong about the weather right, upstate new York is colder. Pweyton played in colder games this season then the ravens game was. Go ahead look it up, it was a 400 yard game. They are calli g for 30s for SB. Denver gets that all the time in winter.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-20-2014, 12:56 AM

He had 330 yards in a game that was -5 a few weeks ago, genius.

ShaneFalco
01-20-2014, 12:57 AM
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86986&start=0

LOL

DenBronx
Lol at seabird fans. They have been in a weak division for so long now they have forgot how many times we have rung their bell.

We are not the weak ass 49ers, the weak ass rams NOR or are we the weak ass cardinals. No worries....we will gladly ring your bell again.

I suspect the stadium will be packed with Broncos fans.

TheTwelfthMan
And Washington does right?

Wilson played his college ball in Wisconsin, and he's a in his early 20s while Manning is in his late 30s. Big difference.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-20-2014, 12:59 AM
I was relieved Seattle won that game today. I can't stand the Seachickens, but I did not want to face the 9ers.

Denver by 20-

DenBronx
01-20-2014, 01:00 AM

Lol this clown doesn't know his facts.

Oh and for the age thing. Peyton just had the best season of any QB......ever.

By the way...speaking of choking, how did YOUR team do last year?

I'd be nervous if I were you! smdh

NightTerror218
01-20-2014, 01:01 AM
Wilson played his college ball in Wisconsin, and he's a in his early 20s while Manning is in his late 30s. Big difference.

One is starting a good career the other is playing at the highest level a QB ever has. BIG DIFFERENCE

DenBronx
01-20-2014, 01:03 AM
I was relieved Seattle won that game today. I can't stand the Seachickens, but I did not want to face the 9ers.

Denver by 20-

I wanted revenge on the 49ers and thought they would have been a tougher team to face. Aldon Smith worried me alot and so did their offense. But Seattle isnt going to sack Peyton....he isnt Kap and unlike the 49ers....our WRs actually can get open. SF is alot tougher on the road than Sea...I have said that for along time now.

No way they can keep pace on offense.

DenBronx
01-20-2014, 01:05 AM
Elway went to Stanford and so did Sherman.

However, the one raised in Compton still enjoys the ghetto.

NightTerror218
01-20-2014, 01:05 AM
I wanted revenge on the 49ers and thought they would have been a tougher team to face. Aldon Smith worried me alot and so did their offense. But Seattle isnt going to sack Peyton....he isnt Kap and unlike the 49ers....our WRs actually can get open. SF is alot tougher on the road than Sea...I have said that for along time now.

No way they can keep pace on offense.

SF pass rush worries me on Clark's side so glad they lost. Without Con I think Map would have ran for a lot.

TheTwelfthMan
01-20-2014, 01:06 AM
You guys had a weak ass schedule this year. You play in the AFC West (ohhh, Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, SCARY! Not!), and had the NFC East And AFC South LMAO. Even the pretender Chiefs got to the playoffs with that schedule.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-20-2014, 01:07 AM
Don't be hard on the Seachicken fans fellas. They don't know to react in this place. They've only been here one time before. If they get silly drunk and piss themselves don't be surprised. They see less good sports in Seattle then they do sunshine.

I'll have to dig up that article about the space needle wearing a paper bag.

NightTerror218
01-20-2014, 01:09 AM
You guys had a weak ass schedule this year. You play in the AFC West (ohhh, Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, SCARY! Not!), and had the NFC East And AFC South LMAO. Even the pretender Chiefs got to the playoffs with that schedule.

Uh huh keep saying that. You might feel better about yourself but does not validate you. But shutting down the chargers and the pats for 3 quarters is still better then what a wattle has done the last two games. Pats and chargers had top 10 offenses.

DenBronx
01-20-2014, 01:32 AM

3 teams in our division made the playoffs. 3!!!

We faced many top 10 defenses this year. Your team has only faced ONE top 10 offense and that was the Saints. WE are much tougher than the saints on offense to stop. If you think otherwise you are deffinitely in for a rude awakening. NE was a tougher challenge than anyone coming out of the NFC for us.

BOLD FACT FOR THE DAY: Denver will have the most yards rushing in SB 48, with or without Moreno. We will shut your run game down and force you guys to throw it, which you can't. Lol Just ask LaGarret Blount how his ego is after today. Yeah, you know the same guy who was going off during the playoffs. Didnt he have 4 rushing TDs? Pot Roast is going to make Lynch a ghost!!

Poet
01-20-2014, 01:50 AM
The last time the Seahawks went to the SB their division sucked and the NFC was obviously weaker than the AFC. That's how it goes.

Timmy!
01-20-2014, 02:12 AM
Hahahahaha. Sea pigeon trolls. Priceless.

Army Bronco
01-20-2014, 03:03 AM
And Washington does right?

Wilson played his college ball in Wisconsin, and he's a in his early 20s while Manning is in his late 30s. Big difference.nice spin move avoiding responding to the comments about the refs? Your not a very good smack talker are you?

Poet
01-20-2014, 03:10 AM
Wilson is a mediocre QB. He is never going to be a top flight passer, and his size limitations are embarrassing. He's a plucky little guy who is easy to root for. That's it.

sneakers
01-20-2014, 04:27 AM
And?

And that is all the fun facts I have right now

Northman
01-20-2014, 05:28 AM

Couldnt agree more. I really hope we bury and humble that ******* team.

Northman
01-20-2014, 05:40 AM
Bullshit, this defense is as least as good (if not better) than the 2000 Ravens.

Bwhwhahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

Dzone
01-20-2014, 09:30 AM
His name should be changed to Dick Sherman...Kind of like when JFK called richard nixon Dick Nixon
Dick Sherman putting his communication degree from stanford to good use...what a jerk

BroncoJoe
01-20-2014, 11:03 AM
I was actually going to give him the benefit of doubt for that interview immediately after the game. I haven't followed the Seahawks at all, so I know nothing of what he's said before. I figured Crabtree may have been talking shit to him all game, and with the adrenaline pumping it could be somewhat understandable.

BUT, after seeing him continue during the press conference - nearly an hour later - the guy truly is a douche.

weazel
01-20-2014, 11:05 AM
Haha, the Donkeys are haters already. Don't worry, it only gets worse. Just as the 9ers how the #QuestforDix worked out.

Your WB Foghorn Leghorn is going to look like a deer in the headlights when the Legion of Boom gets done with his receivers.

Also gotta love how I keep hearing Donkey fans call Sherman "stupid" when he has a degree from Stanford.

Oh noes! A black man was being loud and brash! Quick someone get the smelling salts!

LMFAO! it's a seahawks fan! I've never seen one before, this is a pretty special event!

something tells me these dick eaters are going to be just like Vancouver Canuck fans, they only come out of hiding when their team makes it to the big game and muster up all the courage to come smack talk the opposition and then get their asses handed to them just like their team.

seahawks, perennial losers... nothing more until they prove otherwise.

weazel
01-20-2014, 11:16 AM
I was actually looking forward to debating the game with some seahawks fans when they came over here this week because I actually think they're a good team and it's going to be a great game, but it appears as though they let the town fool do their talking for them... what a shame.

MileHighCrew
01-20-2014, 11:40 AM
Hey I am a Vancouver fan and I have never once talked shit with you or anyone about them. The Canucks have never won anything and although I cheer for them I will never talk shit about the Canucks..... Now back to something we agree on, the Broncos LOL

LMFAO! it's a seahawks fan! I've never seen one before, this is a pretty special event!

something tells me these dick eaters are going to be just like Vancouver Canuck fans, they only come out of hiding when their team makes it to the big game and muster up all the courage to come smack talk the opposition and then get their asses handed to them just like their team.

seahawks, perennial losers... nothing more until they prove otherwise.

olathebroncofan
01-20-2014, 11:48 AM
They just went over the Richard Sherman interview on NFL AM and explained that the beef goes back to a charity event last summer. In this instance, I dint think his interview was that big a deal especially since they just finished playing, the emotions that are running though him, just made a game saving, and super bowl saving play. You knew exactly what you were gonna get especially with the bad blood between the organization's. Andrews should have waited until they had cooled off before interviewing him. But she wouldn't have been doing her job if she didn't. I get that. It's a catch 22.

weazel
01-20-2014, 12:11 PM
Hey I am a Vancouver fan and I have never once talked shit with you or anyone about them. The Canucks have never won anything and although I cheer for them I will never talk shit about the Canucks..... Now back to something we agree on, the Broncos LOL

LOL I'm talking in generalities, obviously. I had to put up with a ton of them around here for a year or so until they went back to their hiding rock. BTW, I like Luongo and would like to see that guy have some success elsewhere.

Nomad
01-20-2014, 12:26 PM
I remember when people thought the same thing about Shannon Sharpe. I don't mind shit talkers especially if they back it up with their play on the field. Peyton and the BRONCOS just need to shut him up!

MOtorboat
01-20-2014, 12:30 PM
Whoa!

Seahawks troll! How cute.

GEM
01-20-2014, 12:33 PM

Oh how cute...a Seachickens fan. Wonder if you even remember where your team got it's start...
34-18 all time against your joke of a team. Your secondary is all you have and funny that's all you mention in your post. Hope you're prepared to lose AGAIN. 12th man don't mean shit outside of your house. :D Have a great day, seachicken.

GEM
01-20-2014, 12:34 PM

Bahahaha!! Better than the 2000 Ravens! Oh ****, how much of that shit did you smoke today!! :laugh:

If Wilson is the future...I'll be sure to get used to pedestrian offense. :laugh:

GEM
01-20-2014, 12:36 PM

And came back and beat the tar out of them when it counted. FFS...like talking smack with a 12 year old. :laugh:

GEM
01-20-2014, 12:40 PM

Yea...tell that to the 35 mph winds he faced last week. :laugh: Tell that to the Titans game...If you're going to bring up the cold, make sure that Manning hasn't ******* blown a hole a mile wide in that bullshit line.

Get your excuses lined up early, wouldn't want you to have to come up with them last minute, not sure your brain could come up with it short notice.

GEM
01-20-2014, 12:41 PM

Nervous? :laugh: We're playing the Seachickens. What is there to be nervous of? :laugh:

GEM
01-20-2014, 12:42 PM

And Wilson sucks...so?

GEM
01-20-2014, 12:43 PM

3 teams that made the playoffs. Really, are you this stupid? :laugh:

Timmy!
01-20-2014, 01:19 PM
Seeing this pic a lot from people who don't have a dog in the fight...

http://cdn5.nwgimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/richard-sherman-memes-2-550x412.jpg

aberdien
01-20-2014, 02:03 PM
I remember when people thought the same thing about Shannon Sharpe. I don't mind shit talkers especially if they back it up with their play on the field. Peyton and the BRONCOS just need to shut him up!

Exactly. If Sherman was on our team and making big time plays like the one he made yesterday, I would be happy as hell. But the moment he doesn't show up for big time plays we're gonna see what happens. He's a master troll. There's a reason he went to Stanford and has a degree in communications. He knows how to talk and motivate himself and his teammates. As long as he has people talking shit about him, he's gonna be motivated. You can just tell on his face when being interviewed that he's looking to get people to hate him because that's how he gets his motivation. He knows he's being overboard and obnoxious.

Peyton and DT gonna shut his ass up though.

Dzone
01-20-2014, 02:39 PM
What did he mean when he said L. O. B. ? Loaf of bread? Left on Base?

smith49
01-20-2014, 02:46 PM
Exactly. If Sherman was on our team and making big time plays like the one he made yesterday, I would be happy as hell. But the moment he doesn't show up for big time plays we're gonna see what happens. He's a master troll. There's a reason he went to Stanford and has a degree in communications. He knows how to talk and motivate himself and his teammates. As long as he has people talking shit about him, he's gonna be motivated. You can just tell on his face when being interviewed that he's looking to get people to hate him because that's how he gets his motivation. He knows he's being overboard and obnoxious.

Peyton and DT gonna shut his ass up though.

I think you are giving him way to much credit here aberdien.

aberdien
01-20-2014, 02:56 PM
I think you are giving him way to much credit here aberdien.

Nah, I think you all aren't giving him enough credit.

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/20/richard-sherman-interview-michael-crabtree/

What a night, and what a finish.

Near midnight I still had about 70 unread text messages from friends and family, most of which read, “Best interview ever!” Many of my Twitter mentions were less supportive. My body ached. I was thrilled and proud and upset, all at once.

Here’s what happened …

I spent most of the game on an island: I was targeted only twice during the entire NFC Championship. The first produced a BS holding call against me; the second ended the game. Michael Crabtree stutter-stepped out of his break on first down and sprinted toward the end zone. I was in good position for a pick until he pushed me in the back. My interception became a tip and an interception for Malcolm Smith in the end zone.

Game over. The Seahawks are in the Super Bowl.

I ran over to Crabtree to shake his hand but he ignored me. I patted him, stuck out my hand and said, “Good game, good game.” That’s when he shoved my face, and that’s when I went off.

I threw a choking sign at 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick. Why? Because he decided he was going to try the guy he was avoiding all game, because, I don’t know, he’s probably not paying attention for the game-winning play. C’mon, you’re better than that.

Erin Andrews interviewed me after the game and I yelled what was obvious: If you put a subpar player across from a great one, most of the time you’re going to get one result. As far as Crabtree being a top-20 NFL receiver, you’d have a hard time making that argument to me. There are a lot of receivers playing good ball out there, and Josh Gordon needed 14 games to produce almost double what Crabtree can do in a full season. And Gordon had Brandon Weeden, Brian Hoyer and Jason Campbell playing quarterback.

But that’s not why I don’t like the man. It goes back to something he said to me this offseason in Arizona, but you’d have to ask him about that. A lot of what I said to Andrews was adrenaline talking, and some of that was Crabtree. I just don’t like him.

It was loud, it was in the moment, and it was just a small part of the person I am. I don’t want to be a villain, because I’m not a villainous person. When I say I’m the best cornerback in football, it’s with a caveat: There isn’t a great defensive backfield in the NFL that doesn’t have a great front seven. Everything begins with pressure up front, and that’s what we get from our pass rushers every Sunday. To those who would call me a thug or worse because I show passion on a football field—don’t judge a person’s character by what they do between the lines. Judge a man by what he does off the field, what he does for his community, what he does for his family.

But people find it easy to take shots on Twitter, and to use racial slurs and bullying language far worse than what you’ll see from me. It’s sad and somewhat unbelievable to me that the world is still this way, but it is. I can handle it.

One thing I can’t accept is what I read after the game about Seahawks fans throwing food at 49ers linebacker Navorro Bowman as he was being carted off the field with his knee injury. If it’s true, it’s beyond terrible. That’s as low as it gets. I’m sure whoever did this is in a small minority of fans, because I don’t think that kind of action is an accurate representation of the character of the 12th man. Navorro Bowman is a great player who plays the game the right way. When he went down, I dropped to a knee and prayed for him. He deserves better than having food thrown at him as he’s carted off a field. All players deserve better than that.

So here we are, in the Super Bowl. New York-bound. There will be a lot of talking, but at this point, after 18 games, there’s nothing left to say. We have the right mindset, and nothing can change that. We’ve treated every week like a championship opportunity and we’ll obviously continue to think that way. We deserve to be here. We didn’t sneak into the Super Bowl; we earned our way. Now every goal we set forth at the beginning of the season is in front of us.

The Broncos stand in our way, and it’s a large obstacle. They’ve got the smartest quarterback in football and receivers who are large (mostly), explosive with the football and run great routes. Wes Welker is quick and elusive, Eric Decker is a great receiver with hands and speed, and Demaryius Thomas is as strong as they come. And Peyton knows how to get each of them in spots.

It’s the No. 1 offense vs. the No. 1 defense. It’s a match made in heaven, and we couldn’t be more excited. If you’re any kind of competitor and you have any kind of dog about you, you want to play against the best. Finally, we get the opportunity.

You can say he's cocky and arrogant and obnoxious, but he is obviously intelligent, and he obviously knows what he is doing. And he has been able to back his words up on the field.

tomjonesrocks
01-20-2014, 03:23 PM

You might not be serious, but if so it's "Legion Of Boom"--the name they've given their defense.

tomjonesrocks
01-20-2014, 03:26 PM
Wilson is a mediocre QB. He is never going to be a top flight passer, and his size limitations are embarrassing. He's a plucky little guy who is easy to root for. That's it.

I like him, and his game, quite a bit. Class act off the field too, unlike the thuggery elsewhere on their roster. To each their own.

BroncoJoe
01-20-2014, 03:30 PM
I was actually going to give him the benefit of doubt for that interview immediately after the game. I haven't followed the Seahawks at all, so I know nothing of what he's said before. I figured Crabtree may have been talking shit to him all game, and with the adrenaline pumping it could be somewhat understandable.

BUT, after seeing him continue during the press conference - nearly an hour later - the guy truly is a douche.

I think, now that I've seen the video, and having heard his comments since, I'm retracting my douche comment. His choke sign was douchey, but I can't blame him for the comments.

GEM
01-20-2014, 03:45 PM

Legion of Boom...it's what they call the secondary.

slim
01-20-2014, 03:47 PM
Sherman better watch his mouth or we'll send Welker to jack his shit up!

#83assassin

pulse
01-20-2014, 03:47 PM

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j180/JJcoolL_2006/SHERMAN.jpg

GEM
01-20-2014, 03:51 PM
I didn't take issue with him. It was more like whoa, what was that about. With a communications degree from Stanford, he's no dummy. He got exactly what he was looking for...we're still talking about it today. :shrugs: Unfortunately, Peyton is gonna make him look silly. :D

sneakers
01-21-2014, 04:59 AM
Can we keep him?

Dzone
01-21-2014, 01:53 PM
Sherman punched in face lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl4ViIwy7KA
http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/matt-vespa/remember-time-seahawks-richard-sherman-was-punched-face

weazel
01-21-2014, 02:02 PM
it's pretty funny how the guy only made 1 play the whole game yet he is getting the most airplay. The media eats this shit up

aberdien
01-21-2014, 02:14 PM
He only made 1 play and he was only thrown to twice.

slim
01-21-2014, 02:21 PM
He only made 1 play and he was only thrown to twice.

Where I come from, batting .500 will get you fired!

Dzone
01-22-2014, 08:17 PM
Dick Sherman equates being called a ‘thug’ to the n-word. Gets old how everyone likes to pull out the racism card whenever they get a chance. Richie Incognito gets called a thug. Dick Sherman needs a can of shut the **** up. Maybe he should stop acting like a thug.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/seahawks-cornerback-richard-sherman-equates-being-called-thug-220454551--nfl.html

aberdien
01-22-2014, 08:48 PM
His point is that he is being called a thug for not really having done anything thuggish. Like calling Aaron Hernandez a thug would be accurate, because he actually did harmful things. Same for Incognito. Sherman didn't do anything thuggish. He acts arrogant, speaks pretty passionately. Everybody is judging him based on his passionate interview in which he called out a guy who he says said shitty things to him. He was passionate after a game and made the biggest play of his career against a guy who he clearly does not like. Interviewed RIGHT after that, are you seriously going to be shocked if a dude is being driven by the adrenaline and the emotions of that? He didn't punch anybody, he didn't shoot anybody, he talked super passionately and arrogantly after making the biggest play of his career against a player who he didn't like. Since when does that make somebody a thug? Was Muhammad Ali a thug? How about Babe Ruth for arrogantly predicting the landing spot of his home run? Joe Namath for predicting a super bowl win?

Dzone
01-22-2014, 08:58 PM
Maybe so, but being called a thug has nothing to do with race. Dick Sherman playing the race card on this is ridiculous

Slick
01-22-2014, 09:01 PM
Plenty of players get interviewed shortly after making a game saving play, or a touchdown, or a goal, or a clutch 3 pointer without screaming at America in the mic like Ric Flair. Please Aberdien.

He's a great player and a smart man, but he showed his ass and he knows it. Why would he call a press conference to apologize?

I'm over it. I'm ready for Denver to bring home the trophy. He's gotten enough press over this. Time to move on.

aberdien
01-22-2014, 09:40 PM
Maybe so, but being called a thug has nothing to do with race. Dick Sherman playing the race card on this is ridiculous
The racial point he's trying to make is that since he didn't do any thuggish things, and since there is a connotation with the word 'thug' that brings to mind black rappers wearing their hats backwards wearing Raiders shirts doing nothing good with their lives, calling him a thug is a focus on his race because of the common stereotype that thugs are black. Since he didn't really do anything thuggish, and since he grew up in Compton and has willfully tried to distance himself from the thug life (going to Stanford for ACADEMIC reasons, and his charity dedicated to helping poor inner city kids receive clothes and books for school so as to help them stay in school and stay away from that lifestyle), I don't think he is wrong in his belief that his race could've influenced peoples' use of the word 'thug' in reference to him.

Is calling somebody a thug racist? No, and I don't think Sherman believes so either. But when you call somebody a thug for little to no reason, and that person is black, it is a little coincidental so it may cause you to question things. Doesn't make it racist, and it could very well be nothing at all. But sometimes it's a little weird.

Plenty of players get interviewed shortly after making a game saving play, or a touchdown, or a goal, or a clutch 3 pointer without screaming at America in the mic like Ric Flair. Please Aberdien.
Yeah, people act differently when they celebrate. Is this a surprise? It doesn't make somebody a thug if they are driven with a bunch of adrenaline given the circumstances. Marvin Harrison didn't celebrate a lot when he made big plays. Rob Gronkowski does. Does that make Gronk a thug? John Fox is very calm and even keeled when we lose a game, that's just his style. Remember when Denny Green lost that one MNF game against the Bears and went off post-game? Did that make Denny a thug?

He's a great player and a smart man, but he showed his ass and he knows it. Why would he call a press conference to apologize?

I agree, what he said and how he said it was pretty classless and arrogant and vengeful and unnecessary. But I think your definition of thug must be very lax if you think he is a thug based on that.

Slick
01-22-2014, 10:02 PM
I never called him a thug, I called him a P O S and classless. To me, a thug is a delinquent or maybe a criminal, and I don't think he is. I know he made it out of Compton and successfully got a degree from Stanford. More than I've ever done in my life.

Marvin had class.

Gronk is a big loveable oaf. Great football player. Spikes the ball with authority. He didn't lose his mind on national Tv.

You got me on Denny Green. I thought that tirade was hilarious. I roared with laughter when I saw that. I have to admit I didn't see Green as classless, and he completely lost his composure.

Dzone
01-22-2014, 10:04 PM

I'm over it. I'm ready for Denver to bring home the trophy. He's gotten enough press over this. Time to move on.
So true. To say he was in the heat of the moment and didnt know what he was doing is a weak excuse. Yes, it is an emotional game, but if someone scores a td, they know they have to control their emotions on the field or be flagged for 15. Dick Sherman knows who erin andrews is. He knew he was on national tv and he let his true colors show in front of 63 million people. That was the real sherman that we saw. "LOB!!!"
A degree from stanford does not equate to having class anymore than calling someone a thug equates to the n word. I cant believe people are defending this thug behavior because he had a 3.9 gpa. pffft. What a joke. Sherman is a slightly more articulate version of Ray Lewis. "Please everybody, notice ME!!!" Good thing is the media is more in love with sherman than any other player at the moment. Advantage Broncos.

aberdien
01-22-2014, 10:41 PM
I never called him a thug, I called him a P O S and classless. To me, a thug is a delinquent or maybe a criminal, and I don't think he is. I know he made it out of Compton and successfully got a degree from Stanford. More than I've ever done in my life.

Marvin had class.

Gronk is a big loveable oaf. Great football player. Spikes the ball with authority. He didn't lose his mind on national Tv.

You got me on Denny Green. I thought that tirade was hilarious. I roared with laughter when I saw that. I have to admit I didn't see Green as classless, and he completely lost his composure.

I agree that he acted with no class, but my post was in reference to those calling him a thug. He acted like a fool but i'm not gonna call him a thug for giving an over the top WWE-like interview after winning the second biggest game of his career.

So true. To say he was in the heat of the moment and didnt know what he was doing is a weak excuse. Yes, it is an emotional game, but if someone scores a td, they know they have to control their emotions on the field or be flagged for 15. Dick Sherman knows who erin andrews is. He knew he was on national tv and he let his true colors show in front of 63 million people. That was the real sherman that we saw. "LOB!!!"
He knew what he was doing, duh, i've said that before. But you could tell that he was in the heat of the moment too. He wants to cause a stir, but he admitted that he should have not made the thing about him. I never said he DIDN'T know what he was doing. But he was in the heat of the moment, passion, just making the biggest play of his career to get to the Superbowl AGAINST a dude who he has a bad relationship with. I'd like to see how you act under those circumstances.

I cant believe people are defending this thug behavior
What thug behavior?

Hawgdriver
01-24-2014, 12:46 AM

Slick. He's winning. You aren't helping matters.

Hawgdriver
01-24-2014, 12:48 AM
I think he's arrogant and a trash talker.

But he is a great player. I sometimes feel like he's trolling the world, like he's trying to be arrogant and ridiculous for the sake of making noise and getting people to talk shit on him because he uses it as motivation or something. His post-game interview with Ed Werder was hilarious.

Nevertheless, I hope DT shuts his ass up.

This is exactly how I feel.

Hawgdriver
01-24-2014, 01:32 AM

I'll have to watch that press conference.

CrazyHorse
01-24-2014, 08:39 AM
For going to Stanford a 1060 SAT score and 24 on the Wonderlic isn't all that impressive.

Slick
01-24-2014, 08:52 AM
Slick. He's winning. You aren't helping matters.

The only reason I continue to respond in this thread is when someone quotes a post of mine. So, damnit Hawg. Let this thread die.

I guess I was guilty of pulling a Richard Sherman myself, starting a thread in the heat of the moment after his meltdown.

Ric Flair! Wooooooooooo!!!

:bandit:

Runamok
01-24-2014, 06:11 PM
Well, I gotta tell you, my reaction to his antics following that great game-saving play and post game comments where he scared the shit out of Erin Andrews was that he was hopped up, ignorant thug with no class.
However, watching his presser the following day, I came away with a totally different POV on this guy. He was calm, rational, extremely articulate and intelligent. Like night and day, his performances couldn't have been more different. A real class act, who obviously was caught up in the moment of an emotional, hard-fought victory.

I'd take him on my team any day.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-24-2014, 06:15 PM
Well, I gotta tell you, my reaction to his antics following that great game-saving play and post game comments where he scared the shit out of Erin Andrews was that he was hopped up, ignorant thug with no class.
However, watching his presser the following day, I came away with a totally different POV on this guy. He was calm, rational, extremely articulate and intelligent. Like night and day, his performances couldn't have been more different. A real class act, who obviously was caught up in the moment of an emotional, hard-fought victory.

I'd take him on my team any day.

Could his mood swings be the result of something he's injesting? :D

I think maybe he was fired up because he went up to Crabtree following the play and said "good game". He may have been being sarcastic, but he sounded sincere. Then Crabtree shoved his face, which may have been what caused Sherman to go off. Either way, he acted like an idiot, and it's not even remotely the first time he's done something like that. Because he's a professional athlete does not excuse him from having any control over his emotions.

Dzone
01-25-2014, 12:46 PM
Didnt Sherman get popped for PEDs last year and then got his suspension lifted? He got away with it then. He is probably still getting away with juicing. He's smart enough to beat the tests. Maybe his behavior was just roid rage LOL