PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Release - Official AFC Championship Game Ball

Denver Native (Carol)
01-17-2014, 05:23 PM
This advertisement was just on ESPN - if anyone is interested

A renewal of old rivalries will take place when Peyton Mannning and the Denver Broncos face off against the New England Patriots on Jan. 19, 2014, in the AFC Championship Game. As a member of the Colts Manning played in many a battle v. Tom Brady and Bill Belichick, this time around he leads a motivated Broncos team looking for its first trip to the Super Bowl since 1998.

To celebrate this historic clash of warriors Wilson has released this exclusive AFC Championship Game Ball featuring the etched and embossed logos of both teams, AFC logo and date of the game. This ball is just like all the game balls used during the NFL Season, but with the addition of the commemorative panel. This ball is being made available as part of a very limited edition release and we expect fans of both teams to generate strong demand for this collectible - order yours now. Limit Two Balls per Order.

Due to the rare nature of the Limited nature of this item we must charge your credit card for the full price immediately upon taking your order. This policy ensures we reserve a ball for you. We will confirm your order by Email. This ball is not game used. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.

http://www.bigtimefootballs.com/catalog/?product=5349

Broncolingus
01-17-2014, 06:17 PM
"...I like 'balls'...."

http://www.cgngroup.com.au/contact/aeChechnyan.png

(...sorry, Carol :D ...)

FanInAZ
01-17-2014, 07:53 PM
$130 for a conference championship game ball :shocked:

How much will the SB game ball go for?

Magnificent Seven
01-17-2014, 08:35 PM
$130 for a conference championship game ball :shocked:

How much will the SB game ball go for?

Probably $175-$250

FanInAZ
01-17-2014, 08:36 PM
Probably $175-$250

I'm thinking they'll slap an extra 0 at the end.

Dzone
01-17-2014, 08:38 PM
I would love to have one of those balls. If we lose, I am taking that ****** outside to play catch in the street.