PDA

View Full Version : Final AFC Title HealthONE Injury Report - Broncos-Patriots

Denver Native (Carol)
01-17-2014, 05:05 PM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Final-AFC-Title-HealthONE-Injury-Report/8fe4f160-f4ee-422d-88a2-21130c2de60c

Army Bronco
01-17-2014, 10:56 PM
Kinda BS that they removed Brady. His yeast infection must have not been that bad.

tripp
01-18-2014, 05:59 PM
for the love of god boys, kenbrell thompkins and aaron dobson are out.. they literally have julian edelman and danny amendola at receiver, let's do this. -_-

VonDoom
01-18-2014, 06:34 PM
for the love of god boys, kenbrell thompkins and aaron dobson are out.. they literally have julian edelman and danny amendola at receiver, let's do this. -_-

It doesn't say they're out - just questionable. Don't trust a Patriot injury report anyway

Army Bronco
01-18-2014, 06:44 PM

It doesn't say they're out - just questionable. Don't trust a Patriot injury report anywayYou know how it is...one chick starts her period, they all start. Must be a lot of chocolate at the Fagtriots practice.

tripp
01-18-2014, 07:07 PM
Even if they're starting, they are below average receivers! I'm not trying to come off cocky or have overwhelming expectations of our defense, but it's not like we're going up against the 49ers receiving core here. This shouldn't nearly be an issue as opposed to what they had last year in Gronk and Hernandez.

Joel
01-18-2014, 08:45 PM
It doesn't say they're out - just questionable. Don't trust a Patriot injury report anyway
Definitely. Questionable is just a step below "perfectly fine," and Belichick has a history of listing everyone with a hangnail as "questionable" so opponents are never sure who will or won't dress. I'm a lot less enthused about Dobson and Thompkins being Questionable than I am concerned about Harris being IR. Edelman, Amendola and even Vereen have more catches than either of those two, and all have more yards except for Vereen (who's not far behind them.) Put it this way: I think Jammer and Carter can handle them even if they are healthy.

I'm more worried about their running game without Vickerson, Wolfe and Miller, and Amendola if Champ can't play the whole game, because I feel pretty good about DRC shutting down Edelman again. It's just, I wish we had all 3 of our starting CBs like they do; we definitely have better WRs.