PDA

View Full Version : Adam Schein' 2009 outlook.

Dean
09-13-2009, 09:13 AM
He only sees the Broncos with 3 wins. I don't think we will be very strong but 3 wins is ridiculous.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/10037518/Picks-and-predictions-for-the-2009-NFL-season

Ravage!!!
09-13-2009, 09:31 AM
well.. pre-season predictions are hard. Every year we see HUGE variances in how teams turn out and how they've changed since the year previous. After week one, everyone changes their predictions.. after week two.. more changes.

Right now.. I think we are a 5 win team +/- one. But *shrugs*.. who the hell knows

LRtagger
09-13-2009, 10:34 AM
I could see how someone would look at our schedule, go game by game, and only pick 3 games that we would win. I think even if we aren't very good we will still luck out and win more than 3...especially with the talent we have on offense. I doubt we lose every game of that long stretch of difficult games. There will be at least one or two of those games where we play well and the other team doesn't.

I will say, however, that I don't forsee any crazy blowouts like the ones we have experienced in the past few years. I think even if we only win 3 games we will be competitive in them all.

skycoyote
09-13-2009, 10:45 AM
Whats sad is that the Broncos have gone to being the team that upsets the good teams. That was started last year with Shanny. i.e. the jets game.

LRtagger
09-13-2009, 10:49 AM
Shanny also started the get blown out by good teams AND bad teams. ie Chiefs, Raiders, Lions, Chargers, Patriots, Colts, etc etc etc.

Den21vsBal19
09-13-2009, 11:17 AM
Shanny also started the get blown out by good teams AND bad teams. ie Chiefs, Raiders, Lions, Chargers, Patriots, Colts, etc etc etc.
If that stops, I can almost accept the season as a step forwards, regardless of the final record.......................just no more frackin' embarrasements!!!!!!! :frusty:

rcsodak
09-13-2009, 10:07 PM
He only sees the Broncos with 3 wins. I don't think we will be very strong but 3 wins is ridiculous.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/10037518/Picks-and-predictions-for-the-2009-NFL-season

Schein's a freakin' moron!

Whenever his show comes on Sirius, I turn the channel.

He's so in the bag for players *cutler/BM*, or should I say, so anti-McD, it's pathetic! He doesn't report...he rants.

If denver only wins 3 games this year, I'll personally write him a letter of apology....but I don't believe there's any possibility of that happening.

rcsodak
09-13-2009, 10:10 PM
well.. pre-season predictions are hard. Every year we see HUGE variances in how teams turn out and how they've changed since the year previous. After week one, everyone changes their predictions.. after week two.. more changes.

Right now.. I think we are a 5 win team +/- one. But *shrugs*.. who the hell knows

well..... :coffee:.... ahhh......

....evidently, you do. :cool:

rcsodak
09-13-2009, 10:13 PM
Whats sad is that the Broncos have gone to being the team that upsets the good teams. That was started last year with Shanny. i.e. the jets game.

Evidently you weren't watching all the games when denver was the "good" team and was upset by the crappy team. i.e. cheifs/faiduhs/detroit/st.louis/