PDA

View Full Version : Marquice Cole impresses Broncos' John Fox during short practice week

Denver Native (Carol)
01-17-2014, 03:59 PM
Broncos coach John Fox had more to say Friday about the weather forecast for Sunday's AFC championship game against the New England Patriots than he had to say about his injury report issued 48 hours before the game.

Aside from the assorted bruises and pains mentioned almost weekly, every player was listed as probable for consideration to play against the Patriots. As usual Fox didn't go into which players might be on the inactive list for Sunday's game.

Defensive back Rahim Moore remains on the injured reserve/designated for return list with a leg injury and probably won't be available against the Patriots.

Only receiver Demaryius Thomas was listed as limited in practice with a calf injury, but he is probable for the game.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24935341/marquice-cole-impresses-broncos-john-fox-during-short

CoachChaz
01-17-2014, 04:19 PM
I still say he sees ZERO field time other than maybe special teams.

Broncolingus
01-17-2014, 06:00 PM
...will he even see any playing time???

Maybe...with the way dudes in our secondary have been dropping...:(

(...thx, Carol :D ...)

OrangeHoof
01-17-2014, 09:43 PM
He's practiced against these guys. I'd ask him point blank "Which Patriot can you cover"? If he says "Gimme Edelman" or "Gimme Thompkins", I'd say. "Fine. I'll put you in when I need you."

Don't forget. We signed Jerome Mincey off the scrap heap and he got a sack last week, probably because the Chargers had no film on him. The element of surprise is on our side.

NightTerror218
01-17-2014, 10:38 PM
If he is better then jammer