PDA

View Full Version : Jacked Up!!!!

GEM
01-17-2014, 11:08 AM
Just how jacked up for this game are you?? I am goin nuts!!! I am murderdancing all over this damn office. Don't know about shit getting done today because I have the radio on, decked out in my gear and contemplating telling my job to shove it between noon and 4 pm for a Downtown Denver rally. Got damn!!! I am ******* ready....ALLLLLL READYYYYYY!!! :rockon:

blamkin86
01-17-2014, 11:11 AM
Denver @ Home + Welker + J Thomas = way more than three silly points from last meeting!!!!

chazoe60
01-17-2014, 11:12 AM
Hells yeah. I hope we **** these ******s the **** up.

WTE
01-17-2014, 11:15 AM
I am unable to get "Jacked Up" because I was ordered to Sit Down Until Further Notice back in early September.

LOL.

Tned
01-17-2014, 11:20 AM
Just how jacked up for this game are you?? I am goin nuts!!! I am murderdancing all over this damn office. Don't know about shit getting done today because I have the radio on, decked out in my gear and contemplating telling my job to shove it between noon and 4 pm for a Downtown Denver rally. Got damn!!! I am ******* ready....ALLLLLL READYYYYYY!!! :rockon:

I'm pacing myself...

VonDoom
01-17-2014, 11:24 AM
This does seem like the longest week ever. And it's still more than 48 hours till kickoff.

GEM
01-17-2014, 11:28 AM
I am unable to get "Jacked Up" because I was ordered to Sit Down Until Further Notice back in early September.

LOL.

Then sit back down, sir!! :D

GEM
I'm pacing myself...

Not me, I tried. I'm in overload!! :D

LawDog

Easy there darlin', you don't want to peak too early or strain a hammy or something...

All Ready Indeed!

GEM
01-17-2014, 11:40 AM
Easy there darlin', you don't want to peak too early or strain a hammy or something...

All Ready Indeed!

Hell, I might just pull a Decker and trip! :D

Con_Valian
01-17-2014, 11:42 AM
I cannot wait. My kids keep asking when the game is going to start. This is an awesome season in which to have had their inner Bronco fan come alive.

BroncoNut
01-17-2014, 11:44 AM
I'm feeling better and better about this game the closer it gets. I can feel the energy even out here. hell yeah!!!!

weazel
01-17-2014, 11:45 AM
I just wish I could afford to be at the game

GEM
01-17-2014, 11:48 AM
I just wish I could afford to be at the game

$87 face value tickets are going for around $650...:shocked: I'd love to be there, it just isn't in the budget. :(

GEM
01-17-2014, 11:55 AM
X3wr-WtGa-0

Let's do this!!!

GEM
01-17-2014, 11:57 AM
OG4_V9T0gR0

:rockon:

Thnikkaman
01-17-2014, 12:17 PM
I'm jacked up about it.

weazel
01-17-2014, 12:23 PM
**** it... I found a return flight for $387 and theres 500 level tix for $280, I just gotta talk a buddy into going with me! Think hotels are going to be jacked up in price?

GEM
01-17-2014, 12:23 PM
You ready for it Sunday? Are you?

-plyNrrFi1s

It's coming.... :D

GEM
01-17-2014, 12:24 PM
What days Weazel? I'll check some out for ya!

weazel
01-17-2014, 12:26 PM
What days Weazel? I'll check some out for ya!

be arriving saturday, leaving monday

GEM
01-17-2014, 12:27 PM
Sheraton Downtown is $184/night. Ramada at I25 & Speer is $129/night. Motel 6 at I70 and Federal is $56/night and you could catch the 31 bus right to the game. :D 2 night at the Motel 6 is whatevs...gonna be partying it up for the game anyways :D

slim
01-17-2014, 12:27 PM
**** it... I found a return flight for $387 and theres 500 level tix for $280, I just gotta talk a buddy into going with me! Think hotels are going to be jacked up in price?

**** yeah, man. Bring the pain...I want to see Brady's ears bleed.

MasterShake
01-17-2014, 12:29 PM
I work in the Webb Building right by Civic Center Park where the rally is going to be today. I am planning on heading over early to try and win those tickets!

weazel
If I can talk the wife into it and get a buddy to go I'm in. The wife I am sure will be okay with it

GEM
Here's the link for those rates at Motel 6, Weazy....http://www.motel6.com/ms/select-stay.do

weazel
01-17-2014, 12:30 PM
Here's the link for those rates at Motel 6, Weazy....http://www.motel6.com/ms/select-stay.do

it expired but I can search it again

GEM
01-17-2014, 12:33 PM
The one closest and on bus line address is 3050 W. 49th Ave. Motel 6 #1155

Nomad
01-17-2014, 12:43 PM
What's murderdancing?

I know I'm ready for Sunday.

GO BRONCOS!:defense:

GEM
01-17-2014, 12:44 PM
0jOr32lgHgE

Gangum style!!

GEM
01-17-2014, 12:45 PM
jRwLE_VPPUI

Go Manning!!

GEM
01-17-2014, 12:45 PM
What's murderdancing?

I know I'm ready for Sunday.

GO BRONCOS!:defense:

King's word for kicking ******* ass! :D

GEM
01-17-2014, 12:51 PM
Zkag22YJ5EA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUI2Uby5uvyZoN3eStU8kCxQ

All means nothing if we don't win this shit!

Denver Native (Carol)
01-17-2014, 12:57 PM
$87 face value tickets are going for around $650...:shocked: I'd love to be there, it just isn't in the budget. :(

Get to that rally - they are giving tickets away

DENVER - The City of Denver is hosting a pep rally for the Denver Broncos at 1 p.m. Friday at the City and County Building.

It will feature Miles the mascot, Broncos cheerleaders and alumni and, of course, Thunder.

Fans who attend will get pom poms, buttons, stickers and can enter to win tickets to the game.

http://www.9news.com/sports/football/nfl/denver_broncos/373735/72/City-of-Denver-hosting-Broncos-rally-Friday-afternoon

SoCalImport
01-17-2014, 01:09 PM
I'm able to get stoked only after confirming that our hotel has good wifi so I can get the game on a laptop. Like a dummy I agreed to get married 8 years ago on the very day the 2013 Broncos would be playing the Pats in the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP!!:eek:
So It'll be earplugs for the wife cuz the game is on at 1:30 AM here

broncofaninfla
01-17-2014, 01:12 PM
I've had a nervous excitement all week long. Sunday can't come soon enough...................

olathebroncofan
01-17-2014, 01:17 PM
All's quiet here in Kansas city...as it should be. I'm sporting my Broncos beanie and sweatshirt at the office. Funny how everyone live manning now that the chiefs are out of the playoffs.

My boy has a game at 3 pm. Game starts at 2pm, so the dvr is ready, rear plugs so I don't hear anything about the game are ready. Don't wait up for me to celebrate...I will probably be 3 quarters behind you. GO BRONCOS!!!

SoCalImport
01-17-2014, 01:25 PM
I'll be sportin my Broncos Gear on the royal mile in Edinburgh. I'll bet I see at least one other person decked out for the playoffs...maybe

BroncoNut
01-17-2014, 01:28 PM
I'll be sportin my Broncos Gear on the royal mile in Edinburgh. I'll bet I see at least one other person decked out for the playoffs...maybe

do you live in Scotland? are you Scottish? what's the story. fill me in and I mean that in a good way

Denver Native (Carol)
01-17-2014, 01:36 PM
For those who listen to the Broncos' game on KOA, they will start their coverage at 7:00 AM MST

http://www.850koa.com/main.html

Denver Native (Carol)
01-17-2014, 01:49 PM
http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/1/15/5310620/tony-corrente-named-referree-for-broncos-vs-patriots-afc-championship

Denver Native (Carol)
01-17-2014, 02:02 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 40m

Rod Smith on why he believes Broncos will win: "It's their time. It's time for this organization to be back on top."

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 55m

Friday Broncos practice. Full attendance for active roster. @ Denver Broncos Team Facility http://instagram.com/p/jR4WaXhwfu/

Denver Native (Carol)
01-17-2014, 02:04 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 1h

Broncos have signed rookie WR Greg Wilson to their practice squad.

VonDoom
01-17-2014, 02:39 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 55m

Friday Broncos practice. Full attendance for active roster. @ Denver Broncos Team Facility http://instagram.com/p/jR4WaXhwfu/

Per Andrew Mason, Demaryius Thomas limited with a calf injury. Probably nothing to see here, but I thought it was worth a mention.

Army Bronco
01-17-2014, 02:53 PM
I wasn't as confident when I heard Harris was out but now I'm all pumped and ready to murderdance these Fagtriot pieces of turdlings from NE. " in an Eric Cartman voice" I hate them so very very much!

Denver Native (Carol)
01-17-2014, 03:00 PM
trey wingo ‏@wingoz 3h

Broncos TE Julius Thomas joins us today on NFL LIVE 4:00 on ESPN

Remember, they always list eastern time

Denver Native (Carol)
01-17-2014, 03:04 PM
I have ESPN on now, and they have someone covering NE, Seattle, and San Francisco - AND no one in Denver - at least not on now

MasterShake
01-17-2014, 03:19 PM
Ran over real quick on my lunch break to the rally, they are giving some nice stuff away. I got a couple full sized posters and a sticker:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/photo23_zpsfa32997a.jpg

This was about 40 minutes before the rally. Really good turnout today:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/photo11_zpsed5c2398.png

Tned
01-17-2014, 03:24 PM
Ran over real quick on my lunch break to the rally, they are giving some nice stuff away. I got a couple full sized posters and a sticker:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/photo23_zpsfa32997a.jpg

This was about 40 minutes before the rally. Really good turnout today:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/photo11_zpsed5c2398.png

Hope 16th street is a little more Bronco'd out this week. I was disappointed with how little Orange and blue there was. In past, all those banners hanging off the light posts were pimping the Broncos, not this past week.

MasterShake
01-17-2014, 03:31 PM
Hope 16th street is a little more Bronco'd out this week. I was disappointed with how little Orange and blue there was. In past, all those banners hanging off the light posts were pimping the Broncos, not this past week.

Sounds like they are doing a bit more this week. here is the Mayoral Proclamation with what they are doing around the city:

Mayor Hancock Proclaims “United in Orange, Time to Ride Friday” Part II

City Invites Broncos Fans to Friday Celebration

DENVER – Mayor Michael B. Hancock today proclaimed a bigger and better “United in Orange, Time to Ride Friday” in the City and County of Denver for January 17 to support the Denver Broncos leading up to AFC Championship game presented by Bud Light and Verizon against the New England Patriots.

Broncos fans throughout the Denver metro area and state are encouraged to wear orange on Friday in advance of the team’s game on Sunday, January 19.

Fans are also invited to celebrate "United in Orange, Time to Ride Friday" along with Mayor Hancock, the Denver Broncos Cheerleaders, Miles the Mascot, Broncos alumni and Thunder at the City and County Building on Friday, Jan. 17 at 1 p.m. Fans in attendance will receive pom poms, buttons, stickers (while supplies last) and have the chance to enter to win tickets to the game.

Mayor Hancock will sign a “Good Luck Broncos” banner and rename Bannock Street to "Broncos Boulevard" for the remainder of the postseason. All Broncos fans are encouraged to join on Friday and write their own good luck messages to the team on the banner, which will then be placed at the stadium.

Confident in Denver’s home field advantage, Mayor Hancock will also place a friendly mayor-to-mayor wager with Boston Mayor Martin Walsh. Further details will be released soon.

The City and County of Denver will maintain its show of support for the Broncos by:

• Lighting the City and County Building with orange and blue lights beginning Friday through game day;

• Illuminating the DIA sign on Peņa Boulevard in orange and programming overhead signs to cheer “Go Broncos;”

• Supporting “United in Orange, Time to Ride Friday” by asking city employees to don their best Broncos garb and buttons;

• Greeting DIA passengers with a Broncos message from John Elway on the train and adorning DIA employees and ambassadors with “United in Orange, Time to Ride Friday” buttons; and

• Encouraging downtown building owners and businesses throughout the city to display orange and blue lights and Broncos signs.

Adding to that support, the Broncos, Downtown Denver Partnership, VISIT DENVER, Larimer Square, National Western Stock Show, Elitch Gardens are:

• Lighting the D&F Tower in orange and blue lights;

• Showcasing United in Orange: Time to Ride on banners, buses, 16th Street Mall shuttles and billboards around Denver;

• Lighting the exterior at Sports Authority Field at Mile High;

• Hanging Broncos banners along the 16th Street Mall and in Larimer Square;

• Lighting the Elitch Gardens Ferris Wheel orange and blue;

• Broadcasting 850KOA's live game coverage and offering free skating and skate rentals at the Rink located on Arapahoe and 16th Street to skaters who wear orange or a Broncos gear! The Rink opens at 10 a.m. on Saturday. Early risers can get free lessons and skate rentals from 8 to 10 a.m.;

• Lighting the tops of the Great-West Financial Towers at I-25 and Orchard; and

• Flying Broncos flags during National Western Stock Show rodeos.

Go Broncos!

Denver Native (Carol)
01-17-2014, 04:04 PM
The DP article says a few hundred fans - sure looks like more than that in the pictures, especially the one on their main page

http://www.denverpost.com/

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_24934121/denver-broncos-rally-friday-denver

*Atwater*
01-17-2014, 07:17 PM
Im pumped as hell to bad I have to work till four that day. :tsk:

GEM
01-18-2014, 09:31 PM
Just spent the evening watching the last two Super Bowl wins, ready for tomorrow!!! I dont see a lot of sleeping happening tonight!

Tned
01-18-2014, 10:13 PM
Was sitting in a restaurant a little while ago and said, 17 hours until our shuttle and 19 hours until kickoff and my wife says, " you're counting it down.... " (heavy sarcasm in voice)

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Forum Runner

broken12
01-18-2014, 10:15 PM
Be at game , better bet it will be louder than ever

Army Bronco
01-18-2014, 10:31 PM
Was sitting in a restaurant a little while ago and said, 17 hours until our shuttle and 19 hours until kickoff and my wife says, " you're counting it down.... " (heavy sarcasm in voice)

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Forum RunnerI hope you have a great experience and a Broncos win!

tripp
01-18-2014, 11:42 PM
Have fun guys.. I don't think I'm gonna be able to watch this game, just pacing up and down in the family room turning the TV on every now and then to see the score.

Shazam!
01-18-2014, 11:57 PM
The anxiety is really setting in. Can't sleep.

GEM
01-19-2014, 02:42 AM
I freaking triumphed tonight...I turned my 5 year old nephew straight up Broncos fan. His dad is a colts fan, so he has been raised as a stinking colts fan. He and I whooped it up dancing to those Broncos songs and by the end of the night he was goin for our team. Good has triumphed over evil! :D

GEM
01-19-2014, 04:02 AM
2am and cant slep...ugh!!!

Nomad
01-19-2014, 01:42 PM
I was supposed to get up at 7am and go to Lowes, wife hits the snooze and I wake up 15 min ago. I guess her walls won't get started today:lol: because game time is at 11.

I'm about to go hold reveille for my boys with the little wooden bat and their metal BRONCOS trash can:D.....it's BRONCO Day, which they've always known when it's game day.

weazel
01-20-2014, 01:15 PM
well I couldn't get a single person to come with me, so didn't go. Looking at prices of Superbowl tickets, and it's absolutely insane! the flight and hotel would be cheap, looking at 700- 800 bucks but the tickets are crazy. If I can find some fairly affordable tickets I am going to try and get there. Anyone else making the trek?

chazoe60
01-20-2014, 01:56 PM
well I couldn't get a single person to come with me, so didn't go. Looking at prices of Superbowl tickets, and it's absolutely insane! the flight and hotel would be cheap, looking at 700- 800 bucks but the tickets are crazy. If I can find some fairly affordable tickets I am going to try and get there. Anyone else making the trek?
I'll be at Disney World watching in my hotel room with my son.

Tned
01-21-2014, 08:26 AM

When wife saw the ticket prices she said, "not no, but hell no..." Actually, she didn't say hell, because she doesn't (don't ask me why, but she doesn't swear), but she said I was insane for even considering it.

weazel
01-21-2014, 10:54 AM
When wife saw the ticket prices she said, "not no, but hell no..." Actually, she didn't say hell, because she doesn't (don't ask me why, but she doesn't swear), but she said I was insane for even considering it.

Yep, I'm still working on the wife, but even I'm waining. That's a lot of scratch and in all honesty, you miss half the game watching it live. The television coverage is damn good.

BroncoNut
01-23-2014, 01:38 PM
I freaking triumphed tonight...I turned my 5 year old nephew straight up Broncos fan. His dad is a colts fan, so he has been raised as a stinking colts fan. He and I whooped it up dancing to those Broncos songs and by the end of the night he was goin for our team. Good has triumphed over evil! :D

good luck with that. sadly, it probably won't last... his dad will turn him back. talking from experience.

BroncoNut
01-23-2014, 01:40 PM
2am and cant slep...ugh!!!

at first I thought this post said "ZAM and I can't sleep...ugh"

GEM
01-23-2014, 03:34 PM
good luck with that. sadly, it probably won't last... his dad will turn him back. talking from experience.

He will, but for one night, my favorite nephew was a Broncos fan. :D And his dad was pissed off when he found out about it, made it even better :D

GEM
01-23-2014, 03:35 PM
at first I thought this post said "ZAM and I can't sleep...ugh"

Someone else said the same thing. :laugh:

BroncoNut
01-23-2014, 03:37 PM
Someone else said the same thing. :laugh:

you can see where my mind is. I miss Zam