PDA

View Full Version : It all starts, today.

Dean
09-13-2009, 07:49 AM
The 2009 season begins like an explosion, a death rattle, or somewhere in between.

The last three months have been filled with analysis and counter analysis; pros and cons; and villanization and cannonization. The first shot is about to be fired. In nearly all the Bronco fan predictions, this game was marked as a W. Wheather the poster expected a 4-12 or a 12-4 record most expected this to be a win.

Cinci has a great deal of offensive firepower and a strong front seven. IMO they have the pieces to be a solid team this year.

Win or lose I expect a firestorm on this message board after the game with a few members of each side basing the rest of the season on this one game in an attempt "to get even". I have been listening/watching the Broncos since '63 an it has never been this contentious. I hope that I am wrong but that is my view from here. Am I wrong?

A new era of Bronco football starts at 11:00 am Mountain Standard Time.

Ravage!!!
09-13-2009, 08:59 AM
I'll use this thread to say it loud. Great thread, Dean.

No matter how discontent I have been about our coach and owner this offseason... I WANT my Broncos to win today.

No matter how upset I am about offseason moves, I WANT my Broncos to win today.

No matter how sick I am that Orton is actually our starting QB, I WANT my Broncos to win today.

No matter if I picked us to lose this game, i WANT my Broncos to win this game.

I vow not to judge this season based on this game.... win or lose. I vow not to judge the play of our QB.... bad or good....based on this game. I vow not to let this one game be any kind of determining factor on whether I want the head of the HC based on this one game.

Go Broncos.... unite nation

gobroncsnv
09-13-2009, 09:48 AM
I'm still not sure that what's happening now surpasses the Jake wars. Not even the winning seasons cured that. And quite frankly, not sure that that those are even over to this date. You almost wonder if what's happening now is just how those evolved.

Anyway, I am a Broncos fan, regardless of who's on the team. There are things about this offseason I would have changed (we'd still have Jay, concentrated more on the front 7), but that doesn't keep me from wanting the team to do well. My thinking is that all posters feel the same way, but I could be wrong.

Nomad
09-13-2009, 09:59 AM
This place won't be as bad as Mania no matter what happens!!:lol:

I'll be cheering regardless of the outcome!!

GO BRONCOS!!

Dean
09-13-2009, 03:05 PM
I don't care who you are. No Bronco fan can be unhappy with that finish!:beer:

:santaclaus:

Superchop 7
09-13-2009, 03:48 PM
Gotta laugh though.

Ohio pretty much hates the Broncos, that "drive" thing really pissed them off.

The tradition continues, fumbled snaps, a receiver getting behind the safety in the final minute.

"Ouch-o"

gobroncsnv
09-13-2009, 04:52 PM
You guys probably heard me from here in NV. Stokes made up for his dropped pass earlier, in a big way. And running out some time on the clock... BRILLIANT!!!!!!!