PDA

View Full Version : 5 Biggest Questions/Concerns for the Denver Broncos in the AFC Championship

DenBronx
01-16-2014, 10:38 PM
The Denver Broncos are one game away from making their seventh appearance in a Super Bowl. If they can beat the New England Patriots on Sunday, they will be traveling to New York City for the league’s championship game.

For just the fourth time under the current playoff format (and the first time since 1998), all four teams in the conference championships won 12 or more games in the regular season. That was the year the Broncos beat the Jets in the AFC Championship and went on to defeat the Falcons in Super Bowl XXXIII. That was the last Super Bowl title the Broncos won.

The Patriots are playing in the conference championship for the third year in a row. They are no pushover team, and play with a physical style that is tough to stand up to. However, most NFL fans are primarily focused on Peyton Manning versus Tom Brady.

READ REST OF ARTICLE HERE:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1925081-5-biggest-questionsconcerns-for-the-broncos-in-the-afc-championship

Dapper Dan
01-16-2014, 10:40 PM
That's probably one of the better apps I've come across. I hate Bleacher Report articles, but they have a lot more than that on the app.

DenBronx
01-16-2014, 10:43 PM
Sorry, I fixed the title.

DenBronx
01-16-2014, 10:44 PM
That's probably one of the better apps I've come across. I hate Bleacher Report articles, but they have a lot more than that on the app.

Since Cecil Lammey has been posting his articles there I have grown to like it a little more than I had before.

Dapper Dan
01-16-2014, 10:50 PM
The change totally tripped me out.

Dapper Dan
01-17-2014, 12:47 AM
This is the first time since 1998 that all 4 teams in the conference championships have won 12 or more games.