PDA

View Full Version : From Broncos' press conference today 1-15

Denver Native (Carol)
01-15-2014, 03:57 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 3m

Peyton: "Omaha is a run play. Or it could be a pass play. Or it could be play action. Depending on the wind. Or the jerseys we're wearing."

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 9m

Peyton on preparation: "You want to have laser focus" cc: @PeytonsHead

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 15m

John Fox said Rahim Moore is considered "day to day" and has not received clearance to practice from

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 20m

Fox: "When we lost in the playoffs in New England [in 2011], it was a pretty good indicator of how far we had to go."

WTE
01-15-2014, 04:07 PM
And the part Carol left out.....

Peyton: "Belichick is the best coach I've competed against and I think it's safe to say he'll go down as the greatest NFL coach of all-time"

Denver Native (Carol)
01-15-2014, 04:12 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 4m

Champ Bailey: "I'm ready to do whatever they ask me to do." If that means starting at left corner, he said he's ready for it.

broncofaninfla
01-15-2014, 04:13 PM

Peyton: "Belichick is the best coach I've competed against and I think it's safe to say he'll go down as the greatest NFL coach of all-time"

I'm sure Belichick has tape of Manning saying that for those who missed it. ;)

Denver Native (Carol)
01-15-2014, 04:13 PM

How about you posting that on a NE fan forum - no Bronco fan here cares about that

pulse
01-15-2014, 04:15 PM

Peyton: "Belichick is the grumpiest dark lord I've competed against and I think it's safe to say he'll go down as the hoodie-wearing-est NFL coach of all-time"

Fixed.

WTE
01-15-2014, 04:17 PM
How about you posting that on a NE fan forum - no Bronco fan here cares about that

I asked for permission to post on Broncos Talk this week and permission was granted.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-15-2014, 04:19 PM
I asked for permission to post on Broncos Talk this week and permission was granted.

With restrictions

WTE
01-15-2014, 04:23 PM
With restrictions

Actually, I lied. I never asked for permission and thus permission was never granted.

Ziggy
01-15-2014, 04:48 PM
Carol,
Can you please just ban the troll.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-15-2014, 04:49 PM
Coach Fox:

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 49m

Fox says Moore is day to day. When he clears medical he'll be here. That's a bit more optimistic. Wolfe decision not easy

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 51m

Fox says cole fit because there was a practice squad spot open.

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 52m

Welker is exactly what we wanted. Votes as a captain and just got here

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 53m

Goes down the pats d. Praises everybody. Pats have improved. On fill ins coaching important but players most

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 54m

The loss in ne was the line where we saw where we have to move to

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 59m

Fox broncos healthy - praises pats praises bill. Hall of fame.

Welker:

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 35m

Wes not concerned about his overall health at this point. It's all about first downs and winning

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 36m

On the big goofy helmet. It was the helmet I wore. You can tell he wasn't a fan

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 38m

New England last time around. You don't realize how hard it is to get back to this point the opp is so rare

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 39m

On the revenge factor it's a new game. When season over look back on things says no reason to not play v

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 43m

On how manning and Brady make teammates better. Make em accountable

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 44m

Wes says manning and Brady are both great. A questioned he's been asked a million times

Champ:

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 37m

Champ says he's ready to go if called upon. His most frustrating year so far.

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 37m

All I care about is what's in front of me. Legacy will take care of itself. Brady has always been tough

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 36m

One thing I like about our young guys is they listen. I feel good about our chances. Nerves always there

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 39m

Champ insists that he is ready to go back to left corner spot but will do what they ask him to do

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 38m

We've had a lot to deal with but so have the Pats. Next man up.

WOODYARD

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 34m

Wesley says having the c on his chest motivates him even though it's been an up and down yr personally

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 34m

The topic this week is FINISH we r understanding that. They been hitting on it

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 32m

Not surprised by the season Julius has had. On having older guys around see way you are suppose to do it

DenBronx
01-15-2014, 11:04 PM

Nothing wrong with that statement. Would be hard to argue that he isn't. Maybe Walsh is the only other coach that you could compare him to. With Belichick I think your team is an 7-9 win a year team with just Brady. Bill makes that team, not Brady.

mouthofsouth
01-16-2014, 03:06 AM

John Fox: But, Peyton you competed against ME when I coached the Panthers!

Peyton: Oh, oh. Uh - uh- Coach, I meant to say Belichick is the best coach that ever beat me 11 times.

silkamilkamonico
01-16-2014, 03:18 AM
Good discussion on what this games means for Brady vs. Manning in one of those videos.

I also totally agree with it. Denver has to win this game, with Manning's weapons and Brady's lack of weapons, there is no excuse. All the pressure is on Manning to go out there and win this game Sunday.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-16-2014, 02:10 PM
Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 21m

Gonna be a big week for tony carter

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 23m

Broncos d. Gets ready. Champ at home. Manning double gloves despite moderate temp heavy machinery background

Not sure what he means by "Champ at home". Does that mean that Champ is not at practice, or Champ is back at his regular position????

Denver Native (Carol)
01-16-2014, 02:18 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 29m

Rahim Moore is NOT on the active roster. Nor is he practicing.

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 33m

Looks like everyone on #Broncos active roster is at practice today.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-16-2014, 04:03 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 40m

Manning said he, Tamme and Decker take turns driving. I doubt there is too much debate about the stereo.

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 48m

Fox said everyone on Broncos active roster was full participation in practice today.

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 50m

Fun nugget from Peyton: He, Decker and Tamme carpool to every home game. http://instagram.com/p/jPiDJXhwWk/

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 52m

Another Peyton Manning press conference, just a bigger crowd.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-16-2014, 04:04 PM
Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 40m

Gase. Says manning more intense than he is.