PDA

View Full Version : Left Hand Brewing calls ‘audible’ on Peyton Manning’s Bud Light choice

Denver Native (Carol)
01-14-2014, 02:51 PM
Peyton Manning’s postgame beverage of choice, Bud Light, has received a good-natured penalty flag from the clever folks at Left Hand Brewing.

After Manning professed his desire for the macrobrew in a post-game interview upon beating the Chargers, the folks at the Longmont independent craft brewery delivered a care package to Sports Authority Field at Mile High: three cases of Left Hand beer and a polite note explaining the “audible” and wishing the quarterback good luck in the AFC Championship.

“We think it’s a better call,” the letter said of Colorado craft beer intended for Manning and the team.

rest - cute - http://blogs.denverpost.com/beer/2014/01/14/left-hand-brewing-calls-audible-on-peyton-mannings-bud-light/12870/

Army Bronco
01-14-2014, 03:02 PM
This is outstanding!. Lol Great post like always from our Media Ninja Carol

Zweems56
01-14-2014, 03:08 PM
Left Hand Nitro Milk Stout so friggin good. It IS a better call.

Dzone
01-14-2014, 03:31 PM
Hope they send several cases to the Patriots on the night before the game

Denver Native (Carol)
01-14-2014, 04:01 PM
Hope they send several cases to the Patriots on the night before the game

Well of course, and hope they send several cases of rejected beer, as it would set off a severe case of the "green apple splatters"

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-14-2014, 04:13 PM
Carol, you should post this in the beer thread. :D

claymore
01-14-2014, 04:14 PM
Well of course, and hope they send several cases of rejected beer, as it would set off a severe case of the "green apple splatters"

Carol, I think thats the naughtiest thing you have ever said!!!

mouthofsouth
01-14-2014, 04:25 PM
When I saw it on you tube, I wrote a comment, "Budweiser needs to send Peyton a check for that outstanding endorsement."