01-13-2014, 08:37 PM
Just in case anyone is bored, check this out. Kaylore has a post on there

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=67841

chazoe60
01-13-2014, 08:41 PM
Those people are nuckin' futz

chazoe60
01-13-2014, 08:43 PM
I like Pags and WTE, but the vast majority of Boston sports fans I've interacted with or seen are arrogant entitled dipshits.

WTE
01-13-2014, 08:48 PM
I just read that entire thread and didn't read the words Bag of Dicks once!

That was refreshing!

chazoe60
01-13-2014, 08:49 PM
i just read that entire thread and didn't read the words bag of dicks once!

That was refreshing!
#eabodwte

Dapper Dan
01-13-2014, 10:43 PM
Originally Posted by Annihilus :
Did that dude even watch the Broncos/Chargers game? The Broncos didn't dominate anyone...the Chargers decided not to even show up until the 4th quarter. I know the 'such and such team beat themselves' cliche is pretty overused in the NFL, but that's how that game sure looked to me as I was watching it.

Kaylore:
Yeah that had nothing to do with our starter cornerback tearing his ACL at the end of the third quarter. No, no, the Chargers just "decided" to start throwing to Keenan Allen. To that point Phillip Rivers (what does he know about playing football anyway) purposely was ignoring Allen, but then they went to the sideline and said "Hey! Maybe we should throw to Allen! Yeah, that's the ticket!"

:lol:

Dapper Dan
01-13-2014, 10:48 PM
The Broncos have only had 4 injuries this year...then they changed it to 3 this year.

Edelman is better than Welker because he had more catches for more yards. :lol:

Dapper Dan
01-13-2014, 10:50 PM
Damn. Now I hope we beat them that much more. What a bunch of tards.

pulse
01-13-2014, 11:12 PM
How can anybody be shocked at New England fans downplaying and trashing an opponent on their own forum? Especially an opponent with Peyton Manning on the roster. Same old song and dance, my friends. That particular forum is well known for epic meltdowns when they lose, especially in the playoffs. Just wait and see, if you even care too. I don't.

jhildebrand
01-13-2014, 11:12 PM
Did that dude even watch the Broncos/Chargers game? The Broncos didn't dominate anyone...the Chargers decided not to even show up until the 4th quarter. I know the 'such and such team beat themselves' cliche is pretty overused in the NFL, but that's how that game sure looked to me as I was watching it.

Does this person even understand football? Division games are almost always close affairs. We have seen completely lopsided matchups in terms of talent and record where the dog is victorious. That is simply the nature of division games. Trying to read anything into a game like that is useless, futile, and naive!

Case in point, why don't the Pats have the #1 seed again? :confused: Because they couldn't beat a badly managed, sliding, scandal ridden Miami team.

NightTrainLayne
01-13-2014, 11:15 PM
Lmao

I mean sure we've lost 817% of our original 53 man roster to injury or incarceration, including virtuallly our entire offence minus Tom Brady. We've got screwed out of 2 wins by the incompetent, crooked officials and thus have to travel to Denver for the AFC Championship game, which of course fans can't do because the nobel Broncos are blocking ticket purcahses in NE, probably because they want to give back to their dedicated fans, who have stuck with them through the agony of a 13-3 season... I mean sure we had one of the team's biggest fans, an ispiration to all, Sam Berns pass away right before the biggest game of the season to date, but all that pales in comparison to the Broncos losing Von Miller and having to rely on their backup coach who used to be a head coach on a team which is basically already coached by Peyton Manning...

Damn, WTE and Pags. You guys have lost 433 players this season to injury or incarceration?

And sorry for the cockblocking ticket policy that virtually every NFL team employs in the playoffs. You guys just aren't used to going on the road.

I wish for your sakes, WTE and Pags, that you had a former head coach to rely on on your staff if Belicheck goes down, but alas you don't.

chazoe60
01-13-2014, 11:22 PM
I really get a kick out of this myth that the Pats have had it so much worse than us on the injury front. What a ******* joke.

tomjonesrocks
01-13-2014, 11:22 PM
This is their third straight year in the AFCCG. No matter who (other than Brady) is on their roster, they never seem to fall off.

It's amazing, really. Very lucky fan base and a perfect recipe for entitlement. Plus it's a pretty entitled region anyway. Hardly a shock.

chazoe60
01-13-2014, 11:24 PM
This is their third straight year in the AFCCG. No matter who (other than Brady) is on their roster, they never seem to fall off.

It's amazing, really. Very lucky fan base and a perfect recipe for entitlement. Plus it's a pretty entitled region anyway. Hardly a shock.
I miss the days when the Red Sox were cursed and the majority of Boston didn't even realize they had a football team.

tomjonesrocks
01-13-2014, 11:30 PM
I miss the days when the Red Sox were cursed and the majority of Boston didn't even realize they had a football team.

When Eason was playing and they had the gay old uniforms? True, they were occasionally competitive but that stadium was a serious shithole, and no one there gave a crap then.

chazoe60
01-13-2014, 11:34 PM
When Eason was playing and they had the gay old uniforms? True, they were occasionally competitive but that stadium was a serious shithole, and no one there gave a crap then.
Remember how the Bruins couldn't deliver a Stanley Cup for Ray Borque so the good people of Colorado decided to let him tag along with our championship squad?

Simple Jaded
01-14-2014, 07:47 AM
Does this person even understand football? Division games are almost always close affairs. We have seen completely lopsided matchups in terms of talent and record where the dog is victorious. That is simply the nature of division games. Trying to read anything into a game like that is useless, futile, and naive!

Case in point, why don't the Pats have the #1 seed again? :confused: Because they couldn't beat a badly managed, sliding, scandal ridden Miami team.

Well to be fair, j, they're used to the AFCEast, they wouldn't know what a tough division game looks like.

BroncoWave
01-14-2014, 08:02 AM
I really get a kick out of this myth that the Pats have had it so much worse than us on the injury front. What a ******* joke.

It's pretty darn close. It's pretty much splitting hairs to decide who has had it worse.

chazoe60
01-14-2014, 08:35 AM
It's pretty darn close. It's pretty much splitting hairs to decide who has had it worse.

That's what I keep saying, but if you watched the media you'd think the poor little Patsies were using orphans to fill out their team while the Broncos were experiencing the luxury of having not suffered a single injury.

WTE
01-14-2014, 08:36 AM
Remember how the Bruins couldn't deliver a Stanley Cup for Ray Borque so the good people of Colorado decided to let him tag along with our championship squad?

Yes, how could I forget. I think this is the 100th time you reminded us.

Remember when Patrick Roy couldn't control his temper and he raised his son the same way?

MasterShake
01-14-2014, 08:40 AM

I think the Boston area has won every major sports title in the last decade with the Pats currently experiencing the longest drought. I am reminded of how some Denver fans thought we would be good forever in the late 90's with the success of the Avs and the Broncos. My friend from Chicago has a joke that his Blackhawks jersey is only one Cutler choke-job away from being put on in December. I am curious to see how well Bill can keep the Pats going after Brady retires.

BroncoWave
01-14-2014, 08:41 AM
I think the Boston area has won every major sports title in the last decade with the Pats currently experiencing the longest drought. I am reminded of how some Denver fans thought we would be good forever in the late 90's with the success of the Avs and the Broncos. My friend from Chicago has a joke that his Blackhawks jersey is only one Cutler choke-job away from being put on in December. I am curious to see how well Bill can keep the Pats going after Brady retires.

Bill is gonna retire and let McD take over when Brady leaves, IMO.

MasterShake
01-14-2014, 08:51 AM

Or he will fire him if they lose to the Broncos.

Bill: "I thought you said you would destroy the Broncos from the inside, now they just knocked us out of the playoffs!"

McD: "My Lord, I had assurances that my plan would work. We stripped them of their best players, and splintered their fan base by drafting the chosen one. I don't know what...ACK! Aaaaaaaa!"

Bill (shooting lightning from his hands): "You have failed me for the last time..."

PatriotsGuy
01-14-2014, 09:21 AM
That particular forum is well known for epic meltdowns when they lose, especially in the playoffs. Just wait and see, if you even care too. I don't.

Did you read this forum after the Baltimore loss last year? What do you think this place will be like if New England wins? I mean fans are fans.

BroncoJoe
01-14-2014, 09:37 AM
No offense to my Broncos brethren, but anyone willing to post on a fan board is going to be homerish and we're all guilty of doing what they're doing over there.

Joel
01-14-2014, 10:06 AM
IIRC the writer hates the Pats.

They all do.....
The rest is just more of the guys who gave us the Tuck Rule and Brady Rule whining the refs are Out to Get Them, too. After all, they had the NERVE to call a pass uncatchable just because there were 6 yds and 2 people between the ball and Gronk (who was running AWAY from it.) We'll just ignore the fact Carolinas best pass rusher missed almost the whole second half of that game thanks to a Pats leg whip that didn't get flagged any more than their leg whip sack on Luck Saturday. Or the ticky-tack PI calls against Indy and the blatant PIs that weren't called on NE.

Sorry, NE, just because no one else shares your dangerously overinflated opinion of yourselves doesn't make you "underdogs." Again I'm struck by irony: Of the 4 teams left, the one that just broke over half a dozen season records is least full of itself. Then again, I'm glad we're not blowing our own horn as hard as the '07 Pats did. Stay classy, Denver; show 'em how it's done.

Broncolingus
01-14-2014, 10:22 AM
I'm sure it's that non-existent east-coast bias that I've misperceived for 30+ years...

Most of the Patsie fans I know have said the past couple of days that NE is better off now on the injury front than they were a month or two ago...I don't know how true that is or not, but it's just whats been said over FB...

...both teams have key injuries - period.

WTE
01-14-2014, 10:25 AM
I'm sure it's that non-existent east-coast bias that I've misperceived for 30+ years...

Most of the Patsie fans I know have said the past couple of days that NE is better off now on the injury front than they were a month or two ago...

...both teams have key injuries - period.

That's b/c a month or two ago they didn't have Talib, Dennard, Vereen, Solder, etc. etc. Getting those guys healthy for the playoffs is huge.

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 11:15 AM
No offense to my Broncos brethren, but anyone willing to post on a fan board is going to be homerish and we're all guilty of doing what they're doing over there.

I read some of it. same ole same ole. he said she said. yeah but and yeah but.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-14-2014, 11:37 AM
Last night, Vic said that the Broncos had lost 7 starters this year.

From DP article:

The Broncos have lost several starters to injury this season, including Ryan Clady, Von Miller, Kevin Vickerson, Rahim Moore and Derek Wolfe.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24901253/chris-harris-injury-broncos-cornerback-out-playoffs-torn-acl

Besides the players listed above, Vic also mentioned Koppen, and now Harris. There is a major difference between getting players back, vs losing starters for the season, at different times in the season.

Hawgdriver
01-14-2014, 01:28 PM
Did you read this forum after the Baltimore loss last year? What do you think this place will be like if New England wins? I mean fans are fans.

That's the only thing I took away from my little visit.

Our team gets no love in the national media. Everyone loves the other team. Our team is better. The other team is worse.

It's pretty dull reading.

PatriotsGuy
01-14-2014, 01:29 PM
That's the only thing I took away from my little visit.

Our team gets no love in the national media. Everyone loves the other team. Our team is better. The other team is worse.

It's pretty dull reading.

That's why I spend most of my time here in the lounge :D

slim
01-14-2014, 01:31 PM
Pags are you a member of that crappy MB?

PatriotsGuy
01-14-2014, 01:32 PM
Pags are you a member of that crappy MB?

Yes and also of Patsfans.com

slim
01-14-2014, 01:32 PM

What is your user name at both?

I am going to sign up and troll you.

PatriotsGuy
01-14-2014, 01:33 PM
what is your user name at both?

I am going to sign up and troll you.

wte

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 01:33 PM

I like Patriots planet. I go there sometimes. think I will soon here. if forgot my username and pw

slim
01-14-2014, 02:44 PM
wte

Don't be such a *****. Tell me what your handle is.

WTE
01-14-2014, 02:59 PM
Don't be such a *****. Tell me what your handle is.

Handle? It's a message board, not a CB radio dummy!

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 03:00 PM
Handle? It's a message board, not a CB radio dummy!

dummy? I mean for real WTE? over and out

WTE
01-14-2014, 03:07 PM
Pags, is your handle Rubber Duck?

PatriotsGuy
01-14-2014, 03:25 PM
Pags, is your handle Rubber Duck?

No, it's Pig Pen

chazoe60
01-14-2014, 03:28 PM
WTE, goes by Bag O' Dicks.

WTE
01-14-2014, 03:31 PM
WTE, goes by Bag O' Dicks.

Shows how much you know. I'm French.

It's Le Bag de Dicks

LawDog
01-14-2014, 03:46 PM
Shows how much you know. I'm French.

It's Le Bag de Dicks

Actually, it would be Un sac de dicks

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 03:54 PM
Actually, it would be Un sac de dicks

actually in that case, it would be "I'll have the usual please"

WTE
01-14-2014, 04:03 PM
actually in that case, it would be "I'll have the usual please"

Look deeply

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 05:13 PM
Look deeply

not you man, no way, don't do this to me WTE

Joel
01-14-2014, 06:43 PM
Last night, Vic said that the Broncos had lost 7 starters this year.

From DP article:

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24901253/chris-harris-injury-broncos-cornerback-out-playoffs-torn-acl

Besides the players listed above, Vic also mentioned Koppen, and now Harris. There is a major difference between getting players back, vs losing starters for the season, at different times in the season.
There is, indeed, but the Pats have lost a lot of huge players for the season, too.

Vince Wilfork's a potential HoF DT at a position where HoFers are comparatively rare; Tommy Kelly's "only" been a Pro Bowl alternate, but losing BOTH gutted NEs run D.
Losing LB Jerod Mayo, another former Pro Bowler, only made it worse. I'd throw in Spikes here, but believe he's perfectly healthy: Belichick just got pissy and fired him for being late to meetings.
Gronk is, well, GRONK; a torn ACL ended his season a few weeks ago and left NE with NO elite receiving threats.
Sebastian Vollmer's a two-time All Pro RT, but a broken leg ended his season.

That's what, FIVE key starters, including a couple likely HoFers, and all but one of them with multiple All Pro and/or Pro Bowl honors. Until the last couple weeks, NE was easily the most critically injured team in the AFC, if not the whole NFL.

Having said all that, yes, it's definitely significant that Aqib Talib and Alfonzo Dennard aren't playing hurt and Kyle Arrington out with injury like in our last meeting. Then again, it's not Peyton exactly lit them up that day anyway; we rode Moreno and the D to a 24-0 lead and the former kept us in the game almost singlehandedly afterward (yes, yes, Manning and DT hooked up for a TD to tie it on Mannings ONLY decent drive of the GAME.)

I'm more worried about them running on us like they did when Vickerson went out in NE and Brady abusing Webster like he did the whole second half. I'd rather face our secondary than theirs—but I'd MUCH rather have our receivers than theirs.

WTE
01-14-2014, 06:45 PM
There is, indeed, but the Pats have lost a lot of huge players for the season, too.

Vince Wilfork's a potential HoF DT at a position where HoFers are comparatively rare; Tommy Kelly's "only" been a Pro Bowl alternate, but losing BOTH gutted NEs run D.
Losing LB Jerod Mayo, another former Pro Bowler, only made it worse. I'd throw in Spikes here, but believe he's perfectly healthy: Belichick just got pissy and fired him for being late to meetings.
Gronk is, well, GRONK; a torn ACL ended his season a few weeks ago and left NE with NO elite receiving threats.
Sebastian Vollmer's a two-time All Pro RT, but a broken leg ended his season.

That's what, FIVE key starters, including a couple likely HoFers, and all but one of them with multiple All Pro and/or Pro Bowl honors. Until the last couple weeks, NE was easily the most critically injured team in the AFC, if not the whole NFL.

Having said all that, yes, it's definitely significant that Aqib Talib and Alfonzo Dennard aren't playing hurt and Kyle Arrington out with injury like in our last meeting. Then again, it's not Peyton exactly lit them up that day anyway; we rode Moreno and the D to a 24-0 lead and the former kept us in the game almost singlehandedly afterward (yes, yes, Manning and DT hooked up for a TD to tie it on Mannings ONLY decent drive of the GAME.)

I'm more worried about them running on us like they did when Vickerson went out in NE and Brady abusing Webster like he did the whole second half. I'd rather face our secondary than theirs—but I'd MUCH rather have our receivers than theirs.

Hey what's up Joel?

Hey some posters are calling you out in the Broncos Sign Marquice Cole thread. You should go check it out and defend your honor.

OrangeHoof
01-14-2014, 07:02 PM

Brady's not going to retire. There's a portrait in his attic that acquires aching knees, a rag arm and a hurt shoulder while the public Brady is immune even to the common cold.

OrangeHoof
01-14-2014, 07:03 PM

And McDiapers will bring back Tebow and vertical socks! LOL!

Joel
01-14-2014, 07:49 PM
Hey what's up Joel?

Hey some posters are calling you out in the Broncos Sign Marquice Cole thread. You should go check it out and defend your honor.
Noted and given all due consideration. ;)

WTE
01-14-2014, 09:32 PM
Noted and given all due consideration. ;)

You wimped out. You are a worser man.

tripp
01-14-2014, 09:43 PM
There are moron fans on both sides, but they sure do seen to be making a strong case that they have more at this point. I won't even read that forum because it will only encourage me to sign up and reply back to some of them.

Simple Jaded
01-15-2014, 11:11 PM
Until the last couple weeks, NE was easily the most critically injured team in the AFC, if not the whole NFL.

Horseshit.

Hawgdriver
01-16-2014, 01:58 AM
Horseshit.

Brevity hi-five.

Angel
01-16-2014, 03:44 PM
Just in case anyone is bored, check this out. Kaylore has a post on there

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=67841

Anyone that visits a pats forum should immediately go take a long shower and wash off the vileness of those ***Holes!!!

WTE
01-16-2014, 03:46 PM
Anyone that visits a pats forum should immediately go take a long shower and wash off the vileness of those ***Holes!!!

You don't sound like much of an angel to me.

slim
01-16-2014, 03:50 PM
Chaz, what's your handle at this cesspool? I am ready to ride.

slim
01-16-2014, 03:51 PM
I have about 1,000 bowl of dick jokes cued up and ready to roll.

BroncoNut
01-16-2014, 03:52 PM

me too. I am patriotsfag

chazoe60
01-16-2014, 03:55 PM

I'm not on any Pats board.

slim
01-16-2014, 03:57 PM
I'm not on any Pats board.

Oh, I thought you were trolling these fools already?

I guess maybe that was on the chief board?

slim
01-16-2014, 03:58 PM
me too. I am patriotsfag

You will fit right in.

chazoe60
01-16-2014, 03:59 PM
Oh, I thought you were trolling these fools already?

I guess maybe that was on the chief board?

The only other teams' boards I ever trolled were Chiefs planet and the Dolt board. The Dolt board is a joke. They insta ban you when they find out you're a Bronco fan. Thinnest skinned people alive. Pussies, the entire lot

slim
01-16-2014, 04:02 PM
The only other teams' boards I ever trolled were Chiefs planet and the Dolt board. The Dolt board is a joke. They insta ban you when they find out you're a Bronco fan. Thinnest skinned people alive. Pussies, the entire lot

That's right, chiefs planet is the one I was thinking of.

I tried to sign up over there but the admin never cleared me to start posting....he's probably a faggot.

chazoe60
01-16-2014, 04:12 PM
That's right, chiefs planet is the one I was thinking of.

I tried to sign up over there but the admin never cleared me to start posting....he's probably a faggot.

They hate me over there. They wish death on me on a daily basis, but they still let me post unlike the faggots at the Dolt board.

WTE
01-16-2014, 04:13 PM
I have about 1,000 bowl of dick jokes cued up and ready to roll.

Are they as funny as my Papa John and Peyton jokes?

slim
01-16-2014, 04:15 PM
Are they as funny as my Papa John and Peyton jokes?

WTE
01-16-2014, 04:22 PM

which forum?

Joel
01-16-2014, 04:33 PM
You wimped out. You are a worser man.
I objectively and consistently held my original position, without bias. Is someone a bit disappointed I didn't do a hypocritical 180° so he could call me on it? Too bad.

Horseshit.
C'mon, man, they lost a Pro Bowl RT, Pro Bowl TE, Pro Bowl DT, Pro Bowl alternate DT and Pro Bowl LB, all for the SEASON. That's ¼ of their starters gone for the year, all Pro Bowlers except for the one who was an alternate. Who else got hit that hard before we lost Miller? We lost four starters for the year, but only one was a Pro Bowler (though Vickerson would've had a good case had he finished a whole season playing the way he did before NE dislocated his hip.)

That team's held together—barely—with bubblegum and bandaids. Even with a bye I doubted they'd make the AFCCG, even vs. the perennialy defenseless Colts and their butter-fingered WRs.

WTE
01-16-2014, 04:42 PM
I objectively and consistently held my original position, without bias. Is someone a bit disappointed I didn't do a hypocritical 180° so he could call me on it? Too bad.

Then please tell us how it's unsporting. The guy was unemployed. He had no job. His profession is professional football player and an NFL team was willing to sign him and pay him thousands of dollars he wouldn't otherwise have.

Please tell us in 3 sentences or less how that is unsporting.

slim
01-16-2014, 04:56 PM
which forum?

You're smart. You can figure it out.

WTE
01-16-2014, 05:02 PM
You're smart. You can figure it out.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2111033&postcount=6617

BroncoNut
01-16-2014, 05:03 PM
smart fellow that WTE

slim
01-16-2014, 05:11 PM
smart fellow that WTE

He is very chimplike

slim
01-16-2014, 05:43 PM
WTE/Pags - you guys are right. That MB is effing boring.

Joel
01-16-2014, 06:00 PM
Then please tell us how it's unsporting. The guy was unemployed. He had no job. His profession is professional football player and an NFL team was willing to sign him and pay him thousands of dollars he wouldn't otherwise have.

Please tell us in 3 sentences or less how that is unsporting.
There are more unemployed players now that at any time except possibly the pre-draft FA period, yet they specifically chose one recently cut by a team they were playing the following week. In the Colts case, a WR who wasn't even good enough to ride the bench on a team where Kenbrell Thompkins is a STARTING WR. It's less plausible that they added him for his mad skillz than to simply get inside dope on their next opponent, which is an unfair competitive advantage since the opponent doesn't have the same info on them.

BroncoJoe
01-16-2014, 06:04 PM
There are more unemployed players now that at any time except possibly the pre-draft FA period, yet they specifically chose one recently cut by a team they were playing the following week. In the Colts case, a WR who wasn't even good enough to ride the bench on a team where Kenbrell Thompkins is a STARTING WR. It's less plausible that they added him for his mad skillz than to simply get inside dope on their next opponent, which is an unfair competitive advantage since the opponent doesn't have the same info on them.

Hogwash.

WTE
01-16-2014, 06:07 PM
smart fellow that WTE

Did Patriots Planet ban that douche slim poster yet?

Joel
01-16-2014, 06:28 PM
Hogwash.
*shrugs* There's a better case for us adding a CB that apparently just missed the cut on a team with three quite good CBs in Talib, Dennard and Arrington. With the WR Indy signed though: How good can he be if he got cut by a team whose passing game is so weak even with Tom Terrific that they're trying to RUN their way to a SB? There's a crapton of FA WRs out there; Indy just happened to sign a VERY weak WR corps' castoff a week before playing his former team, a team whose playoff hopes are every bit as dependent on their offense as ours are.

Any competitive advantage is unfair if it comes from an opportunity an opponent doesn't share. That is, it's not a case of being stronger or faster than them because they didn't spend as much time in the weight room or running wind sprints, or executing better because they didn't spend as much time on the practice field, or knowing their tendencies better because they didn't spend as much time watching game (NOT PLAY SIGNAL) film. Each team has as much chance to benefit from those things as all others do: Any consequent advantage is fairly obtained.

Access to an opponents playbook, audibles, signals etc. is an UNFAIR competitive advantage unless the opponent has reciprocal access. Anyone who says different is probably Jon Gruden—except the Bucs hired him at the start of the season, not a week before the SB.

Playbooks get returned when players are cut, but players are still expected to memorize them and aren't subjected to a memory wipe when discharged. WTE noted pro players are offered thousands (actually tens of thousands) to play; does anyone think a scrub will walk away from that if asked to diagram all the plays used by the team that fired him? That NFL coaches maintain such high ethical standards none will ask? Four years after Bountygate, when the guy in charge is back coaching a playoff team? It's legal, but ain't right.

BroncoJoe
01-16-2014, 06:30 PM
Sorry, Joel. But that's probably the second dumbest thing I've read today. Rav took top honors earlier.

Unfair competitive advantage. LOL.

WTE
01-16-2014, 06:33 PM
WTE/Pags - you guys are right. That MB is effing boring.

I had not been to that message board for years until today. It has gotten worse. As a matter of fact I checked my PM's and a poster tried sending me (and several others) a link to a virus while posing as a board admn.

LOL.

slim
01-16-2014, 06:33 PM

I hope so. That place sucks!

WTE
01-16-2014, 06:38 PM
I hope so. That place sucks!

This is the big one http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/patsfans-com-patriots-fan-forum.html

Right now there are 1,000 Patriots fans viewing which is typical. There's always a lot of people on that forum.

Joel
01-16-2014, 06:42 PM
Sorry, Joel. But that's probably the second dumbest thing I've read today. Rav took top honors earlier.

What's untrue about the statement? That it's not a competitive advantage, or not an unfair one?

WTE
01-16-2014, 06:46 PM
What's untrue about the statement? That it's not a competitive advantage, or not an unfair one?

You're the only one who thinks Indy or Denver plan on picking the brains of Branch or Cole. They don't have any "Untold Secrets" and have expressed that. Everything they need to know about NE is on tape.

It's just a very dumb argument.

slim
01-16-2014, 07:17 PM

I think I did get banned :lol:

#4posts

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-16-2014, 10:09 PM
This is the big one http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/patsfans-com-patriots-fan-forum.html

Right now there are 1,000 Patriots fans viewing which is typical. There's always a lot of people on that forum.

That's because the weather sucks in Boston and there's nothing else to do there.

WTE
01-16-2014, 10:14 PM
That's because the weather sucks in Boston and there's nothing else to do there.

Oh ha ha. Face it. Patsfans.com blows away every single Broncos forum combined.

chazoe60
01-16-2014, 10:17 PM
Then go bless them with your presence and leave us alone.

WTE
01-16-2014, 10:22 PM
Then go bless them with your presence and leave us alone.

LawDog
01-16-2014, 10:31 PM

Not sure how Tommy Tantrum's baby photo is relevant to this thread...

BroncoWave
01-16-2014, 10:36 PM

What did Rav say this time?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-16-2014, 11:15 PM

I have no account or interest there.

The Broncos team sponsored forums is pretty big too. I use to actually be a mod there. I prefer the size of this community most days, inspite of the trolls with goofy accents.

Joel
01-18-2014, 03:05 PM
You're the only one who thinks Indy or Denver plan on picking the brains of Branch or Cole. They don't have any "Untold Secrets" and have expressed that. Everything they need to know about NE is on tape.

It's just a very dumb argument.
Tape (even illegal tape) isn't as revealing as being in the huddle; that's why everyone on Denvers offense knows EXACTLY what "Omaha" means and the rest of us can only speculate. If Belichick's kept anything in reserve for the playoffs (and, whether or not he ever has cause to use it, I'd be shocked if a coach like him didn't) it's not on game tape. Tape shows the last 150 or so plays a team ran on each side of the ball; it doesn't show their whole playbook: But every member of the offense and defense is expected to know its playbook.

I don't think NFL coaches such paragons of virtue they're above asking a new player about his old playbook, nor that guys fighting to stay on ANY roster that'll have them refuse to say. Spygate and Bountygate may not (quite) have brought the NFL to "Last Boyscout" levels, but coaches and players do whatever it takes, and rationalize excuses later. And folks say I'M naïve. :rolleyes:

slim
01-18-2014, 03:18 PM

Hmmm....Mr BJ liked to us that photo too.

Interesting.

ShaneFalco
01-18-2014, 04:28 PM
their politics section makes me lol

Tned
01-18-2014, 04:34 PM
their politics section makes me lol

Bunch of right wing conservatives?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Forum Runner

ShaneFalco
01-18-2014, 04:40 PM
Bunch of right wing conservatives?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Forum Runner

check it out

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/12/political-discussion.html

Dapper Dan
01-18-2014, 06:02 PM
Oh ha ha. Face it. Patsfans.com blows ...

Yup.

WTE
01-18-2014, 06:10 PM
Yup.

fify is real dumb db.

Dapper Dan
01-18-2014, 06:11 PM
fify is real dumb db.

I didn't "fix" anything. I just took half of what you said. It's a common practice nowadays. No reason to get all butt-hurt. So, did you make it back home okay? It's starting to get dark outside.

Hawgdriver
01-18-2014, 08:40 PM
check it out

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/12/political-discussion.html

I like what I saw. Explain further, I must have missed it. To be clear, I'm pretty moderate/libertarian/**** off big gov't GO COLORADO!! GO MURICA!!

ShaneFalco
01-18-2014, 08:41 PM
No its funny, because its pretty similar to ours. I didnt really clarify.

Hawgdriver
01-18-2014, 08:42 PM
No its funny, because its pretty similar to ours. I didnt really clarify.

Ok, I got that too. That's pretty funny man.

Simple Jaded
01-19-2014, 01:11 PM
All politics forums are funny; "my cheating, lying political party >>>>>>> your cheating, lying political party"