PDA

View Full Version : Broncos vs. Patriots Numero Dos ....

Joker56
01-13-2014, 06:11 PM
OK So we are keep getting defensive guys with season ending injuries last few weeks...
Rest of the guys need to step up... can we do it ?
Manning will have to just outscore Brady...
I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE THIS GAME ...

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

:salute:

CrazyHorse
01-13-2014, 07:04 PM
I'm not so sure it will be a shoot out. I hope it is though since I like our chances if it comes to that. I get the feeling they'll stick to what worked against Indy. Blount has the hot hand at the moment. If we can stop him and their ground game while forcing them to match score for score I think we win.

Buff
01-13-2014, 08:06 PM
As a diehard NFL/Broncos fan, this week is pretty much Nirvana. After a number of lean years, I'm going to soak it all in.

There are so many subplots to this game: The two best teams in the AFC and the two best QBs of this generation, Brady and Manning trying to elevate their legacies at the end of their storied careers. Elway trying to establish himself as a top exec/GM while the belichick machine tries to solidify its dynasty. Champ trying to get his first SB ring. Welker playing against his former team. It doesn't get much better.

Traveler
01-14-2014, 05:12 AM
This game will be decided by three things that factor into most any game. We stop the run, get constant pressure on Brady, and win the TO battle. Game over!

Broncolingus
01-14-2014, 10:26 AM
This game will be decided three things that factor into most any game. We stop the run, get constant pressure on Brady, and win the TO battle. Game over!

...well said, particularly the pass rush.

Might also add a great (or at least solid) Special Teams game could help take some of pressure off...

...particuarly the defense.

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 11:02 AM
As a diehard NFL/Broncos fan, this week is pretty much Nirvana. After a number of lean years, I'm going to soak it all in.

There are so many subplots to this game: The two best teams in the AFC and the two best QBs of this generation, Brady and Manning trying to elevate their legacies at the end of their storied careers. Elway trying to establish himself as a top exec/GM while the belichick machine tries to solidify its dynasty. Champ trying to get his first SB ring. Welker playing against his former team. It doesn't get much better.

brilliant synopsis.