PDA

View Full Version : Bronco players comments today

Denver Native (Carol)
01-13-2014, 05:19 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 1h

Zane Beadles said offense was very proud of way they closed out game with 4-min offense vs SD http://instagram.com/p/jH30kiBwS8/

Decker: "We wanted to end the game with the ball in our hands." Praised aggressive play calls on final series.

Eric Decker said he'd feel better about his new job as punt returner if he hadn't tripped. http://instagram.com/p/jH2cdABwQ-/

Knowshon Moreno said Peyton Manning taught him "how to be a pro. On and off the field."

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 2h

Mike Adams said he's not worried about Jammer. "He'll bounce back."

Mike Adams: "I would love to see Champ back out there every play."

Terrance Knighton is from Connecticut. His family are all Patriots fans. "Kind of a split household right now."

Knighton: "We have the right type of guys in this locker room. No 'Me' guys."

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 3h

Terrance Knighton on lesson from first NE game, as well as Sunday vs. SD: "We have to learn how to put teams away."

pulse
01-13-2014, 05:27 PM

Terrance Knighton on lesson from first NE game, as well as Sunday vs. SD: "We have to learn how to put teams away."

Best quotes came from Knighton. I would love if Denver put New England away.

DenBronx
01-13-2014, 05:38 PM

Two good quotes from Knighton. No "me" guys. I really love that about this team. Manning only helped solidify that in the locker room. Knowshons comments also echo that about being a proffessional. I can't tell you how huge that is. These guys are all hungry right now.

And yes, we must put teams away. I would hope, if we ever get the lead in this game we would continue to be aggressive and TRUST Manning with the ball in his hands.

Broncolingus
01-14-2014, 02:21 PM

Zane Beadles said offense was very proud of way they closed out game with 4-min offense vs SD http://instagram.com/p/jH30kiBwS8/

...like Beadles comments - certainly will prob be required next game or (hopefully) two. OL (and play) has really been the most unsung part of the Broncos this year, methinks...

...that 'learning' needs to happen in the first quarter of next weeks game there, Terrance...

(...btw, thx Carol :D ...)

Slick
01-14-2014, 05:31 PM
How can the Knighton household be split? Root for family first.

CoachChaz
01-14-2014, 05:34 PM
How can the Knighton household be split? Root for family first.

If your son played for the Raiders...you wouldnt be split twice a year?

Ziggy
01-14-2014, 05:36 PM

No.

Slick
01-14-2014, 05:52 PM

I have a son? Oh shit.

OrangeHoof
01-14-2014, 06:35 PM
I have a son? Oh shit.

You don't remember the one-night fling with the tattooed chick who acted like she couldn't remember her own zip code? Well, she remembered you. Here's an invoice for back child support payments, Casanova...