PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Vs Pats AFC Championship predictions

Pages : [1] 2 3

Army Bronco
01-12-2014, 10:36 PM
34- 28 Denver

BroncoWave
01-12-2014, 10:37 PM
Shit if I know. There are a million different ways this game could go. I'm just going to be a homer and say 31-24 Denver.

Timmy!
01-12-2014, 10:50 PM
We ride.

chazoe60
01-12-2014, 10:54 PM
31-28 Broncos. Close game that gives me a heart attack and I watch overtime from Hell while I formulate my plan to haunt WTE and Pags.

tomjonesrocks
01-12-2014, 10:54 PM
Am thrilled with this win as a loss to SD would have hurt as bad as the Ravens loss last year--and it's so great seeing the locals who were 100 percent sure of victory crying in their beer.

But I can't honestly pick against Tom Brady. He's just too clutch, and Denver's just too mistake prone (or unlucky, if you prefer).

I predict the Pats win narrowly and maybe something in my house gets broken.

DenBronx
01-12-2014, 11:27 PM
Pars lose Pars lose!!!!!

OrangeHoof
01-13-2014, 12:45 AM
Frankly, I won't mind losing the Super Bowl if we can just beat the f---ing Patriots. F--- all this Boston Strong crap. They invite the terrorists to come live with them and then act surprised when the terrorists still act like terrorists.

Oh, well. Come to Colorado. Buy some pot while you're here. We'll make sure you get it in time for the kickoff.

Day1BroncoFan
01-13-2014, 01:17 AM
Broncos ftw baby!!!

WTE
01-13-2014, 10:08 AM
Just heard Chris Harris going for MRI on knee. Not good for youz guys.

Northman
01-13-2014, 10:12 AM
Broncos- 37
Pats- 34

BroncoNut
01-13-2014, 10:19 AM
Am thrilled with this win as a loss to SD would have hurt as bad as the Ravens loss last year--and it's so great seeing the locals who were 100 percent sure of victory crying in their beer.

But I can't honestly pick against Tom Brady. He's just too clutch, and Denver's just too mistake prone (or unlucky, if you prefer).

I predict the Pats win narrowly and maybe something in my house gets broken.

TJR. I hope you are incorrect and I'm sure you do too. we are mistake prone. just one ko return fumble, lost onside kick, giving up that one big play, ... all are in mind. IMO, this game is going to be on the front 4. my prediction is if the Pats offense line gets it established with Blount in the first half, we lose this game, doesn't matter by how much, we just do.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-13-2014, 10:23 AM
Today the Patriots eat and drink, for Sunday they are no more.

Army Bronco
01-13-2014, 10:24 AM
Just heard Chris Harris going for MRI on knee. Not good for youz guys.tell me bout it. Can't even buy a break.

MasterShake
01-13-2014, 10:31 AM
Brady will find a way to exploit our holes in the secondary, but if we can limit our turnovers and force a few we should win a close one. The home game is huge in this case. I can't remember the last time the Pats played a playoff game on the road so hopefully that helps us.

I'm going to say 38-30 Denver.

Northman
01-13-2014, 10:36 AM
I would gladly accept another 24-0 start with a different finish this time. Wont happen but i would love it anyway.

slim
01-13-2014, 11:03 AM
Let's dance....

GEM
01-13-2014, 11:21 AM
**** all that losing business. Our house. We will protect that house.

WTE
01-13-2014, 11:57 AM
It will be me, Pags and MNPatsFan going to the 'Ship.

chazoe60
01-13-2014, 12:00 PM
Is that a bar where Pats fans go after they get their asses whipped?

BroncoNut
01-13-2014, 12:03 PM

yeah, to blow each other in steerage.

BroncoJoe
01-13-2014, 12:20 PM
NFLN was showing a stat that Peyton has never lost to the same team twice in a season. He is 6-0 when meeting a team he lost to before in the same season.

He got this.

BroncoNut
01-13-2014, 12:24 PM
NFLN was showing a stat that Peyton has never lost to the same team twice in a season. He is 6-0 when meeting a team he lost to before in the same season.

He got this.

that's a great stat.

WTE
01-13-2014, 12:36 PM
Stats are for losers.

BroncoNut
01-13-2014, 12:39 PM
Stats are for losers.

yeah, well I guess we'll see about that.

BroncoJoe
01-13-2014, 12:40 PM
Stats are for losers.

It's actually more of a fact than a stat.

BroncoNut
01-13-2014, 12:41 PM

WTE: world's biggest looser

WTE
01-13-2014, 01:51 PM

Well since you like facts so much here's one for you.

John Fox has never beaten Belichick. He's something something like 0-6 against him.

OK, I don't know for sure what the actual record is and I am too lazy to look it up.

BroncoNut
01-13-2014, 01:53 PM

John Fox has never beaten Belichick. He's something something like 0-6 against him.

OK, I don't know for sure what the actual record is and I am too lazy to look it up.

there's a first for everything you know

NightTerror218
01-13-2014, 02:13 PM

I don't remeber fox ever going for it on 4th down or having manning pass the ball when killing the clock but he has had the broncos do both in last 3 games. Fox is not as conservative has he has been in the past. He is playing to win and not playing to not lose.

NightTerror218
01-13-2014, 02:14 PM
I preditct the last team to possess the ball wins and who wins the turnover battle. High scoring game.

WTE
01-13-2014, 02:31 PM
there's a first for everything you know

Hey Gappy (Do you mind if I call you Gappy?)

I wonder if any Patriots trolls will register on here this week?

BroncoNut
01-13-2014, 02:32 PM
**** all that losing business. Our house. We will protect that house.

just like last year when the Ravens came to town huh?

Nomad
01-13-2014, 02:33 PM
Broncos- 37
Pats- 34

That's what I'm thinking as well, but they go to OT after Pats lead most of the game.

BroncoNut
01-13-2014, 02:33 PM
Hey Gappy (Do you mind if I call you Gappy?)

Gappy. it sounds a bit disrespectful, but I guess not. how about Gapster? or the gapman? gaporamadan?

chazoe60
01-13-2014, 02:34 PM
How many of those times that BB beat Fox did BB have practice footage? I remember the Pats/Panthers SB, close game, pretty sure practice footage and stolen signs were worth quite a bit more than the 3 points that decided the game. ;)

chazoe60
01-13-2014, 02:35 PM
Gappy. it sounds a bit disrespectful, but I guess not. how about Gapster? or the gapman? gaporamadan?

Or Elgaporino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

WTE
01-13-2014, 02:39 PM
BB never had practice footage. That was made up. But do you know what was not made up?

BroncoNut
01-13-2014, 02:40 PM
BB never had practice footage. That was made up. But do you know what was not made up?

give me a break WTE. even I can't support you here.

chazoe60
01-13-2014, 02:40 PM

The stolen signals?

MNPatsFan
01-13-2014, 02:51 PM

He got this.Well NFLN is wrong because I know the Colts lost to the Pats during the 2003 regular season in Indy and then again to the Pats in the Conf. Champ game in NE.:elefant:

WTE
01-13-2014, 02:53 PM
give me a break WTE. even I can't support you here.

If you were a Sweathog your name would be Vinny Gaperino.

Nomad
01-13-2014, 02:55 PM
WTE, you nervous about this game?

MNPatsFan
01-13-2014, 02:56 PM
Pats - 35
Broncos 21

The Patriots run the ball well on the Broncos D and control the clock limiting Peyton's opportunities with the ball. Also opens up the Pats play-action passing game allowing the Pats to keep the ball away from Manning to win the game!

FanInAZ
01-13-2014, 02:57 PM
Well NFLN is wrong because I know the Colts lost to the Pats during the 2003 regular season in Indy and then again to the Pats in the Conf. Champ game in NE.:elefant:

Upon further review, MNPatsFan is correct. The Patriots beat the Colts week 13 of the 2003 season in Indianapolis, & then again in the AFCCG in New England.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/clt/2003.htm

WTE
01-13-2014, 03:00 PM
WTE, you nervous about this game?

One win away from the Super Bowl? Of course! I'm actually very nervous before every game.

But with all the injuries NE has had I would never have thought they would be in this position. I thought the Gronk ACL was the final straw.

Nomad
01-13-2014, 03:00 PM
Pats - 35
Broncos 21

The Patriots run the ball well on the Broncos D and control the clock limiting Peyton's opportunities with the ball. Also opens up the Pats play-action passing game allowing the Pats to keep the ball away from Manning to win the game!

I think Blount's done a damn good job. BRONCOS run D will have their hands full.

Nomad
01-13-2014, 03:03 PM
One win away from the Super Bowl? Of course! I'm actually very nervous before every game.

But with all the injuries NE has had I would never have thought they would be in this position. I thought the Gronk ACL was the final straw.

With all the injuries to both teams, this could be known as the MASH bowl.:lol:

underrated29
01-13-2014, 03:07 PM
MY MVP is going to be montee ball. I think he does to the pats what blount did to indy.

ima say 200+ yards and 3 tds. 3 more from peyton and one from D/ST

BroncoNut
01-13-2014, 03:10 PM
MY MVP is going to be montee ball. I think he does to the pats what blount did to indy.

ima say 200+ yards and 3 tds. 3 more from peyton and one from D/ST

the key to winning will be the run game. but you can pretty much say that about any team or any game and anytime really

BroncoNut
01-13-2014, 03:15 PM
Well NFLN is wrong because I know the Colts lost to the Pats during the 2003 regular season in Indy and then again to the Pats in the Conf. Champ game in NE.:elefant:

who is that chick in you avy? she looks like 12 years old and what is she doing? sitting on the floor by a closet? I think I am missing something

MNPatsFan
01-13-2014, 03:19 PM

But with all the injuries NE has had I would never have thought they would be in this position. I thought the Gronk ACL was the final straw.I agree completely. I also never would have predicted their complete makeover on the fly from a passing team to a running team after losing Gronk, Vince, Mayo, etc.

ShaneFalco
01-13-2014, 03:48 PM
**** Boston and their sports fans

WTE
01-13-2014, 03:53 PM
**** Boston and their sports fans

World Series Champs!

FanInAZ
01-13-2014, 06:17 PM
World Series Champs!

Purchasers of 3 WS Championships after a 94 year drought.

Runamok
01-13-2014, 06:39 PM
Stats are for losers.

Well, here's one for you. Good news/bad news.

Good news. I haven't missed a Playoff prediction, straight up, in 8 years.

Bad news. NE 35 Denver 27

Can't stop Blount, Ridley and Vereen and at the same time, stop Brady. Harris is out, Jammer is in. Oh woe is I.

Poet
01-13-2014, 06:44 PM
I hate to say it - 35-21 with the victory going to the Patriots.

The bright side is that Brady will get massacred in the SB, and he will continue his legacy of not being able to win a SB when he's required to carry a team.

Day1BroncoFan
01-13-2014, 06:54 PM
I'm predicting you people and the pats fans that say the Broncos lose are going to be wrong.

Runamok
01-13-2014, 06:54 PM
I hate to say it - 35-21 with the victory going to the Patriots.

The bright side is that Brady will get massacred in the SB, and he will continue his legacy of not being able to win a SB when he's required to carry a team.

Cinci Guy could be right here. But NE shouldn't even be in this game at all with all their injuries and other losses like Hernandeez. Impressive season.

Manning shouldn't be in any better shape playing the superbowl outside against a San Fran or Seattle defense.

FanInAZ
01-13-2014, 06:55 PM
Well, here's one for you. Good news/bad news.

Good news. I haven't missed a Playoff prediction, straight up, in 8 years.

Bad news. NE 35 Denver 27

Can't stop Blount, Ridley and Vereen and at the same time, stop Brady. Harris is out, Jammer is in. Oh woe is I.

So why aren't you part of our pick'em league?

Runamok
01-13-2014, 07:03 PM
So why aren't you part of our pick'em league?

Didn't know you had one.

Im new here and kinda a casual visitor. I'll figure it out eventulaly

OrangeHoof
01-13-2014, 07:10 PM

No, we've met our quota.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-13-2014, 08:06 PM
I'm seeing a lot of anylists and fans alike picking the Patriots to run all over Denver. They're making it sound like we won't be able to keep up with the Patriots offense. Have they forgotten we've only had one back go over 100 yards against us this year? Have they forgotten we scored the most points in NFL history?

I like our chances to outscore the Patriots.

Sunday, we ride.

WTE
01-13-2014, 08:09 PM
I am sensing some very nervous Broncos fans out there. There's a lot of anxiety and tension coming from them thar hills.

BroncoJoe
01-13-2014, 08:16 PM

Upon further review, MNPatsFan is correct. The Patriots beat the Colts week 13 of the 2003 season in Indianapolis, & then again in the AFCCG in New England.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/clt/2003.htm

It didn't seem correct to me, but posted what NFLN was showing. Maybe it's a regular season only stat.

Buff
01-13-2014, 08:16 PM
I am sensing some very nervous Broncos fans out there. There's a lot of anxiety and tension coming from them thar hills.

No way - that was all last week. Now the monkey is off our back.

WTE
01-13-2014, 08:22 PM
No way - that was all last week. Now the monkey is off our back.

Not yet. 4 - 10.

BroncoWave
01-13-2014, 08:26 PM
I really have no feel for this game at all. I'm not overly confident or overly scared. I really have my guard up for it but I feel like we really have a chance.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-13-2014, 08:29 PM

Don't mock me. It hurts, on the inside. I just thought you would really want to know how it made me feel.

Buff
01-13-2014, 08:29 PM
Not yet. 4 - 10.

Yeah, but there is no shame in an AFC Championship loss. Not that we're just happy to be here, but it's much different than the pressure of a divisional round loss.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-13-2014, 08:35 PM
Yeah, but there is no shame in an AFC Championship loss. Not that we're just happy to be here, but it's much different than the pressure of a divisional round loss.

True enough, losing to the Patriots would suck (even though I think we'll win), but losing a divisional round game again would really have sucked, especially against a team we should have beaten....a divisional rival no less that had just beaten us at home a few weeks prior.

chazoe60
01-13-2014, 08:46 PM
We'll win. We've endured as much and arguably more adversity than they have this season, we are battle tested, our offense is better, and we're at home. Broncos win

Broncos beat the Seahawks in the SB on a Champ Bailey pick 6 on the first drive of OT.

Buff
01-13-2014, 08:55 PM
True enough, losing to the Patriots would suck (even though I think we'll win), but losing a divisional round game again would really have sucked, especially against a team we should have beaten....a divisional rival no less that had just beaten us at home a few weeks prior.

Even though we're a favorite, I feel like the underdog. The Pats have dominated the matchup in recent years. They've won the Super Bowls. If they win, it will be more of the same, but if we win it can disrupt the whole thing.

Dzone
01-13-2014, 09:05 PM
This was the #1 reason we hoped for home field advantage-we wanted to make sure New England had to come to Denver for the afc championship. Well, we got what we we hoped for. It's here.

BroncoWave
01-13-2014, 09:50 PM
This was the #1 reason we hoped for home field advantage-we wanted to make sure New England had to come to Denver for the afc championship. Well, we got what we we hoped for. It's here.

And to think there were people who said we would be better off in the 5 seed having to go on the road 3 times. Clearly the 1 seed put us in a more advantageous position.

Army Bronco
01-13-2014, 09:52 PM
This was the #1 reason we hoped for home field advantage-we wanted to make sure New England had to come to Denver for the afc championship. Well, we got what we we hoped for. It's here.Yup! Just wished we had at least Harris playing. This is borderline unfair on out injuries and adversity but that's football. I would be happy if we knocked Brady out at least.

Dzone
01-13-2014, 09:53 PM
Our 12th man is just as good as Seattles. Seattle acts like they are superior fans to other cities fans because they are louder. Has anyone told them they are loud because of the acoustics of the architecture of their stadium? Some stadiums are built in a way that makes them louder. If Sportsauthority field was built different and more accoustically loud , like th e old mile high, we would be blowing away earthquake and decibel meters too.

OrangeHoof
01-13-2014, 10:02 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Retired linebacker Ray Lewis has signed a contract with New England and will suit up Sunday saying "In my heart, I've always wanted to be a Patriot and now's the time." A grinning Bill Belichick says he tried to get Jacoby Jones too but Jones is under contract. Quarterback Tom Brady says he'll get Lewis up to speed as quickly as possible for this Sunday's game and even offered to post bail for Ray Ray the next time he has a brush with the law. "I know a tight end with some good lawyers," he said.

BroncoWave
01-13-2014, 10:38 PM
Yup! Just wished we had at least Harris playing. This is borderline unfair on out injuries and adversity but that's football. I would be happy if we knocked Brady out at least.

The Pats are without Gronk, Wilfork, and Mayo. Both teams have it pretty bad injury-wise. Injuries will be no excuse for either team as both teams are fighting them.

Dzone
01-13-2014, 10:49 PM
Patriots have a guy starting, Sealver Siliga, who couldnt even make the team here. He has 3 sacks on the season

CrazyHorse
01-13-2014, 11:04 PM
9G9139DXvNY

Bailey's gonna do it again!

Army Bronco
01-13-2014, 11:07 PM
Yup! Just wished we had at least Harris playing. This is borderline unfair on out injuries and adversity but that's football. I would be happy if we knocked Brady out at least.

The Pats are without Gronk, Wilfork, and Mayo. Both teams have it pretty bad injury-wise. Injuries will be no excuse for either team as both teams are fighting them.We have Clady, Von, Harris, Moore, Wolfe. If welker takes another bad headshot, he will be out too. Plus Duke gets hurt almost every game for at least a little while

CrazyHorse
01-13-2014, 11:25 PM
We have Clady, Von, Harris, Moore, Wolfe. If welker takes another bad headshot, he will be out too. Plus Duke gets hurt almost every game for at least a little while

Walton too. DRC, Welker, J.Thomas, Bailey, and Woody all missed time too.

BroncoWave
01-13-2014, 11:28 PM
We have Clady, Von, Harris, Moore, Wolfe. If welker takes another bad headshot, he will be out too. Plus Duke gets hurt almost every game for at least a little while

Yes, I am well aware of our injuries. I'm also well aware of NE's injuries. Both teams have been decimated. It's silly to try to say we have had it rough with injuries and NE hasn't.

Army Bronco
01-13-2014, 11:33 PM

Yes, I am well aware of our injuries. I'm also well aware of NE's injuries. Both teams have been decimated. It's silly to try to say we have had it rough with injuries and NE hasn't.Brother, even our HC was out!....wtf...lol

Runamok
01-13-2014, 11:37 PM
Yes, I am well aware of our injuries. I'm also well aware of NE's injuries. Both teams have been decimated. It's silly to try to say we have had it rough with injuries and NE hasn't.

NE IR list also includes Tommy Kelly, starting DL, and LB Spikes on defense so basically their entire middle, plus Vollmer, their starting RT, according to the NFL

BroncoWave
01-13-2014, 11:40 PM
Brother, even our HC was out!....wtf...lol

One of their star players murdered someone right before the season.

All I'm saying is that both teams have had injuries, both have had distractions, both have had adversity. It seems like you are trying to come up with a built-in excuse if we lose.

Runamok
01-13-2014, 11:45 PM

Yeah, forgot about him. Huge loss in June or July, I think.

And their two new WRs, Dobson and Thombkins, are out, maybe IR

yeah, I'd say that they've had some set backs.

Army Bronco
01-14-2014, 12:14 AM
Brother, even our HC was out!....wtf...lol

All I'm saying is that both teams have had injuries, both have had distractions, both have had adversity. It seems like you are trying to come up with a built-in excuse if we lose. I hate these drawn out debates that ends up with someone assuming someone's thoughts. you are right I'm wrong..I'm moving on. If we don't win this game we absolutely suck because we are on the same shitty stance as these ****s in NE that I absolutely despise...better?Edit: this statement is as much an excuse as me finding out today that I tore my meniscus so I shouldnt go on my usual 7 mile runs up a Fort Huachuca MTN tomorrow morning.

aberdien
01-14-2014, 01:42 AM
We probably have faced more adversity in terms of injuries and the like this season than NE. But NE is like right up there with us, so to act like it's unfair that we have had so much shit against us is silly. All teams in the NFL have to deal with that stuff. Just so happens probably the two who dealt with it the most are us and NE.

Honestly, if we lose to New England i'm going to be so bummed. Way more than if we were to make it to the Superbowl and lose. I will kick somebody's ass if the Patriots beat us.

MNPatsFan
01-14-2014, 09:43 AM
I would be happy if we knocked Brady out at least.Why do people hope for injuries to the opposing team's players?:tsk:

I never hope or wish for any player to get injured. I didn't even hope or wish for Jack Tatum to get injured even though he intentionally tried to injure players, including Darryl Stingley whom he paralyzed. Karma, however, seemed to present itself with Tatum developing diabetes and losing toes, legs and ultimately his life to the malady.

BroncoJoe
01-14-2014, 09:44 AM
Man, it's going to be a great Championship weekend. The four teams left are the class of their respective conferences. Can't wait for Sunday!

WTE
01-14-2014, 10:08 AM
The Pats are without Gronk, Wilfork, and Mayo. Both teams have it pretty bad injury-wise. Injuries will be no excuse for either team as both teams are fighting them.

Along w/ Wilfork's replacement Tommy Kelly who was playing better than Vince this year. And Sebastian Vollmer perhaps one of the biggest losses that nobody outside of NE is talking about enough.

Army Bronco
01-14-2014, 11:10 AM
I would be happy if we knocked Brady out at least.Why do people hope for injuries to the opposing team's players?:tsk:

I never hope or wish for any player to get injured. I didn't even hope or wish for Jack Tatum to get injured even though he intentionally tried to injure players, including Darryl Stingley whom he paralyzed. Karma, however, seemed to present itself with Tatum developing diabetes and losing toes, legs and ultimately his life to the malady.I don't want Brady injured, just knocked the **** out. Haven't you ever knocked anyone out? Feels good..lol

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 11:19 AM
Why do people hope for injuries to the opposing team's players?:tsk:

I never hope or wish for any player to get injured. I didn't even hope or wish for Jack Tatum to get injured even though he intentionally tried to injure players, including Darryl Stingley whom he paralyzed. Karma, however, seemed to present itself with Tatum developing diabetes and losing toes, legs and ultimately his life to the malady.
it's not good karma, that's for sure

Army Bronco
01-14-2014, 11:21 AM
Why do people hope for injuries to the opposing team's players?:tsk:

it's not good karma, that's for sureNo such thing as karma. Edit: I know this first hand. You risk your like for someone, you get jack shit good karma in return. People do something horrible, unless they are caught, nothing happens. This isn't fairy tale land.

WTE
01-14-2014, 11:37 AM
Separated at Birth

4103 4104

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 11:38 AM
No such thing as karma. Edit: I know this first hand. You risk your like for someone, you get jack shit good karma in return. People do something horrible, unless they are caught, nothing happens. This isn't fairy tale land.

I don't want to get into this with you AB. I didn't mean anything by it/it's just a saying. have a great day

weazel
01-14-2014, 11:44 AM
NE 45 - Den 35

WTE
01-14-2014, 11:48 AM
No such thing as karma.

Actually there might be. For example just last week Joel was being very condescending about the injury to Brandon Spikes. Kinda a douche actually.

Next thing you know you guys lose your best CB.

Blame it on Joel. Karma.

Ravage!!!
01-14-2014, 11:49 AM
I think Denver gets whipped. I HATE saying it, and even worse believing it. But Denver doesn't have the defense to stop anyone. I would much rather lose to ANYONE (well, other than the Raiders or Chiefs) than to NE....but I'm just not feeling confident. I haven't seen anything from our team that brings confidence.

NE 45 - DEN 31

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 11:51 AM
Actually there might be. For example just last week Joel was being very condescending about the injury to Brandon Spikes. Kinda a douche actually.

Next thing you know you guys lose your best CB.

Blame it on Joel. Karma.

do NOT put that evil on us WTE!!!!!! Do not do it!!!!!!!!! way low!!!!!!!!

Army Bronco
01-14-2014, 12:02 PM
Separated at Birth

4103 4104This is some funny stuff...lmao

Army Bronco
01-14-2014, 12:02 PM
No such thing as karma. Edit: I know this first hand. You risk your like for someone, you get jack shit good karma in return. People do something horrible, unless they are caught, nothing happens. This isn't fairy tale land.

I don't want to get into this with you AB. I didn't mean anything by it/it's just a saying. have a great dayno worries brother.

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 12:06 PM
I think Denver gets whipped. I HATE saying it, and even worse believing it. But Denver doesn't have the defense to stop anyone. I would much rather lose to ANYONE (well, other than the Raiders or Chiefs) than to NE....but I'm just not feeling confident. I haven't seen anything from our team that brings confidence.

NE 45 - DEN 31

I think our chances are slim because of the D. . I can totally see this scenario unfolding. wee need huge points.

weazel
01-14-2014, 12:07 PM

NE 45 - DEN 31

I agree. Anytime a team wants to throw against us, they can... easily

Army Bronco
01-14-2014, 12:09 PM

NE 45 - DEN 31

I agree. Anytime a team wants to throw against us, they can... easilyI would like to disagree but I can't, not without Harris.

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 12:10 PM

especially Tom and Edelman. they are going to carve us up.

Ravage!!!
01-14-2014, 12:14 PM

Belicheck was probably the greatest defensive mind BEFORE becoming the HC of the Patriots. Yes they have had injuries, but Belicheck is just BETTER at defense than everyone else. EVERYONE else. Then you have Brady to take care of the offense. Man how easy it must be to be Belicheck and do his job shoring up that D when he doesn't even have to worry about the other side of the ball.

We have Manning to take over our offense, but I get the feeling that Manning THINKS toooooo much. He is SO prepared, and so OVERLY prepared, that he tries to over think in big moments. I just want to tell Manning "dude, you are sooooo prepared... just go out and play and have fun. Because I can tell when you are just having fun and playing, and when you are, you are UNSTOPPABLE."

The difference will be that we don't have a Belicheck for the defense.

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 12:15 PM
we are going to be the 2nd place AFC champions

PatriotsGuy
01-14-2014, 12:32 PM
especially Tom and Edelman. they are going to carve us up.

I would remind you to refer to Julian by his proper title of minitron. Thank you

weazel
01-14-2014, 12:33 PM
Belicheck was probably the greatest defensive mind BEFORE becoming the HC of the Patriots. Yes they have had injuries, but Belicheck is just BETTER at defense than everyone else. EVERYONE else. Then you have Brady to take care of the offense. Man how easy it must be to be Belicheck and do his job shoring up that D when he doesn't even have to worry about the other side of the ball.

We have Manning to take over our offense, but I get the feeling that Manning THINKS toooooo much. He is SO prepared, and so OVERLY prepared, that he tries to over think in big moments. I just want to tell Manning "dude, you are sooooo prepared... just go out and play and have fun. Because I can tell when you are just having fun and playing, and when you are, you are UNSTOPPABLE."

The difference will be that we don't have a Belicheck for the defense.

But we have JDR!!!! :tsk:

BB wasn't so great before Brady... come to think of it, he wasn't much for the Browns either. I remember the Broncos taking care of him back then

WTE
01-14-2014, 12:37 PM
come to think of it, he wasn't much for the Browns either. I remember the Broncos taking care of him back then

He was well on his way to taking the browns to great new heights when Modell took the wheels off that organization and moved them to baltimore.

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 12:58 PM
I would remind you to refer to Julian by his proper title of minitron. Thank you

Julian? like Romeo and Julian? omg, too funny. bitch can catch though

PatriotsGuy
01-14-2014, 01:01 PM
Julian? like Romeo and Julian? omg, too funny. bitch can catch though

I like to say it with a french accent and then sort of toss my head to the left

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 01:02 PM
I like to say it with a french accent and then sort of toss my head to the left

lol, I hope we end up in the same nursing home

underrated29
01-14-2014, 01:05 PM
Seriously guys?

This is the one team I did want to face.......how is a team that had to luck it's way to an overtime field goal against us, going to suddenly whoop up on us?

We are going to run through their defense like the bad Mexican food Chaz ate through him. This is the game I am most confident about. Our guys are playing mean right now......no more whining wrs like last time. We are going to CRUSH the pats defense and scoreboard!!!

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 01:07 PM
Seriously guys?

This is the one team I did want to face.......how is a team that had to luck it's way to an overtime field goal against us, going to suddenly whoop up on us?

We are going to run through their defense like the bad Mexican food Chaz ate through him. This is the game I am most confident about. Our guys are playing mean right now......no more whining wrs like last time. We are going to CRUSH the pats defense and scoreboard!!!

ok UR. whatever you say buddy

PatriotsGuy
01-14-2014, 01:10 PM
Seriously guys?

I'm sorry, I can't take anyone that sleeps in their car seriously.

Slick
01-14-2014, 01:12 PM
A lot of posters were squaking about revenge tours, spanking the Patriots, bring 'em on, all that. Now that it is upon us, ball sacks have shriveled up.

Slick
01-14-2014, 01:13 PM
Well except U29. It seems.

Buff
01-14-2014, 01:14 PM
A lot of posters were squaking about revenge tours, spanking the Patriots, bring 'em on, all that. Now that it is upon us, ball sacks have shriveled up.

No way man - this is what I wanted all along. Why wouldn't you? As I said in another thread, this is as good as it gets as a football fan.

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 01:14 PM

I'm not sure who specifically you are talking about, but Weazel sure hopes it wasn't him

weazel
01-14-2014, 01:15 PM

not me...

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 01:16 PM
not me...

Ok St. Peter

Army Bronco
01-14-2014, 01:16 PM
A lot of posters were squaking about revenge tours, spanking the Patriots, bring 'em on, all that. Now that it is upon us, ball sacks have shriveled up.I really wanted it....before Harris got hurt. I just don't trust Webster, Jam, or Carter. If Harris was good, I'm in. I still think we can do this, Im just not as confident as I was going into the SD game.

weazel
01-14-2014, 01:18 PM
Ok St. Peter

I don't think I've ever posted that the Broncos would kick anyone's ass... I'm the pessimistic fan, remember?

broncofaninfla
01-14-2014, 01:18 PM
I liked how Denver slow things down against San Diego and dominated the time of possession but I don't think that's going to work this weekend. I think we'll have to score above the mid 30's to win this one so I can see Gase and Manning opening up the offense a little more for this game. Our defense was pretty solid against the Bolts running game, hoping they can do that against NE and make them one demensional then force some mistakes/sacks in the passing game.

I remember earlier this year when we played them and lost thinking to myself that I hope we meet them again because I felt we could beat them if we didn't beat ourselves. Fingers crossed Denver limits the mistakes and stays fired up all 4 quarters.

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 01:20 PM
I really wanted it....before Harris got hurt. I just don't trust Webster, Jam, or Carter. If Harris was good, I'm in. I still think we can do this, Im just not as confident as I was going into the SD game.

I'm not as doubtful of the JamWebCam issue as you are, but Harris Jr.'s been a baller pretty much as needed and I do think giving up the big plays are our weaknesses. if Julian Thomas doesn't step up late in the 4 th last Sunday against the Chargers,, I'm not so sure we'd be having this discussion

Slick
01-14-2014, 01:21 PM
No way man - this is what I wanted all along. Why wouldn't you? As I said in another thread, this is as good as it gets as a football fan.

I would have much rather played the Colts. I just can't help but think that Peyton's team once again loses to Bill and Tom. If we win, it would be extremely satisfying but if we lose it will be devastating. I'm too old for those types of highs and lows, Buff.

I'm not sure who specifically you are talking about, but Weazel sure hopes it wasn't him

All those people talking shit know who they are. I'm not calling them out, I'm just surprised to see all of the doom and gloom predictions now that this week is upon us after all the shit that was talked.

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 01:21 PM
I don't think I've ever posted that the Broncos would kick anyone's ass... I'm the pessimistic fan, remember?

ok, that's twice now

PatriotsGuy
01-14-2014, 01:22 PM
All I know is if New England wins I'm back here crapping all over you guys and if they lose, well, it's been nice knowing you.

MNPatsFan
01-14-2014, 01:23 PM
A lot of posters were squaking about revenge tours, spanking the Patriots, bring 'em on, all that. Now that it is upon us, ball sacks have shriveled up.GEM has a ball sack???:shocked:

Wow that is a real downer.:tsk:

GEM, please tell me this isn't true!!!!:laugh:

weazel
I would have much rather played the Colts. I just can't help but think that Peyton's team once again loses to Bill and Tom. If we win, it would be extremely satisfying but if we lose it will be devastating. I'm too old for those types of highs and lows, Buff.

All those people talking shit know who they are. I'm not calling them out, I'm just surprised to see all of the doom and gloom predictions now that this week is upon us after all the shit that was talked.

running game goes to the Broncos, but NE won't have to run. Our defense is so weak against the pass it just doesnt matter how much time we take off the clock with the run or stopping their run. I could see them putting up 50+ against this weak ass secondary. On top of that, the Broncos only have 1 guy that can get close to the QB

Slick
All I know is if New England wins I'm back here crapping all over you guys and if they lose, well, it's been nice knowing you.

WTE's gloating will make me want to quit this place.

weazel
01-14-2014, 01:25 PM
Ok St. Peter

I have no idea what this means.

PatriotsGuy
01-14-2014, 01:25 PM
running game goes to the Broncos, but NE won't have to run. Our defense is so weak against the pass it just doesnt matter how much time we take off the clock with the run or stopping their run. I could see them putting up 50+ against this weak ass secondary. On top of that, the Broncos only have 1 guy that can get close to the QB

Who are the receivers Brady is throwing to in this scenario?

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 01:26 PM
I have no idea what this means.

strike 3 you are out. :cokcrows:

weazel

they could have Wilfork out there beating our DB's

weazel
strike 3 you are out. :cokcrows:

and again... I have no idea what you are trying to do

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 01:27 PM

Julian and Amanda

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 01:27 PM
and again... I have no idea what you are trying to do

nevermind Weazel.

PatriotsGuy
01-14-2014, 01:31 PM
I don't know that anyone other than Julian and Amanda dola are going to play

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 01:32 PM

Tom has a lot of weapons.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-14-2014, 01:32 PM

Troy Brown is available.

PatriotsGuy
01-14-2014, 01:33 PM
Troy Brown is available.

You think he still has wheels?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-14-2014, 01:35 PM
You think he still has wheels?

Oh yeah, for sure. You guys should totally put him in the game plan for atleast 25 snaps.

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 01:37 PM
what town do the patriots play their homegames? I thought it was foxborough. did I misspell it or something?

PatriotsGuy
01-14-2014, 01:40 PM
what town do the patriots play their homegames? I thought it was foxborough. did I misspell it or something?

It is spelled both Foxborough and Foxboro http://foxborough.patch.com/groups/opinion/p/poll-is-it-foxborough-or-foxboro

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 01:45 PM
It is spelled both Foxborough and Foxboro http://foxborough.patch.com/groups/opinion/p/poll-is-it-foxborough-or-foxboro

well, until I get it right, I will not get my password and username over at homoplanet

WTE
01-14-2014, 01:49 PM
Seriously guys?

ok UR. whatever you say buddy

LOL. I think he forgot Belichick deferred in OT.

aberdien
01-14-2014, 01:52 PM

I think you forgot Peyton was about to drive the ball right down the field if not for a stupid mistake that handed the ball to your shit team in field goal range.

weazel
01-14-2014, 01:53 PM
I think you forgot Peyton was about to drive the ball right down the field if not for a stupid mistake that handed the ball to your shit team in field goal range.

problem is, this team seems to make those mistakes in every game.

underrated29
01-14-2014, 01:54 PM

I think brady will forget how easy it is to pass on us when DRC is in the game.

aberdien
01-14-2014, 01:59 PM
problem is, this team seems to make those mistakes in every game.

Yeah but the Patriots didn't beat us. They got lucky that we decided to nap most of the second half/OT.

Army Bronco
01-14-2014, 02:02 PM
All I know is if New England wins I'm back here crapping all over you guys and if they lose, well, it's been nice knowing you.If Denver wins, not taking a crap on you guys. If Denver loses, I'm taking a hiatus from football for awhile, like I did last year. Definitely won't watch the SB. Didn't watch it last year either.

PatriotsGuy
01-14-2014, 02:04 PM
If Denver wins, not taking a crap on you guys. If Denver loses, I'm taking a hiatus from football for awhile, like I did last year. Definitely won't watch the SB. Didn't watch it last year either.

I can't not watch the super bowl, I enjoy football too much.

WTE
01-14-2014, 02:19 PM
WTE's gloating will make me want to quit this place.

Well if you guys win can you promise not to tease me?

I'm a lot more sensitive and emotional than you realize.

weazel
01-14-2014, 02:22 PM
Yeah but the Patriots didn't beat us. They got lucky that we decided to nap most of the second half/OT.

and make costly mistakes, like fumbles and touching punted balls to make them live. Like I said, this team makes bonehead plays that end up costing them at inopportune times.

BTW, taking a nap in the 2nd half is John Fox football.

Slick
01-14-2014, 02:34 PM

LOL, but you've tormented us for like 10 years WTE. I don't know if I can make that promise.

BroncoJoe
01-14-2014, 02:35 PM
Bunch of puzzies. We're going to destroy the Patsies.

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 02:36 PM

I won't. I want you to continue to be an active member here.

PatriotsGuy
01-14-2014, 02:39 PM
Bunch of puzzies. We're going to destroy the Patsies.

I just e-mailed this to Brady, you're doomed

BroncoJoe
01-14-2014, 02:42 PM
I just e-mailed this to Brady, you're doomed

I'll make sure to wear my iron undies.

With a lock.

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 03:00 PM
I'll make sure to wear my iron undies.

With a lock.

tom's dick is a blowtorch.

Slick
01-14-2014, 03:02 PM
Anyone here remember WTE's "Ho Ho Ho The Patriots are 5-0" "Ho Ho Ho The Patriots are 6-0" threads over at Broncomania? That was you wasn't it?

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 03:06 PM
Anyone here remember WTE's "Ho Ho Ho The Patriots are 5-0" "Ho Ho Ho The Patriots are 6-0" threads over at Broncomania? That was you wasn't it?

please tell me that this is not so.

WTE
01-14-2014, 03:24 PM

No, that was PatriotsRuleYou who later became PatriotsRuler I believe. He was the guy who drank boxed wine, sat on his Daddy's lap while perusing the Internet and had a weekly subscription to Vegas Daily.

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 03:42 PM
No, that was PatriotsRuleYou who later became PatriotsRuler I believe. He was the guy who drank boxed wine, sat on his Daddy's lap while perusing the Internet and had a weekly subscription to Vegas Daily.

iow, a gay patfan like you and pags

WTE
01-14-2014, 03:45 PM
Seriously guys?

iow, a gay patfan like you and pags

You would have loved PR Gappy. He was classic. He called everyone Old Sport, or Chap or something like that.

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 03:53 PM
You would have loved PR Gappy. He was classic. He called everyone Old Sport, or Chap or something like that.

probably. what happened to him? did he die or something?

WTE
01-14-2014, 03:57 PM
probably. what happened to him? did he die or something?

Perma banned by the Evil Steve Harbula and Jared.

BroncoNut
01-14-2014, 03:59 PM
Perma banned by the Evil Steve Harbula and Jared.

those dickeaters. I like a lot of personalities that end up on the short side of a permabann

Buff
01-14-2014, 04:55 PM

So it was you then.

Dzone
01-14-2014, 05:30 PM
CB Marquis Cole, who was cut by new england on dec 26, just signed by denver. Advantage Denver..hahahahaa

BroncoWave
01-14-2014, 06:24 PM

NE 45 - DEN 31

I'm sorry, but you are off your rocker if you think we are losing this game by 2 touchdowns. We may very well lose, but it's not going to be by 14.

Manning has played 34 games for the Broncos and out biggest loss in that time is by 10, every other loss being by 7 or less.

Without Gronk their offense just isn't the same. I think you are being overly pessimistic about this one.

And we don't have the defense to stop anyone? Really? Did you miss the last 3 games we have played? The defense has been outstanding during them. The only reason SD started scoring was because Allen started torching Jammer. NE doesn't have a WR even close to as fast as Allen, so that won't be as big of a concern.

WTE
01-15-2014, 10:59 AM
Wow. Great journalism. :Rollseyes:

weazel
01-15-2014, 11:21 AM

seems fair and unbiased to me ;)

BroncoNut
01-15-2014, 11:32 AM
I'm sorry, but you are off your rocker if you think we are losing this game by 2 touchdowns. We may very well lose, but it's not going to be by 14.

Manning has played 34 games for the Broncos and out biggest loss in that time is by 10, every other loss being by 7 or less.

Without Gronk their offense just isn't the same. I think you are being overly pessimistic about this one.

And we don't have the defense to stop anyone? Really? Did you miss the last 3 games we have played? The defense has been outstanding during them. The only reason SD started scoring was because Allen started torching Jammer. NE doesn't have a WR even close to as fast as Allen, so that won't be as big of a concern.

yeah, our defense is great.. the only reason sd started scoring was because they were torching one of our corners, but aside from that triviality......

BroncoWave
01-15-2014, 01:13 PM

yeah, our defense is great.. the only reason sd started scoring was because they were torching one of our corners, but aside from that triviality......

You must have missed the part in which I said that NE doesn't have a WR who can do to us what Allen did.

BroncoNut
01-15-2014, 01:16 PM
You must have missed the part in which I said that NE doesn't have a WR who can do to us what Allen did.

you must have missed the part where I said there are a lot of wide receiver that can do damage to our secondary. wait, maybe I didn't say that. and also, Keenan Allen is a Rookie in case you haven't noticed, so don't try and get cute with me

WTE
01-15-2014, 01:18 PM

Jammer will be running downfield looking at the back side of # 80 while staring at his ass like the little fag he is.

weazel
01-15-2014, 01:28 PM
Jammer will be running downfield looking at the back side of # 80 while staring at his ass like the little fag he is.

so will Brady. They will all be dreaming about the showers after the game as well

PatriotsGuy
01-15-2014, 01:42 PM

They read some of that article on the sports hub this morning. It was comical

WTE
01-15-2014, 01:44 PM
They read some of that article on the sports hub this morning. It was comical

I'll have to go read it.

PatriotsGuy
01-15-2014, 01:47 PM
I'll have to go read it.

This part was good
At age 32 and with more brutal blows to the head than he would care to remember, Wes Welker isn't the receiver he used to be.

Belichick let Welker walk from New England.

Fox took Welker off the street and made him feel wanted in Denver.

Remind me again: What happens to nice guys in sports?

awww Fox made him feel wanted!!

WTE
01-15-2014, 01:55 PM
This part was good

awww Fox made him feel wanted!!

I just read it. That was my favorite part too.

I'm sure you have heard Micheal Felger say multiple times he knows for sure Wes had multiple concussions in NE that he tried to hide and Belichick knew his skills were about to rapidly decline.

PatriotsGuy
01-15-2014, 01:56 PM
I just read it. That was my favorite part too.

I'm sure you have heard Micheal Felger say multiple times he knows for sure Wes had multiple concussions in NE that he tried to hide and Belichick knew his skills were about to rapidly decline.

Yeah but I also know Felger is a douche and the Wood isn't that hot

WTE
01-15-2014, 01:58 PM
Yeah but I also know Felger is a douche and the Wood isn't that hot

The Wood is kinda cute.

PatriotsGuy
01-15-2014, 02:01 PM
The Wood is kinda cute.

Yeah but people make her out to be something much more than she is.

PatriotsGuy
01-15-2014, 02:06 PM
Brady wasn't at practice today.

WTE
01-15-2014, 02:09 PM
Brady wasn't at practice today.

Prolly sick. Mallet was Peyton at practice today and said he screamed "Omaha" a lot.

CoachChaz
01-15-2014, 02:12 PM
Everyone already knows what Omaha means

underrated29
01-15-2014, 02:13 PM
He was lathering up in the shower

Dzone
01-15-2014, 02:16 PM
We didnt have Julius Thomas in that last game. New England will have no answer for him. He is going to destroy new england and we are going to hang 40+, maybe 50 on them. Plus we have a better punt returner who wont blow the game. I see it going down 48-24 denver

PatriotsGuy
01-15-2014, 02:17 PM
We didnt have Julius Thomas in that last game. New England will have no answer for him. He is going to destroy new england and we are going to hang 40+, maybe 50 on them. Plus we have a better punt returner who wont blow the game. I see it going down 48-24 denver

You should bet your house in Vegas then

WTE
01-15-2014, 02:19 PM

When it comes to covering Julius I highly recommend you keep your eye on # 91.

PatriotsGuy
01-15-2014, 02:20 PM
When it comes to covering Julius I highly recommend you keep your eye on # 91.

shhh

WTE
01-15-2014, 02:27 PM
It's time to play some Manning Face. Crank it up boys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NToHLWgabo

atwater27
01-15-2014, 02:31 PM
Jamie Collins is a beast and totally makes me nervous in this game. I hope Fox and Manning are prepared for him.

slim
01-15-2014, 02:35 PM
Jamie Collins is a beast and totally makes me nervous in this game. I hope Fox and Manning are prepared for him.

He's a rookie. I'm pretty sure he is the one that needs to be prepared.

PatriotsGuy
01-15-2014, 02:37 PM
He's a rookie. I'm pretty sure he is the one that needs to be prepared.

Like Montee Ball? Collins is starting to look comfortable in the defense.

slim
01-15-2014, 02:39 PM
Like Montee Ball? Collins is starting to look comfortable in the defense.

Yes, like Montee Ball. Very good Pags. Those basic football courses you've been taking are really starting to pay off!

WTE
01-15-2014, 02:42 PM
Confirmed: Brady not feeling well. At least it wasn't an injury from Colts game.

BroncoJoe
01-15-2014, 02:43 PM
We're going to smoke you fags.

slim
01-15-2014, 02:43 PM
Confirmed: Brady not feeling well. At least it wasn't an injury from Colts game.

Maybe a little of the cum tummy today? Probably should take a few less dick's in his mouth leading up to the big game...JMO.

PatriotsGuy
01-15-2014, 02:45 PM
Yes, like Montee Ball. Very good Pags. Those basic football courses you've been taking are really starting to pay off!

Don't you dare, just admit that your ridiculous assertion that a rookie can't make an impact was stupid and move on.

slim
01-15-2014, 02:47 PM
Don't you dare, just admit that your ridiculous assertion that a rookie can't make an impact was stupid and move on.

I didn't say that.

I said that a rookie being relied upon to cover one of the best TE in football and defending one of the greatest QB of all time, may want to do a little extra preparation before the big game.

PatriotsGuy
01-15-2014, 02:49 PM
I didn't say that.

I said that a rookie being relied upon to cover one of the best TE in football and defending one of the greatest QB of all time, may want to do a little extra preparation before the big game.

Just shut your whore mouth

slim
01-15-2014, 02:50 PM
Just shut your whore mouth

You should pass that advice on to Tom so he doesn't miss any more practice time this week!

#cumtummy

WTE
01-15-2014, 02:54 PM
Maybe a little of the cum tummy today? Probably should take a few less dick's in his mouth leading up to the big game...JMO.

Maybe he just needs smaller dicks like yours.

Timmy!
01-15-2014, 03:07 PM
The Patsie fans are adorable when they are nervous.

broncobryce
01-15-2014, 03:16 PM
45-38 Broncos. I thought we would lose against San Diego, but the way our D played so inspired, I'm now convinced we can win against anybody.

CoachChaz
01-15-2014, 03:25 PM
I predict the winner will have more points than the losers and no matter which team that is...life will go on

WTE
01-15-2014, 03:28 PM

Donk fans are so adorable when they dress up.

PatriotsGuy
01-15-2014, 03:38 PM

I'm not nervous Timmy, the Patriots are underdogs which means they are the expected losers. House money.

Buff
01-15-2014, 03:39 PM
I'm not nervous Timmy, the Patriots are underdogs which means they are the expected losers. House money.

Good point, everyone is expecting them to lose.

PatriotsGuy
01-15-2014, 03:42 PM

I know! Just go read all the expert analysis!!

WTE
01-15-2014, 03:44 PM

Not me. Lamar Hunt Trophy coming back on Patriots team plane.

aberdien
01-15-2014, 03:46 PM
It's hilarious that Tommy Boy is trying to make it seem like they're the underdogs.

PatriotsGuy
01-15-2014, 03:47 PM
It's hilarious that Tommy Boy is trying to make it seem like they're the underdogs.

http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_lines.shtml

Oh look, they are

chazoe60
01-15-2014, 03:48 PM
Not me. Lamar Hunt Trophy coming back on Patriots team plane.

Transporting stolen goods across state lines is a felony, the last thing the Pats need is to start another off season with a felony.

WTE
01-15-2014, 03:48 PM

Oh look, they are

Abby should just stick to Raspberry Berets.

aberdien
01-15-2014, 03:49 PM

Oh look, they are

Yeah cuz that shit matters a ton.

PatriotsGuy
01-15-2014, 03:50 PM
Yeah cuz that shit matters a ton.

How else is the underdog determined?

Here is a bunch of other sports books

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/

Every one has Denver as the favorite but you're saying it's hilarious that Brady is just repeating that?

Buff
01-15-2014, 04:10 PM

Every one has Denver as the favorite but you're saying it's hilarious that Brady is just repeating that?

Aberdien is drunk. Don't listen to him.

The point is, Brady is gay.

PatriotsGuy
01-15-2014, 04:12 PM

See though, he isn't the first person on this forum that has expressed the thought that the Patriots aren't underdogs so I'm wondering what the **** is wrong with you people?

WTE
01-15-2014, 04:14 PM
Seattle radio station pranks female 49ers fan who has tickets to NFCCG. Tells her she can't go. Chick goes ballistic.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/seattle-radio-pranks-49ers-fan-seahawks/

aberdien
01-15-2014, 04:15 PM

Get rid of your books that don't matter. I'll quote some pundit from ESPN (I don't remember which one): "Gun to your head, for your life, are you really going to pick against Tom Brady and BB?" On paper Denver should kick Patsy ass, but let's not lie about the mental aspect of it where Brady has the upperhand over Manning and where BB is the greatest coach of all time and where the Patsies came back 24-0 and beat the Broncos earlier this year. You're gonna tell me that the Patriots, a team who have been able to get past the AFC Championship game multiple times since 1998, are underdogs based on those factors?

Get your bookie shit outta here, Brady is playin games in hopes of rallying his shit team. Skip Bayless is doing the same.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-15-2014, 04:16 PM

Oh look, they are

5.5, how do you bet that line?

Both lines are pretty tough, actually.

PatriotsGuy
01-15-2014, 04:17 PM
Get rid of your books that don't matter. I'll quote some pundit from ESPN (I don't remember which one): "Gun to your head, for your life, are you really going to pick against Tom Brady and BB?" On paper Denver should kick Patsy ass, but let's not lie about the mental aspect of it where Brady has the upperhand over Manning and where BB is the greatest coach of all time and where the Patsies came back 24-0 and beat the Broncos earlier this year. You're gonna tell me that the Patriots, a team who have been able to get past the AFC Championship game multiple times since 1998, are underdogs based on those factors?

Get your bookie shit outta here, Brady is playin games in hopes of rallying his shit team. Skip Bayless is doing the same.

Whoa, so one dipshit says something and that makes it gospel??!! okay!! Denver are the favorites, are you afraid to be favored?

aberdien
01-15-2014, 04:35 PM
Whoa, so one dipshit says something and that makes it gospel??!! okay!! Denver are the favorites, are you afraid to be favored?

Not afraid, but i'm not blind to Brady pulling a Brady and making his team seem like outsiders to win when tons of pundits are picking the Fagriots.

slim
01-15-2014, 05:00 PM

Yes, let's all try to focus on the point here....Brady enjoys a good fisting.

Buff
01-15-2014, 05:05 PM
See though, he isn't the first person on this forum that has expressed the thought that the Patriots aren't underdogs so I'm wondering what the **** is wrong with you people?

I don't know, the position they are advancing is weird, as though the definition of underdog is up for debate.

Timmy!
01-15-2014, 05:33 PM

Let me explain:

Fuk the patriots.

slim
01-15-2014, 05:37 PM
Let me explain:

Fuk the patriots.

Well said, Timmy.

PatriotsGuy
01-15-2014, 05:45 PM
I don't know, the position they are advancing is weird, as though the definition of underdog is up for debate.

Lol the Patriots are really in your head. He was asked on local radio how he felt about being the underdog and he responded. I hope Fox sees bogey men too. Hilarious

slim
01-15-2014, 05:46 PM
Lol the Patriots are really in your head. He was asked on local radio how he felt about being the underdog and he responded. I hope Fox sees bogey men too. Hilarious

Read his post again.

slim
01-15-2014, 05:47 PM
In all honesty, some of the comments in this thread are pretty stupid (and not just because WTE is posting in it).

If the Broncos were underdogs people would be complaining that the Broncos get no respect. :noidea:

PatriotsGuy
01-15-2014, 05:57 PM
Read his post again.

Oh he means your fans yeah weird

aberdien
01-15-2014, 06:00 PM
I never said the Broncos were underdogs by the way.

WTE
01-15-2014, 06:05 PM
I never said the Broncos were underdogs by the way.

Just drop it Abby. And do you mind if I call you Abby?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-15-2014, 06:16 PM

Your harrassment is so obnoxious with that Boston accent.

aberdien
01-15-2014, 07:35 PM

You can call me Al. I'll call you Betty.

NightTerror218
01-15-2014, 07:37 PM
Don't worry all the underdog crap will disappear soon and talk will be manning not able to do this or that like it has been all season. Can't play in cold. Can't win in playoffs. Can't throw accurate. Now its can't beat brady

PatriotsGuy
01-15-2014, 07:44 PM
Don't worry all the underdog crap will disappear soon and talk will be manning not able to do this or that like it has been all season. Can't play in cold. Can't win in playoffs. Can't throw accurate. Now its can't beat brady

Look at all the pundits pick NE!

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2014/01/15/with-game-denver-patriots-are-goners/eyJW8UrsMsqGvPKByefi9N/story.html

Dzone
01-15-2014, 07:54 PM

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2014/01/15/with-game-denver-patriots-are-goners/eyJW8UrsMsqGvPKByefi9N/story.html
I bet people in Boston hate this guy

MOtorboat
01-15-2014, 07:54 PM

Pullheese.

Like Shaugnessy counts.

WTE
01-15-2014, 08:47 PM
You can call me Al. I'll call you Betty.

Good one Al. One of my favorite albums of all time.

And Album of the Year circa 1984 or so I believe.

aberdien
01-15-2014, 09:07 PM
86 according to wikipedia, but you Pats fans have understandably repressed that year.

aberdien
01-15-2014, 09:13 PM
http://global-4-lvs-colossus.opera-mini.net/hs28-10/13528/1/-1/z-n.ak.fbcdn.net/164991876/1014426_10200562528060138_1769141105_n.jpg