PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2014 AFC Divisional Preview - Broncos vs Chargers

EmDiggy
01-09-2014, 06:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLnH3nuCtv0

Good evening Broncos fans! Good luck this week!

Em

TXBRONC
01-09-2014, 07:31 PM
Thanks Em I thought the analysis was spot on.

EmDiggy
01-09-2014, 09:17 PM
Thanks Em I thought the analysis was spot on.

Thanks Bud! What's your thoughts on the game…seeing that its the rubber match?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-09-2014, 10:33 PM
Em, what's up dude? Do you think just one time you could step out of the realm of professionalism and just say, "Denver's gonna win because no real man would wear powder blue"?

TXBRONC
01-10-2014, 01:22 AM
Thanks Bud! What's your thoughts on the game…seeing that its the rubber match?

I expect it to be close but if Denver can keep the Chargers running game in check I think they will win. In the last meeting Welker was injured and I think they came out flat but I don't see Denver coming out flat for this one.

EmDiggy
01-10-2014, 05:15 PM
Em, what's up dude? Do you think just one time you could step out of the realm of professionalism and just say, "Denver's gonna win because no real man would wear powder blue"?

LOL!! What's up man! Trust me..there's been a few college games that I've done & I'm literally sitting there saying to myself "There's no way in hell…this team can win without the other team just not showing up"

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-10-2014, 05:35 PM
LOL!! What's up man! Trust me..there's been a few college games that I've done & I'm literally sitting there saying to myself "There's no way in hell…this team can win without the other team just not showing up"

There's definitely quite a gap in talent level between some of the programs, for sure. Speaking of talent at the college level, your old team has faired quite well the last few years. Aren't they the 'Rajin Cajun's'?