PDA

View Full Version : Broncos' practice 1-6

Denver Native (Carol)
01-06-2014, 12:51 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 1m

And one again, FS Rahim Moore not practicing.

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 1m

DL Shaun Phillips not practicing.

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 2m

DL Derek Wolfe did NOT practice today, as hoped.

chazoe60
01-06-2014, 01:00 PM
Shaun Phillips, why he no practice? Me not likey.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-06-2014, 01:12 PM
Jeff Legwold ‏@Jeff_Legwold 7m

On Shaun Phillips, he was seen in #Broncos complex this morning, so John Fox may offer something later...no injury report today though.

slim
01-06-2014, 01:35 PM
A five hour practice? They aren't messing around.

Joel
01-06-2014, 01:38 PM
Phillips practiced last week though, right? Not good if we don't have him next week, especially since it's beginning to look like Wolfe's done for the year (or permanently?) Ayers plays the run well, but he and Knighton alone aren't enough to stop the Bolts weak-but-persistent running game, let alone Marshawn Lynch. Frankly, I just hope they're till practicing in pads as a reminder to tackle.

OrangeHoof
01-06-2014, 01:49 PM
Maybe there is a cold spreading. Never know why some people get held out. I just hope they are ready for gameday.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-06-2014, 01:54 PM
Jeff Legwold ‏@Jeff_Legwold 15m

#Broncos coach John Fox said Shaun Phillips was sick today -- "had a fever'' and was sent home.

CoachChaz
01-06-2014, 02:03 PM
Jeff Legwold ‏@Jeff_Legwold 15m

#Broncos coach John Fox said Shaun Phillips was sick today -- "had a fever'' and was sent home.

ONE sack in his last 6 games. Hopefully he gets back on the field quick

tripp
01-06-2014, 02:11 PM
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 3m
No Derek Wolfe today. Highly doubtful to play this week.

WARHORSE
01-06-2014, 02:26 PM
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 3m
No Derek Wolfe today. Highly doubtful to play this week.

WHAT is wrong with this kid?????

Does ANYONE know what hes dealing with?

Seems to me it has to be something funky because they dont seem to want to talk about it.

Could it be concussion related?

I really hoped he would play.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-06-2014, 02:57 PM
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 27m

RT @The_Wharfrat: Did we ever find out his diagnosis? ----broncos won't get specific. But I believe it's related to preseason neck injury

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-06-2014, 02:57 PM
Wolfe is done until next year. There is an update on his status on the Denver Post Website. He can't play until he's had two full weeks of practice, at the earlies. That puts him back at the Superbowl, at the earliest. If he's just returning to physical activity this week, the chances of him having his weight up enough to more effective than Robert Ayers or Mincey is pretty slim.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2014/01/06/derek-wolfe-update/24773/

Denver Native (Carol)
01-06-2014, 03:04 PM
Wolfe is done until next year. There is an update on his status on the Denver Post Website. He can't play until he's had two full weeks of practice, at the earlies. That puts him back at the Superbowl, at the earliest. If he's just returning to physical activity this week, the chances of him having his weight up enough to more effective than Robert Ayers or Mincey is pretty slim.

from same article:

“He’s having some medical appointments,” said Broncos coach John Fox. “They haven’t given him back to us. Our concern is first for Derek’s medical well-being.”