PDA

View Full Version : Watch the Broncos @ Bengals Online

IHSD
09-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Hey guys.

Its now the regular season and a lot of us want to make sure we are able to see the games. Luckily I made this site:

http://watchthedenverbroncos.wordpress.com/

I don't want to sound too much like a spammer, but the site is legit. Ask anyone who used it during preseason. Not too mention I will have links to torrents to download the games in addition to live links. Its one stop shopping.

Hopefully some people who have used it can speak for its legitimacy. Anyways, I just thought I'd continue to spread the word.

Enjoy,
IHSD :salute:

threefolddead
09-12-2009, 10:08 AM
Hey I really dig this. I used it in the preseason and makes life a lot easier for those who don't live in the Broncos market.

Slick
09-12-2009, 10:53 AM
Hey guys.

Its now the regular season and a lot of us want to make sure we are able to see the games. Luckily I made this site:

http://watchthedenverbroncos.wordpress.com/

I don't want to sound too much like a spammer, but the site is legit. Ask anyone who used it during preseason. Not too mention I will have links to torrents to download the games in addition to live links. Its one stop shopping.

Hopefully some people who have used it can speak for its legitimacy. Anyways, I just thought I'd continue to spread the word.

Enjoy,
IHSD :salute:

Thanks. :salute:

I've bookmarked your site. Keep those torrents coming. I can't stand watching an NFL game live. Way too many commercials.

IHSD
09-13-2009, 09:17 AM
The first link is up and the feed is amazing!

:salute:

LRtagger
09-13-2009, 10:11 AM
Yea that first feed is stellar...Nice job!

Nomad
09-13-2009, 10:17 AM
I was going to use your feed until I found out they're showing the game here on the local channel.

Just curious IHSD, are you NFL proof? It seems they find all these streams and shut them down. I do appreciate you doing this because I will need it during the season, so I :salute: you!!

IHSD
09-13-2009, 10:49 AM
I was going to use your feed until I found out they're showing the game here on the local channel.

Just curious IHSD, are you NFL proof? It seems they find all these streams and shut them down. I do appreciate you doing this because I will need it during the season, so I :salute: you!!

I don't know.

I've made it this far.

Den21vsBal19
09-13-2009, 10:54 AM
Bummer, some of the streams last year were that unreliable I coughed up for the season :(

sneakers
09-20-2009, 01:26 AM
IHSD was forced to shut down the site apparently....but you can email him and he will allegedly put you on an email list for links:

watchyourbroncos[at]yahoo.com

Jaws
09-20-2009, 02:36 AM
Bummer, some of the streams last year were that unreliable I coughed up for the season :(

Make sure you take plenty of whisky for that cough.

Reidman
09-20-2009, 04:03 AM
Back to MyP2P.eu

Confirmed stream for today's game according to their forum...

ManchesterBroncoLUHG
09-20-2009, 06:38 AM
Anyone needs a link let me know as well. I wont have them until about 5/6pm BST (10/11 Denver time I think?) If you send me a pm don't worry I will answer.

EDIT: Reidman has it right P2P.eu is great. There are a couple of other sites if the links on P2P aren't very good.

IHSD
09-20-2009, 09:33 AM
Guys I have a link and a chatroom set up on a temporary URL.

Get me an email and we'll still have a webpage to all watch the games together.

ManchesterBroncoLUHG
09-20-2009, 10:20 AM
Guys I have a link and a chatroom set up on a temporary URL.

Get me an email and we'll still have a webpage to all watch the games together.

Who made you shut your site down mate?

IHSD
09-20-2009, 10:26 AM
Who made you shut your site down mate?

Kyle Sonneman who is the media relations guy for the Broncos said that the NFL is really going after people and said that I should shut it down.

He was really nice about it and wasn't looking out for the Broncos and their money as much as he was for me and my safety.

AlWilsonizKING
09-20-2009, 10:29 AM
It's all greed.....can't have people watching the NFL online for free.....:rolleyes:

PEACE!!!

ManchesterBroncoLUHG
09-20-2009, 10:31 AM
Kyle Sonneman who is the media relations guy for the Broncos said that the NFL is really going after people and said that I should shut it down.

He was really nice about it and wasn't looking out for the Broncos and their money as much as he was for me and my safety.

Too bad it was a helpful site to a lot of people and I'm sure they appreciate the effort you have been putting into it.

Tned
09-20-2009, 10:34 AM

In my brief contact with him, Kyle seemed like a good guy.

Slick
09-20-2009, 10:35 AM
Well, thanks for updating your site, and for letting us know. Those of us living outside the US really appreciate what you tried to do.

I've usually been able to find the games on the sites you had listed in your latest update except veetle (for some reason it doesn't like Linux)

Thanks man. :salute:

skycoyote
09-20-2009, 10:38 AM
Boxing went to pay-per-view. How's that working for ya? Without looking it up, I couldn't tell ya who the current heavyweight champ is or any of the champions. Roger Goodell has ruined pro football.

topscribe
09-20-2009, 10:40 AM

Kyle also runs the Broncos Country site, and I have heard some very good things about him.

-----