PDA

View Full Version : Ronnie Hillman may miss Broncos practice with court arraignment date

Denver Native (Carol)
01-02-2014, 03:02 PM
Ronnie Hillman, a Denver Broncos running back, has been cited for multiple traffic infractions and may have to miss at least a portion of practice next week for a court date.

Hillman, 22, was pulled over Nov. 23 in Arapahoe County for expired license plate tags and for driving while under restraint, which is a misdemeanor, according to court records.

Despite it being a misdemeanor, a driving while under restraint conviction is punishable by as much as six months in prison, according to Colorado statutes.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24830993/ronnie-hillman-may-miss-broncos-practice-court-arraignment

BroncoNut
01-02-2014, 03:04 PM
holy crying out loud. these damn kids need full time babysitters.

Joel
01-02-2014, 03:17 PM
The way things are now, I can't decide whether to be relieved there wasn't a corpse in the trunk when they pulled him over, or infuriated he was not only irresponsible enough ignore traffic citations and drive drunk (google says driving under any other restraint only earns up to a few days in CO jail) but to drive AGAIN on the subsequently suspended license. He realizes his job isn't secure enough to miss pre-playoff practice over a court date for an escalating series of infractions, right?

C.J. Anderson been busted for anything, or is that question redundant in todays image-conscious high-integrity NFL?

Mike
01-02-2014, 03:38 PM
No big loss.

LTC Pain
01-02-2014, 04:41 PM
No big loss.

I agree. Re-sign Moreno. We have M. Ball and Andersen. Draft a RB in the late rounds or sign an UDFA. Hillman will not be missed.

dogfish
01-02-2014, 06:46 PM
hopefully, he also gets lost on the way to the stadium next weekend. . .

Dzone
01-02-2014, 06:57 PM
He played against oakland but all I saw was hillman engulfed by raiders on every play he had the ball...maybe I missed something...Doesnt seem like he ever finds any daylight...

Broncolingus
01-03-2014, 12:36 AM
He played against oakland but all I saw was hillman engulfed by raiders on every play he had the ball...maybe I missed something...Doesnt seem like he ever finds any daylight...

NS...

...probably tough to focus on running lanes, etc., when you're 99.9% focused on holding on to the ball.

Dzone
01-03-2014, 09:28 AM
Gale Sayers said all he needed was a sliver of daylight. I dont think Hillman has ever seen that sliver, he seems too busy looking for a place to lay down.

Broncolingus
01-03-2014, 11:02 AM
Gale Sayers said all he needed was a sliver of daylight. I dont think Hillman has ever seen that sliver, he seems too busy looking for a place to lay down.

:lol:

Dapper Dan
01-03-2014, 01:47 PM
I've never heard of "driving while under restraint", but I guess it makes sense.

None of it seems like a big deal. It sounds like he will only be away from practice to go to the courthouse. It's happened before with ordinary people.