PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Ricky

Denver Native (Carol)
11-27-2007, 06:18 PM
:welcome: to our newest Broncos Forums member Ricky - ENJOY :elefant:

Ricky
11-27-2007, 06:24 PM
Thanks for the welcome. New to the site, but not new to the Broncos. I just need to say that the Hall of Fame is a joke until Floyd Little, Randy Gradishar and Meck are put in.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-27-2007, 06:36 PM
Thanks for the welcome. New to the site, but not new to the Broncos. I just need to say that the Hall of Fame is a joke until Floyd Little, Randy Gradishar and Meck are put in.

I totally agree with you, and there may even be a few more Broncos worthy, but I am afraid it will not happen any time soon for the players you named.

Tned
11-27-2007, 06:44 PM

At least we can no longer say no Broncos are in the hall of fame, but this organization is still way under represented.

Astrass
11-28-2007, 04:07 PM
Ricky Williams, is that you? I know you have a ton of free time on your hands now but are you just trying to get in good with Bronco fans cause you hope to be a Bronco one day?

Ricky
11-28-2007, 06:56 PM
Ricky Williams, is that you? I know you have a ton of free time on your hands now but are you just trying to get in good with Bronco fans cause you hope to be a Bronco one day?

Funny, but I don't do the weed. Ricky Williams will be in Turkey by next week and hiding from anyone with a cup in their hand.

WTE
11-28-2007, 08:10 PM
Funny, but I don't do the weed. Ricky Williams will be in Turkey by next week and hiding from anyone with a cup in their hand.

and he'll probably pick bugs from his dreds and eat them.

Welcome Ricky!! :welcome:

topscribe
12-02-2007, 11:14 PM
:welcome:

:beer:

-----