PDA

View Full Version : Yasiel Puig arrested for speeding

Denver Native (Carol)
12-28-2013, 08:19 PM
NAPLES, Fla. -- The Florida Highway Patrol says that Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig has been arrested after officers clocked him driving 110 mph in a 70 mph zone.

A news release from the Highway Patrol says a white Mercedes driven by the 23-year-old Cuban defector was pulled over around 9:30 a.m. Saturday.

Authorities say Puig was arrested and charged with reckless driving and taken to the Collier County jail for processing.

rest - http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/mlb/story/_/id/10206639/yasiel-puig-los-angeles-dodgers-arrested-being-clocked-110-mph

He has talent, but he could be nothing but trouble.

chazoe60
12-28-2013, 08:20 PM
Puig is a ******* idiot. I would love him if he was a Rockne though.

But I'd still admit that he's an idiot.

BroncoWave
12-28-2013, 08:30 PM
rest - http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/mlb/story/_/id/10206639/yasiel-puig-los-angeles-dodgers-arrested-being-clocked-110-mph

He has talent, but he could be nothing but trouble.

For getting a speeding ticket? If that's the worst thing he does, he'll be just fine.

chazoe60
12-28-2013, 08:34 PM
For getting a speeding ticket? If that's the worst thing he does, he'll be just fine.
You're on my shit list today, constantly sticking up for all things I hate: the Pats, Dodgers what's next a sympathy for Sadaam thread?

I might have to put you on ignore.

BroncoWave
12-28-2013, 08:36 PM
You're on my shit list today, constantly sticking up for all things I hate: the Pats, Dodgers what's next a sympathy for Sadaam thread?

I wasn't necessarily sticking up for the Pats. Just saying they have it worse than us with injuries. If their whole team died of AIDS tomorrow I would be happy.

I do like Puig though. :couch:

ShaneFalco
12-28-2013, 08:39 PM
You go from a 404 error sig to one that will give me a seizure. Your dead to me.

BroncoWave
12-28-2013, 08:39 PM
You go from a 404 error sig to one that will gives me a seizure. Your dead to me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Awesome!

BroncoWave
12-28-2013, 08:45 PM

Also, I like how ranking you below someone masturbating in a bar doesn't make the list of why I am on your shit list! :lol:

chazoe60
12-28-2013, 08:46 PM
Also, I like how ranking you below someone masturbating in a bar doesn't make the list of why I am on your shit list! :lol:

That actually endears you to me.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-28-2013, 08:47 PM

No, not for getting a speeding ticket only. I watched him play plenty as the Rockies are in the same division with the Dodgers, and heard/read articles as to different things he had done to cause turmoil on the Dodgers team.

Not the 1st time he was arrested for speeding:

http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/28/yasiel-puig-arrested-reckless-driving-l-a-dodgers/