PDA

View Full Version : Welker, Wolfe, Webster all practice

VonDoom
12-25-2013, 05:36 PM
Per Andrew Mason on Twitter. I don't care if they play this week, but this is good news, especially for Wolfe

dogfish
12-25-2013, 06:28 PM
hell yes!

DenBronx
12-25-2013, 06:50 PM
Excited about that. Wolfe is much needed...its like we havent had a healthy defense all year.

Now, are we getting Moore back for our first playoff game?

Hawgdriver
12-25-2013, 06:51 PM
Good, good news.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-25-2013, 06:57 PM
from article:

The Broncos got three gifts on Christmas Day, in the form of Wes Welker's, Derek Wolfe's and Kayvon Webster's returns to practice.

AND

Tight end Joel Dreessen and center Steve Vallos were both missing from the team's Christmas Day practice Wednesday. Vallos suffered a concussion on Sunday.

full article - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24793229/wes-welker-derek-wolfe-kayvon-webster-return-broncos-practice

SR
12-25-2013, 08:10 PM
from article: AND full article - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24793229/wes-welker-derek-wolfe-kayvon-webster-return-broncos-practice

Vallos's concussion looked pretty bad.

reimx007
12-25-2013, 08:18 PM
If I am correct Moore is cleared to practice once playoffs start but is not allowed to play until the AFC championship game if we get that far.

SR
12-25-2013, 08:40 PM
If I am correct Moore is cleared to practice once playoffs start but is not allowed to play until the AFC championship game if we get that far.

He could play in the divisional round IIRC. He can practice at anytime once he's medically cleared, but I don't think he has been or will be this year.

Simple Jaded
12-25-2013, 11:03 PM
Excited about that. Wolfe is much needed...its like we havent had a healthy defense all year.

Now, are we getting Moore back for our first playoff game?

It's my understanding that an AFCC Game is the earliest Moore could play, practice is a different story, tho I'm not certain about the particulars. I believe he can return to practice after the Oakland game.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-26-2013, 05:03 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- A day after working into practice for the first time since Nov. 29, defensive end Derek Wolfe did not take part in Thursday’s workout after he was sent home with the flu.

Wolfe will not play Sunday in Oakland, but the Broncos are still optimistic he will be available in the postseason. The Broncos will have a bye during the wild-card weekend.

AND

“This was the flu,’’ said Broncos head coach John Fox following Thursday’s practice. “ … It’s been going around, through the team, through the building. It’s been pretty much the 24-hour variety and hopefully he’ll be back [Friday].’’

Fox went home with flu-like symptoms on Monday before returning to work on Tuesday.

full article - http://espn.go.com/blog/denver-broncos/post/_/id/3464/broncos-wolfe-sent-home-with-flu

dogfish
12-26-2013, 06:01 PM
yea, i had a freaking miserable case of the flu the last couple days, just now starting to get over it. . . the skull-splitting, pulsating headache and sinus problems have been the worst of it. . . if our guys have this crap, i hope they're all resting and pounding fluids and electrolytes. . .

Denver Native (Carol)
12-26-2013, 08:14 PM
Tom Helmer ‏@Tom_Helmer 2h

Keyvon Webster has 6 screws, 5 pins and 9 stitches in his surgically repaired right thumb. He says he's good to go Sunday. He'll play w/cast
Retweeted by Vic Lombardi

SR
12-26-2013, 11:01 PM
Tom Helmer ‏@Tom_Helmer 2h Keyvon Webster has 6 screws, 5 pins and 9 stitches in his surgically repaired right thumb. He says he's good to go Sunday. He'll play w/cast Retweeted by Vic Lombardi

Holy shit.

Hawgdriver
12-27-2013, 01:11 AM
Holy shit.

Webster is quickly becoming one of my favorites.

DenBronx
12-27-2013, 01:57 AM
Its the same injury that Miller had and played with. Its going to be a little harder for Webster than it was for Miller though. Webster needs to be able to actually catch it.

Still much props to him for playing through it. Shows toughness and a desire to help the team.

ForgettingBrandonMarshall
12-27-2013, 11:25 AM
Tom Helmer ‏@Tom_Helmer 2h

Keyvon Webster has 6 screws, 5 pins and 9 stitches in his surgically repaired right thumb. He says he's good to go Sunday. He'll play w/cast
Retweeted by Vic Lombardi

I appreciate the toughness, but I don't see how playing with one arm at that position in the NFL will help the football team.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-27-2013, 11:29 AM
I appreciate the toughness, but I don't see how playing with one arm at that position in the NFL will help the football team.

I honestly don't expect to see him out there.

ForgettingBrandonMarshall
12-27-2013, 11:35 AM
I honestly don't expect to see him out there.

I hope not for both his sake and the team's.