PDA

View Full Version : I do want to take a moment and share with you all

Northman
12-23-2013, 06:02 PM
In the 6 years that ive been a part of this fan community ive had a chance to meet and talk with some very cool and passionate fans. We may not always agree on everything Bronco related but i wouldnt change it for the world. Your all very good peeps and a lot of fun to talk with and i hope one day to meet more of you instead of just Nut of all people. I just want to take a moment and thank Tned for having without a doubt the best Bronco forum on the web and i want to wish him and the rest of you a very Merry Christmas. Im early but that is what she said...

And if i had to be selfish i would only ask that Santa bring me (us) one thing. A SB championship.

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!

Ziggy
12-23-2013, 06:08 PM
In the 6 years that ive been a part of this fan community ive had a chance to meet and talk with some very cool and passionate fans. We may not always agree on everything Bronco related but i wouldnt change it for the world. Your all very good peeps and a lot of fun to talk with and i hope one day to meet more of you instead of just Nut of all people. I just want to take a moment and thank Tned for having without a doubt the best Bronco forum on the web and i want to wish him and the rest of you a very Merry Christmas. Im early but that is what she said...

And if i had to be selfish i would only ask that Santa bring me (us) one thing. A SB championship.

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!

Since you asked.....consider it done! Merry Christmas North.

Broncolingus
12-23-2013, 06:35 PM

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!

Well said...

Thank you, Tned, and Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to everyone!

Shazam!
12-23-2013, 06:42 PM
I would salute that post North but I cannot in mobile view lol

Happy holidays all and hope our broncos give us something spectacular to start 2014!

OrangeHoof
12-23-2013, 06:56 PM
Ditto. Go Broncos.

Tned
12-23-2013, 07:57 PM
I would salute that post North but I cannot in mobile view lol

Happy holidays all and hope our broncos give us something spectacular to start 2014!

Forum runner is the way to go. You can high five posts in it (in app, it's called thanks).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

SR
12-23-2013, 08:11 PM
North, you're just a brown nosing beeotch. I just unfriended you on Facebook.

Just kidding. Merry Christmas bro. And thanks T!

smith49
12-23-2013, 08:56 PM
Very nice North! Merry Christmas to you and yours and all others on the best broncos forum on the web!!!

WTE
12-23-2013, 09:08 PM
I like North.

TXBRONC
12-23-2013, 09:24 PM
Merry Christmas everyone and yes even you WTE.

PatriotsGuy
12-23-2013, 09:54 PM
You're welcome North :D Merry Christmas folks :)

WARHORSE
12-23-2013, 10:07 PM

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!

I hate you for making me care. :coffee:

Stay thirssty my fren.

TXBRONC
12-24-2013, 08:29 AM
I hate you for making me care. :coffee:

Stay thirssty my fren.

Parallel parking a train will make anyone thirsty my friend.