PDA

View Full Version : Coach Fox - Phone Press Conference 12-23

Denver Native (Carol)
12-23-2013, 04:43 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 34m

John Fox had bit of the flu bug and was sent home today. He did conference call for his Monday presser.

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 1h

Fox says he was optimistic regarding Von last night. Reality is the MRI proved to be an ACL.

No updates on Wolfe or Welker.

Fox on Von: "It's a blow. Much like losing a guy like Ryan Clady". (Got one next man up reference already)

John Fox a bit ill today. Doesn't want to get players sick. So calling from home today. Source: bad shrimp sandwich

John Fox is not in the flesh here for his weekly press conference. We are awaiting a tele-conference from Foxy.

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 1h

Fox not sure of the timetable for Von

Felt champ did well in his role. So the broncos basically see champ as a situational guy

Neither Welker or Wolfe have been cleared yet. Fox pushing all injury news to Wednesday. Gonna be a sparse crowd here for that one.

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 29m

With Von Miller out, John Fox has amended his "next man up" philosophy. It's now "next men up," he said.

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 1h

Wes Welker still not cleared to practice (concussion).

Ziggy
12-23-2013, 04:58 PM
Carol, I don't know if I've told you this before but I really appreciate all that you do on this board. You are truly the most positive person in this forum, you're always right there with info updates and press releases, and you're just a whole box of awesome sauce in general. Thank you for being you!

Denver Native (Carol)
12-23-2013, 05:23 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 7m

Julius Thomas said he's also never referred to a woman as a "hot babe."

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 15m

Asked Julius Thomas if he ever used a TD ball to pick up a "hot babe": "If I get that desperate, I need to look at what I've been doing."