PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Texans 12-22-13

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

sneakers
12-21-2013, 11:39 PM
First early game of the season. :tsk:

Well, lets not let the Texans hang around and get some hope....crush them early!

Go Broncos!

http://i.imgur.com/7heeXiD.jpg

SR
12-21-2013, 11:44 PM
Go Broncos!!!

wayninja
12-21-2013, 11:53 PM
I still think we can win this.

SR
12-21-2013, 11:54 PM
I still think we can win this.

I'm not so sure but I'll be cheering like hell!

Az Snake
12-22-2013, 12:02 AM

GO BRONCOS !!!

STOMP THE texinz !!!

GO "D" --- SACK schaubie !!!

BRONCOS, PROTECT YOUR QB !!!

Denver 44
texinz 13

Con_Valian
12-22-2013, 12:13 AM
Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davii
12-22-2013, 12:46 AM
:elefant: GO :elefant: BRONCOS :elefant:

Army Bronco
12-22-2013, 01:02 AM
Go Broncos!!!! Kill the Texans.

Canmore
12-22-2013, 02:33 AM
It really is time to put the petal to the metal. Go Broncos.

Magnificent Seven
12-22-2013, 04:11 AM
Raise Some Hell, Broncos!

DenBronx
12-22-2013, 04:51 AM
Sweep the leg!

Oh wait thats next week. What the hell, just do it two weeks in a row.

Apollo
12-22-2013, 05:47 AM
Looking forward to this one anxiously. Go Broncos!

Ziggy
12-22-2013, 09:58 AM
Broncos get back in sync today.

Broncos- 51
Texans- 17

NightTrainLayne
12-22-2013, 10:15 AM
I'm worried about this game, after last week's performance. Houston will be up for this game. They're season has been a dumpster fire, and beating us would be a lift for them.

I think this game could be uncomfortably close.

SR
12-22-2013, 10:40 AM
I'm worried about this game, after last week's performance. Houston will be up for this game. They're season has been a dumpster fire, and beating us would be a lift for them. I think this game could be uncomfortably close.

That's my fear as well.

Dzone
12-22-2013, 10:49 AM
Texans D is ranked 4th. Its Houstons last home game of the year. This game is significant. If we lose today, we prob lose the division to KC. Its huge.

850 koa broncos gameday might be the best pregame, until 10 am

Northman
12-22-2013, 11:10 AM
I'm worried about this game, after last week's performance. Houston will be up for this game. They're season has been a dumpster fire, and beating us would be a lift for them.

I think this game could be uncomfortably close.

Same here. Luckily Wade is coaching but i think it plays out like this,

Denver 37
Houston-31

Dzone
12-22-2013, 11:11 AM
Schaub is a former pro bowl qb who is playing for his career. I see him putting up 5 touchdowns on our woeful D

Northman
12-22-2013, 11:12 AM
Schaub is a former pro bowl qb who is playing for his career. I see him putting up 5 touchdowns on our woeful D

Yea, i think his time in Houston is done but he is auditioning for another team so i see him bringing his A game today.

Dzone
12-22-2013, 11:20 AM
Or Von returns to Texas and sacks Schaub 5 times. That would calm my nerves lol

BroncoWave
12-22-2013, 11:20 AM
You guys worry too much. We're gonna kill this team. They are coached by Wade Phillis and Foster and Tate are both out.

Dzone
12-22-2013, 11:25 AM
You guys worry too much. We're gonna kill this team. They are coached by Wade Phillis and Foster and Tate are both out.
lol...Which means Dennis Johnson will have a career day. We have a history of making 3rd string rbs look like hall of famers...:beer:

BroncoWave
12-22-2013, 11:29 AM
lol...Which means Dennis Johnson will have a career day. We have a history of making 3rd string rbs look like hall of famers...:beer:

Like whom?

turftoad
12-22-2013, 11:33 AM

I don't think you are worried enough. Shaub is no pushover. They still have weapons and thier defense is good. Plus, they are playing at home with a chip on thier shoulder. This is no gimme.

Dzone
When I hear the name "Dennis Johnson" all I can see is a Boston Celtic guard with a lot of freckles on his face lol... I dont know anything about this dennis johnson. where is he from? is he any good?
ok, I will google it, but I bet the celtic guard pops up first
Ok
Broncos 42
Texans 35
But those scores could be flipflopped, hopefully not

BroncoWave
I don't think you are worried enough. Shaub is no pushover. They still have weapons and thier defense is good. Plus, they are playing at home with a chip on thier shoulder. This is no gimme.

I think we will win by 20. They have lost 12 in a row. If it takes them this long to get a chip on their shoulder, they don't have a chip on their shoulder.

Dzone
12-22-2013, 11:34 AM
Like whom?
I have no idea, but It sounded good...I might have exaggerated a little;) I meant to say 4th string rbs

Northman
12-22-2013, 11:36 AM

Agreed.

We really havent shown that we can consistently stop the air attack even when slowing down the run game. Our secondary is still a major problem.

BroncoWave
12-22-2013, 11:37 AM
Matt Schaub is probably the worst QB we have faced this season (Yes, that's counting Terrelle Pryor and Chad Henne). He's not torching us.

LawDog
12-22-2013, 11:41 AM
Havarti, gruyere, cheddar, edam, brie, roquefort... There's a little sample to go with all the whiners in his thread.

Geez, just enjoy the game already.

Go Broncos!

Dzone
12-22-2013, 11:41 AM
Wondering who will play big roles today. They are saying expect to see a lot of jacob tamme. Of course von Miller is still just hitting mid season form, so he should be a factor in turnovers and sacks.
Offense-Demaryious, JT, Tamme, Bubba, Decker . All should each have a touchdown by games end

SR
12-22-2013, 11:43 AM
Yea, i think his time in Houston is done but he is auditioning for another team so i see him bringing his A game today.

Schaub always plays well against Denver. I fully expect this game to be a dogfight because Denver's defense won't show up...not like we didn't already expect that though.

Dzone
12-22-2013, 11:43 AM
Havarti, gruyere, cheddar, edam, brie, roquefort... There's a little sample to go with all the whiners in his thread.

Go Broncos!

Geez, just enjoy the discussion already. Get over it.

SR
12-22-2013, 11:44 AM
I think we will win by 20. They have lost 12 in a row. If it takes them this long to get a chip on their shoulder, they don't have a chip on their shoulder.

So, you're acknowledging momentum existing?

SR
12-22-2013, 11:45 AM
Like whom?

This board seems to think CJ Anderson, a third stringer, is a HoFer...if that counts.

BroncoWave
12-22-2013, 11:45 AM
So, you're acknowledging momentum existing?

Wut? Not at all. I'm simply saying that if a losing streak were going to put a "chip" on Houston's shoulder, it would have done that far before 12 games. Why are they suddenly going to have a chip on their shoulder for this one?

SR
12-22-2013, 11:47 AM
Wut? Not at all. I'm simply saying that if a losing streak were going to put a "chip" on Houston's shoulder, it would have done that far before 12 games. Why are they suddenly going to have a chip on their shoulder for this one?

Every team always gets up to play the big boys. Denver is the big boy. Houston will be up for this game.

BroncoWave
12-22-2013, 11:48 AM
Every team always gets up to play the big boys. Denver is the big boy. Houston will be up for this game.

Eh, maybe. Even if they are up for it, I just don't think they have the pieces to hang with us. If Tate and/or Foster were playing I would be a bit more concerned, but unless this 3rd stringer is a HOFer, they are going to have to rely on Schaub to beat us, and I like our chances in that matchup.

Northman
12-22-2013, 11:55 AM

Go Broncos!

Enjoy the game and go **** yourself. :coffee:

Northman
12-22-2013, 11:56 AM
Schaub always plays well against Denver. I fully expect this game to be a dogfight because Denver's defense won't show up...not like we didn't already expect that though.

Careful SR,

You're having a discussion about football on a football forum. Someone might think your whining......

BroncoWave
12-22-2013, 11:56 AM

:lol: Direct and to the point. I like it.

VonDoom
12-22-2013, 11:59 AM
I've had a cold for the last few days, and don't have the voice to yell at my TV. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Who knows? Go Broncos. I'm jittery about this one but hopefully we come to play

Dzone
12-22-2013, 11:59 AM
Careful SR,

You're having a discussion about football on a football forum. Someone might think your whining......
Lmao!!!!

Dzone
12-22-2013, 12:01 PM
Post of the day. :pound:

SR
12-22-2013, 12:02 PM

Law Dog is gonna bite the shit outta you dude.

Slick
12-22-2013, 12:04 PM
I won't be able to participate today. Bums me out. I have to do some exams and theory with some students. I will, however, be streaming the game on my computer with the sound off while I do it!

Enjoy the game Bronco fans! I think we get back on track today. Big game from Manning, Knowshon and Montee Ball. Pick 6 for the defense as well.

SR
12-22-2013, 12:05 PM
Careful SR,

Meh...I don't have a problem with Law Dog's post. There are a ton of whiners on this board and in this thread every single week. His comments are justified IMO. But, I think it to be a tad foolish to not be somewhat worried about this game. Houston always plays Denver tough. They beat us last year in Denver with almost the same team they have now. Schaub is very dangerous when he's on. Andre Johnson is still Andre Johnson. Owen Daniels is still a threat. They have a very good defense and a very dangerous returner. This game isn't going to be a cakewalk like BW says it will be. I bet Denver wins by two scores, but I don't think it's going to be the Sunday stroll people think it will be.

Northman
12-22-2013, 12:06 PM
Law Dog is gonna bite the shit outta you dude.

Why is it when i see his username i immediately start thinking of Ike from Tombstone? lol

Northman
12-22-2013, 12:10 PM
Meh...I don't have a problem with Law Dog's post. There are a ton of whiners on this board and in this thread every single week. His comments are justified IMO. But, I think it to be a tad foolish to not be somewhat worried about this game. Houston always plays Denver tough. They beat us last year in Denver with almost the same team they have now. Schaub is very dangerous when he's on. Andre Johnson is still Andre Johnson. Owen Daniels is still a threat. They have a very good defense and a very dangerous returner. This game isn't going to be a cakewalk like BW says it will be. I bet Denver wins by two scores, but I don't think it's going to be the Sunday stroll people think it will be.

I agree with most of your post except the first sentence or two. I think there is a huge difference between whining and just being realistic. If Denver is playing like shit people are going to state it during the game which happens just like people get excited when they do well. But to come in this thread and already start talking shit to other members when really all it the talk about is how this game could be tough isnt whining in my book. I just think its incredibly sad that you cant go into any thread and have ANY concerns about the team before some yahoo jumps in trying to insult everyone in the process. You got something you want to add to the discussion by all means go for it. But seriously, leave the other childish fan police bullshit at the door.

Hawgdriver
12-22-2013, 12:11 PM
Houston has a decent offensive line. Probably why Tate fills in for Foster and makes Foster look replaceable. Got that Myers kid at center.

BroncoWave
12-22-2013, 12:12 PM
I agree with most of your post except the first sentence or two. I think there is a huge difference between whining and just being realistic. If Denver is playing like shit people are going to state it during the game which happens just like people get excited when they do well. But to come in this thread and already start talking shit to other members when really all it the talk about is how this game could be tough isnt whining in my book. I just think its incredibly sad that you cant go into any thread and have ANY concerns about the team before some yahoo jumps in trying to insult everyone in the process. You got something you want to add to the discussion by all means go for it. But seriously, leave the other childish fan police bullshit at the door.

North, we already know you are a sucky fan because you didn't jump on the bandwagon with us in the Super Bowl guarantee thread. ;)

Northman
12-22-2013, 12:14 PM
North, we already know you are a sucky fan because you didn't jump on the bandwagon with us in the Super Bowl guarantee thread. ;)

True dat.

SR
12-22-2013, 12:14 PM

LOL. Hilarious.

I will say, the little "History in the making" clip they just showed on CBS with Denver and Peyton made me giddy. I really hope Denver and Peyton set some records.

BroncoWave
12-22-2013, 12:16 PM
LOL. Hilarious.

I will say, the little "History in the making" clip they just showed on CBS with Denver and Peyton made me giddy. I really hope Denver and Peyton set some records.

The yards record would be nice, but I really hope we get the TD pass and team scoring records. Those are the ones people remember.

Hawgdriver
12-22-2013, 12:17 PM
II just think its incredibly sad that you cant go into any thread and have ANY concerns about the team before some yahoo jumps in trying to insult everyone in the process.

I'm guilty of describing one of Joel's posts as morose. Sue me.

Anyway, I'm with you here. Any given post should express realism, optimism, or some neutral feeling. You can be realistic without being a doomer.

Northman
12-22-2013, 12:19 PM
I'm guilty of describing one of Joel's posts as morose. Sue me.

Anyway, I'm with you here. Any given post should express realism, optimism, or some neutral feeling. You can be realistic without being a doomer.

Well, and i think people confuse the use of this forum compared to what i do or other people off of it. I use this forum to vent and celebrate my passion for the Broncos. But, once im off its back to my regular life as i have more important things to do outside of my sports fandom.

Ziggy
12-22-2013, 12:23 PM
This is going to be Sly's coming out party. 2 sacks and stuffing the backs all day long. Yeah I can dream suckers.

Broncolingus
12-22-2013, 12:32 PM
TCB and STAY HEALTHY fellas....

...go Broncos!!!

Dzone
12-22-2013, 12:37 PM
Peyton needs 666 yards to tie Brees. Brees record should get an asterisk anyway since it was set in a dome. Manning is breaking all these records outside.

SR
12-22-2013, 12:39 PM
Peyton needs 666 yards to tie Brees. Brees record should get an asterisk anyway since it was set in a dome. Manning is breaking all these records outside.

Did Peyton's 49 TD pass season in 2004 have an asterisk next to it too?

Joel
12-22-2013, 12:49 PM
First early game of the season. :tsk:

Well, lets not let the Texans hang around and get some hope....crush them early!

Go Broncos!
Agreed. What sucks about games like this is there's no upside. Even if we utterly destroy them from the start, and never trail, no less is expected from a contender against the NFLs worst team—so ANYTHING less draws immediate scrutiny. Remember Jax? ESPNs summary was titled, "Broncos come alive late to put away feisty Jaguars" and only got worse after that: http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=331013007 We won by 16, but the Jags nearly tied it with a 2 PAT right before the half. A close win would be embarrassing, and a LOSS... yick.

Meanwhile, it goes without saying we don't need any more injuries (who ever did?) SO yeah, finish the job, and stay safe. Go, America; Go, Broncos.

Northman
12-22-2013, 12:50 PM
Great Denver thrash band who happen to be Bronco fans too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnZqZfKQxmo

In the land, where I'm from
Where the wolves, they call it home
We ride, yes, and fast
It's ******* Denver, now you know

Denver 6-6-6
Denver 6-6-6
Denver 6-6-6

Coors I drink, Broncos I love
Yes, it's high let's get ****** up
Miles away, yes, hours far
We're marking hell for the world

Denver 6-6-6
Denver 6-6-6
Denver 6-6-6

Dzone
12-22-2013, 12:50 PM
Did Peyton's 49 TD pass season in 2004 have an asterisk next to it too?
Yes. Any passing record set in a dome deserves an asterisk. Dome passing records are tainted.

Dzone
12-22-2013, 12:53 PM
666 to go!!!!:flame::flame::flame:

Denver Native (Carol)
12-22-2013, 12:54 PM
:salute: GO BRONCOS :salute:

OrangeHoof
12-22-2013, 12:55 PM
A perfect day for me would be a Broncos injury-free win and then have the Patriots and Ravens tie (which screws them both).

Dzone
12-22-2013, 12:57 PM
If we get the crappy schuab today, we have nothing to worry about

Bugs Baloney
12-22-2013, 12:58 PM
It's Game Time!!! :salute:

SR
12-22-2013, 12:58 PM
Agreed. What sucks about games like this is there's no upside. Even if we utterly destroy them from the start, and never trail, no less is expected from a contender against the NFLs worst team—so ANYTHING less draws immediate scrutiny. Remember Jax? ESPNs summary was titled, "Broncos come alive late to put away feisty Jaguars" and only got worse after that: http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=331013007 We won by 16, but the Jags nearly tied it with a 2 PAT right before the half. A close win would be embarrassing, and a LOSS... yick.

Meanwhile, it goes without saying we don't need any more injuries (who ever did?) SO yeah, finish the job, and stay safe. Go, America; Go, Broncos.

Who cares?

Denver Native (Carol)
12-22-2013, 12:59 PM
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 17m

This Houston turf is awful.

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 44m

Just chatted with former Bronco Jim Ryan, who is on this Texans staff. Sad to know these coaches will all be looking for work soon.

tripp
12-22-2013, 01:00 PM
I'm scared.

SR
12-22-2013, 01:00 PM
Yes. Any passing record set in a dome deserves an asterisk. Dome passing records are tainted.

I disagree. Peyton is a once in a generation talent. Brees and Brady are also amazing QBs. I don't think any record any of them have ever set should have any kind of asterisk next to it.

Broncolingus
12-22-2013, 01:01 PM

...and in some brrrrr cold :D

Denver Native (Carol)
12-22-2013, 01:02 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 50m

Ronnie Hillman the No. 3 RB today. C.J. Anderson down.

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 1h

Champ Bailey to play in reserve role: http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2013/12/22/champ-bailey-to-play-on-passing-downs/24354/ … via @denverpost

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 1h

Duke Ihenacho to start: http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2013/12/22/duke-ihenacho-to-start/24366/ … via @denverpost

tripp
Herrreeee we go.

OrangeHoof
The turf is grown in these squares pallets outside the stadium then pieced together inside on the playing field. It divots really easy.

Az Snake
12-22-2013, 01:03 PM

Go Broncos!

All but the cheddar LawDog.
Cheddar is too good for them.

Go Broncos !!!

Ziggy
http://i.myniceprofile.com/106/10629.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=vwSkQrjK2Gp65M&tbnid=wHOyqzMZwECAgM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.myniceprofile.com%2Fsports-10629.html&ei=Xii3UqmYBuWM2QWWtYDoBg&bvm=bv.58187178,d.b2I&psig=AFQjCNEcYzb2sKbvQJcXwiUf6vJipWO4fw&ust=1387821451148114)

Broncolingus
...Fouts is (like so many) anti-Bronco, but in this case, I don't blame him...

...in fact, I'd prob be disappointed if he wasn't.

Oh, get ready for a career day for Matt Schaub...

...sorry, couldn't resist :D

Army Bronco
nullThere is an upside, that we WIN! Always good.

SR
12-22-2013, 01:04 PM
Good pressure and good coverage there by DRC.

tripp
12-22-2013, 01:04 PM
Wow.. good 3 and out for our D. Wasn't too much pressure getting to Schaub on 3rd down.

Ziggy
12-22-2013, 01:05 PM
Way to start out D. DRC doing what he's done all year long.

Bugs Baloney
Great opening start "D"

SR
Goddamn block in the back...

Broncolingus
...and bring it back with a fag.

SR
Our special teams is so effing bad.

SR
12-22-2013, 01:06 PM
Holding..whatever...a penalty on special teams again...

Ziggy
Time for Manning to start destroying records.

Bugs Baloney
Carter.... :tsk:

SR
C'Mon Peyton...get number 48 on this drive.

Broncolingus
Good pressure and good coverage there by DRC.

Wasn't too much pressure getting to Schaub on 3rd down.

...uhhhh :confused:

:D

SR
Carter.... :tsk:

Special teams ace eh?

ShaneFalco
12-22-2013, 01:07 PM
Go broncos

tripp
JJ Watt scares me.. hope Manning's ankle is feeling alright. I think he's going to get smacked a couple of times today.

Edmonton Bronco Fan (2)
I can't remember our last return where a holding or illegal block flag wasn't thrown.

tripp
12-22-2013, 01:08 PM
...uhhhh :confused:

:D

He talked about pressure on coverage, I talked about not enough pressure from our D-line.

Bugs Baloney
penalties i hate you..

SR
JJ Watt scares me.. hope Manning's ankle is feeling alright. I think he's going to get smacked a couple of times today.

Scares Franklin too apparently.

SR
He talked about pressure on coverage, I talked about not enough pressure from our D-line.

There was good pressure on Schaub on that third down pass.

Apollo
12-22-2013, 01:09 PM
Another penalty...

tripp
Penalties killed this drive.

SR
This is a GREAT way to start...

Edmonton Bronco Fan (2)
12-22-2013, 01:10 PM
Um. Enough penalties.

Ziggy
They had to give Orlando Franklin a visor. He was scaring too many people with his eyes showing.

http://hindsightsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/orl-franklin.jpeg

tripp
There was good pressure on Schaub on that third down pass.

I didn't think so.

Ziggy
Penalties killed this drive.

Jump the gun much?

Broncolingus
...getting some good momentum here for the playoffs, boys!!!!

:tsk:

CoachChaz
We have become the Raiders

Edmonton Bronco Fan (2)
That's the tough way to get a first down.

SR
Way too hold on to that one Bubba

Bugs Baloney
Caldwell making yet another play!

chazoe60
12-22-2013, 01:11 PM
The refs really wanna be part of the game today.

tripp
Jump the gun much?

Penalties are killing* this drive.

Fix'd.

Broncolingus
...dang, Andre had a step too...

SR
We have become the Raiders

Disciplined football is something Fox has always seemed to have trouble coaching.

Northman
3 penalties on this drive already. Need to clean that up.

Broncolingus
12-22-2013, 01:12 PM
Atta boy, Knowshon!!!

Edmonton Bronco Fan (2)
Moreno's lower body strength is incredible.

Bugs Baloney
Moreno...power, hole, cut, burst = check!

Northman
KnowMO!

Ziggy
Great blocking by both Vasquez and Decker on that long run.

Apollo
12-22-2013, 01:13 PM
Disciplined football is something Fox has always seemed to have trouble coaching.

This is really going to cost us in the playoffs...No margin for error in the big games.

Broncolingus
...had DT open, too, dang it...

Bugs Baloney
Decker was wide open over the middle.

Broncolingus
12-22-2013, 01:14 PM
...didn't take the Chefs long to score :tsk:

SR
Damn.

Northman
Getting good chunks on the ground. Thats good stuff.

SR
Gotta get TDs

Broncolingus
...not sure that was my favorite playcall on that 3rd and 3.

SR
12-22-2013, 01:15 PM
...not sure that was my favorite playcall on that 3rd and 3.

Peyton didn't get a good read on the defense since they were all over the place and not set when the ball was snapped.

Ziggy
...didn't take the Chefs long to score :tsk:

There's a thread for other teams news.

LawDog
Took me longer to **** myself than usual, but worth every minute and now ready to enjoy the game.

Go Broncos!

Ziggy
12-22-2013, 01:16 PM
Nice long drive to put points on the board. Ill take it.

Denver Native (Carol)
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 57s

Broncos went 78 yards on that drive. Problem was starting field position.

Denver Native (Carol)
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 45s

Looked like some miscommunication between Peyton and Knowshon there. Somebody messed up.

Bugs Baloney
12-22-2013, 01:19 PM
Look to the run on our next drive. They can't stop the run to the left. Beadles and Clady opening it up.

Broncolingus
12-22-2013, 01:20 PM
There's a thread for other teams news.

Really?

I'm new and didn't know that...

...thanks :2thumbs:

Az Snake
12-22-2013, 01:20 PM
Pot roast !!!

Bugs Baloney
12-22-2013, 01:21 PM
Champ seems to have his legs, and sure tackling going today! :defense:

tripp
12-22-2013, 01:21 PM
Good stand on Defense.

tripp
12-22-2013, 01:22 PM
Trindon Holliday is dead.

Broncolingus
Holliday, jacked!!!

:lol:

Oh well, at least it wasn't the punter that destroyed him this time...

...I think his flame is about 'out.'

SR
Good god...Holliday needs to NEVER go up the middle again.

Edmonton Bronco Fan (2)
Is Holliday still in one piece?

ShaneFalco
12-22-2013, 01:23 PM
Holliday is a tough lil dude

Denver Native (Carol)
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 50s

Broncos defense much more active up front today. Dominating the LOS.

Nomad
Just win the game, BRONCOS!

BRONCOS looking rusty for a team playing for the #1 seed and the division.:confused:

Az Snake
12-22-2013, 01:24 PM
Good god...Holliday needs to NEVER go up the middle again.
OUCH !
Holiday jacked-up !

Bugs Baloney
The Defense has looked good so far. Let's keep it up.
Maybe we will even notice Lenon today? :coffee:

LawDog
Looked worse than it was, took hit on shoulder. Very happy he held on and popped right up.

Az Snake
12-22-2013, 01:25 PM
Beauty to Decker !

Bugs Baloney
wow, big strike to Decker, 35 yards!

Denver Native (Carol)
Great throw - Great catch by Decker

Northman
Who is that horrible receiver named Decker?

SR
12-22-2013, 01:26 PM
Another flag...weird

ShaneFalco
No phil sims today . victory

SR

Still beating that drum huh?

Broncolingus
12-22-2013, 01:27 PM
Hey, another penalty against Denver...

...well done, boys, as you get salty for the playoff run here!

Nomad
Linguis....what's up with State Farm today?:lol:

SR
Another FG...

Edmonton Bronco Fan (2)
Von Miller knee injury. Questionable.

Just what we need. ****.

SR
Maybe no.

Von questionable to return. That's no bueno.

Ziggy

That would be the guy that is going to get paid in the offseason.....by another team.

tripp
I don't like this call.. gah/

Northman
12-22-2013, 01:28 PM

Trying to pound the square peg into the round hole. Its got to sink in eventually. :lol:

SR
Goddamn.

Bugs Baloney
wow, 4th down fail....

Broncolingus
Awesome job!!!

Az Snake
Oh no....

Northman
That would be the guy that is going to get paid in the offseason.....by another team.

Blasphemy.

tripp
12-22-2013, 01:29 PM
Would I be out of order if I said Texans offensively are playing a little conservative?

Northman
Lmao.

Bugs Baloney
we need to pound the ball, it's getting predictive :listen:

Denver Native (Carol)
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 10s

Julius didn't north-south after catch.

Broncolingus
12-22-2013, 01:30 PM
Linguis....what's up with State Farm today?:lol:

Ha! ...no joke, right???

I keep waiting for one of their usual 'lame-a$$' calls, but so far, everything they've called has been legit...

wayninja
You have to go up the field when you need 1 yard!!! FFS!

Northman
Well, so far we are doing everything we can to keep this horrible Texan team in the game.

CoachChaz

Trying to pound the square peg into the round hole. Its got to sink in eventually. :lol:

Need better examples. A lineman could have caught that pass

Ziggy
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 10s

Thank you Mike 'Captain Obvious' Klis.

Bugs Baloney
Irving in? Ummmm Woodyard please.

OrangeHoof
12-22-2013, 01:31 PM
Denver has this game won. Houston teams always lose when Barbara Bush and her mushroom cloud hairdo are in the house.

But what's with all these penalties, Broncos? You had 10 days to get ready for this.

Denver Native (Carol)
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 1m

Jeremy Mincey in the game.

Bugs Baloney
we need a few more fatties in the middle...

SR
12-22-2013, 01:32 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 10s

Ya don't say

LawDog
Generous spot...

Broncolingus
...defensive players dropping like flies...

...of coruse, how has that been any different than any other game this year :tsk:

Broncolingus
...what a pass rush and coverage!!!!

Denver Native (Carol)
Texans are moving the ball since Von is not on the field - others need to step it up

SR
Irving in? Ummmm Woodyard please.

Woody has never played SAM...

Nomad
12-22-2013, 01:33 PM
Ha! ...no joke, right???

I keep waiting for one of their usual 'lame-a$$' calls, but so far, everything they've called has been legit...

True. BRONCOS playing undisciplined football right now. I know they seem to turn the tempo up as the game goes on, but it's frustrating when you know the BRONCOS should be dominating this game.

ShaneFalco
Hope von is ok

SR
True. BRONCOS playing undisciplined football right now.

Right now? How about all year...

Bugs Baloney
12-22-2013, 01:34 PM
Brian Griffen caught that. Woof Woof!

tripp
12-22-2013, 01:34 PM
The big plays are there for the Texans. Yikes.

AgentOrange
12-22-2013, 01:35 PM
Thank doG Johnson couldn't get to that

wayninja
thank you for sucking ass Schaub

Nomad
Right now? How about all year...

They won't go far into the playoffs playing like that.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-22-2013, 01:36 PM

Von Miller still in the locker room. They're hoping upon hope it's just a sprain. No word yet.

AgentOrange
12-22-2013, 01:36 PM
Wow, there's a boatload of orange in those stands

Broncolingus
12-22-2013, 01:37 PM
True. BRONCOS playing undisciplined football right now. I know they seem to turn the tempo up as the game goes on, but it's frustrating when you know the BRONCOS should be dominating this game.

...would be nice to see a few more start-to-finish dominated games...

...maybe that's just not possible anymore, idk...

Denver Native (Carol)
12-22-2013, 01:37 PM

Defense is not the problem today. This offense has been less than impressive the last five quarters.

SR
12-22-2013, 01:38 PM
Another Bronco down...

SR
They won't go far into the playoffs playing like that.

I don't honestly think they'll go far in the playoffs anyway.

Denver Native (Carol)
Good field position - no penalties - drive it down for a TD

Denver Native (Carol)
12-22-2013, 01:39 PM

The players hate this Houston turf. Not saying that had anything to do with Von's injury, but there seems to be a lot knee problems here.

wayninja
Broncos dropping like flies

wayninja
I don't honestly think they'll go far in the playoffs anyway.

I see your jinx and I raise you an anti-jinx.

SR
12-22-2013, 01:40 PM
Von out

tripp
12-22-2013, 01:40 PM
Atta boy Moreno.

AgentOrange
12-22-2013, 01:41 PM
I see your anti-jinx and raise you a double secret jinx

Edmonton Bronco Fan (2)
Broncos are dropping like flies. This shitty turf sucks.

weazel
so is this the game we lose half the team to injuries?

Nomad
Moreno playing damn good this year and this game

tripp
12-22-2013, 01:42 PM
knee-on-knee injury for Decker

ShaneFalco
Losin von will suck

Edmonton Bronco Fan (2)
That was knee on knee... hopefully Deck is okay.

Broncolingus
Well, hell...

...this ******* injury bug is THE story this year.

I've about had it with this shit...

******* unbelievable...:tsk:

SR

I just don't see this team as a Super Bowl contender. They're undisciplined. There hasn't been a single game all season where they've put together a full 60 minutes. They're super injured (with Von and Decker both going down with knees today). Our coaches are sub-par (Gase, Fox, Del Rio). It just not looking very bright at all.

wayninja
I see your anti-jinx and raise you a double secret jinx

And now you've just hurt decker. Playing with fire my friend.

SR
12-22-2013, 01:43 PM
Moreno is a stud.

Ziggy
I just don't see this team as a Super Bowl contender. They're undisciplined. There hasn't been a single game all season where they've put together a full 60 minutes. They're super injured (with Von and Decker both going down with knees today). Our coaches are sub-par (Gase, Fox, Del Rio). It just not looking very bright at all.

Joel, is that you?

Bugs Baloney
Ouch, can't lose Decker, we need all those P.I. calls... j/k

Nomad
Losin von will suck

When did this happen...I must of missed it?

Edmonton Bronco Fan (2)
This is looking like the Moreno show once again.

Denver Native (Carol)
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 59s

Decker looks fine. Steve Vallos, not so much. Being evaluated for a concussion, which means he has a concussion.

tripp
Ladies and Gents, Moreno is in the building with fire in his eyes. He's locked in.

wayninja

Meh, it wouldn't be any fun if we just dominated all the way through the playoffs IMHO. Suspense and anxiety are part of the show.

AgentOrange
12-22-2013, 01:44 PM
Moreno is driving the team so far today

Dzone
12-22-2013, 01:44 PM
Knowshon is playing like his life depends on it...Gotta love Knowshon!

wayninja
12-22-2013, 01:45 PM
When did this happen...I must of missed it?

He hurt his knee after getting blocked (not a low block, btw, totally legit). Seems like he just put weight on it at an awkward time after getting blocked high.

They say he's out for the game, but no other word that I've heard on severity.

tripp
Beauty of a throw, beauty of a catch. Touchdown, your Denver Broncos.

Edmonton Bronco Fan (2)
And there's 48. Touchdown Broncos, DT!

Az Snake
Beauty to dt !!!

LawDog
12-22-2013, 01:46 PM
DT!

Broncolingus
Well, that's a nice play...:salute:

...well done, boys!

Denver Native (Carol)
:salute: TOUCHDOWN BRONCOS :salute:

:salute: DEMARYIUS :salute:

AgentOrange
Yes!

wayninja
That touchdown didn't look like a playoff touchdown.

Dapper Dan
More TDs, less injuries!

Dzone
12-22-2013, 01:47 PM
Hope Von is ok for the playoffs.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-22-2013, 01:47 PM
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 3m

Players were complaining about this turf during the pre game warm-ups. Decker will return. He's fine.

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 4m

If Von Miller injury is serious, Broncos Super Bowl hopes just took another big hit today.

ShaneFalco
12-22-2013, 01:48 PM
I really hope von is ok.

Broncolingus
12-22-2013, 01:49 PM
[QUOTE=Denver Native (Carol);

If Von Miller injury is serious, Broncos Super Bowl hopes just took another big hit today.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the insight there, Vic...really beneficial :tsk:

...thank you, though, as always, Carol :D

Salutethis
12-22-2013, 01:49 PM
Woohoo!!!

SR
12-22-2013, 01:50 PM
Joel, is that you?

Not even close.

wayninja
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 3m

Players were complaining about this turf during the pre game warm-ups. Decker will return. He's fine.

If Von Miller injury is serious, Broncos Super Bowl hopes just took another big hit today.

Without Von we could give up even MORE points per game!

SR
Meh, it wouldn't be any fun if we just dominated all the way through the playoffs IMHO. Suspense and anxiety are part of the show.

That would be PLENTY of fun. :)

tripp
12-22-2013, 01:51 PM
DRC... why.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-22-2013, 01:51 PM
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 2m

RT @fanchise5280: NFL regulates everything else, but no turf standards--->>>any stadium with a roof should be field turf, no questions asked