PDA

View Full Version : Denver Broncos' defense back to popping people in practice

Denver Native (Carol)
12-20-2013, 11:04 AM
Broncos coach John Fox said it was time for his players to put on the pads this week and start popping each other.

When a defense isn't stopping the run, it's time to get physical.

"One thing Coach Fox does is we're going at it," said Jack Del Rio, the Broncos' defensive coordinator. "(Wednesday) was a pretty physical practice — back to the fundamentals of how we do things and I think that's refreshing. That's good for our guys."

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24762491/denver-broncos-defense-back-popping-people-practice

weazel
12-20-2013, 11:18 AM
we talking bout practice?

Dzone
12-20-2013, 11:29 AM
we talking bout practice?
haha that was good

Joel
12-20-2013, 02:14 PM
Whatever works, at this point. I'm hoping they were just ground down by a short week after 6 straight games we couldn't afford to lose, but the run D can't be as good without Vickerson and Wolfe as it was before (and, statistically, the SD alone game dropped us from 7th in yds/att to 12th.) The run's been our Ds sole bright spot all season, and was critical against the guy with the highest career rushing average in NFL history. There's a good chance we'll face KC yet again, so I hope we can plug the holes before the playoffs (and their receivers keep dropping passes.)

Houston could be a good test; their always a strong running team behind their ZBS, and their rookie back's looked dangerous when I've watched them.

Agucua
12-22-2013, 04:48 AM
Great, Bailey is now ready to go, shouldn't be too much rust having sat out most of the season...

BroncoWave
12-22-2013, 08:25 AM
I thought the thread title said "pooping" at first. I was very confused.

NightTrainLayne
12-22-2013, 10:22 AM
I thought the thread title said "pooping" at first. I was very confused.

That's what I saw first too. But it made sense. :)

Dzone
12-22-2013, 11:16 AM
webster is out and bailey is playing.