PDA

View Full Version : What team has the most annoying & arrogant Fans??

eessydo
11-27-2007, 12:51 PM
It is apparent by the answers that I needed to re qualify the question so here it is:

What team has the most Annoying and Arrogant fans even when they seriously SUCK.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My vote goes to the Cowboys fans. They are everywhere and they are all loud & obnoxious fans out there, regardless of whether they are winning or losing.

If they are winning they are screaming about how good they are, if they are losing they are talking about how good they were in the 70's & early 90's

Blah blah blah..............

schnooks1
11-27-2007, 01:23 PM
THE SAINTS!! They are very bitter about anyone beating their pants off and it happens pretty often.. you would think they would get used to it!! I live down in "Saintland" and they do not like my Bronco attire at all!! I just gotta give a great big Miile high salute when they snicker! :laugh:

Mike
11-27-2007, 01:28 PM
Patriots. Not even close.

underrated29
11-27-2007, 01:30 PM
id say pats fans are the most arrogent (not that they dont somehwat have a right to it). And the most annoying id say are the ravens fans. They would flock over to bm and talk all kinds of trash, most of it poor, unfounded and lame. They were easily the dumbest group i have seen....

so you mean in real life? oh in that case, i havent met to many so i gotta stick with pats fans for arrogance and go with raider fans for the sutpid annoying colum.

*discalimer- some raider fans like SB and such do not fall into those categories. Same with one or two of the dirty birds that post here.

Tned
11-27-2007, 01:33 PM
Cowboys, without a doubt. They are the cockiest fans in the NFL, even in seasons when their team only has low single digit wins.

After that, I would say the Browns. Between the Dog Kennel that threw batteries at refs and QBs to suing the NFL to give them an expansion team after the owner moved 'his' team to Baltimore to living in the past, which isn't even theirs, but is Baltimore's, I have to say the Browns' fans run a close second to the Cowboy fans.

eessydo
11-27-2007, 01:33 PM
id say pats fans are the most arrogent (not that they dont somehwat have a right to it). And the most annoying id say are the ravens fans. They would flock over to bm and talk all kinds of trash, most of it poor, unfounded and lame. They were easily the dumbest group i have seen....

so you mean in real life? oh in that case, i havent met to many so i gotta stick with pats fans for arrogance and go with raider fans for the sutpid annoying colum.

*discalimer- some raider fans like SB and such do not fall into those categories. Same with one or two of the dirty birds that post here.

Ravens fans are pretty annoying. Good post

eessydo
11-27-2007, 01:36 PM
THE SAINTS!! They are very bitter about anyone beating their pants off and it happens pretty often.. you would think they would get used to it!! I live down in "Saintland" and they do not like my Bronco attire at all!! I just gotta give a great big Miile high salute when they snicker! :laugh:

hmm, maybe, but I would contend that they are bordering on the MOST FAIRWEATHER fans a VERY CLOSE second to the Atlanta Falcons Fans. If they are good, they can be annoying but when the suck they keep their mouths shut. It may take a year in between good seasons though, so just wait until they suck next year and you won't hear a word.

Maybe we need a qualifier for this, Annoying and Arrogant fans even when they seriously SUCK.

Kapaibro
11-27-2007, 01:44 PM

Amen brutha!:salute:

WTE
11-27-2007, 02:31 PM
I would say the Broncos fans.

After Denver wins a couple games the majority feel they can the Patriots.

Then they lose a game and everyone's talking about firing the coach and drafting Darren McFadden.

It's like that every year. Very annoying.

Poet
11-27-2007, 02:55 PM
The Cleveland Browns have the most annoying fans. That entire fan base is almost completely saturated with ignorance and homerism. I rarely run into any of their fans who are not completely stupid.

Patriot Fans are a close second. They somehow manage to think that BB is a class act who deserves the support he gets on ESPN, and they somehow think that Tom Brady is the greatest QB ever. I happen to like the Celtics, and I usually can root for the Red Sox, but when people throw on the New England Patsie gear they instantly become TOTAL MORONS.

Poet
11-27-2007, 02:56 PM

Then they lose a game and everyone's talking about firing the coach and drafting Darren McFadden.

They feel they can the Patriots?

They lose a game and then they talk about firing the coach and drafting McFadden? Exactly how long has McFadden been in the NCAA? My god, you just proved me right....

underrated29
11-27-2007, 03:08 PM

But we do beat the patriots. Especially in the playoffs.

But you are entitled to your opinions so i will not disagree with you.

Medford Bronco
11-27-2007, 03:41 PM

dont discredit my buddy devilspawn and raiderfan76 either ;)

OB
11-27-2007, 03:56 PM
1. Arrogance - patsie fans - I dislike them because - well ive said it a million times - but growing up in NE my WHOLE life no one was ever a pats fan - i only have respect for a pats fan if they can pull something they own with the old logo on it

2. Annoying - Raiders fans (in person) no matter how bad their team sucks they still talk so much smack :rolleyes: (with the exception of DevilSperm ;) - he is prolly the best raiders fan i "know" )

WTE
11-27-2007, 04:00 PM
They lose a game and then they talk about firing the coach and drafting McFadden? Exactly how long has McFadden been in the NCAA? My god, you just proved me right....

Why do you want to know how long McFadden has been in College? I believe he is currently a Junior.

Dumb question.

BTW, the 2nd worst are Bungles fans. They ask a lot of stupid questions.

Escobar
11-27-2007, 06:59 PM
Cowgirls, donks, chargers, bungholes, ratbirds, squeelers, cardinals...you can also throw in the raiders in there.

Escobar
11-27-2007, 07:00 PM
Why do you want to know how long McFadden has been in College? I believe he is currently a Junior.

Dumb question.

BTW, the 2nd worst are Bungles fans. They ask a lot of stupid questions.

^ :laugh::laugh:

They are quite silly are they not?

Escobar
11-27-2007, 07:00 PM

Most of the pats fans i met in real life are very cool, nice people......never came across an arrogant one except the bandwagners, you can tell those apart.

Cleveland Rocks
11-27-2007, 07:01 PM
The Cleveland Browns have the most annoying fans. That entire fan base is almost completely saturated with ignorance and homerism. I rarely run into any of their fans who are not completely stupid.

After that, I would say the Browns. Between the Dog Kennel that threw batteries at refs and QBs to suing the NFL to give them an expansion team after the owner moved 'his' team to Baltimore to living in the past, which isn't even theirs, but is Baltimore's, I have to say the Browns' fans run a close second to the Cowboy fans.

I see just how much I am wanted and appreciated on this board. Just as B-mania.

I love my Browns and none of you can ever take that from. Me. A greedy megamillionaire owner would not and could not take that from me. What makes you two think that you can? You can't. I LOVE the Browns and Modell wanted to destroy everything that my fellow Browns fans and I devoted our lives and loves to. For 50 years the Browns were one of the most storied franchises in all of Professional football. From Paul Brown, Otto Graham, Lou Groza, Dante Lavelli through Bernie Kosar, Earnest Byner, and even to Steve Everitt. People shed tears over yet still loved the Browns. Through heartache to glory, myself and my fellow fans bled Orange and Brown. Modell tried and could not take that from us. Browns fans rose up in mass and stopped Modell from stealing the Browns that we loved. Modell was stuck with a shell of a team. No history. Nothing. He started from scratch. No pride, nothing. Browns? A lot of pride, a lot of history and you are damn wrong to claim that that history is in Baltimore. It is in CLEVELAND and Modell could not take that with him. He was able to take the players and 1 of them still is playing. He won a Super Bowl with 2 of the players. So, for all of you saying, "heh, he took the Browns and won with them" you guys don't know what you are talking about.

Two men do NOT constitute a team. I love and still love my Browns as I have since the day I became a Browns fan when I was 10 years old, in 1994. The Browns proud tradition and rich history stayed in Cleveland and is still in Cleveland. Baltimore, they get a team with no history whatsoever prior to 1996 and are so pathetic they even adopt "Colts" players into their version of Denver's Ring of Fame. A team that left their city. The Ravens, who from the Browns is in their "Ring of Fame"? Earnest Byner and that traitorous SOB. Byner played for the Ravens as a fullback - that is why he is in their own HOF. Kosar, Otto Graham, all those Hall of Fame players who were loved by Browns fans like me, and still are loved. Their records, stayed in Cleveland. Modell and his shell of a team are pathetic.

I love my Browns and no matter what ANY of you say I will still love my Browns. You cannot take that from me. Modell and his millions could not, you CANNOT.

Escobar
11-27-2007, 07:02 PM
Cowboys, without a doubt. They are the cockiest fans in the NFL, even in seasons when their team only has low single digit wins.

You are confused buddy, the old cleveland browns are still the cleveland browns of 2007-present, they are not in balitimore, balitmore is an expansion team. The browns kept their history with them.

Now if you ask me who has the most idiot fans.....i might have to say donk fans.

underrated29
11-27-2007, 07:16 PM
yo cleveland, dont feel to bad man. My 2nd fav team is the saints. I liked them since i was 10 too, way back when they sucked bad, no onw will take that from me either

topscribe
11-29-2007, 10:45 PM

Well, WTE, the pansies haven't proven otherwise, now, have they? :nixon:

-----

Simple Jaded
11-29-2007, 11:54 PM
Pittsburgh Stealer fans.

With Cleveland Brown fans gaining quickly......

topscribe
11-30-2007, 12:34 AM
Well, my answer would have to be the pansies.

After all, they have WTE and PatsR. :D

:couch:

-----

BroncoBJ
11-30-2007, 02:05 AM
When I was younger my nextdoor neighbor(Browns fan) Stole my bicycle. So I would say Browns fans are by far the worst. :elefant:

Astrass
11-30-2007, 09:14 PM
I must say Pats fans are the most annoying....but we never have any cowboy fans over here so I wouldnt know for sure....I must say tho, the MOST ANNOYING NICKNAME for a team ever: "The Boys"

Escobar
11-30-2007, 09:23 PM
When I was younger my nextdoor neighbor(Browns fan) Stole my bicycle. So I would say Browns fans are by far the worst. :elefant:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

darrent/hero
12-01-2007, 01:47 AM

how do we do that every year?

mcfadden hasnt been in college every year.

he is still a young man.

Devilspawn
12-01-2007, 10:06 PM
dont discredit my buddy devilspawn and raiderfan76 either

2. Annoying - Raiders fans (in person) no matter how bad their team sucks they still talk so much smack :rolleyes: (with the exception of DevilSperm ;) - he is prolly the best raiders fan i "know" )
:beer: to both of ya's.

Unfortunately, I like every Bronco fan I've encountered. :tsk: (trolls are excluded) Ironoically, same goes with Chiefs fans. Go figure.

I would have to go with Cowboys fans. They are all loud and arrogant with no point to their arguement. It's like watching a bunch of cavemen fighting for a chicken leg. All of them. My wife, cousins, closest friends, all of them. They yell in a library when Romo throws a TD. They cuss in a church when T.O drops a pass. A few have that cockiness that doesn't include yelling, but you can't tell them that Dallas won't win the SB. That's when their other gorilla Cowboy friend makes a scene and scratches himself. But they all make me laugh with their chest beating.

Second would be... have to be Chargers fans. One Chargers site I am on, ozoneandshadows, has the cool fans. But that motherboard of theirs is filled with a bunch of 8 year old girls who can't string ten words together to form an intelligent thought. To put it in perspective, picture a gang of teletubbies whizzing around the room in no particular pattern, all saying "Raiders suck!"

Bronco Bible
12-03-2007, 09:42 AM
Dallas no doubt, hands down they are THE most arrogant fans there are:coffee: